1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Smoking sexy ladies

Discussion in 'Smoking Fetish Girls' started by Saurul, Aug 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

Tags:
  1. Saurul
  2. Saurul
    Last edited: May 28, 2021
  3. Saurul
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
  4. Saurul
    Topless Gloved Smoking Short Version

A slightly shorter version of the full video "Topless Gloved Smoking - Extended" I start off teasing you, wearing a hot red and black corset, complete with thigh-high stockings and heels. I show off my cleavage and ass, bending over in the matching g-string. Then, I slip on my full length, black satin gloves and light up my cigarette. The satin gloves feel so sexy against my smooth skin. I feel down my shapely legs, my crotch, cleavage and face all while taking deep drags of my smoke. I pull down my top, to reveal my full, juicy tits and continue to smoke as I caress them with the soft gloves. I squeeze them together gently, feeling the fabric on my nipples. The stimulation of the soft fabric on my tits and the smooth smoke in my lungs is enticing. Let me ignite your flame with this extremely hot fetish clip, containing tons of snap inhales as I smoke topless.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 441 Mb
    Time: 00:06:05
    Video: MP4 1920x1080

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/41107e44a886b/2028SM.mp4

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
  5. Saurul
  6. Saurul
  7. Saurul
  8. Saurul
    My Smokey Valentine

It's that time of year baby. Love and thick Smoke is in the air. I dress up for you in a smoking hot, pink and black number and shiny pink heels. I know you'd be even more aroused if I lit up one of my sexy cigarettes. I pull one out, and place it between my shiny pink lips and light up. My Smoke curls around my face, and I'm loving how much you're turned on. I want to really get you heated, so I go for some double pumps and make sure you can hear my inhales and exhales. Treat yourself to this smokey valentine and let's heat things up!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 369 Mb
    Time: 00:06:06

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/7b321bbd970c9/2034SM.mp4

Last edited: May 29, 2021
  9. Saurul
  10. Saurul
  11. Saurul
    Ondrea Lee - Casual Sexy Smoking

I'm laying out smoking in my living room smoking, I get comfortable by hiking up my dress and taking my tits out and gently tracing my fingers along my body as I smoke. I am wearing a tight black dress, black leather gloves and leather boots. I love to smoke cigarettes with my titties out and teasing my pussy here and there.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 477 Mb
    Time: 00:04:05

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/43b4fb62ecf11/2037SM.mp4

12. Saurul
    Your Twisted Smoking Obsession

You can't stop staring at Briella's beautiful mouth, and luscious full lips. You love how she wraps her lips around her cigarette, and would do anything to attract her to you. But Briella is only attracted to men who smoke. If you want to date her, you better grab a cigarette or two! Briella shows you the way in which she likes me to smoke. She demonstrates this with her long and sexy white Virginia Slim 120's. You are so turned on you'd do anything Briella tells you too. She says only loser men don't smoke. Briella knows she has complete control, and loves the fact she can make you pick up a habit like smoking. You were never a smoker before - but now you can't resist. She mind fucks you until your so addicted to her you ARE actually craving to smoke... Good! Briella takes deep inhales, and streaming exhales and blows the smoke right in your face.. Yes! You have no more control - your now Briella's smoke bitch.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 424 Mb
    Time: 00:07:15

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/f7ebb5179f341/2038SM.mp4

13. Saurul
  14. Saurul
    Last edited: May 31, 2021
  15. Saurul
  16. Saurul
    Elouise Please - Smoking In A Silk Robe

I'm smoking outside wearing nothing but a silk robe, watch as I take long, deep drags into my mouth and then blow the smoke back out. I pull open my robe and rub my large breasts as I smoke, along with licking the cigarette with my soft tongue

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 468 Mb
    Time: 00:05:22
    Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/2dea3638433c8/2043SM.mp4

17. Saurul
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2021
  18. Saurul
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2020