1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Sweet Ebony Girls ( Blowjobs & Handjobs )

Discussion in 'Asian, Black, Latina, Desi' started by Katrin19888, May 7, 2014.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Katrin19888
  2. Katrin19888
  3. Katrin19888
  4. Katrin19888
  5. Katrin19888
  6. Katrin19888
  7. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Our photo team took Africa Sexxx to a ranch where she oiled her show-stopping body and fingered her pussy. Wild horses couldn't drag us away from that sight.

XLGirls: What do you consider to be your biggest assets?

Africa: I seem to always be able to see a bright side. That doesn't mean that I don't acknowledge the dark, but I seek out the bright to help get me through. Physically, I would have to say my smile and my boobs.

XLGirls: What makes you feel sexy?

Africa: Makeup, cleavage, thigh highs, garter belts and lingerie.

XLGirls: What do you wear or do when you want to feel sexy?

Africa: Do my hair, makeup, and nails, and put on lingerie and very tall heels

Info file :
    File Type : mp4
    Runtime : 00:16:57
    File Size : 985Mb
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
    https://k2s.cc/file/fa5221de3bf6f/Africa_Sexxx_-_Country_Girl.mp4

8. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Big breasts and oil go together like pancakes and syrup. Head outdoors with sexy and beautiful Amora Lee for a total oil immersion of her killer body.

"You know why I can't jog?" Amora asked.

"Believe it or not, if I was to run down the street and back, my whole chest would be so red because of my breasts hitting them.

"I sleep on my side. And on my stomach. I just roll right on over. I can't sleep on my back because without a bra on, my breasts just go off to the side.

"When I stand up, I see my boobs. I can't see my shoes. I would have to lean forward a little."

Amora works as a nurse in a nursing home. How do we sign up, and do we get a guarantee she'll be our nurse

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:15:16
    File Size : 888Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/57e751b934d41/Amora_Lee,_Big_Boobs_&_Lots_of_Oil.mp4

9. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Aryana Adin is a hot piece of ass from California. She likes going for long runs, studying a range of topics from culinary arts to child psychology and banging both women and men. What else can we tell you about Ms. Adin? Well, we can give you a little insider secret. When she shot this scene with John here, she came for the first time from anal sex. That's right. That ass got tapped until she tapped out! Way to tap that ass, John!

BootyLiciousMag.com: We're glad you're back, Aryana!
    Aryana: And I am glad to be back. Especially since I came really hard while shooting. It was the first time I had an anal orgasm, too.

BootyLiciousMag.com: Wait, you mean you actually came when this stud fucked your asshole? Wow! That's hot.
    Aryana: I know! It's mind-blowing, right? But it was so amazing. Everything was in sync. I was really horny and his dick felt so big and hard in my ass, and from one second to the next, I was cumming and it was by far the best orgasm I have ever had. It was intense

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:20:09
    File Size : 1166Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/bc9d46804acdb/Backdoor_Cummin_-_Backdoor_Cummin.mp4

10. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: My biggest assets are my tits, naturally!" said Barbie Crystal, who took a hot load over her really big hooters after Tyler Steel boned her in the pussy and butthole.

What is the sound of 40H-cup boobs clapping? You'll hear it in this scene.

"At home I don't wear a bra. I always wear one when I go out. I buy wired bras made for my size. I have to be fitted every few months and I always shop at Lane Bryant. I always dress to show off my breasts. I love the looks I get. It makes me feel powerful and desirable."

Barbie was a referral from Girl and Newcomer of the Year contest winner Korina Kova.

One of Barbie's biggest fantasies is to have a threesome. She didn't say if it's a threesome with two guys, a guy and a girl, or two girls. Maybe she meant all three. She's a very kinky girl. "I love BDSM, particularly the pain and bondage part of it

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:15:37
    File Size : 907Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/5ffb8ea023e6d/Barbie_Crystal_-_40H_Club_Member.mp4

11. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Stacy Adams is no one to be trifled with. She treats her men like dirt and she treats the help even worse. She is used to everyone obeying her orders, so when she spies her maid Jade's bare legs, she commands her to drop down and suck her toes. What ensues is Stacy's complete domination of Jade, down to instructing her on how they are going to fuck each other with a double-headed dildo while sucking each other's toes. It's delightfully erotic and very domme-oriented action. A must-see for you foot-boys who like to be told what to do.

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:17:07
    File Size : 992Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/cf10f485e66ef/Bare-Legged_Boss_Lady_-_Jade_Skye_and_Stacy_Adams.mp4

12. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: If a guy was lucky enough to see Amora Lee walking around or shopping, he would see Amora wearing:

"A sundress that scoops a little and goes all the way down to the floor or shorts and a body suit tank top kind of thing," Amora said.

"One thing people don't realize is that when a woman is as busty as I am and small-framed, she also goes up three shirt sizes. My shirt size right now is a large to an extra-large, but I'm really a small-medium."

Amora begins her show in a red one-piece swimsuit, not unlike a lifeguard's suit, and unwraps herself to oil her lovely skin. Her breasts drink up the oil. Amora deserves a hand for that so her fingers stray down to her pussy for pleasure

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:16:49
    File Size : 976Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e3671a42deff3/Beautiful_Oiled_Breasts_-_Amora_Lee.mp4

13. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Down here in Miami, the Cubans have a phrase: Culo Grande. It means "big ass." Gentlemen, Samantha Bell definitely has a culo grande.

In this scene, Samantha wants to play with some balls. She shakes her ass up to a pool table where Rocky is already shooting a game. He offers her the cue. Then he offers her a lesson in how to hold the stick. Then pulls her thong between her big ass cheeks and slams three fingers into her pink pussy. As she grabs his cock, she's shaking her jelly-ass and making it ripple. Soon enough, Rocky has his dick buried in her pussy, making her cappuccino-colored ass quake with each thrust.

Rocky was in such a hurry to get inside of Samantha, he didn't even bother taking off her pink thong until halfway through their epic fuckfest. When she does finally lose them, it's only so that she doesn't get any hot cum on them.

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:23:55
    File Size : 1387Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e2d3d2e6468be/Big_Cuban_Ass_-_Samantha_Bell_and_Rocky.mp4

14. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: The great Maserati is relaxing on her pool float. Does this superwoman fill a bikini or what? She's having a fun time playing in the water on a nice, sunny day. Do huge boobs float? You betcha.

Fortunately for some, unfortunately for others, Maserati's play time in the pool is interrupted by Tony. He's brought a bunch of thong bikinis for Maserati to try on. Some of them look like dental floss. In a truly amazing sight, Maserati goes indoors to try some of them on.

After Maserati tries on her skimpy suits, something that would bring tears to the eyes of a bikini manufacturer, Tony makes his move. He sticks his boner between Maserati's massive mounds and fucks them. That leads to a Maserati blow job and a hump job. Her giant flesh pillows jiggle as she wiggles on his pole. Maserati's skills make guys lose their load so Tony jacks off on her twin treasures. With a big smile on her face, Maserati shakes her cum-coated tits.

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:24:26
    File Size : 1415Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/4055fbefe9d98/Bikini_Sex_-_Maserati_and_Tony_Rubino.mp4

15. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Delotta Brown knows that skipping rope is a great way to get those juicy cantaloupes to shake, rotate, accelerate and circumnavigate. No bikini top can hold those babies from spilling out.

Delotta's pancake-sized areolae only add to her breast beauty. Her nipples are so suckable, they're fuckable. And that's what Mr. Surelick Holmes has in mind after Delotta jumps for him. Get her inside, squeeze 'em, worship 'em, suck 'em, kiss 'em and fuck 'em. Fuck 'em good. Suck 'em good until her nipples are hard and pointy. Get boob-battered in the face.

"Are you still breathing under there?" Delotta asks, laughing. A mindreader, she spits on the cock to lube it as it plows between her jugs. Prepare yourself for an extended tit and mouth fucking encounter because when Delotta's at hand, it's the breast thing to do.

When Mr. Holmes pumps Delotta from behind, her hangers continue to swing like bell clappers. The sweet sound of breasts slapping against each other fills the room. No other music is needed. Delotta proudly says, "I love when men suck on my tits. A guy can suck on my tits for a half hour and I'd be happy." Delotta Brown: a girl who puts her mouth where her melons ar

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:22:20
    File Size : 1294Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/4180e10f1d3c6/Bounce_Baby,_Bounce_-_Bounce_Baby,_Bounce.mp4

16. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Amora Lee works out a large gym ball that's not standard equipment at any fitness club. What'll they think of next? This ball doubles as a sexercise device with a protruding toy so Amora can bounce, baby, bounce!

"I don't really dress in clothes that show off my breasts when I go out," said Amora, a nurse by profession. "I only have one dress that shows a lot of cleavage. My shirt size right now is a large to an extra-large, but I'm really a small-medium. I'm small-framed and very busty so I go up three shirt sizes."

Amora said she's not an athletic-type. She doesn't jog. "If I was to run down the street and back, my whole chest would be so red because of my breasts hitting them." Because Amora is a fun person, she was game to bounce her beautiful, huge breasts, and bounce she did, sitting on the workout ball in a spectacular display of boobs in motion

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:15:46
    File Size : 916Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c90f0e55ce313/Bounce,_Amora,_Bounce_-_Amora_Lee.mp4

17. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Take one look at Joei Deluxxxe, and you can tell she's the type of girl who stays in shape. She measures in at 42-28-43 inches of fine, and she has her personal trainer JMac to thank for that.

"I'm so glad you're here," she says after letting JMac into her home. "I've been waiting to workout all weekend."

The reason Joei likes JMac so much as a trainer is because he's so hands-on. He's a stickler for proper form, and he lends a helping hand when Joei begins to waver.

"Oh, I feel it," she says. "That feels really good. I like when you help me work those muscles out."

As Joei completes some squats, JMac's hand slides from her thigh to her pussy.

"I think we should do some cardio," he says. "Let's get a sweat going."

"Oh, we're going to do everything today," Joei says excitedly.

Indeed, they are. An intense cardio routine is an essential component of any workout program, and there's no better form of cardio than hot, dirty sex. JMac pulls his cock out and smashes this dime piece face down, ass up and from the side before shooting a torrent of jizz on her phat ass cheeks.

Now, this is how you break a swea

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:20:37
    File Size : 1194Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/121ee11d52724/Breaking_a_Sweat_-_Joei_Deluxxxe_and_J_Mac.mp4

18. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: A 5'10" Amazonian beauty, sweet-talkin' Sadie Blooms checked out because of a dedicated fan and former boyfriend. Sadie liked what she saw. She wanted to be a part of the party.

Sadie is dressed to thrill in a pink top and jeggings. With a snap of the fingers, Sadie is now dressed to kill in a tight, low-cut green dress. It's time to explore the jiggle quotient of Sadie's 38G natural tits. She parts her legs slightly to reveal her commando status.

The Champ has Sadie stand so he can admire her statuesque body. Men sculpt statues and erect erections for girls who look like this. With another finger snap, her dress is gone, replaced by an ultra-skimpy purple top and panties that he swiftly pulls down. Now, Sadie looked super-sexy in her other two outfits but this is even hotter with all of her juicy bod revealed.

Champ has a field day on her beautiful tits; licking, kissing and sucking. Sadie kneels on the floor to cradle his cock atop her cleavage and give him wet head, relishing the action. It's time for a couch ride with this passionate Philly Girl and doggie-style is first. Sadie is in full bloom and busting ou

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:18:09
    File Size : 996Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/ebdd45e00ba76/Busting_Out_In_Full_Bloom_-_Sadie_Blooms_and_Johnny_Champ.mp4

19. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Pleasure Mia is one of those bootied babes that has a great ass and a beautiful face. What we typically refer to as a "dime piece" because you want to show her off.

But you don't have to tell Pleasure that she is fine, because she knows it. "I have guys tell me that I am pretty all the time, but they are intimidated by my looks, so they keep their distance. I don't want a shy guy! I want a guy who can take charge and step to me and win me over. Like Carlos, here. He came with confidence, so I gave him some booty. Take that as a lesson, all you horny men out there. If you want something, you gotta come and get it. Don't think you can just throw a compliment and that will be enough. You have to pursue me and conquer me. I respond to confidence."

So take heed, gentlemen and chase the booty. If you do, you will land the boot

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:14:31
    File Size : 842Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/25d5e9d59097c/Chasin_the_Booty_-_Carlos_Rios.mp4

20. Katrin19888
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

About video: Simone Staxxx is in the dressing room when she really gets into herself while she's checking out the make-up job on her pretty face. She's so turned on by her own huge 40FF-cup jugs that she starts to pleasure herself on the dressing room counter and soon uses a Doc Johnson cock to finish off.

Simone is from San Francisco. She said a guy attracts her attention by making her laugh. Her huge hooters tremble when she laughs and that's a nice sight.

Simone said she dresses "sexual" whenever she goes out of the house and she also said that "big breasts and a big ass" are the sexiest things in the world. She should know. The mirror never lies.

Info file :
    Runtime : 00:19:49
    File Size : 1150Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/29d625ba9a20f/Chocolate_Thunderboobs_-_Simone_Staxxx.mp4