1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Shocked BDSM with Submissive sluts - Bondage, Extreme, Slave, Torture (UpD)

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by GonzoBoy, Aug 18, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. GonzoBoy
    Angelica - BDSM and Humiliation - Audition 2 (Remastered) ~ 2022 / 1080p

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Angelica gets down and dirty at the Insex farm.
    Lead out to the barn, the British beauty is bound to a wooden beam with rope pulled tight around her neck. Kneeling against the hard, filthy floor, she languishes and moans desperately. PD hangs one leg from the beam then beats the helpless captive with a bundle of rope.
    Standing with wrists bound to the beam, she tugs blindly at her bondage. A canvas hood compounds her fear and forces her to breathe deeply. Once the hood is removed, a tube is pushed into her open mouth. PD heightens her discomfort, running a rope through her crotch, tying her legs spread, and securing a noose around her neck. Leaning against the beam balanced on tiptoes with back arched, angelica suffers beautifully.
    For her next ordeal she is shackled and suspended in the gibbet, its unforgiving metal clinging to her curves, its thick dildo pushed deep into her cunt. PD bothers her with a long, thin branch then leaves her hanging alone on the mountaintop.
    The terror mounts as night approaches. PD returns with two torches and teases his victim's sensitive skin with the roaring flames. He lowers her over a fierce fire and roasts her for a while before walking away once again. Pleading pathetically, angelica is left in the dark to be eaten by insects and chilled in the cool night air.
    Hiking through the woods in torturously tall high heels, she is dragged to her next location. A cowbell dangles from the spreader between her knees, jingling as she awkwardly trudges forth.
    Hogtied in a shed, she wriggles uncomfortably against a wooden bench. Seated close, PD torments her and plays with her pussy.
    With arms stretched overhead, legs held open, and a noose yanking mercilessly at the neck, angelica makes the perfect target. PD flings mud, sullying her pearly, smooth skin. Whining and writhing miserably, she can do nothing to avoid the onslaught.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Shackles, Ropes, Dirt, Suspension bondage, 1080p
    Name : Angelica
    Year of release : 2022
    File Type: MP4
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 4927 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 112 kb/s
    Duration : 01:09:40
    File Size : 2.45 GB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online !!!

Download

https://fboom.me/file/b8fc66660cb73/BDSM.and.Humiliation.-.Angelica.-.Audition.2.1080p.mp4

2. GonzoBoy
    Elizabeth Thorn, Delirious Hunter - BDSM and Humiliation - All Grown Up - Part 1 ~ 720p

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Elizabeth Thorn is crazy about cock. She's always on the look out for some cute guy to stuff her.
    She sees OT while visiting her friend Delirious at the farm. He knows exactly how to catch a slut like this.
    Rather than running up to her he plays it cool, acts like he is shy. She takes the bait, coming over to talk and flirting shamelessly.
    When he asks her to follow him into the barn she probably thinks it is for a roll in the hay. That couldn't be further from the truth.
    Elizabeth spent years ignoring OT.
    She has gone to bed with almost every other person she's met, including his sister, and never once thrown him a second glance.
    Now she's going to pay for it. He has years of pent up frustration ready to explode. He is going to have to release it slowly.
    She probably still thinks she's going to get fucked. We've got news for you, girl. You already ARE fucked.
    You just don't know how hard.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Belts, Gag, Vibro, 720p
    Name : Elizabeth Thorn, Delirious Hunter
    Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7461 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
    Duration : 00:41:03
    File Size : 2.18 GB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online !!!

Download

https://fboom.me/file/564f4d0d591dc/BDSM.and.Humiliation.-.All.Grown.Up.Part.1.720p.mp4

3. GonzoBoy
    Elizabeth Thorn - BDSM and Humiliation - All Grown Up - Part 2 ~ 720p

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Elizabeth Thorn has been locked down all day by OT. She used to tease him when they were younger, but now she's visiting her friend, Delirious Hunter at the farm and something about OT has changed. She made the mistake of offering herself to him without finding out how he was going to use her. Now she wishes she had a chance to take it back.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Toys, 720p
    Name : Elizabeth Thorn
    Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7464 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
    Duration : 00:41:15
    File Size : 2.19 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/35b69fa4412b6....-.Elizabeth.Thorn.-.All.Grown.Up.p2.720p.mp4

4. GonzoBoy
    Elizabeth Thorn - BDSM and Humiliation - Futile Resistance ~ 720p

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Resistance is futile. Elizabeth Thorn knows. She has it tattooed over her pussy.
    We know that there is no way in hell she is getting free from her bondage before we're done with her,
    but it's more fun for us if she struggles a bit. Bondage is just fine when the girl is passive and does as she's told,
    but there is something just a little more exciting about a woman who will try to pull herself free from her shackles.
    The surest way to make her kick and scream a bit is to give her a dose of intense corporal punishment.
    OT takes the time to gag her and blindfold her with tape so that she can feel the crack of the whip against her face.
    It graces her tits and twat, too, giving her nice red welts all over her body. Near orgasms are just as effective.
    She isn't allowed to cum without permission, but it's not going to stop OT from lighting her pussy up with a vibrator.

Genre : BDSM, Fixation, Whipping, Vibro, 720p
    Name : Elizabeth Thorn
    Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7458 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 112 kb/s
    Duration : 00:50:03
    File Size : 2.65 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/92fe2bb3dcbd1....Elizabeth.Thorn.-.Futile.Resistance.720p.mp4

5. GonzoBoy
    Syren De Mer - BDSM and Humiliation - mASSive ~ 720p

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

There is no reason for us to spend our time gushing about Syren De Mer. She is a true professional when it comes to the submissive arts.
    This is a woman that we can treat to the most sadistic and elaborate ideas our perverted minds can come up with,
    and she won't just grin and bear it, she'll come begging for more. Syren spent a good portion of her life being the good,
    little girl that people expected. When she finally broke free and started exploring her sexuality she found out that the darkest corners of it were her favorite.
    And here we have Matt Williams. The man knows how to make a woman moan. Or scream, if that is how he's feeling.
    In his hands everything can be used against her. Syren, of course, wants exactly that.
    She wants to be shackled upside-down so that her pussy can be flogged. She craves being whipped until the welts start to show.
    She needs to be vibrated until her mind explodes with orgasms, and then left i nthe darkened room,
    wondering when Matt is going to see fit to come back and use her again.

Genre : BDSM, Fixation, Bondage, Belts, Vibro, Anal Plug, Big Tits, 720p
    Name : Syren De Mer
    Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7455 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 113 kb/s
    Duration : 00:45:23
    File Size : 2.40 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/8de4a0d68eadb/BDSM.and.Humiliation.-.Syren.De.Mer.-.mASSive.720p.mp4

6. GonzoBoy
    Audrey Noir - BDSM and Humiliation - Timid Tits (720p)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

If variety is the spice of life it is definitely the best of bondage. Who wants to see the same old positions and the same old girls?
    We've got Audrey Noir. She's a hot piece of ass that we found practically begging for an intense BDSM experience.
    That means we can't just put her into a simple hog tie and call it a day. We need to have something special for her.
    We need to have her upside down in a chair tie, so that her ass and pussy are in the air, taking a whipping, caning, or whatever else we come up with.
    We strap her down with her legs wipe open, shove a thick, black dildo inside of her, and whip her clit until her screams cover up the sound of the whip against her skin.
    We violate her holes, twist her into elaborate bondage, treat her like a piece of meat,
    and Audrey loves every second of it, just like a good bondage slut should.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Shackles, Vibro, 720p
    Name : Audrey Noir
    Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7461 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 112 kb/s
    Duration : 00:46:13
    File Size : 2.45 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/57d9726d52fe7/BDSM.and.Humiliation.-.Timid.Tits.720p.mp4

7. GonzoBoy
    Lyla Storm - BDSM and Humiliation - Lythe (720p)

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Lyla Storm is such a sweet talker. She knows just how to butter us up. We ask the obvious question, �Why'd you come to us?�
    Her answer is perfect. �You aren't afraid to do do new, scary things.�
    We certainly aren't. We have a lot of fun things in store for her. She says it herself, bondage orgasms are just better.
    We're letting her do a lot of talking now because once we get started she'll be limited to grunts, moans, and screams, all through a gag.
    She's flexible, both of body and mind. She instantly falls into subspace and don't put up any real resistance when the hurting starts.
    We're able to bend her over backward, spread her legs wide, and push her body to the limits with rough bondage, tough positions, and harsh corporal punishment.
    There is a lot going on. She said one of the best parts of BDSM was the feeling of having an orgasm through all of the pain and distractions.
    She will have the chance to try it out. One thing is for certain, though, after everything she goes through today she is going to be gasping for air.

Genre : BDSM, Fixation, Clamps, Vibro, 720p
    Name : Lyla Storm
    Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7460 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 114 kb/s
    Duration : 00:48:25
    File Size : 2.56 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/b2dde320f098f/BDSM.and.Humiliation.-.Lythe.720p.mp4

8. GonzoBoy
    Marina - BDSM and Humiliation - Exquisite Torment (720p)

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Cyd Black and Marina have not seen each other in a while so this should be an exciting and enthusiastic reunion.
    He has always been one of the most sadistic minds around, which she finds incredibly exciting.
    Her outfit is perfect for this. It is sexy and revealing, highlighting the beautiful curves of her body.
    Even better, it can be easily slid out of the way to provide access to the flesh that provides those curves.
    Her tits just beg to be clamped down on. Her ass readily accepts a hook. And her pussy?
    That is a hole that can never be too full. She literally begs for Cyd to push an inflatable dildo inside of her.
    Marina's body shows the marks of the punishments visited upon her. The cane has left stripes all over her ass and her face is covered in dirt.
    Still, she is as sexy as ever as Cyd vibrates her clit until she achieves an amazing orgasm.

Genre : BDSM, Latex, Clamps, Bondage, Vibro, 720p
    Name : Marina
    Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 1374 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
    Duration : 00:43:54
    File Size : 494 MB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/1fff90975d4c3/BDSM.and.Humiliation.-.Marina.-.Exquisite.Torment.720p.mp4

9. GonzoBoy
    Josi Valentine - BDSM and Humiliation - Josi`s Hand Cans (720p)

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Josi Valentine says she believes that it is only natural to want to be dominated. To her that is the way a man and woman should get along, with one of them serving the other. I can't really argue with that. The best place for her is in bondage, submitting to my will.
    I stood her up in the middle of the room to get a better look at her. The hood keeping her blinded is a new Insect Hood that I had picked up from The Stockroom. She's wearing a skirt and blouse, too, but those were her own and they would have to go soon. It is too hot to keep it covered up for long and if I had to decide between seeing her face or her body the choice was obvious. I strip her down to her panties at first, then I take those off and use them to gag her. I am going to need to keep her quiet for what I have planned next. I want her immobilized, too, and I have the perfect new device for that. I call them "hand cans" and they are a solid way to keep her firmly in place.
    Dozens of clothes pins adorn her beautiful body. Normally I would pull them off myself but today I have a better idea. I've attached the line of them to a small motor. When she puts her foot down on a button the motor will wind up the line and pull the clothes pins off, ever so slowly. While she does that I take my position and whip her ass. It won't be her last predicament of the day.
    Next I set her up with an ass hook. It is tied to her hair, keeping her head pulled back. I could just leave her like that, but it's so much more fun to fuck with her. A thin cane is more than enough sting to get her dancing. As it strikes across her ass and tits she wants to shake and move away, but every time she tries it that hook makes its presence known.
    And like every good submissive Josi ends up on her back. She has been getting teased for so long that she is ready to explode. She wants to cum so badly that she could do it at the lightest touch. Instead I give her a solid steel dildo and a powerful vibrator. She nearly passes out from the intensity.

Genre : BDSM, Clamps, Bondage, 720p
    Name : Josi Valentine
    Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7462 kb/s
    Duration : 00:53:46
    File Size : 2.85 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/98119f9c719b8/BDSM.and.Humiliation.-.Josi_s.Hand.Cans.720p.mp4

10. GonzoBoy
    Dresden - BDSM and Humiliation - Denial (720p)

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

There is no release coming for platinum blonde babe Dresden. She has a day ahead of her that is nothing but torment, and most girls get paid off in exquisite orgasms throughout the experience, but Dresden is not so lucky. It isn't anything she did, or anything about her. She is sexy as hell. She has a fit body with tight curves that beg to be handled by a strong man. She has a tight, wet pussy that begs to be fucked. But most of the begging today is going to come from her mouth, as she breathlessly asks O.T. for permission to have an orgasm.
    Normally a girl is locked in so tightly that they have no wiggle room, but with a body as fine as her's it is kind of nice to watch her struggle a bit. Instead of just locking her shackles to the floor, O.T. strings them along some metal cable, the same type he's using to gag her so that she drools all over herself. It gives her enough play to give her the false hope that she could get away from his whip, but not nearly enough to actually let her crawl to safety.

Genre : BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, 720p
    Name : Dresden
    Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7535 kb/s
    Duration : 00:52:34
    File Size : 2.81 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/f26aa7e226c7d/BDSM.and.Humiliation.-.Dresden.720p.mp4

11. GonzoBoy
    Marica Hase - BDSM and Humiliation (Orgasmageddon 3: Denial) (720p)

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

In pleasure, as in all things, the human body has its limits. Today, O.T. has decided that his goal is to find out Marica Hase's limits. He wants to see how far he can take her, how close to an orgasm he can get her without letting her cross the line and without having her go absolutely crazy.
    O.T. has Marica chained and shackled up in some intense metal bondage with her legs held open for easy access. He starts out by warming her pussy up with his fingers, then he ramps it up quickly by sticking a metal hook inside her and starting to pump her for moans. It doesn't seem to be enough so he plugs in the hitachi and soon Marica has completely lost control of the sounds she is making. O.T. in the meantime has complete control. Every time Marica gets to the edge of orgasm he pulls away and leaves her squirming.
    O.T. takes out the celebrator as well and starts alternating between the two vibrators. He moves back and forth between the two, the celebrator delivering intense and pinpointed pleasure, and the hitachi giving a more general area the most powerful vibration that can be delivered by a hand held device. Then, just for fun he uses the both of them at the same time. This drives Marica nuts. She lets out squeals of both suffering and ecstasy. But O.T. isn't done with her yet.

Genre : BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, 720p
    Name : Marica Hase
    Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 7535 kb/s
    Duration : 00:45:28
    File Size : 2.43 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/7f085023d97ae/BDSM.and.Humiliation.-.Marica.Hase-Orgasmageddon.720p.mp4

12. GonzoBoy
    Mia Gold - BDSM and Humiliation (Dungeon Slave) (720p)

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

�Hi, I'm Mia Gold and I'm here today to play out a fantasy I've always had...�, she said. �I'm really excited for today.� �It's been months since I've been in bondage.�
    It certainly isn't the strangest fantasy a girl has come to us with. She wants to be take, pulled into a dungeon, bound, tormented, and teased. It is exactly what we do around here.
    OT is the man with the plan today. He has experience taking hot little sluts like Mia to the absolute apex of ecstasy. It starts off slowly. You can't dive right in and give them what they want too soon. So many of these girls think that bondage and discipline scenes revolve around them and what they want. Letting Mia languish a bit lets her know that everything that happens is going to be on OT's terms.
    She was probably expecting to get tied down and fucked. She hasn't earned anything nearly so fun. Real cock is too good for her. She can suck on a dildo while OT vibrates her a bit.
    What she probably wasn't on the look out for was the intense humiliation OT had planned. After he whips her face through a hood he is going to make her look and feel like a serious piece of trash. Nose hooks, a spider gag, and a tongue clamp have her face contorted beyond recognition. She is a drooling mess when OT breaks out the vibrator again. Considering how she described her sexual fantasies it should come as no surprise that her pussy is dripping almost as much as her mouth.

Genre : BDSM, Mouth Fixation, Shackles , Vibro, 720p
    Name : Mia Gold
    Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6933 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 105 kb/s
    Duration : 00:36:36
    File Size : 1.87 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/2fb75f362177b/BDSM.and.Humiliation.-.Dungeon.Slave.720p.mp4

13. GonzoBoy
    Madisin - BDSM and Humiliation (In Stock) (720p)

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Gagged, blindfolded, with her hands tied behind her back, Madisin waits for PD to come punish her. He whips her cunt until she is wet enough to see it through her panties. She is aroused but it will be a long time before she feels any kind of release. Only after PD has worked her into a complete frenzy will her cunt get anything but the harshest attention.
    He stands her up and makes her weak in the knees. Not in the way she was hoping, though. Her legs are locked into stocks and her poor, sensitive nipples tied tight to posts. She can only move the top half of her body when he canes and whips her, and as she does her nipples are strained even more. When she can't stand up any longer he lowers her down to her knees and works the soles of her feet.
    The positions he puts Madisin in become more and more rigorous. Her body is contorted and punished in increasingly severe ways. Eventually she will receive her rewards; incredibly intense orgasms that will leave her entire body shaking.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Vibro, Anal Plug, 720p
    Name : Madisin
    Duration : 01:12:28
    File Size : 815 MB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/af3b5a0611340/BDSM.and.Humiliation.-.In.Stock.720p.mp4

14. GonzoBoy
    Juliette March - BDSM and Humiliation (Marching On) (720p)

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

You don't need to see this sluts face to know she is a hot piece of ass.
    It is Juliette March hidden in that box, not that it matters.
    The back end of her is what matters to PD at first. That is where the fun holes are.
    The only time he actually wants to see her face is when he is going to be fucking it.
    Other than that she can shut her mouth and take it.

Genre : BDSM, Vibro, Chains, Blowjob, 720p
    Name : Juliette March
    Video : AVC, 1280x720, 24.000 FPS, 5765 kb/s
    Duration : 00:41:52
    File Size : 1.72 GB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/8557038ae45ee/BDSM.and.Humiliation.-.Marching.On.720p.mp4

15. GonzoBoy
    Siren Wolf - BDSM and Humiliation (Sounds from Siren) (720p)

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Does Siren Wolf honestly believe that she is going to get away with getting off?
    There is a vibrator lying nearby and a dildo on the wall, both of which she is going to enjoy the hell out of while she has a moment alone.
    She works herself until she passes out and wakes up in a pretty precarious position.
    Elise knows what Siren has done. She was anything but discrete. Now she is going to pay.
    And what does a slut without even a stitch of clothing have to offer?
    Nothing but her shame and pain. Elise is going to take payment with interest.

Genre : BDSM, Clamps, Cage, 720p
    Name : Siren Wolf
    Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 1742 kb/s
    Duration : 00:39:34
    File Size : 554 MB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/b6315b11298cb/BDSM.and.Humiliation.-.Sounds.from.Siren.720p.mp4

16. GonzoBoy
    Hailey Young, Alexxa Bound, Holly Wood - BDSM and Humiliation (Three Little Sluts) (720p)

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

This is the story of PD-locks and the 3 sluts. The first little slut was called Hailey Young. PD gave her a bit of an uncomfortable seat and decided to play with her but she just was not good enough. He and Elise Graves wanted to play with her body but she just could not take the pounding they had in mind. When PD threw her away he said, "This slut is too weak."
    The next slut was Alexxa Bound. She thought she was going to be up to snuff, but she could not even languish for him without flopping around like a fish in a boat. It did not take long for PD to get tired of watching her struggle and when he tossed her aside he said, "This slut is too dumb."
    But the last little slut PD played with, that was Holly Wood. She followed his orders to the letter. She took the pain like it was her only purpose in life and came as soon as he said she was allowed. And when PD was all through with her and set her aside for later he said, "This slut is juuuust right."

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Clamps, 720p
    Name : Hailey Young, Alexxa Bound, Holly Wood
    Duration : 00:59:36
    File Size : 671 MB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/01a2f73445ffd/BDSM.and.Humiliation.-.Three.Little.Sluts.720p.mp4

17. GonzoBoy
    Poppy James - BDSM and Humiliation (Begging) (720p)

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

It is hard for Poppy James to figure out just the right way to beg PD for what she wants.
    As a matter of fact she cannot even manage to beg him for what she does not want.
    She is always a step behind. He gives her an order and she barely manages to grasp it before he has changed the commands.
    Until she catches up all she can expect is more painful reminders of how slow she is.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Mouth Fixation, 720p
    Name : Poppy James
    Duration : 00:56:19
    File Size : 634 MB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/ffc03316f940c/BDSM.and.Humiliation.-.Begging.720p.mp4

18. GonzoBoy
    Cici Rhodes - BDSM and Humiliation (Mind Games) (720p)

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Cici Rhodes was uncomfortable in her cage but it is a far cry better than being out and in the clutches of PD.
    He does not just want to cane her. The burning welts across her ass are not satisfying enough.
    He needs her to know that it is coming. She has to anticipate the pain and want to run from it.
    Then she needs to ask for another one, take it without cringing and thank him for it afterwards.
    It is a mind game that he is playing; and one that she is bound to lose.

Genre : BDSM, Cage, Vibro, Clamps, 720p
    Name : Cici Rhodes
    Duration : 00:37:42
    File Size : 424 MB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/dbe3a5472d512/BDSM.and.Humiliation.-.Mind.Games.720p.mp4

19. GonzoBoy
    Cici Rhodes - BDSM and Humiliation (Burn) (720p)

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Precarious does not begin to describe the situation Cici Rhodes finds herself in.
    PD decided to have himself a little roast today and she may become the main course if she is not lucky.
    Alright, maybe PD is not quite THAT brutal, but she is definitely going to feel the burn today.
    It is not a complex device but that makes it no more enjoyable.
    All it takes is a swinging cage and an open flame and the party is ready to start.

Genre : BDSM, Fire, Cage, Vibro, 720p
    Name : Cici Rhodes
    Duration : 00:55:51
    File Size : 628 MB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/c985476e96655/BDSM.and.Humiliation.-.Burn.720p.mp4

-----------------------------------------------------

20. GonzoBoy
    Dixon Mason - BDSM and Humiliation (Creamed Cunt) (720p)

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

It only takes a little vibrator or a tiny dildo to make Dixon Mason moan.
    The big ones that PD pulls out are enough to make her scream for the heavens.
    If their size was not enough to make her uncomfortable the rough handling is.
    Her cunt is going to get the workout of a lifetime. It is the kind of training that she will need if she is going to serve.
    Toys that break too easily get thrown away with the rest of the trash.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Big Tits, 720p
    Name : Dixon Mason
    Duration : 00:45:28
    File Size : 512 MB

Download

https://fboom.me/file/79987f0abf780/BDSM.and.Humiliation.-.Creamed.Cunt.720p.mp4