1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

So Sweet and Cute Teen Babes with Perfect Bodies

Discussion in 'Scenes And Videos Mega Threads' started by Gorod126, Jan 22, 2021.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Fresh sperm for blowjob goddess
    Cast: Aurora B
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 y.o., Blonde, Blowjob, Cosplay, Cowgirl, Doggy Style, Facial, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, Reverse Cowgirl, Trimmed

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: It is a well-known fact that Aurora was the ancient Roman goddess of the dawn. When parents call their girl Aurora they hope she becomes successful and gets everything she wants in life like a real goddess. This Aurora is a beautiful blonde who knows how to make her boyfriend do everything she wants. Usually she uses her charms to get total satisfaction. She does not forget to please the hard-working dude with her talented fingers, hot tongue as well as her wet pussy. So that blonde goddess kneels in front of the dude and takes his cock between her plump lips and then warms it up with her shaved pussy in a cowgirl position. Sure Aurora needs some gifts, like any other goddess, and all she wants is a load of fresh pussy all over her smiling face.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1433.45 MB
    Format: mp4
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:24:07

Download - Fresh sperm for blowjob goddess

2. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Lad creams brunette's face
    Cast: Bloom Lambie
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 y.o., Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Cum on Tits, Doggy Style, Facial, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved, Sixty-Nine, Small Tits

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Bloom Lambie puts on a sexy bodysuit and asks her boyfriend to estimate her looks but unfortunately he pays more attention to his phone instead of her hot body. She tries to talk to him but nothing works out. Finally Bloom Lambie decides to use the last tool and that is sitting down next to him and caressing his dick right through his shorts. This is when he puts the phone away and gives Bloom Lambie attention that she craves for so much. They start with a 69 position foreplay, continue with a cowgirl sex ride and finally finish the action with a massive cumshot.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1258.27 MB
    Duration: 00:21:13

Download - Lad creams brunette's face

3. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Pink-haired babe opens pink pussy
    Cast: Alien Fox
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 y.o., Blowjob, Cowgirl, Doggy Style, Facial, Hardcore, Piercing, Pussy Licking, Shaved, Small Tits

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Majority of people think that Alien Fox looks weird with her pink hair and that she needs to grow up, to change her hair-cut, to put on something modest and to start leading a usual life. Luckily she doesn't listen to those people and keeps enjoying her looks and body. Her boyfriend, on the contrary, adores her extraordinary looks and her love for accidental sex and adventures. They easily ruin all their plans when they feel like staying at home to test new games and positions or can get up early in the morning and take a long walk along the sleepy city or do other crazy things. Anyway, dude undresses Alien Fox just to find out she wears no lingerie under her sexy dress and that she is ready to satisfy all her desires to the full.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1468.56 MB
    Duration: 00:24:49

Download - Pink-haired babe opens pink pussy

4. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Blonde in pink enjoys sperm
    Cast: Hanna Rey
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 y.o., Blonde, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum in Mouth, Doggy Style, Facial, Fingering, Hardcore, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: We all have different tastes when it comes to choosing clothes for staying at home. Many people adore wearing sports costumes because they are comfy and nice but Hanna Rey chooses a sexy pink bodysuit. Yes, it may be not that comfortable like a sports costume but it is sexy and it covers her curves just perfectly. Her boyfriend also loves that outfit because Hanna Rey looks fantastic in it. When he sees his beautiful blonde girlfriend in pink bodysuit he can't resist teasing and caressing her and giving her as many pussy orgasms as it is possible and even sharing sperm with her.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1452.5 MB
    Duration: 00:24:29

Download - Blonde in pink enjoys sperm

5. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Blonde Fucks a Dildo and Dick
    Cast: Victoria Daniels
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 y.o., Ball Licking, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Doggy Style, Facial, Fingering, Handjob, Hardcore, Masturbation, Missionary, Pussy Licking, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved, Toys, Ultra HD

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Fair-haired beauty with nice natural boobs and great butt shoves a dildo inside a wet pussy to show her best in front of camera. The horny cameraman jerks off while watching this blondie stretching her hole. She notices his bulge in the pants and hurries up to fix this problem with her skillful hands and mouth. The prelude ends with great fucking and lots of sperm on the babes face.

Tech. Info
    Size: 5403.02 MB
    Resolution: 3840x2160
    Duration: 00:41:15

Download - Blonde Fucks a Dildo and Dick

6. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Hungry and horny
    Cast: Nata Ocean
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 y.o., Ball Licking, Big Cock, Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Cum on Tits, Deep Throat, Doggy Style, Handjob, Hardcore, Missionary, Natural Tits, Petite, Piercing, POV, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved, Small Tits

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Petite baby Nata Ocean decides to order a food delivery. She doesn't have enough money, but she has an idea how to get the food for free. When the deliveryman comes to her finally, Nata tells him that she has no enough money for food, but she is ready to show him what she is wearing as a payment. This payment method suits the deliveryman, so Nata takes off her bra and lets her breasts be touched. Then she sucks his cock and gives him one of the best experiences in food delivery history by letting him to fuck her in various positions until he cums all over her small tits.

Tech. Info
    Size: 2020.14 MB
    Duration: 00:34:04

Download - Hungry and horny

7. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Open your eyes and get an orgasm
    Cast: Arya Stark
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 y.o., Blowjob, Brunette, Fingering, Hardcore, Pussy Licking, Shaved, Small Tits

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: It is a lazy day and the dude spends it with a tablet in his hands. He relaxes in a comfortable armchair. His girlfriend, Arya Stark, walks into the room and sees the cute picture. She loves it so much that she decides to touch him in a very special way and that way is taking his big cock deep into her stretched throat. When dude opens his eyes, he realizes he is very much excited. Just a usual blowjob, even a deep one, can't satisfy such a sex-hungry dude and this is why he talks the stunning babe into taking different positions on his erected cock. Finally he gets his satisfaction and shares a load of fresh sperm with his gorgeous girlfriend.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1331.89 MB
    Duration: 00:22:31

Download - Open your eyes and get an orgasm

8. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Open up and sit down on me
    Cast: Alisha Brendy
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 y.o., Ball Licking, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum in Mouth, Deep Throat, Doggy Style, Facial, Pussy Licking, Reverse Cowgirl, Small Tits, Spanking, Trimmed

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Sweet cutie believes she should look her best even when she is home but she wants to relax at the same time as well. So she puts on a sexy outfit that underlines the beauty of her perfect body but forgets to put on any lingerie under it. Rough cloth rubs her gentle tits and clit to such a limit that her pussy is always wet and ready for hard sex. Her boyfriend supports her ideas because it is always easy to seduce the cutie into making sex. He comes up to her, gives her a deep but gentle kiss, plays with her tits and she is ready to satisfy all his sex desires in every exciting detail.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1394.07 MB
    Duration: 00:23:33

Download - Open up and sit down on me

9. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Lovers orgasm on camera
    Cast: Lightfairy
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 y.o., Ball Licking, Blonde, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggy Style, Facial, Pussy Licking, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved, Small Tits

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Like many other people Lightfairy and her boyfriend adore making pictures, especially those that capture moments of their love and intimacy. So sweet cutie puts on a sexy outfit, takes seductive positions on camera and later talks dude into joing her in bed. They pose on camera for a while but then get excited and hurry to undress each other. They play gentle though passionate sex games which bring them closer and closer to the highest point of satisfaction.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1361.31 MB
    Duration: 00:23:05

Download - Lovers orgasm on camera

10. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Nerdy Blonde Fucks like a Pro
    Cast: Veronica Leal
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 y.o., Blonde, Hardcore, POV, Squirting, Ultra HD

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Adorable blonde Veronica is a real queen of rough sex. Despite her nave look all men easily fall for her because under all modest clothes the babe has very appetizing body, small perky tits and a sexy tattoo on the side. The cutie eagerly spreads her legs and moans from intense, rough and rhythmic fucking. Her lover doesnt have mercy on the babes shaved pussy and drills it deeper and deeper time after time. The hottie is completely blown after such hot sex marathon!

Tech. Info
    Size: 4054.32 MB
    Duration: 00:30:57

Download - Nerdy Blonde Fucks like a Pro

11. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Lady in white dances on dick
    Cast: Nika Charming
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 y.o., Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Doggy Style, Facial, Hardcore, Missionary, Pussy Licking, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved, Small Tits

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Sexy-looking brunette just bought a new dress and lingerie and she puts on the glam outfit to amaze her boyfriend. When he sees his beautiful dark-haired girlfriend in that dress, he cannot resist hugging and kissing her and soon he moves onto undressing her. They planned to go out but change their mind completely and decide to stay at home to play some of their favorite sex games. When the cutie is naked, dude helps her to spread legs so that he could lick her clean shaved pussy to prepare it for his fat erected cock.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1425.4 MB
    Duration: 00:24:11

Download - Lady in white dances on dick

12. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Mind-blowing Fuck with Titty Redhead At Casting
    Cast: Charli Red
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 y.o., Hardcore, Ultra HD

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Hot redhead with tight ass and beautiful eyes is not what I expected to see at the casting where I replaced my good buddy Steve. He explained me how to pick up a sexy babe and make her ride my cock free. I couldnt miss the chance to practice his lessons with this hottie. At first, we talked and then I initiated a foreplay that the beauty enjoyed a lot. In a few minutes, the babe was already sucking my big cock and I licked her wet pussy. After tasting each other, we fucked in various poses. I came hard right on her beautiful face after another deepthroat blowjob.

Tech. Info
    Size: 2544.37 MB
    Duration: 00:24:50

Download - Mind-blowing Fuck with Titty Redhead At Casting

13. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Take a photo of my tits
    Cast: Irina Cage
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 y.o., Big Cock, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Creampie, Deep Throat, Doggy Style, Hardcore, Missionary, POV, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved, Spanking

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Stunning babe Irina Cage gets real pleasure as she sensually undresses for her boyfriend when he agrees to make some photos for her social media. Once she exposes her flawless tits, he tries to get more footage before whipping his dick out and fucking her like she has never been fucked before.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1800.32 MB
    Duration: 00:30:03

Download - Take a photo of my tits

14. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Sex Marathon after Nightclub Meeting
    Cast: Esperanza Del Horno

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: The sex marathon lasting a whole night finished for a pick up master with the smoking on balcony. He told how managed to pick up a hot brunette with slim body, big boobs and posh ass in a night club. She agreed to visit his home and stayed for a night to fulfill all his male desires. After finishing a cig, he came to the lustful babe and shoved his fat cock right into this sinful mouth. The girl looked surprised but quickly joined this game and he fucked her over and over again. Morning sex ended with cum shot spread all over her pretty face.

Tech. Info
    Size: 2997.62 MB
    Duration: 00:29:16

Download - Sex Marathon after Nightclub Meeting

15. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Bathroom quickie sex
    Cast: Linda Weasley
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 y.o., Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Cum in Mouth, Deep Throat, Doggy Style, Handjob, Hardcore, Medium Tits, Piercing, POV, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved, Spanking, Swallowing

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: The luscious beauty Linda Weasley gets up early to do her morning routine in the bathroom after a wild night with her boyfriend. She thinks that she is all alone, but she has no idea that her boyfriend is standing behind her and jerking off. She is very embarrassed when she finally notices him. But at the same time, she is ready to thank him in gratitude for a gorgeous night together. Linda gets down on her knees and starts sucking his dick to let him know how appreciative she is. She licks it like a lollipop, ready to do some sensuous pole riding. When she gets more turned on, she lets to fuck her right there on the bathroom floor. She rubs her clit while riding his hard cock with her wet pussy and moaning seductively until she orgasms all over his rod. Then she sticks her tongue out to take a creamy helping of cum like a good and grateful girl.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1735.06 MB
    Duration: 00:29:07

Download - Bathroom quickie sex

16. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: I Show How to Make The Girl Want Sex Over Again
    Cast: Sunny Honey

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Remember I had a hot date with the gorgeous babe who wanted to learn how to swim Instead I taught her how to suck and fuck my fat cock! I also managed to film that gorgeous fuck on video check it out. Imagine my surprise when this hottie called me once more and offered to have another swimming lesson. I said yes and decided to re-watch our first date that ended with lots of my sperm covering her beautiful doll face. Watch my video it will blow your mind what babes agree to do if you are persistent enough!

Tech. Info
    Size: 3421.99 MB
    Duration: 00:33:24

Download - I Show How to Make The Girl Want Sex Over Again

17. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Sweet Smile Hides Nasty Side
    Cast: Ariana Shaine
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 y.o., Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Cum on Pussy, Doggy Style, Footjob, Handjob, Hardcore, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved, Small Tits

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Still waters run deep. Everybody knows that saying but very few people saw an example that illustrates it in real life. This modest-looking cutie is sweet, polite, gentle, kind and caring but it turns out that, once she and her boyfriend stay alone in a comfy place, she turns into a sex devil in the matter of seconds. Soon, they both are totally naked and caress each other till they both are ready to proceed. They do not waste their time and lad fills his girlfriends holes with his dick by turns. He loves her hot pulsating pussy so much that he even creams it with a fresh load of sperm.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1453 MB
    Duration: 00:24:27

Download - Sweet Smile Hides Nasty Side

18. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: How I Taught My Friend Angel to Trick Men for Sex
    Cast: Angel Piaff
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 y.o., Blowjob, Hardcore, POV, Ultra HD, Virtual Reality

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Recently my hot friend Angel Piaff watched my sexy videos of fucking total strangers and couldnt believe that I seduced them just with my charm. I offered her to try my pick-up method and trick a stranger for sex. Joyfully she went to a club and invited a random attractive guy to dance and then go to her place. The man turned out to be very shy and it turned my slutty friend even more. The blonde babe showed her awesome tits, seduced him with long legs, mischievous smile, and bitchy attitude. The hottie made him lick her and blew in response, then fucked his hard cock and blew once more. Both were swept by lust and ended up fucking all night long!

Tech. Info
    Size: 3805.25 MB
    Duration: 00:37:09

Download - How I Taught My Friend Angel to Trick Men for Sex

19. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Morning coffee with fresh sperm
    Cast: Zazie Skymm
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 y.o., Blonde, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Doggy Style, Pussy Licking, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved, Small Tits

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: People are different and we all have different tastes and likings and that concerns everything from movies to beverages. Sweet blonde loves starting her mornings with fresh coffee with a little drop of milk in it. As always, her boyfriend makes a cup of tasty, aromatic and very strong coffee but forgets about the milk totally. Luckily the dude realizes there is a way out of that situation. So, he teases the cutie with that huge cup of very hot coffee but promises to give it to her only after a blowjob and a doggy style sex. When he is almost about to cum, he fills blondes sweet mouth with a huge load of sperm that is enough for ten cups of coffee.

Tech. Info
    Size: 2153.08 MB
    Duration: 00:36:20

Download - Morning coffee with fresh sperm

20. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: A blowjob to say sorry
    Cast: Daniela Orth
    Tags: Teens, 18-21 y.o., Ball Licking, Big Cock, Blonde, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum in Mouth, Deep Throat, Handjob, Hardcore, POV, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved, Small Tits, Swallowing

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Daniela Orth is bored at home because she argued with her boyfriend at the morning. She knows that he is right, but she doesn't want to be the first to apologize. She lets him sit on the armchair and watch her as she flips through a magazine. But after a while she notices that he strokes his cock and she understands that she wants to feel his cock inside her pussy. Daniela is willing to break some of her own principles to get the pleasure she needs. So, she approaches him and gives him a show with her beautiful ass! Then she gets on her knees and start sucking his big dick. They go on to fuck all over the living room, while the boyfriend building up a big creamy load that he blows all over her pretty face.

Tech. Info
    Size: 1677.69 MB
    Duration: 00:28:07

Download - A blowjob to say sorry