1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Sweet Ebony Girls ( Blowjobs & Handjobs )

Discussion in 'Asian, Black, Latina, Desi' started by Katrin19888, May 7, 2014.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Blaze is the perfect last name for a girl who looks like Cameron. She's the definition of a hot girl. Thin in the waist, phat in the ass, and you know we want a taste. When you look like this, you can't go to a club without several guys trying to pick you up.

"I've heard a lot of pickup lines," Cameron said. "The best was, 'You have the sexiest eyes I have ever seen, and the sexiest ass in the club. Can I get you a beer?'"

He must have wanted to cool her off before things got as hot as they did with our boy Juan Largo. After deep-throating our boy's cock, she hops on top of him and stuffs his cock inside her tight pussy.

Cameron is a certified pussy-popping pro because she stays active.

"I need to fuck," she said. "I have sex at least five times per week, and usually three times per day. I can't get enough."

We can tell. The way she's poppin' her pussy from the side while Juan bangs her out eventually makes him drop a huge load on her caramel ass.

When you're a hot girl, you make that happen to dudes regularly.

Info file :
    File Type : mp4
    Runtime : 00:18:41
    File Size : 1081Mb
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
    https://k2s.cc/file/85f8a7fe19504/Definition_Of_A_Hot_Girl_-_Cameron_Blaze_and_Juan_Largo.mp4

2. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: If twerking were an Olympic event, Layla Monroe would have enough gold medals to make Michael Phelps envious. It's no surprise, though. She's got the type of body that makes other chicks envious, and when she's not shooting some of the hottest hardcore scenes around with us, Layla dances at some of the hottest strip clubs in the country.

A dude has to know what he's doing to handle a girl like Layla and her 46 inches of junk. Seth Diamond is that dude. Chicks say his surname is Diamond because he's got a diamond dick. Layla's about to find out if that's true.

She drops down low to suck on his cock, still popping her ass cheeks. That's a pro move only one of the baddest chicks around can pull off. After getting his cock slick and ready, Layla hops on top of Seth and stuffs him inside her. She pops and twerks on his magic stick like she's workin' the pole at King of Diamonds. Is she dancing or is she fucking? It's hard to tell, but it really doesn't matter right now.

Layla's been giving it to Seth so far, but it's time for him to return the favor. He pulls his cock out of Layla, flips her over and beasts on that pussy doggystyle. She's still poppin' and clappin' her booty with each thrust into her pussy, and it isn't long before Seth needs to drop his spunk. When he can't hold on any longer, he pulls his cock out again and shoots his load all over her ass.

This is definitely a first place fuck

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:18:43
    File Size : 1085Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/2f49dfb60253e/First_Place_Fuck_-_Layla_Monroe_and_Dimitri_Long.mp4

3. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Some chicks just look good enough to eat. Aaliyah Envy is one of those chicks. We like to think an apple bottom a day keeps the doctor away, and this bitch has enough to feed the hungry. Our boy Shaggy is the lucky dude who gets to take a bite out of a dime today.

After teasing the camera a bit, Aaliyah makes her way over to Shaggy, who has been patiently waiting for her attention. A girl like Aaliyah is certainly worth the wait.

"Do you like that?" Aaliyah asks, giggling.

"Oh, yeah," Shaggy responds.

Aaliyah seductively strips her clothes off and jumps on the bed. Shaggy lays down and she plants her pussy on his face. It's not Thanksgiving yet, but Shaggy is feasting on her sweet apple bottom pie.

After a long, sloppy deep throat, Aaliyah jumps on top of Shaggy's cock. She begins poppin' her phat caramel booty like this is the best dick she's ever had. Her moans grow more intense with each thrust and she quickly pushes herself to a climax.

This has already been one hot fuck, but Shaggy's not done with her yet. He lays Aaliyah down and smashes her from the side before flipping her fine ass over and hittin' it from the back doggystyle. Aaliyah cums again as Shaggy fucks her from the back and he can't hold his nut back this time. He pulls his cock out of her dripping-wet pussy and jizzes all on her as

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:19:02
    File Size : 1102Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/42e279ab7d320/Good_Enough_To_Eat_-_Aaliyah_Envy_and_Shaggy.mp4

4. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: "I like regular guys, not guys who work in the adult industry. But I prefer men who want me for myself, not Maserati the adult star," Maserati said. "Someone who's okay with me being a lady and a freak at all times. No separation of streets and sheets.
    Maserati always had bigger boobs than most of the girls she knew. "Girls hated me." Maserati had double-D cups in ninth grade and by the time she left high school she was a triple

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:14:44
    File Size : 822Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/96d4f8ce5d52e/High_Performance_Headlights_-_Maserati.mp4

5. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: The title of this Marie Leone three-way is true. Marie does need two men to handle those amazing whoppers she was blessed with. "I've had plenty of threeways," said Marie, a very lusty girl who likes lots of action. She's not boasting. Marie is very demure. She talks about sex casually because posing naked and fucking are the most natural things in the world to her.

This three-way starts immediately with the camera backing away from Marie to show her jacking off Rocky and Tony as they each take a breast and suck it. Loaded with tit-sex, face-fucking, nipple sucking, pussy-fucking, anal and blow jobs in a bonanza of bonking, the action never lets up for a minute. Marie is hotter than ever--love the way her big jugs splay when she's on her back--and her X-Men keep her occupied at all times.

Marie, now a wifey, goes to school (can her male classmates and male teachers actually concentrate with her around?), works on cars, cams and gets lots of sex. "I used to have sex with my partner four times a day every day but now it's twice a day."

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:22:13
    File Size : 1298Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/16d6f7766d95f/I_Need_Two_Men_To_Handle_My_Huge_Boobs_-_Marie_Leone,_Rocky.mp4

6. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Hey, baby, I'm just getting ready for baseball practice," Barbie Banx says as our scene opens.

Barbie's pants are off, and with the type of batting practice we have in mind, she can keep them off. Barbie slips her pants on and they barely make it half way up her caramel 'donk. Not surprising considering this chick has a Major League booty.

"I love balls," Barbi says with a baseball in her hand. "And big bats, too."

Barbie slips her pants off again, picks up a nearby bat and begins sliding it in-between her legs while bouncing her booty on it. You know what they say, "If you bounce it, they will cum."

Barbie continues to bounce and twerk before pulling out her favorite piece of sporting equipment--a dildo. Sex is Barbie's favorite form of exercise and she begins fucking herself with her toy like it's a real cock. Laying down, she pleasures herself in doggystyle and even some cowgirl until she climaxes.

Just another day in our BootyLicious field of dreams

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:12:25
    File Size : 719Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/a61a9dc634eeb/Major_League_Booty_-_Barbie_Banx.mp4

7. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Fellas, say hello to Nina Ro'Ti, our latest big-bootied cutie. Nina, if you hadn't noticed, has a lot of junk in her trunk. In fact, she has so much junk in her trunk that her jean skirt is totally overmatched by her caramel apple bottom. Not that we mind one bit. If skirts were meant to fit, there wouldn't be big-bootied chicks. Don't argue with us, this is science.

Nina's feeling both sexy and horny right now, so we decide to introduce her to a good friend of ours to tend to her womanly needs.

"He has a big job to fill," Nina says with a smile.

He does, but our friend JMac is adequately equipped for this task.

"I like that," JMac says as he gropes and jiggles her ass.

JMac is playing with her ass and sliding a finger or two into Nina's pussy, and she's getting excited.

"You're getting a little wet," he says.

Soon, Nina's pussy will be soaking wet. She sits on JMac's face and he devours her pussy like he's in a pie-eating contest. Then, she hops on top and works his cock like the pro cock jockey she is. But when JMac takes control, fucking her doggystyle and on the side, Nina is pushed to an orgasm. JMac pulls his cock out, and Nina licks her juices off his meat until he's ready to blow. When JMac finally does bust, he gives Nina her favorite thing: a hot and creamy facia

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:34:47
    File Size : 970Mb
    Resolution : 1280x720

https://k2s.cc/file/eac77b05d4323/Ninas_Favorite_Thing_-_Nina_Roti_and_J_Mac.mp4

8. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Barbie Banx is here to remind us why summer is our favorite time of year. The weather is warm, there's a barbecue every weekend and all of the baddest chicks in town are wearing the tightest, shortest outfits they can squeeze into. It's the greatest three months of the year. Barbie is flipping some wieners on the grill, but the way her short shorts keep sliding down to reveal a bit of juicy ass is making our wieners plump. She picks one of the wieners up and slides it into her mouth and down her throat. It's safe to say this chick has a healthy appetite.

"I get turned on pretty easily, pretty quickly," Barbie said. "I'm kind of like a dude in that sense. I can make anything sexual in my head and I'll take it there, too. Maybe most girls don't like admitting to being as sexual as they really are, but I don't care. There's no shame in my game

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:12:25
    File Size : 718Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/d7606a5574359/No_Shame_In_Her_Game_-_Barbie_Banx.mp4

9. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Mama always said you shouldn't talk to strangers, but mama never got a look at Navaeh Lopez. She's a thick lil' dime piece built for all the dirty things that make fucking fun. She's thin in the waist, boasts 38 inches of ass jelly and has dick-sucking-lips.

"Do you want to give me a ride," Navaeh asks as his car pulls up beside her.

"I'm not sure," he responds. "Will it be worth my time."

"It will be worth both of our time," Navaeh says confidently. "How about I jump in and give you a good time?"

That sounds like a plan. Navaeh and Matt ride back to his house, and they're both ready to go.

"Your ass is pretty phat," he remarks. "It's pretty hot and tempting."

Indeed it is. Navaeh saunters into Matt's bedroom and puts on a private booty-popping show for him. Typically, you only see twerking like this at the world's most-famous strip joints, but we have Navaeh all to ourselves today. She then pulls out her favorite toy, a white dildo, and stuffs her pussy with it while making her booty clap.

Like Matt said earlier, she's pretty hot and tempting

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:13:43
    File Size : 794Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/2688443bbf20e/Pretty_hot_and_tempting_-_Navaeh_Lopez.mp4

10. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Layla Monroe, who used to be a dancer, says she gave up dancing to pursue more exciting things--like fucking on-camera for us. We don't think a chick this bad should give anything up, though. We knew she would feel right at home on our BootyLicious stage. Especially with our boy James Kickstand, an ass- and pussy-hungry dude from Miami, to keep her company.

"I love to dance," Layla said. "It's my favorite thing to do. Well, my second favorite thing. Popping my ass on a rock-hard dick is my favorite thing."

And boy, does this California chick have a lot of ass to pop on dick. Layla has 46 inches of ass to pop to be exact. And she works every inch as James smashes her caramel pussy--front, back and side-to-side--before stuffing his cock into her ass.

When James is done, he pumps a thick load of cum into her ass, too. We knew Layla would feel right at home as our private dancer

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:19:22
    File Size : 1122Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/0d30fade6a356/Private_Dancer_-_Layla_Monroe_and_James_Kickstand.mp4

11. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Those big headlights up ahead that are blinding you. Those are not headlights. Those are Maserati's 34H-cup natural bumpers, meant to be squeezed, licked, kissed, massaged and creamed. Her deep cleavage is engineered by nature to accept the thrusting of a hard camshaft. Take Maserati for a test drive. She'll blow your rod.

Until she started modeling, Maserati never got the big deal about her body and her tits. Never knew or even thought she was special. And no one, no tit-crazy guy, seemed to have told her. But she knew she had bigger boobs than most girls

"Girls hated me," Maserati said. Her boobs look even bigger because she has a small back. They are symmetrical too, at least to the naked eye. She says the left is slightly smaller than the right. "The nipples are always hard, too," Maserati "points" out.

"I always wear a bra." Maserati is also very impressive in the fucking and sucking department. It's great when a girl fucks back when she's getting pounded from behind.

Start your engine with Maserati. But be a nice guy and let Maserati get to the finish line first. She'll let you cream her pretty face if you do.

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:17:40
    File Size : 1023Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f9ef436957de9/Rack_Attack_-_Maserati_and_Ivan_Nukes.mp4

12. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: "I know you want to watch me suck and fuck my feet, you dirty, dirty boy!" says Cadence while rubbing lotion all over her legs. "There is nothing I like more than when my slaves sit and watch me touch and lave my feet with my tongue. You like that, don't you? If you sit perfectly still, then maybe I will allow you to rub your hard, little cock on my feet for a few minutes. But don't you dare say a word! If you do, I'll smack your face with my feet and force my foot in your mouth, you disgusting, little pervert!"

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:11:03
    File Size : 639Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/df17c9b132403/Rub_Down_-_Cadence_Sweet.mp4

13. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: One word can describe Melissa Reed. And that word is "Wow!

Melissa is one of a generation of models that editor Dave described in a Blog article. Writing about Chantal Raye, Dave wrote, "She goes from fully clothed to full-frontal nudity to spreading her legs to showing pink to fingering her pussy in a matter of photos, not a matter of years. That's special, isn't it? Or are you one of those guys who enjoys the tease, who enjoys waiting?"

Like Chantal, who jumped into full-sex right away, that's exactly what Melissa did. Who are we to deny them their rights and privileges as super-horny, exhibitionistic hotties?

"Like 'em?" Melissa asks JMac, whose finger is crooked in Melissa's orange tank top. The tank top was invented for Melissa.

"Love 'em," says JMac. "Really? Do you want to put your cock between them?"

That's a question that is not really necessary to ask here but it's always sexy to hear it when a girl says it.

"Can't wait to get my cock between these fuckin' fat titties," JMac informs her as she buries his head between her giant mountains while she squeezes his junk through his jeans.

When Melissa pulls her tank top off, her beautiful, massive breasts look like they are ready to spill over her tight purple bra like a river cascading over a failing dam.

"It's like a pillow. I can sleep on them," says JMac. But sleep can come later, man. His duty to service this fine fox comes first. He can't keep his hands off her shapely butt either, but sucking on her nipples takes priority. A hard cock to suck, tit-fuck and jerk is what Melissa wants.

On her back, Melissa is reverse tit-fucked so that Melissa can suck his balls as his cock slides between her mounds of joy. In a kind of 69 position, he fucks Melissa's mouth while sucking and playing with her nipples.

When JMac pile-drive fucks her on the floor, Melissa handles it with the greatest of ease.

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:22:46
    File Size : 1278Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/4a21d08718961/Stacked-Out_Sex_Kitten_-_Melissa_Reed_and_J_Mac.mp4

14. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: On her way to the laundry, College hottie Bae Egypt stumbles into her roommate Johnny the Kid and accidentally drops her panties. The perverted guy is quick to snatch the lost panties and bring them back in his room. There, Bae catches him as he's sniffing on her precious apparel while jerking off. She's not offended for too long, though, and she uses this occasion as a pretext to start fooling around with the roomie. Bae initiates sex by blowing Johnny's dick until he's hard. Johnny undresses her sexy flatmate so she can ride his cock, cowgirl style. The black beauty excels at bouncing slowly up and down Johnny's pole. But Johnny the rabbit is a fan of fast and steady pounding. He soon takes control of Bae's silky butt. Bae claims back her territory by turning around and showing Johnny how good her reverse cowgirl is. She wiggles on that dick so her pussy feels its width and length. Johnny's powerful thrusts make Bae moan in ecstasy. For a change, he decides to facefuck the gal. Soon after, Bae's cute face is covered with Johnny's jizz. Repleted, the horny woman returns to her chores. not without willingly lending her panties to lucky Johnny.

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:34:08
    File Size : 1584Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/32159e8546ec7/Desperately_Seeking_Panties_1080p_-_Johnny_The_Kid,_Bae_Egypt.mp4

15. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Bouncy babe Sarah Banks is shaking her huge tits and big butt to drum up business for her car wash, but she still hasn't snagged any customers, so she steps up her game by hosing down her white t-shirt and orange bikini bottoms with sudsy water. Kyle Mason stops to watch the show and pulls in. He's cute, so Sarah offers him a premium wash experience, stripping off her top and pressing her ebony tits against the windows as she soaps up Kyle's whip. Sarah did such a good job, Kyle wants to give her a special tip: his big dick! She loves playing with that big cock, getting it nice and wet as she deepthroats it and then bouncing as she fucks him cowgirl! When Kyle jizzes all over her tits, Sarah's going to need another boob wash!

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:26:09
    File Size : 1208Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c513f7a854dba/Ebony_Boob_Wash_1080p_-_Kyle_Mason,_Sarah_Banks.mp4

16. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Escort life can become dull. You fall into the same pattern of clients, the same lame flirt and fuck routine. And Demi has really grown tired of the same old GFE. And when her old friend Nicolette walks into her hunting grounds with her husband, of course she gets a little tempted. A married couple maybe looking to spice up their sex life? The rush of sliding a married man deep into her wet pussy while licking his wife's tits? All that's left for her to do is sell them on the idea… And she has her ways.

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:34:54
    File Size : 1426Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/dbf1b0aba5f18/Escort_For_Two_1080p_-_Alex_Legend,_Demi_Sutra.mp4

17. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Adriana Maya is stuck on set waiting for her stunt cock to arrive - Jmac is late. So she's playing around with her phone, probably interacting with fans just like you. We record a couple repeating video clips, showing off Maya's amazing tits, smile… And her big round booty! She mentions she's been practicing stretching out that tight hole, because she's going to take it right between her perfect cheeks. It's tight, but it'll be worth feeling every inch stretch and fill her up. Just as the tease starts to warm her up, Jmac arrives…

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:33:20
    File Size : 1435Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/40297b5f1186a/Flip_It_And_Reverse_It_1080p_-_Jmac,_Adriana_Maya.mp4

18. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Delicious Ana Foxx is taking a nice relaxing bath. She's almost completely hidden in the foam when Michael Vegas, her roommate, walks into the bathroom, unaware that Ana's here. He wants to take a shower and plunges his hands in the foamy water to drain the tub. Ana stops him midway. "What do you think you're doing?" They exchange stares. Now that Michael's hand is already in the water, there's just one thing left for him to do: join his sexy roommate in the bath and feel her silky skin under the foam.

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:22:39
    File Size : 589Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/a76f706d21fdb/Foamy_Fantasy_1080p_-_Ana_Foxxx.mp4

19. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Daya Knight is preparing for her vacation to France, and is looking to brush up on her language skills with a special tutor - Jessy Jones. As a natural language of love, the French flirtation obviously draws the two closer together. But rather than wait for her wild trip across the ocean, Daya wonders if there isn't some benefit to conquering the gentlemen in front of her as a nice little prequel? Perhaps using her luscious big natural tits to draw his eye, her plump mouth to tie is tongue, and her wet pussy to ride his cock? If only I was allowed to use all the French swears to describe the sexy and sacrilegious actions occurring in this scene… Mon Dieu!

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:29:50
    File Size : 1244Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/092dfde3f66e1/French_Lessons_1080p_-_Jessy_Jones,_Daya_Knight.mp4

20. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Ebony beauty Jenna is a little nervous but mostly excited for her first ever escorting job, and she's not quite sure what to expect. The man she's meeting had some very specific requests, including that she dress all in white lingerie, so she arrives at his hotel room looking sweet as chocolate and extra innocent. But not for long! Alex has Jenna deepthroat his big cock, and then the muscular stud pops Jenna's escorting cherry as he gives her a nice deep fucking. There are still some surprises in store as he lifts her upside-down for a standing 69! By the time Alex cums all over Jenna's face, this babe is a seasoned pro.

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:34:10
    File Size : 1673Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/908d8f5f43bad/Fresh_Escort_1080p_-_Alex_Legend,_Jenna_Foxx.mp4