1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Shocked BDSM with Submissive sluts - Bondage, Extreme, Slave, Torture (UpD)

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by GonzoBoy, Aug 18, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. GonzoBoy
    Lotus - Punish - HER ~ 2021 / FullHD 1080p

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Her place is set at the table and Lotus is ready for her meal. It's a heavy dose of tease and denial. If she wants to cum she'll have to learn to hold it until he gives her permission. A skill she just can't seem to get right.
    Each position is harder than the last. In that difficulty Lotus finds that her desire to orgasm is that much more intense. A true bondage slut. Each time she is able to orgasm he ups the ante.
    On the shelf with her ass out he canes her and stretches her cunt open for Mr Pogo to enter her. It's her last chance to hold back the tide of her orgasm, but will she have the mental fortitude?

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Dildo, Real pain, Real orgasm, 1080p
    Name : Lotus
    Year of release : 2021
    File Type: MP4
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 4908 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 108 kb/s
    Duration : 00:44:26
    File Size : 1.56 GB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online !!!

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/daa1931c0f695/BDSM.and.Torture-LOTUS.-.PUNISH-HER.2021.1080p.mp4

https://file.al/v5q09bxgcdlu/BDSM.and.Torture-LOTUS.-.PUNISH-HER.2021.1080p.mp4.html

2. GonzoBoy
    Sierra Cirque - BDSM and Torture - Creep Love ~ FullHD 1080p

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

"The horror and the grace", she knows that line all too well. Poetically, it describes her predicament perfectly. Her inability to remember the lines, under the stressors that Creep delights in applying, will result in much suffering.
    The electrified prod strapped into her cunt is a case in point. Creep dressed her for the occasion with leather mittens pulled up between her shoulder blades and locked to the choke collar stretching her neck. Of course, she is adorned in the inevitable pantyhose. He loves stretching them, like another skin, over her lower extremities. A tight corset limits her breathing and the pantyhose accentuate her long legs.
    She leans over a grubby kitchen table, wobbling in a pair of black high heels, reading from his iPad. She recites Percy Shelly�s �Medusa�. Deportment is strict. She must recite the lines while gazing at him. When she falters he presses the buttons on the remote sending a pulse of Faraday�s juice through her nethers to induce contractions. She must commit this poem to memory for he has promised her a session with the cane -- a stroke for every faulted line.
    Creep is living in a romantic horror. He is beguiled by the grace that is hidden in the character of this whore. The sexual substance of his schizoid world is to design ordeals that arouse terror in her. This is such a gripping pleasure as he studies her struggle; her expressions of suffering in the memories he collects on his tablet. Yet, his tending and obsession to this seeming pray -- has convoluted his lust. Fixated upon her, his gaze is becoming a mirror of himself.

Genre : BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Abandonment, Anchor Shackles, Ankle Tie, Ankles tied to Wrists, Ass Caning, Ass Play, Corporal Punishment, Real pain, Real orgasm, 1080p
    Name : Sierra Cirque
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 4931 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 110 kb/s
    Duration : 01:06:24
    File Size : 2.34 GB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online !!!

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/a265d3a59f66a/BDSM.and.Torture-Sierra.Cirque-Creep.Love.1080p.mp4

https://file.al/wg3fjwj4ufta/BDSM.and.Torture-Sierra.Cirque-Creep.Love.1080p.mp4.html

3. GonzoBoy
    Sierra Cirque - BDSM and Torture - Creep Play ~ FullHD 1080p

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Trips to the county fair are always resourceful. The animals are wonderful and there is that undertone of care and love they receive. The tools of husbandry are especially interesting and one device has always fired my imagination: the grooming table.
    It is with such delight and reflection I stand over her now, enjoying a good Camel smoke. She is most beautiful with a black latex smother hood stretched over her head. It is a nice contrast from that painted face mounted in the wall a few days back. I inserted a couple rubber tubes up her nose holes to ensure there is no mishap with breathing. This was a safety measure as she has been locked on all fours stewing since sunrise.
    My knees are killing me!!! The only relief is to carefully hang my weight from that damnable ass hook he seems to love so much. I�m sweating from this exertion. I feel the sweat squishing around my chin and mouth. The tubes jammed up my nose are maddening and my breath is labored because of them. I am engulfed in an oppressive, sticky blackness. The pressure, which was a mere sensation when he pulled it over my head, is aching now. The wickedest tickling and pricking assaults my skin; I imagine it must be flies or mosquitos feasting.
    I hear the door slam. Though I cannot see or hear his movements, I am sure he is up to something. My mind swirls with imaginings of what he is about to do. My head screams, �Please do something!� The terror of what my own thoughts conjure reverberate in this smothering blackness.
    Do I sense that he is close? I hold my breath to empty any sound in my head. Suddenly an acrid stench assaults my nose when I finally inhale. That fucker is blowing smoke at me. I can�t avert my head as it is locked at the neck. With every inhale I receive another dose. I cannot escape it; I feel dizzy -- my body tingles and trembles.

Genre : BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Real pain, Real orgasm, 1080p
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 4953 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 121 kb/s
    Duration : 00:56:54
    File Size : 2.02 GB

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/2e6219776fb0a/BDSM.and.Torture-Sierra.Cirque-Creep.Play.1080p.mp4

https://file.al/0udtqe9mi16h/BDSM.and.Torture-Sierra.Cirque-Creep.Play.1080p.mp4.html

4. GonzoBoy
    Sierra Cirque - BDSM and Torture - Creep Suck ~ FullHD 1080p

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

leep is fitful and only possible after the exhaustion of constant shifting around and adjusting the stones that are my bed. It feels like my body has been covered in blows - the rocks are bruising me. Its getting colder. The sun is lower; It beams through a window and illuminates the details of what hovers above me. I am one of those web bound carcasses. As it darkens, the chirps and squishes begin -- shadowy flutters of darting fantoms swirl above me. They seem to be attracted by my presence -- often diving at me and bombing me with their droppings.
    The smell grows fouler by the day; my toilet is my bed. In the beginning he would come and stand over me; staring, pissing, playing with himself. Today, when he brought me the slop, he was wearing a gas mask.
    The everyday chores of the grounds are much more interesting as I allow my mind to wander to that creature entombed in my barn. It is less distracting of late because of the stink, and I now must face the task of cleaning it. I have prepared a platform based on the designs I have seen at the county fair; A grooming table that holds her wrist and ankles so she is on all fours.
    For days I have been content with just knowing that it was stored there. To compensate and motivate the chore of cleaning it, I want to take it to another level.
    I am going to bifurcate her -- two for one. At the head I will have her do makeup. The cock sucking will have a classier feel. At the tail, a machine will soften and swell her gash for my cock.
    Something is up; he�s standing over me holding the black head bag and that terrible pole that locks around my neck. He orders me to role over onto my stomach -- I know this drill, so I put my hands behind my back immediately. (Reaching through the grate he locks the shackles together.) He slides the bag on my head, yanks the chain tight and locks it.
    I hear the muffled sound of the grate scraping on the concrete. He yanks me out of the hole by my neck. The concrete scraps my skin as I struggle to gain my footing. This is the worst -- he pushes me forward by that pole. It is a stifling fright -- I cannot see where I am stepping. He seems to delight in letting me trip or briskly walking me into obstacles.
    I�m now on all fours locked at the wrist and ankles. It must be a table or platform of some kind. He pulls the hood off my head -- the purpose of this position is suddenly clear. A bucket of soapy water and a hose are lying on the floor. Im sure he will make what is to come as horrible as possible. I can�t help but sigh with great relief as this vile stench is about to be washed from me.

Genre : BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Real pain, Real orgasm, 1080p
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 4938 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
    Duration : 00:50:55
    File Size : 1.80 GB

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/98d85fa63742f/BDSM.and.TortureSierra.Cirque-Creep.Suck.1080p.mp4

https://file.al/taglgellcs3x/BDSM.and.TortureSierra.Cirque-Creep.Suck.1080p.mp4.html

5. GonzoBoy
    Jaden - BDSM and Torture - I AM A BONDAGE SLUT ~ 2021 / FullHD 1080p

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

A bondage slut isn't a simple thing to be. It's not just the enjoyment of being tied up. There's a specific type of intense arousal from being restrained that only a bondage slut would understand. Jaden claims to be such a creature.
    Locked with wood deep inside her cunt she embraces her new life. Eat and sleep in her bondage. When she's stimulated she can't help herself. Even without permission she cums.
    Her punishment is more bondage and harsher treatment. It's more a test of how much of a bondage slut she is and less an actual punishment. Yet again she cums without permission.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Dildo, Real pain, Real orgasm, 1080p
    Name : Jaden
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 4902 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 108 kb/s
    Duration : 00:53:48
    File Size : 1.88 GB

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/2374e761c748c/BDSM.and.Torture-JADEN.-.I.AM.A.BONDAGE.SLUT.2021.1080p.mp4

https://file.al/dnfez24eokww/BDSM.and.Torture-JADEN.-.I.AM.A.BONDAGE.SLUT.2021.1080p.mp4.html

6. GonzoBoy
    Beverly Hills - BDSM and Torture - Neck Hoist Chain ~ 2021 / FullHD 1080p

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

A quick glance at the calendar revealed Beverly Hills was coming back. This actress demanded top shelf efforts. She is so good I must start preparing immediately.
    A performer of her caliber was extremely inspiring. And since it was for Infernal Restraints and idea arose immediately. I wanted to control her neck with a simple chain hoist that was stopped at the floor and overhead to raise or lower an attached collar. Thus, she could be pulled up to her toes and down prone on the floor. The caveat -- her hands are free.
    This simple arrangement would allow an abundance of positions while holding her fast. And what should the first position be. Well, bowing of course. But not to low least she could rest on her knees.
    To begin she must undress.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, High Heels, Real pain, Real orgasm, 1080p
    Name : Beverly Hills
    Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 4979 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 120 kb/s
    Duration : 00:40:42
    File Size : 1.45 GB

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/ad82b9c429217/BDSM.and.Torture-BEVERLY.HILLS.-.NECK.HOIST.CHAIN.2021.1080p.mp4

https://file.al/ncj54zvshtak/BDSM.and.Torture-BEVERLY.HILLS.-.NECK.HOIST.CHAIN.2021.1080p.mp4.html

7. GonzoBoy
    Barbie Pink - BSDM, Bondage and Rough Sex - Four guys and a hooker - part 2 ~ HD 720p

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

The second part of our double scene. Barbie Pink is a high class street hooker in this kidnapping story. She's walking down the street when a car pulls over with four guys inside. They make her a decent offer but she's reluctant to get in the car with so many unknown guys inside, and when they suddenly get out she decides to make a run for it, but the guys are faster... A real gang kidnapping and torture extravaganza with lots of screaming and fighting.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Anal, All Sex, BJ, Rough Sex, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
    Name : Barbie Pink
    File Type: WMV
    Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 3000 kb/s
    Audio : WMA , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s
    Duration : 00:30:33
    File Size : 679 MB

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/d733ea20a49d4...Pink.-.Four.guys.and.a.hooker-part.2.720p.wmv

https://file.al/niczcriqszs8/BDSM-B...-.Four.guys.and.a.hooker-part.2.720p.wmv.html

8. GonzoBoy
    Barbie Pink - BSDM, Bondage and Rough Sex - Four guys and a hooker - part 1 ~ HD 720p

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Barbie Pink is a high class street hooker in this kidnapping story. She's walking down the street when a car pulls over with four guys inside. They make her a decent offer but she's reluctant to get in the car with so many unknown guys inside, and when they suddenly get out she decides to make a run for it, but the guys are faster... A real gang kidnapping and torture extravaganza with lots of screaming and fighting.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Anal, All Sex, BJ, Rough Sex, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
    Name : Barbie Pink
    Duration : 00:44:39
    File Size : 994 MB

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/ae72d92cf6795...Pink.-.Four.guys.and.a.h0oker-part.1.720p.wmv

https://file.al/zpwsrzlpss83/BDSM-B...-.Four.guys.and.a.h0oker-part.1.720p.wmv.html

-----------------------------------------------------

9. GonzoBoy
    Cherie DeVille - BDSM and Torture - Compliance - Part 1 ~ HD 720p

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Having a hot, blonde MILF on set is always fun. Cherie DeVille is our favorite when it comes to that category. Her tits are the perfect size for pinching, fondling, or just standing out as targets for the whip. Her ass is equally pleasing. It's a tight little thing and the marks we make are going to show up on it beautifully. We are going to have so much fun with Cherie that there is no way we could contain it all in a single video. This one is going to have to be a two parter, because the action is just too good to miss.
    We are going to get Cherie backward and forward today. It doesn't come across as the most intense slave position training she has ever had to experience but it will be full of little surprises. For instance, the shackles around her ankles aren't there to keep her legs in place. The way the chains run under her feet keeps them pointed like our special brand of high heeled bondage. Standing on point is such a trying feat that eventually she has to just suck it up and deal with the iron links digging into the soles of her feet.
    First we are going to play with that lovely ass. She's bent over in stocks while we go to work on her tail end. The way the wood and shackles hold her in place it is propped up perfectly for punishment. A little bit of tickling, a little bit of spanking and a whole lot of whipping are coming her way. She's going to have more stripes than a tiger by the time we're done with her. When it comes to whipping women or giving them any kind of corporal punishment we make sure to push every one of them to their limit.
    The way she is bent forward does give us a bit of access to her tits. We can whip them from underneath or reach around and give them a good squeeze. But if we really want to show her a good time it is going to mean changing her position a bit.
    For access to her tits and pussy we bend Cherie over backward, arching her almost horizontally at the waist and then anchoring it by putting her neck back into the stocks. It's a brutal position, a twist on an old medieval torture device, that strains all of the muscles in her body at once. It's hard to hold yourself up with your back bent that way, and even harder when every adjustment you make to your weight bears the risk of making you lose your balance and putting all of the pressure on your neck. Cherie knows right away the precariousness of the situation she is in. It's just too bad for her that it's bound to get worse.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
    Name : Cherie DeVille
    Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6929 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 105 kb/s
    Duration : 00:34:14
    File Size : 1.75 GB

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/24a13408f3fc1/BDSM.and.Bondage-Cherie.DeVille.-.Compliance-Part.1.720p.mp4

https://file.al/xzkdh5z9wwvq/BDSM.and.Bondage-Cherie.DeVille.-.Compliance-Part.1.720p.mp4.html

10. GonzoBoy
    Cherie DeVille and Elise Graves - BDSM and Torture - Compliance - Part 2 ~ HD 720p

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

What can I say about Cherie DeVille that her fans don';t already know? She is a beautiful, blonde bondage slut. One of our favorites, in fact. She has been around us so long that surprising her takes a bit more creativity, but that is alright. We appreciate the challenge of taking a girl like this to the next level. Cherie is the complete package. She has beautiful tits, a tight ass, a pretty pussy, and a mouth made for sucking cock. Add in an undying love for tight bondage, corporal punishment and humiliation and you know it is a recipes for a good day.
    It isn';t their touch that is causing Cherie the most distress, though. The wooden frames themselves are insidious in the position she';s in. While they work her over she is distracted from it, but as soon as she is left alone she can feel the fact that her weight in resting in the worst ways imaginable. She isn';t on her hands and knees, even though it looks that way. Instead she is holding herself up by her shins and forearms. Even languishing in this position for a while will leave large bruises from where she spent time pushing against the wood to keep herself from slumping. If she runs out of strength and slides down even a little bit who knows if she will be able to lift herself back up into the stance that she has been commanded to hold.
    Even the heavy tit caning that Elise gives her is better than being left alone in this position. Cherie has always liked attention, she loves the spotlight, but she never thought she would be sitting her wishing to be caned rather than being alone with her thoughts. The ball gag in her mouth that at first she thought of as a curse is soon seen as a blessing. It gives her something to bite down on so that she can grit her teeth and suffer through the pain. It doesn';t matter that it muffles her screams for mercy. Even if she could freely beg for it, she wouldn';t be receiving any from either of them.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Toys, Humilation, Wax, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
    Name : Cherie DeVille, Elise Graves
    Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6951 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 104 kb/s
    Duration : 00:40:52
    File Size : 2.09 GB

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/82422d4397864...le.and.Elise.Graves.-.Compliance-2.hd720p.mp4

https://file.al/s1gxrerqc1fh/BDSM.a...d.Elise.Graves.-.Compliance-2.hd720p.mp4.html

11. GonzoBoy
    Betty Stylle - BSDM, Bondage and Fisting - Chloroformed Beauty ~ FullHD 1080p

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

When Betty Stylle visited the toilet to ease her bladder, she probably didn't expected a sneak attack like this. But with a chloroformed cloth over her mouth, she swiftly get Koed and soon she found herself trapped and silenced by duct tape. Then her attacker could use her as his pleasure toy, dominating the cocky bitch in any ways he wanted.

Genre : BSDM, Bondage, Brutal Sex, Fingering, Fisting, Oral, All Sex, Cumshot, Young, Rough Sex, Real pain, Real orgasm, 1080p
    Name : Betty Stylle
    Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 8000 kb/s
    Duration : 00:29:21
    File Size : 1.66 GB

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/c97a3c2f36d85/BSDM-Bondage-BettyStylle-Chloroformed.Beauty.1080p.wmv

https://file.al/meop6xzi6wi3/BSDM-Bondage-BettyStylle-Chloroformed.Beauty.1080p.wmv.html

12. GonzoBoy
    Hazel Hypnotic - BDSM and Torture - Safe House 2 - Part 2 ~ HD 720p

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

It's called the Safe House; for Hazel Hypnotic it's anything but. It's dark, it's cold, and it's terrifying. PD wedged a ring into her mouth, keeping her jaw spread apart. At first she thinks it is just so that he can freely fuck her face, but it turns out to be worse. He wants to hear her scream. She would love to deny him the pleasure, to grit her teeth against the fear and pain, but with this tiny device in place she can't help herself.
    It's part of her conditioning, a very important part, actually. She can't hold anything back from him. When he makes a demand it should be her entire life's goal to fulfill it immediately. She knows it, too. She knew the second she opened her eyes in this place that her life had changed. It isn't hers anymore. She belongs to him now, entirely.
    PD is trying to desensitize Hazel to the things that she has to endure. She knows what his plan is, but how much good is that going to do her? It doesn't make a difference if she can't do anything about it. It adds to her dread.
    She can feel her will slipping away with every passing moment. She starts asking herself things like, �would it really be so bad to give in?� Once that thought is in her head it isn't long before she starts telling herself that it will be OK.
    And what happens to her then? Will she learn to love her captor? Will he even want her anymore after she has given in? She doesn't know what's worse in the long run, submitting to her fate as a toy for him to play with however he wills, or the idea that one day he will just be done with her.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral, Domination, Hardcore, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
    Name : Hazel Hypnotic
    Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6885 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
    Duration : 00:38:25
    File Size : 1.88 GB

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/9c078ca47057d/BDSM.and.Torture-Hazel.Hypnotic.-.Safe.House.2.-.Part.2.720p.mp4

https://file.al/xynuqb8svd40/BDSM.and.Torture-Hazel.Hypnotic.-.Safe.House.2.-.Part.2.720p.mp4.html

13. GonzoBoy
    Hazel Hypnotic - BDSM and Torture - Safe House 2 - Part 1 ~ HD 720p

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Her delivery method speaks lucidly of where she has been and where she is going. She slowly wakes to a gentle rocking and tug at her body - Confined to a coffin like container lined with foam, a sensory deprivation hood seals her head with a smothering pressure.A built in Anesthesia Mask covers her nose and mouth orifices permitting the fetid air of her confinement to oxygenate her.The sound of her breath rushes into her consciousness - What's on my face - hugging it - squeezing it - sticking to me?She holds her breath - dead silence. Flexing her body, it is held fast by an unyielding resistance.As her senses slowly reveal an unfathomable state - a waking nightmare materializes. She feels hot - pressure builds throughout her body. Her arms feel numb and will not move.She is tightly wrapped with plastic film and bound with webbing. Her feet, strapped into 6" stiletto heels.Helplessly probing a suffocating darkness, her mind roars over the loud rasps of stale air. She gasps, desperately straining against the enclosure as her body aches for oxygen.Clank, Clank, Clank, The worm rolls out of her pupa - she feels a sudden cold hardness pressing against her.From the confines of a minimalist prison her senses explode as she is manhandled by a dangerous new force.Cut from the womb of her plastic wrap forensic shield, she is quickly hogtied. Then, a loud but distant command orders her to her knees.She struggles to obey - her writhing becomes more frantic as the jarring jolt jabs of a shock saber stab her again and again.Her air orifice whistles as she gulps between screams.He grabs her by the neck, yanking her to her knees.The method is time tested - assault her senses; flood her mind with shock, horror and confusion.Still hogtied, kneeling, balanced precariously, she feels her head yanked back - he places a rebreather bladder over the hood's only opening. Her mouth is packed - crammed with a large sponge and sealed with a band of tightly wrapped vinyl tape. Her eyes are stretched wide as the terror of this madman's machinations unfold before her. He approaches, clinching a brass rod and a long snaking red cable attached at the end.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Water, Electro, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
    Name : Hazel Hypnotic
    Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6901 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 121 kb/s
    Duration : 00:41:30
    File Size : 2.04 GB

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/93dab68c35b86/BDSM.and.Torture-Hazel.Hypnotic.-.Safe.House.2.-.Part.1.720p.mp4

https://file.al/2kjy71hcl3p9/BDSM.and.Torture-Hazel.Hypnotic.-.Safe.House.2.-.Part.1.720p.mp4.html

14. GonzoBoy
    Asley - BDSM and Torture - Domination victim ~ HD 720p

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

When Asley opens her two legs, her freshly shaved pussy shines out! Its oval shape is calling men to fuck her! Frank (and his) Gun hates such bitches. She wants to punish all of them for being such slots, so he does as much as he can do! He binds them and tries to explain them that being a bitch is not a good life, but they don't seem to understand, so he fucks them hard. But frank might not know that this punishment of his just makes the bitches want more!

Genre : Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, BJ, Hardcore, All Sex, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
    Name : Asley
    Duration : 00:56:26
    File Size : 1.23 GB

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/11bc85d98ce98/BDSM.and.Bondage-Asley.-.D0mination.victim.720p.wmv

https://file.al/lzqpzlvp4tob/BDSM.and.Bondage-Asley.-.D0mination.victim.720p.wmv.html

15. GonzoBoy
    Kira Banks - BDSM and Bondage - Domination victim ~ HD 720p

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Oh, Kira, what have you done?! You thought that you would just show your tits and be fucked, but this is not exactly how it happened. The guy you met must be angry with you for binding your hands and not letting you go! How does it feel to be under a bigger authority? Do you enjoy it? Does it rev you up? And what is like to be humbled? Does it make your pussy wetter? If so, don�t even mind about making other people angry, because this is the treatment you will get!

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Anal, All Sex, BJ, Rough sex, 720p
    Name : Kira Banks
    Duration : 00:53:53
    File Size : 1.17 GB

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/d2605f9f674d1/BDSM.and.Bondage-Kira.Banks.-.D0mination.victim.hd720p.wmv

https://file.al/fcbf8mm7t8ks/BDSM.and.Bondage-Kira.Banks.-.D0mination.victim.hd720p.wmv.html

16. GonzoBoy
  17. GonzoBoy
    Nadia White - BDSM, Bondage and Humilation - Whip Titty Fun ~ HD 720p

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Nadia White has skin too perfect to go unmarked. Her body is hot and she is ready and willing to please.
    Tied off, her tits make perfect, perky targets. Each one gets its own whip at one point. The way the circulation is cut off makes them so sensitive that she can barely take it.
    The cane and hot wax come out and they are no nicer than the whip. The most painful part is the suction cups. They are so tight around her nipples that bruises start to form instantly.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Wax, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
    Name : Nadia White
    Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 2755 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 104 kb/s
    Duration : 01:10:55
    File Size : 1.48 GB

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/348d7eef98904...ilation-Nadia.White.-.Whip.Titty.Fun.720p.mp4

https://file.al/5bcd3buw5o1q/BDSM-Bondage.and.Humilation-Nadia.White.-.Whip.Titty.Fun.720p.mp4.html

18. GonzoBoy
    Cherie DeVille - BDSM and Bondage - Compromises - part 1 ~ HD 720p

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Compromises is an Intersec Studios scripted feature presentation about the pleasure that comes from pushing the limits of what is taboo. When models come to us with their fantasies we turn them into realities.
    Cherie DeVille is just another pretentious model who thinks she is too good for the world. She agreed to do a shoot with PD but has the unmitigated gall to try to make demands of him. He asks her for some simple things: a bit of respect and obedience. What he gets instead is an endless stream of complaints.
    �Oh, the rope is too tight,� she says, between sobs and tears. She thought that he was paying her to look glamorous and hang around, but it takes a lot more than that to make her worth what he paid. She needs to learn to make some compromises to satisfying a paying client. She will need some intense training, but you don't just throw a girl this hot away.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral sex, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
    Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 2753 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
    Duration : 00:56:13
    File Size : 1.18 GB

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/61a33d4af33dd/BDSM.and.Bondage-Cherie.DeVille.-.Compromises-part.1.720p.mp4

https://file.al/9rgaerb4ptrg/BDSM.and.Bondage-Cherie.DeVille.-.Compromises-part.1.720p.mp4.html

19. GonzoBoy
    Cherie DeVille - BDSM and Bondage - Compromises - part 2 ~ HD 720p

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

It's every model's nightmare. Cherie DeVille has been working with PD on what she thought was going to be a simple shoot. But he is a demanding director and everything she does is wrong. He seems normal enough, at first, but once he has her locked into the bondage things start to get out of control fast. She wakes up chained to the wall, straight-jacketed and terrified, wondering what the hell he has planned. It doesn't take long for him to show her. He keeps telling her that it will make the shoot better but he discarded the camera a long time ago. Every time Cherie screams or cries he tells her to stop complaining and hits her harder. She doesn't know what to do. If she resists it will be so much worse, if she submits she is afraid she may start to enjoy it.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Anal, Oral, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
    Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 2752 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
    Duration : 01:24:48
    File Size : 1.78 GB

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/356e7d222e053/BDSM.and.Bondage-Cherie.DeVille.-.Compromises-part.2.720p.mp4

https://file.al/v867rjbj1mi7/BDSM.and.Bondage-Cherie.DeVille.-.Compromises-part.2.720p.mp4.html

20. GonzoBoy
    Bailey Blue - BDSM, Bondage and Humilation - Sealed Shut Slut ~ HD 720p

[​IMG]

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

Bailey Blue is bound in a position that gives new meaning to "face down; ass up". Her exposed holes are pointing towards the heavens and begging to be filled. I start with a few fingers, but that's not enough for this slut. She wants all of her holes stuffed. That's why we call her �Sealed Shut Slut�.
    But that's not all this submissive blonde wants. She craves pain as well as pleasure. With a pair of floggers in tow, I begin to create my own art on the masterpiece that she brought to me today (her ass.) The flogging builds until I unleash powerful vibrations directly to her clit making Bailey cum hard in her metal bondage.

Genre : BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Real pain, Real orgasm, 720p
    Name : Bailey Blue
    Video : AVC, 1280x720, 23.976 FPS, 6948 kb/s
    Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 105 kb/s
    Duration : 00:40:43
    File Size : 2.08 GB

Download
    https://fboom.me/file/812183d6f3c46...ation-Bailey.Blue.-.Sealed.Shut.Slut.720p.mp4

https://file.al/wxcc0o8gqumv/BDSM-B...-Bailey.Blue.-.Sealed.Shut.Slut.720p.mp4.html