1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mobi660, May 29, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Super Silo Storage
    [​IMG]

Yet another of Gord's favorite ladies to put into extreme bondage. Anastasia heard about the Chick Wrapper from Paige and others, and now she wants to try it too. But we figured maybe we could take it a step further this time, as shown in the feature. (By the way, the boot polish and assistant lady is from the office. Lydia is away today, but she didn't trust the guys on their own with a drop- stunner like Anastasia, so she sent Ruth as a chaperone.)

Format: real
    Duration: 9:23
    Video: 640x428, RV40
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 61.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Super Silo Storage

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Screen Testing for the Gord Movie
    [​IMG]

This set shows yet another couple of ideas we are working on that involves the wheel. The actual ladies who will grace the final device in the Gord movie (assuming we choose this as one of the features from the many we have available) will be two other nubile ladies. But Gwen and our latest daring damsel acquisition, Sugar, are doing the ground work and testing possibilities for us.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 6:54
    Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1172kbps
    Audio: 145kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 66.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Screen Testing for the Gord Movie

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Seven & Jewell - Bound and Silo'd
    [​IMG]

Earlier this year we showed you Claire and Ninja being tubed in the silo. Ninja wore the earliest spandex cocoon I ever made, and Claire found herself latexed and strapped with PVC banding. In this feature we show the new Darlex cocoon again, this time the version we had made for Seven with tit zips. And Jewell Marceau has been poured, yet again, into a transparent latex suit supplied by Eros Boutique.

Duration: 13:33
    Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 95.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Seven & Jewell - Bound and Silo'd

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Seven - Bound in Transparent Latex
    [​IMG]

In response to the very many requests for more wheel torment, we are going to stuff Seven into a device and run her up to speed. It seems like bound women in mouse wheels get a lot of you people going out there. So it is probably just as well that we shot a huge amount of footage for the Number 4 Gord video (Room 237) with Jewell Marceau being pushed to the limits inside this wheel. Big boobed, curvy butt Seven provides an excellent insight into the visual goodies included in that movie.

Duration: 7:07
    Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 50.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Seven - Bound in Transparent Latex

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Reflective Desire
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Genres: BDSM
    Video language: English

Elise enjoys her power over her friend J, and plays with a new toy which allows her to control J's vibrator via blue-tooth from her cel phone. Alas, once Elise has her captive fully enclosed, restrained and hoisted off the floor, she closes the door of the padded cell and leaves J to cook in his own juices. J loved every minute of this treatment and is looking forward to our next visit! Check out Max's website Maxcita for a large selection of gear, and Elise's website BondageLiberation for more of her cool videos.

Duration: 6:04
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 181.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Reflective Desire

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Tight bondage torture and strappado for hot sexy model in latex Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2020

Sexy slavegirl in latex clothes, with small tits, with beautiful body and with wet pussy plus hot mistress in black dress, with little ass. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor and on the bed. Gag in her mouth. She fucks her shaved naked pussy with white vibrator. Professional bondage, torture and domination for young girl with small boobs in the large house.

Format: m4v
    Duration: 12:51
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5561kbps
    Audio: 140kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Tight bondage torture and strappado for hot sexy model in latex Full HD 1080p

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Super bondage, domination and torture for very sexy bitch in latex Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Horny girl with naked small tits, with naked little ass, with naked wet shaved pussy and with beautiful naked body. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the bed. Black mask on her head. Fucks her naked pussy with black vibrator, Professional bondage, domination and torture for sexy bitch with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 10:53
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7016kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for very sexy bitch in latex Full HD 1080p

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Purple Haze - Charlotte Fetish
    [​IMG]

Charlotte and her partner are the real deal, having been into fetish and bondage for a long time. You can see some of their crazy bondage inventions in this mind-blowing 2007 article on SeriousBondage titled Charlotte Fetish.

Duration: 3:45
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 111.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Purple Haze - Charlotte Fetish

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Wild Pony
    [​IMG]

The first video is titled 'Wild Pony' and features Mrs Feendish (Fetlife) and her pony Jane. As you will see, both of them have a lot of fun playing their rolls. These two gals are really into fetish and kink and have their own websites ThisGirl and BoundInLatex. The wild pony in this video is wearing a leather pony harness which is sold on their joint retail website LockedForInfinity. Ths harness is patterned after the popular JG-Leathers harness and has been sanctioned for resale by JG himself!

Duration: 10:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 325.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Wild Pony

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Dental Chair Torment
    [​IMG]

I love it when women wear fetish rubber. I'm not talking about fashion rubber, I'm talking about unusual and bizarre rubber. In this video Tony Orlando and his lady friend Betty Cash experiment with rubber piss pants, rubber hoods

Duration: 13:39
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 519.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Dental Chair Torment

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Houdini Revisited
    [​IMG]

This update contains two videos. The first is titled 'Houdini Revisited' and features our friend Elise Graves as Houdini. Yep! We were visiting Max of Maxcita in Canada who has a small isolation room in the back of his house. In the isolation room is a small padded closet with an electric overhead winch. Elise decided she needed to experience being suspended upside-down in one of Max's canvas straitjackets. This stunt was performed many times by Houdini during his heyday and copied by many other escape artists throughout the years. As a matter of fact, when I was 12 years old, I saw a magician perform the Houdini upside-down straitjacket escape as he hung outside a window from the 20th floor of the Oakland Tribune newspaper building. Maybe that's when I developed my interest in straitjackets? At the time, little did the public know that straitjackets were rather easy to escape from, especially if you were hanging upside-down. Gravity would help pull the straitjacket downwards which m.

Duration: 11:09
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 420.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Houdini Revisited

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Chained To The Wall
    [​IMG]

Hey Everyone, I hope you are all is safe and healthy during the Corona Virus. I know that sheltering in place is not fun. Try to ride it out and stay at home to help reduce the transmission of the virus. I will try to post more updates to keep everyone entertained and horny!!
    Being chained to the wall is my favorite bondage position for anyone who visits the SeriousBondage Institute. This video was pulled out of our archives, shot in 2009. It features two of our kinky friends from Los Angeles who I talked into experiencing wall bondage. For those who have a lot of bondage experience, you know how exciting this can be for both the top and the bottom. For those who have not experienced this fabulous position, follow my description and watch the video and you'll get a feel for this exciting position.

Duration: 13:39
    Video: 1006x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 617.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Chained To The Wall

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bondage, hogtie and torture for horny girl in latex part 1 Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Sexy model in black latex clothes, with hot tits, with wet pussy, with naked ass and with beautiful body plus big man in black pants. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the bed. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her pussy and ass with vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, torment, torture and hogtie for horny girl with sexy breast in the large room.

Duration: 13:29
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8017kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Bondage, hogtie and torture for horny girl in latex part 1 Full HD 1080p

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bondage, hogtie and torture for horny girl in latex part 2 Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Horny slavegirl in black latex clothes, with little ass, with small boobs, with wet pussy and with beautiful body. Her tied up with belts on the bed. Black mask on her head. Fucks her shaved pussy, hot ass and mouth, with big black dildo and vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for beautiful model with sexy breast in the large room.

Duration: 12:35
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7221kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Bondage, hogtie and torture for horny girl in latex part 2 Full HD 1080p

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Jamie vs. Her Aching Toes
    [​IMG]

I could see that Jamie was regretting the terms of the bet already as she sits nervously in the chair. She could have the pick of any pair of shoes to keep, but has to stand for at least ten minutes in a pair of my choosing. To prevent any cheating her arms are bolted to a large wooden pole. With Jamie's mouth already gagged I lace up a new pair of ballet boots that go up to her knees protests before I even hoist her to her feet. When the pole is finally raised and the timer started she's stuck between standing on her toes or hanging by her arms with both positions eliciting groans of discomfort. As the timer slowly ticks forward I remind her of the terms of our bet. That I can keep her there at least 10 minutes... but no upper limit was really ever agreed upon.

Duration: 8:03
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1912kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 120.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Jamie vs. Her Aching Toes

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Kinky Sex
    [​IMG]

This is a special update during the corona virus pandemic. I hope everyone is well. Please remember wear a mask and maintain a safe distance from others. Let's get through this and get back to our favorite bondage and kink!
    For those of us who prefer kinky sex, this video is for you. Vanilla sex is out. Some of us like to include fetish gear in our love making. Once you go down this kinky rabbit hole, there's no turning back. Kinky sex is really great. It's fun, exciting and different. It's like sprinkling exotic spices on your food.
    In this video we see a kinky couple incorporate latex, a butterfly straitjacket, posture collar and patent thigh-high lace-up spike-heel boots in their raw sex. Yep. It's not often we get to watch a real lifestyle couple have kinky sex. I would like to shoot more videos like this. Any couples out there care to volunteer? Shooting this video wasn't really planed in advance, it was a last minute idea suggested by this couple who came for a visit.

Duration: 8:37
    Video: 1006x720, AVC (H.264), 7593kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 499.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Kinky Sex

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

A Visit To DeMask in Amsterdam
    [​IMG]

Europe has a deep history with rubber, bondage and fetish, and I'm always fascinated to meet the people who we hear and read about back in the US. It's a magical experience to meet these people in person and see their place of business. Buildings are much older in Europe, and it's an adventure to descend down a winding staircase into the basement of one of these famous businesses. Such was the case at DeMask, and we noticed that a few others we visited had similar basements filled with kinky gear and nostalgic items we had only seen in printed magazines like SkinTwo and Secret.

Duration: 5:18
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 201.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download A Visit To DeMask in Amsterdam

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Fun With Cobie And Pling
    [​IMG]

After viewing the FancySteel videos in this update, it occurred to me that some websites are trying to raise the quality bar of their videos by shooting stories that go with their bondage imagery. I have included a sixth video in this update from my friend Bind who runs MenInChains. This is a promo for his feature video titled Appleville Strain. This video was completely written, directed and edited by Bind, and shot by me. Check out the full video on his website MenInChains. This was a BIG project!

Duration: 5:05
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4845kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 192.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Fun With Cobie And Pling

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Lola Babylon and the Butt Walker
    [​IMG]

The new Lola gets her first session on the other end of the Rotary Butt Walker system. This time it is with her ass sticking out and ready to be whacked.

Duration: 5:13
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 116.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Lola Babylon and the Butt Walker

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Mina Meow Mouse Wheel
    [​IMG]

As you already know, Mina Meow is a very petite girl! That doesn't mean that we can't get her into a bit of exercise on the Mouse Wheel! Johnny and Gord have modified the Mouse Wheel so that it sits a bit lower on the ground. Let's see if little Mina can keep up! She is in pretty good shape really, but let's see how long Gord can keep her running at full pace!

Duration: 9:36
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1719kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 129.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mina Meow Mouse Wheel