1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

The Charming Bitch Making Slaves Suffer | Humiliation Men

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by UsalKav131, May 27, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Full Breath Control
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
    Video language: English

This is another example of how Elise Graves can torment her subjects. This poor guy is strapped into a police restraint chair and hooked to a hospital ventilator. It took a lot of concentration on his part to allow the machine to take over breathing for him. Frankly, I don't think he ever got the hang of it because Elise kept tormenting him, and the torment kept changing his breathing pattern. Hospital patients need to be relaxed or when they are connected to a ventilator, and this guy was definitely NOT relaxed.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 24:57
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 741.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Full Breath Control

2. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Odds And Ends Pt 5
    [​IMG]

This two-part video features some odds-and-ends we shot over the last few months of play scenes in the back room of the SeriousBondage Institute (SBI). The first clip is of a kinky young lady who wanted to try our fucking machine. Her friend Dart_Tech (Fetlife) constructed an overhead frame of Unistrut so a Hitachi vibrator could be suspended over her clip to add additional stimulation while the fucking machine did it's job. She loved the black neoprene muzzle and the torso harness, but I'm not sure she got off...

Duration: 25:22
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3911kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 762.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Odds And Ends Pt 5

3. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Pony Play With JG-Leathers And Friends
    [​IMG]

In this video Elise and her assistant PetGirlKako (Fetlife) put our friend 'StrangeHobbies' (Fetlife) in the rubber suit and then torment him with a vibrator and finally haul him upside-down with a winch and pulley system from above. His feet are secured in oversize boots which allow for the extra space of the rubber booties of the suit. The boots are attached to a piece of wood with bolts that have flat heads on the inside of the boot and are secured with a nut and washer on the top side of the wood. This is a fun and really kinky idea which I have only scene once before many years ago. The piece of wood has a ring bolt in the middle so it can be connected to the overhead winch cable.

Duration: 24:04
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 744.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Pony Play With JG-Leathers And Friends

4. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Weight Of The World
    [​IMG]

Traveling internationally to experience kink is a wonderful way to see how it's done in other countries. In this video we see the popular Miss Mighty in her London playroom tormenting her submissive with 44 pounds (19Kg) of weights attached to his balls. Yep! Clearly this guy is enjoying every minute of this painful treatment. He's bound and gagged face-down on the floor with a thin cord running from his ball sack to an overhead point where it comes back down to a cluster of heavy weights. These weights were added by Miss Mighty, one-by-one, gradually increasing the tension until she deemed it enough. The moaning and howling from the bound slave was an indicator to her of his pain tolerance. Once this plateau had been reached, Miss Mighty poked and patted his balls with her stocking feet which provoked more howling. Obviously these two have played together before and knew each other's limits.

Duration: 23:14
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3911kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 719.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Weight Of The World

5. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Little Rubber Piggy
    [​IMG]

Hey everyone, I am on the road and updating the website from my phone. I will write a detailed description of this update when I am back home. Please enjoy this video with Elise Graves and her rubber gimp. Mark

Duration: 23:52
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3915kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 739.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Little Rubber Piggy

6. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

New Studio Gum Showroom
    [​IMG]

This is a fun interview video that Elise Graves shot in 2018 with Hans-Peter, the owner of Studio Gum. Hans-Peter purchased Studio Gum from it's original owner in Austria a few years ago. Hans was already in the latex business with his website Latex-Maske, so he was quite familiar with latex manufacturing and sales. His purchase of Studio Gum was a perfect fit.

Duration: 26:22
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3910kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 815.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download New Studio Gum Showroom

7. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Tied Up & Made To Cum By Powerful Woman
    [​IMG]

Nate goes to a sex therapist where she indulges him with his ultimate sexual desire, to be tied up and made to orgasm by a powerful woman

Duration: 25:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
    Audio: 230kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Tied Up & Made To Cum By Powerful Woman

8. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Extreme Helplessness
    [​IMG]

This video was on the site years ago and has been completely re-edited. Mistress Alice loved to drop by the SeriousBondage Institute and be a part of whatever we had going. This time we were entertaining a visitor from the mid-west who went by the name 'Agent Smith'. During this particular visit he requested to be put in fiberglass bondage. Luckily our friend Alice was available, so as soon as she arrived we started the casting process. As I recall this was one of the first time we embedded steel eye-bolts into our bondage casts. The result was absolutely mind-blowing. Agent Smith looked so bizarre in his red fiberglass head and hands, which contrasted nicely against his black spandex suit.

Duration: 26:57
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Extreme Helplessness

9. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Helplessly Filled
    [​IMG]

I remember as a young man in my early 20's reading a Centurian bondage magazine. A drawing caught my eye of a naked guy strapped down and bent over a padded bench, and a hot woman with a strap-on dildo standing behind him, ready to fuck him in the ass. For some reason this image was burned into my mind, and I have been scouring Centurian magazines ever since trying to find the drawing. I liked the bondage rigging he was in, and I liked the idea of being fucked while helplessly restrained in bondage and unable to resist.

Duration: 24:31
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4842kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 925.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Helplessly Filled

10. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Hard And Sensitive
    [​IMG]

This is an awesome video, and a lot of guys who will watch it over and over, including myself. The video was shot in Seattle and includes all the right stuff for a great fetish scene. Lets start with Elise Graves, and a local rubber submissive who had been fantasizing about playing with her for years. This guy totally lucked out because Elise had access to a big playroom and an unusual bondage chair. As you will see in the video, the submissive was hard and dripping with anticipation. His wrists were shackled behind his back with heavy Clejuso handcuffs, and his head was kept stationary by a thick cable noose which circled his neck. If you have ever seen Elise's videos you will know that she likes to use a noose to control her subjects. I think it turns her on.

Duration: 23:00
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4832kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 866.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Hard And Sensitive

11. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Not Today
    [​IMG]

Hey Everyone, sorry for the delay in posting this update. I had some computer problems, plus the virus situation. I'm running all three website by myself now. If you decide to get into the website business don't quit your day job!
    If you're into rubber cocooning, you might like this video. It features our friends Elise Graves and 'J' who makes his own rubber gear. As a matter of fact, he made the catsuit and hood he's wearing in this video. I don't know what's so attractive about being tied up in rubber, but it's really soothing and exciting. In this case, J dons his catsuit and then, with Elise's help, he slips into a rubber sleepsack. Since this is all-natural latex rubber gear, I suppose there's some kind of back-to-the-woomb experience we feel, especially with multiple layers.
    You will notice how skilled Elise is with her red rope. I can barely tie a knot, whereas Elise handles her rope with ease and confidence as she lashes J to the bondage table. I think one of the tricks with.

Duration: 24:33
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Not Today

12. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Lucky Last Orgasm
    [​IMG]

Welcome to the FFA, Femme Fatale Agency, where we help our wealthy male clients explore their deepest, darkest fantasies and make their "final wishes" comet true.

Duration: 25:32
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
    Audio: 232kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Lucky Last Orgasm

13. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Rubber and Bondage Submission
    [​IMG]

This is another mind-blowing scene with our friends Elise and J. First let me say that J makes his own rubber gear. So both the neck-entry cat suit and rubber gas-mask hood in this video were made by J. Pretty cool, eh? Anyway, Elise straps J to a unique bondage chair with a collection of Humane Restraint cuffs and straps and then proceeds to torment his with a re-breather bag, vibrator and E-stim. And even though J struggles and moans, it's clear that he's exactly where he wants to be! J is in his 'happy place'. I would be happy too, while being dressed in head-to-toe latex with Elise at the controls!

Duration: 24:52
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3908kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 746.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rubber and Bondage Submission

14. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Mega Ass Blasters!
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2020
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Goddess Lexi gets a surprise visit from Carmen Rivera, Domina Dahlia, and a big bag of monster-sized dicks!! Lexi is perfectly equipped with two obedient anal whores who would give anything to please this trio of All-Star Mistresses..especially their asses. Both sluts have their fuck-holes bent over and royally pounded with massive strap-on dicks keeping them stuffed and filled from both ends.

Duration: 25:28
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9774kbps
    Audio: 114kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.8 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Mega Ass Blasters!

15. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Princess Amber
    [​IMG]
    Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
    Cast: Princess Amber
    Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, Slave Training, Trampling, Foot Fetish, High Heels

OMG I like get soooooo many pairs of hot new heels from pathetic losers every single day. I love shoes so it works out great for me.
    One of my slaves must have been patiently waiting all night then all the next day till I finally got home from one of my boyfriends houses. Lol! What a good little bitch! I actually totally forgot that I had told it to bring all my new packages of shoes up to my room and wait for me, before I left.

Duration: 23:14
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10561kbps
    Audio: 254kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.8 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Princess Amber

16. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Bondage Chair Fun
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination

This a fun little video we shot years ago with our friends Mistress Alice and Gumbi. As you may know, the spelling Gumby with a 'y' was a popular 1955 clay animation TV character for children. Our kinky rubber friend Gumbi was a rubber and bondage guy who lived in the San Francisco area. I always thought his name 'Gumbi' was a cool name for a kinky rubber guy. The location for this video was in Gumbi's private playroom located in his back yard. I guess the small building was a guest room which he converted into his dungeon playroom.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 26:16
    Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 594.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bondage Chair Fun

17. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

A Visit to Maxcita With Amanda Wildefyre
    [​IMG]

I hope you are all is safe and healthy during the Corona Virus. I know that sheltering in place is not fun. Try to ride it out and stay at home to help reduce the transmission of the virus. I will try to post more updates to keep everyone entertained and horny!!
    Years ago we visited our friend Max when he lived in Ottawa Canada. Today he lives on Vancouver Island. Max has been manufacturing the best canvas straitjackets and sleepsacks for a long time, and his products have become quite popular.
    In this video, Mistress Amanda Wildefyre and I film a typical day with Max during our visit. Amanda brought a client with her by the name of Hudson. Every day was a bondage day for Hudson. This is an old video, shot before we knew what we were doing, so there's no editing and the sound was messed up a few times from the fan in the room. However, all in all this is a fun video and gives you a taste for the personalities of both Max and Amanda. The outside temperature in Ottawa was very hot tha.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 23:27
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 354.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download A Visit to Maxcita With Amanda Wildefyre

18. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Miss Flora
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Miss Flora
    Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Spanking

Miss Flora enjoys some sensual fun with her slave in our new fetish clip, 'Mark Me With Your Teeth'. In jaw-droppingly sexy lace lingerie, this sadistic German Domina begins her session with some uncharacteristically softcore sensitive foreplay; massaging her submissive's buttocks and stroking his back. She dons a black latex medical glove which is dripping with lube, and gently teases her sub's hole before sliding a finger inside. Miss Flora knows how to satisfy a slave, and expertly works her fingers in his hole, and he submits to her deeper and deeper. She drags his head back by his hair and decorates his hungry asshole with a pretty jewelled metal butt plug - fit for a sissy! Continuing with her sensual domination, Miss Flora returns to her light spanking and stroking, as her slave slips away into subspace. As Miss Flora begins to have more and more fun, a smile widens across her face and by the end, the slave's backside is pink and sore. Ready to fill her slave's hole, Miss Flora.

Duration: 23:04
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
    Audio: 128kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Miss Flora

19. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Two fetish lovers
    [​IMG]
    Studio: True Life

Here's some fetish for your, dirty fetish fans! Filthy couple is having fun playing with their sexual toys and fucking in really perverted ways! And huh, they do it with such a huge passion! Enjoy the video, fellows!

Duration: 25:36
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3806kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 738.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Two fetish lovers

20. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Give It To Me Now
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Sweet Pictures

Tara has visited clinic for some tests. But doctor wanted some serious checkup. She was prepared for a clnic tests but he was interested into her holes test. What she could do except spread her legs?!

Duration: 26:02
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3610kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 712.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Give It To Me Now