1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Straponed Boys

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by xdarkangelx, Jun 11, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fraulein Schmitt - Ehemann Reset 2

Filesize: 577 MB
    Duration: 00:25:29
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Video: MP4
    Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Strap-on, Strapon Domination, Pegging, Femdom

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

2. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Justice at last!

It was only a matter of time before the law caught up with the women of cfnm.Stripping men naked and then humiliating them is a serious offence. Sadly for the red-faced male 'victim' his day in court begins with a deeply embarrassing and totally naked physical inspection by the female court doctor...and rapidly gets worse

Filesize: 78.9 MB
    Duration: 00:20:15
    Resolution: 854x480

Download and Enjoy

3. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Calea Toxic - Anal- and Strap-On Session in Dungeon

I love my slave in masked and locked in chastity. First I play with his nipples, then I fist him with my latex gloves. After that he is ready to be fucked with my giant strap-on like a dirty whore...

Filesize: 416 MB
    Duration: 00:14:03

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

4. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Fucked In The Pillory

Mistress Susi in a new anal strap-on fucking clip. A Slave in a dungeon helpless stucking in the pillory get used by Mistress Susi

Filesize: 210 MB
    Duration: 00:07:05

Download and Enjoy

5. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Gaia - Gang Bangers Inc.

Today I'm joined with some of my beautiful mistress friends, and we are all going to have some mischievous and sadistic fun. We have two slave bitches on the bondage bench, one on top of the other. We wanted to have the slut on top fuck the 1 below. However, he refused and as a result they`ll both be punished with a severe ass fucking along with some caning and anything else we think of. We are all wearing our strapons, so there will be no escape for our sluts as we begin to pleasure ourselves. We start with the one on the bottom, as he gets fucked up the ass while the one above chokes, as he takes my strapon in the back of his throat. Then it's all change as we alternate between mistresses to give our sluts the ass fucking of their lives. After a while of being ass fucked, choked, slapped n verbally abused, our sluts beg for mercy. We decide to allow only one of them to leave, and order the other one to remain on the bench. We start again, and bring out a large black cock that we are going to use to really open up his sorry ass. I lube him up, and one of my friends shoves the cock into his ass. As he squeals, she shows no mercy and laughs as she shoves the large cock deep into his ass. What a blast. We`re all having a ball. With our sluts ass now well and truly raw, we decide to get him to clean the cock. We order him to open his mouth and shove his ass opener to the back of his throat. Our slut chokes as he licks his ass juices from the huge cock. Finally we allow him to leave, its been a great day's ass fucking, and slut training with all my friends. Perhaps from now on we'll be known as gang bangers Inc.

Filesize: 466 MB
    Duration: 00:12:42
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

6. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sasha de Sade - Gaping for Goddess Tangent

Filesize: 1.04 GB
    Duration: 00:27:58

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

7. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gina Gerson - Teeny Strapon Princess 1

Young, blonde, petite and a natural Domme. Gina Gerson amuses herself with her BONDAGE SLAVE. His ass belongs to her, his COCK is locked in CHASTITY. She makes him suck her STRAP-ON dick like a real bitch! Slaps his face and buttcheeks and FUCKS him good! She really enjoys to boss him around and use him as her FUCKTOY.

Filesize: 191 MB
    Duration: 00:10:14

Download and Enjoy

8. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gina Gerson - Teeny Strapon Princess 2

Young, blonde, petite and a natural Domme. Gina Gerson amuses herself with her BONDAGE SLAVE. His ass belongs to her, his COCK is locked in CHASTITY. She makes him suck her STRAP-ON dick like a real bitch! Slaps his face and buttcheeks and FUCKS him good! She really enjoys to boss him around and use him as her FUCKTOY.

Filesize: 268 MB
    Duration: 00:10:24

Download and Enjoy

9. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ginger Banks - Ballbusting and Pegging

[this is half shot in POV and half in 3rd person]

Ginger Banks is wearing a leotard and shiny pantyhose. "So I heard you wanna fuck me."

"I'll let you put your dick inside me for a little bit, but you're gonna have to do some fucked up stuff for me and it's gonna hurt."

Ginger is only down to fuck if she can hurt some balls. She knees, squeezes and slaps nuts, laughing the whole time. She strokes while she breaks balls to keep hope alive.

Now that Ginger Banks has totally broken some balls, it's time to fuck. But her way, with a strap on. She likes to do the fucking.

She fucks Lance's ass deep and strokes his cock to keep him hard and on edge. Once she's pleased, she makes good on her deal and tells him he can slide his cock in her. but only if he has the dildo still up his ass.

She makes him ride the cock while she rides his.

"You know I'm gonna make you lick all you cum out of my pussy if you cum."

Lance can't help it. He blows his load inside her and she makes him lick it all out.

Filesize: 1.62 GB
    Duration: 00:28:16

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

10. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Strap-on Slut

Kinky Jay and Herrin Lisa are using thair Slave in a old factory. One Lady ist fucking his ass while the other Lady is fucking his throat very deep till the whole long rubber dildo is complete inside

Filesize: 245 MB
    Duration: 00:08:17

Download and Enjoy

11. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hole Stuffer

No cock is too big for a slave's asshole and Mistress Summer makes sure to prove that fact. She loves a good challenge but will always win in the game of stuffing a slut-boys tight hole to the max.

Filesize: 1.58 GB
    Duration: 00:19:06

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

12. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Adria Rae - Hole to Fill

Mistress Adria Rae has a few holes to fill and straps on her favorite cock to do just that! She makes her obedient fuck-toy beg to be filled then slides it deep inside making him feel and love every inch. She loves to train her slaves to enjoy getting fucked by her cock instead of making them feel like it's a punishment. Adria sensually moves her hips back and forth making sure her strap-on massages his male g-spot just right. Nothing is sexier to Mistress Adria than hearing her good boys moan and crave for her fat cock.

Filesize: 1.53 GB
    Duration: 00:18:26

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

13. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ariana Marie - Hollowed Hole

Mistress Ariana's fuck slave needs his ass further hollowed out to fit his new piggy tail butt plug and she has just the dick for the job. Soon every toy and object she desires to shove deep into his fuck-hole will slide in with ease.

Filesize: 1.53 GB
    Duration: 00:18:32

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

14. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

janira - Wolfe I Get Mine Before he Eats his

As described in "The Pleasurable Pressure of your Tight Virgin hole" the only way I can get off during sex is if I'm the one doing the fucking. So, of course, I have lucky sex slaves who's holes I stuff to get My orgasm. It's imperative that My cock be a tight fit for the slave's little man-pussy, so I've chosen a nice thick 10" BBC, so that as I fuck My lucky strap-on bitch, his hole gives Me just enough pressure to stimulate My clit just right.

I enter the bedroom to find My slave lying face down, buns up, on My bed, just the way I like to start fucking. He squirms in pain as I enter his man-pussy, so I slap his ass and push harder, enjoying the intense pressure of the entry before I start thrusting harder and faster, first in the plain position, then moving up to doggy style, and into the eagle, where I get My orgasm.

Then, because My slave was so good at taking My cock and making Me cum, I allow him to cum as well... into his own mouth as I fuck him hard in the pile driver position!

I love making slaves eat their own cum... especially when I use them to cum first.

Filesize: 2.81 GB
    Duration: 00:13:47
    Resolution: 3840x2160

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

15. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Iva - Butt Fucked Male Loser!

Filesize: 810 MB
    Duration: 00:18:18

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

16. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Princess Kali - Jingle Balls

Merry Christmas slut boys! Princess Kali stars as Kali Kringle in Her first holiday DVD. In a sexy Santa corset, with Her personal reindeer by Her side, She dishes out punishment to Her fairy slave-elf by cropping and spanking his ass, flogging his body, and using him as a human door mat. After compelled cock sucking, Kali Kringle plunges Her strap-on cock deep into his whore ass. 'Tis the season to be slutty!

Filesize: 315 MB
    Duration: 00:35:04
    Resolution: 480x360
    Video: WMV
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

17. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mona Wales - TEDxxx Kinky Ideas Worth Spreading

The lithe, sultry Mona Wales is giving a talk about her years of experience as a professional dominatrix. For full impact, she requires a volunteer, a man who will allow himself to be used in a demonstration of how all men have hidden submissive desires. Buck Wright is chosen to help Mona with her presentation, but he doesn't know exactly what he's in for. Immediately Mona put him in his place, urging him to the floor to massage her feet. He complies, almost without realizing he's doing it. Before long Mona has him naked on stage, obeying her every command as he sucks a huge dildo while taking a flogging in front of everyone. Next Mona puts her unsuspecting volunteer in a cage, and zaps his naked ass with a zapper, finger-fucks his hole, and continues to make him worship her feet. She eventually lets him out of the cage, then puts him on top of it, on his back, so she can get at his ass with her strap-on. She slides her cock into him, fucking him and humiliating him, taking his pride and resistance, and making him her little fuck toy. She then turns him around and makes him eat her pussy until she cums. She climbs up on the cage and straddles his face, then canes him as he makes her cum again. Finally, Buck is fully used, and Mona's point is made. All men have hidden submissive desires. it just takes a little effort to draw it out of them.

Filesize: 412 MB
    Duration: 01:01:47
    Resolution: 960x540

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

18. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lady Alice

Lady Alice loves to use her new XL rubber cock to fuck the ass of her little slave

Filesize: 138 MB
    Duration: 00:08:51

Download and Enjoy

19. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lexi Luna - The Pathetic Husband Gets Fucked

Lexi Luna is in the familiar position of having her husband kneeling at her feet, in chastity wearing a pink collar. She is wearing a matching pink strap on. She forces her pink cock in her husband's mouth, deep throating it, laughing as he gags on it. Lexi threatens him with sucking a real cock, of his friend, the real man that is fucking Lexi instead of him. When she grows tired of that, she bends him over and fucks his ass with her pink cock. She is ear to ear smiles, fucking her husband's virgin ass with her pink cock and spanking his ass. She fucks him in multiple positions, each one making her happier and happier. Obviously, this has been the highlight of her marriage to this pathetic bitch.

Filesize: 533 MB
    Duration: 00:06:11

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

20. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mother Daughter Strap On Team (Kimber Woods & Raven Hart)

Kimber wants to win a strap-on contest at her sorority and she's enlisted her mom, Raven, to help. Kimber's mom won the strap-on contest two years in a row back in her sorority days. And she still regularly ass fucks her husband, Marcello. Raven invites her daughter to practice for the contest on her step-father. The mother and daughter each grab a hole and start to fuck Marcello. He's used to getting ass fucked by his wife but having his step-daughter join in is too much to handle! Marcello tolerates the indignity, even when his step-daughter straps on the largest rubber cock in the family's collection. He begs his step-daughter not to put the huge dildo in his ass, but Kimber is set on winning the sorority contest. She knows that having the biggest rubber cock will really set her apart. Raven passes her husband off to her daughter. She makes Marcello clean her dildo with his mouth after it has been in his ass. Kimber is so happy as she pushes the enormous dildo into her step-father. With a feat like this, she's a shoe-in for the winner! A look of pure anguish registers on Marcello's face and the mother-daughter strap-on team just laughs! The women giggle and play pattycake as they violate two of Marcello's holes. Raven dangles her husband's chastity key in his face while his step-daughter takes him from behind. When Kimber is done fucking her step-dad, she spits in his face and leaves him tied up. She and mom are going to take his credit cards and go shopping. When they get back they might practice some more for the contest.

Filesize: 671 MB
    Duration: 00:09:01

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy