1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Smoking sexy ladies

Discussion in 'Smoking Fetish Girls' started by Saurul, Aug 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

Tags:
  1. Saurul
  2. Saurul
  3. Saurul
    Goddess Natalie - Smoke addict mindfuck

So, I heard that this weekend you just couldn't stop thinking about me! Is it true? A little birdie told me that you've been continuously checking your phone the last few days, just to see if I posted anything new! You were about to get caught the last time you stared at one of my video previews, just cause you can't control yourself in my presence!

You're really losing control, aren't you? But there is nothing you love more in this world than losing control entirely when you're in my presence! You can't wait to get back home from work, so you can take you dominant, alpha-male wanna-be mask off and finally be yourself, in your total submissiveness.

There is nothing that brings you more joy than being yourself in my presence, kneeling fully naked at my leather heels, kissing them and inhaling my smoke while listening to my smooth voice. Well, tonight I want to mesmerize you and mind fuck you like never before, with my smoke as well as my voice. I hope you have your bottle of magic ready, so you can alternate between sniffing and inhaling my smoke!

I know that the smoke coming out of my precious, Goddess lips, gets you a lot higher than what you have in that bottle, but mixing them together will be an even more exciting cocktail, and I want you extra super weak for me today, so get to it. Oh, and you better not forget to properly thank me for making this video available, before you click the play button! Get to work now!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 390 Mb
    Time: 00:05:17
    Video: MP4 1904x1088

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/6161486a9be9d/2821SM.mp4

Last edited: Dec 2, 2022
  4. Saurul
  5. Saurul
  6. Saurul
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2024