1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Straponed Boys

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by xdarkangelx, Jun 11, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bejoy hires a sex slave 1

Bejoy has hired a sex slave to satisfy some cravings and is waiting in her sexy fishnet bodysuit when he arrives. She wastes no time stripping him down before inspecting his ass and administering an enema. While waiting for enema, she ties him up and proceeds to whip him to get some color in his ass. She then has him slowly strip her clothes off for a thorough body worship session ending with her orgasming to a vibrator being held in his mouth.

After that, it's time for him to get mounted and pegged as she works the strapon in and out and sideways.

We end with the sex slave cumming on her gloved hand and then forced to eat it up (after describing the smell and taste to bejoy!)

Filesize: 39.8 MB
    Duration: 00:15:40
    Resolution: 320x240
    Video: WMV
    Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Genre: Strap-on, Strapon Domination, Pegging, Femdom

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

2. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bejoy hires a sex slave 2

Bejoy has hired a sex slave to satisfy some cravings and is waiting in her sexy fishnet bodysuit when he arrives. She wastes no time stripping him down before inspecting his ass and administering an enema. While waiting for enema, she ties him up and proceeds to whip him to get some color in his ass. She then has him slowly strip her clothes off for a thorough body worship session ending with her orgasming to a vibrator being held in his mouth.

After that, it's time for him to get mounted and pegged as she works the strapon in and out and sideways.

We end with the sex slave cumming on her gloved hand and then forced to eat it up (after describing the smell and taste to bejoy!)

Filesize: 47.7 MB
    Duration: 00:18:47

Download and Enjoy

3. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bejoy hires a sex slave 3

Filesize: 40.2 MB
    Duration: 00:15:51

Download and Enjoy

4. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bejoy hires a sex slave 4

Filesize: 13.7 MB
    Duration: 00:05:24

Download and Enjoy

5. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Miss Monrow - First Time Blowjob

Mss M is presenting her strap on cock to 1 of her best subs.
    " and this will be the first time you get to suck my white cock, and i will enjoy myself watching you trying to please me"
    Obviously it will take a lot more to fully satisfy Miss M every need.

Filesize: 393 MB
    Duration: 00:09:43
    Resolution: 854x480
    Video: MP4
    Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

6. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Brutally fucked by hot naked Dommes Part1

Filesize: 173 MB
    Duration: 00:09:13
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download and Enjoy

7. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Brutally fucked by hot naked Dommes Part2

Filesize: 241 MB
    Duration: 00:09:19

Download and Enjoy

8. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bunny Colby - Evil Bunny Colby VS Superman

Evil Bunny Colby has been using her magic swinging watch to seduce and have her way with all the powerful men of Metropolis. Superman finds her in her evil lair and starts to take her in when she pulls out the watch.

He laughs at first and tells her to do her worst, but is quickly taken under her power.

She tells him "When I snap my fingers, you will be powerless over my seduction, and you believe that you need me to kick you in the balls in order to take me down."

She snaps, and Superman gets uncontrollably horny. She lets him feel up her perfect body. Superman demands that she kicks him hard in the balls. The seductress giggles, then goes to town on his super balls. He gets harder the more she kicks.

Later on, Bunny Colby has the man of steel on his knees. He still thinks he's taking her down, but the power of her swinging watch has all the control.

She tells him, "When I snap my fingers, you will desperately want me to fuck you with this strap on. You'll believe that the only way to take me to prison is if I fuck your ass hard."

Superman gets up and demands that she fuck his ass. She giggles and shoves it in him. Bunny revels in her conquer of the strongest hero in the world while she fucks his brains in in a few positions.

Finally she uses her watch to convince him that he has to cum with her cock in his ass and eat his cum if he wants to defeat her.

She strokes his cock and he cums all over his super suit. He then tells her he's defeated her while eating his own cum.

Filesize: 1.20 GB
    Duration: 00:20:47
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

9. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheap Rent for some ass

Hot fit Charlotte loves to fuck men in the ass, but that's not easy to get. She decides to use a special agency to find a roommate. Regular anal sex is mandatory in return for cheap rent, ass-fucking twice a day is part of the standard roommate agreement. This way she can get anal sex regularly.

A prospective roommate comes in and agrees. She likes his ass and inspects it. She presses her crotch against it and decides he will do great as a roommate. She is excited and gropes and dry humps his ass. She must have anal sex with him before she can sign off on the agreement, or else the agency will fine her. She asks him to get naked, she keeps her clothes on. Sporting a hot pink strap-on, she lifts her top to expose her petite breasts and ringed nipples. She begins eagerly fucking his ass and moaning. She explains that he will be earning every bit of his keep. After she is satisfied, she leaves, asking him to be ready for a second round of ass fucking later that evening.

Filesize: 77.3 MB
    Duration: 00:10:09

Download and Enjoy

10. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheyenne Jewel - Cheyenne Jewel Vs Max Blunts

This matchup has an incredible power exchange between two skilled wrestlers. Cheyenne Jewel has been on the wrestling scene for a long time and is known for her "farm girl" strength and knowledge in the submission area. Max Blunts was on the wrestling team in school and is a legit wrestler. He's not impressed with female wrestlers at all. There were girls on the wrestling team at his school, but they weren't very good. The guys on his school team used to play along and be polite to the girls, giving them a false sense of equality. Today, Max Blunts may be in for a rude awakening against one of toughest Evolved Fights girls. Cheyenne Jewel is giving up a lot of weight against her male opponent and, at first, the brute strength of Max Blunts surprises her. Cheyenne Jewel is thrown around like a rag doll and even made to submit at times. She is pinned down and molested by this stud. Max Blunts even gets to sit on poor Cheyenne Jewel's face, teabagging her in a humiliating fashion. When it seems like it's over for Cheyenne Jewel, something happens and the tables start to turn. She is able to face ride her opponent and leg scissor submit him over and over. Big strong man Max...

Filesize: 2.64 GB
    Duration: 00:46:24

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

11. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress Crystal Trains a New Slave

Full movie contains six parts!!! Mistress Crystal has put out an ad for a new slave. She has one prospective bitch coming to the dungeon today. She told him to make sure he is wearing a hood and a collar. The potential slave knows that Crystal is kinky but he thinks that he is coming to fuck a hot Russian chick. What he doesn't understand is that although, Mistress Crystal is hot, she is equally sadistic. She lets her bitch know right away that she is boss by slapping his face and making him smell her pussy and ass. Now that he understands that he is here for Crystal's pleasure and not his own, the fun begins in the dungeon. Mistress Crystal forces her new slave to worship her pussy then fuck her until she cums with a chindo. Next, it's time for the bitch's cock and balls to be milked. After edging her slave until he can't take it anymore, the Russian Goddess allows her slave to cum. The slave soon finds out that the price for male orgasms is eating your cum in Crystal's dungeon. The Mistress wants to find out how much pain her slave can take, so she bends her bitch over and gives him a hard caning. She is pleased by the bitch's pain tolerance and finally she needs to find out if his ass can handle her cock. Mistress Crystal gags her new slut and fucks his face and ass with her strap on. Mistress Crystal is pleased with her new toy but needs to show him how a real slut gets fucked. She uses her trained sissy slave to show her new slave how much his ass needs to be stretched. She puts on a giant cock and brutally fucks her slut. Mistress Crystal locks her sluts in the cage together and enjoys a smoke. Crystal Rush demands perfection and demands satisfaction. She is satisfied with her slave today!

Filesize: 3.63 GB
    Duration: 00:42:49

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

12. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Raven Bay - Cuckold's Pegging

Princess Raven Bay wants to show her cuckold how well she gets fucked. She is wearing a big pink cock that looks exactly like her boyfriends... She thinks it would be humiliating to fuck her cuckold slave with a cock as big as her boyfriends. She tells him to get on his knees and thank her for the pleasure of being her cuckold. She stretches open his sissy ass with her cock while he whines and whimpers like a bitch. She ends in pile driver with the slaves legs high in the air and his place as a cuckold slave imprinted into his asshole.

Filesize: 1.40 GB
    Duration: 00:16:53

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

13. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cybill Troy - Fucked Into Slavery

Making a slave out of a man means taking away his manhood and showing him that its MY cock that he should be worried about, not his own.

Bent over on the spanking horse I take my red rubber dick and show this lowly slave that I own his ass, fucking him deep and hard, ignoring his pleas for mercy.

Filesize: 108 MB
    Duration: 00:08:12
    Resolution: 720x404

Download and Enjoy

14. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cybill Troy - Fucked Like a Pretzel

Less of a cohesive clip and more candid playtime, just us fucking around and straight up strap on FUCKING.
    With the slave strapped to the cross, legs suspended, folding him in half, I fuck him deep with my big black rubber cock.

Had to loosen up the slut before making more clips ;)

Filesize: 94.6 MB
    Duration: 00:05:10
    Resolution: 720x480

Download and Enjoy

15. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cybill Troy - Mistress Fucks Best

I have no use for my slave's sad little dick; my giant black rubber cock is the only one being used in my bedroom. Bigger is better, and mine will always be the biggest. After showing him side-by-side just how superior my cock is, I pound his holes with its full length, stretching his ass with a hard, emasculating fuck that he'll never forget.

Left a broken bitch, he's sent to clean up his mess after gagging on the taste of his own ass.

Filesize: 188 MB
    Duration: 00:16:02
    Resolution: 720x404

Download and Enjoy

16. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cybill Troy - Cybill Loves Sodomy

I love strap-on fucking my slaves and I don't care if they enjoy a single moment of it beyond the satisfaction of serving me.I remember that its been a while since my slave has taken my giant black Man-o-War cock up his ass, I decide its time to stretch his ass back out, and the best way to stretch out a slave's ass is to rail it with a huge cock!I start slow and deep, smoking my cigarette as I work in my dick, but soon, I start to pound my cock in faster and harder, putting my cigarette out on his ass.When my slave fails to satisfy me on the spanking horse, I just throw him to the floor, pin him down, and fuck him with no mercy or care for his comfort. He begs me to stop, my I just laugh and keep going.

Filesize: 318 MB
    Duration: 00:10:45
    Resolution: 854x480

Download and Enjoy

17. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Danish Femdom XL Strapon

Filesize: 369 MB
    Duration: 00:11:13
    Resolution: 960x540

Download and Enjoy

18. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Dee Williams - Dee Williams Vs Jay West

Jay West is one of our smaller male wrestlers, but he has magnificent balls of steel that can be pulled, stretched, slapped, and punched and all it really does to him is give him a boner, which causes him to wrestle harder. Dee Williams is a legit grappler. She is a Purple Belt in Brazilian Jujitsu and has a lot of mat experience under her belt. She's both super competitive and super submissive, as wel as a big whore for orgasms. If she is close to getting some guy's face on her cunt or buried into her pussy, she'll easily give up control just to get her sexual satisfaction fulfilled. This is all fun and games until she starts losing in the eyes of the judges. This is a Winner Fucks Loser style sex fight. The better sex fighter will win and they will be able to do whatever they want to the loser. Dee Williams puts Jay West into some insanely painful holds, including a banana split and also tortures his balls, slapping and tugging them. She holds him down by the throat and torments his nut sack with her hand and teeth. This activates Jay West's boner powers and the wrestler in him starts to come out. Jay West is able to pin Dee Williams, shoulders down, nipples up and getting...

Filesize: 1.42 GB
    Duration: 00:39:27

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

19. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Alina Lopez and Ariana Marie - Double Dicked Hole

Mistresses Ariana and Alina strap on their big, black cocks to prove how much of a bitch their slave truly is by destroying his tight hole.

Filesize: 1.58 GB
    Duration: 00:18:59

Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy
    Download and Enjoy

20. xdarkangelx
    xdarkangelx