1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Shemale Pretty Girls With Big Dicks [pics]

Discussion in 'Transsexuals And Shemale' started by JustPlay331, Feb 5, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. JustPlay331
    Pink Pole Pulling
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cast: Pinky
    Site: shemax
    Genre: Small Tits, Blowjob, Teens, Pretty Face, Long Hair, Shaved, Floor, Average Dick, Small Balls, Black Eyes
    Description: Pinky is another one of those petite feminine girls that you ask yourself how could she have a cock. But sure enough as you will see she has a nice little pink pole between her legs. She is a very quiet girl which may be more to do with her comprehension of English. She did not say or smile much so I wasn`t sure how much messing around she was in to. She starts out doing some innovative posing which was all entirely her idea. I love the ones of here lying face down on the floor and pulling her pants part way down revealing her tight abdomen and upper crotch. Continuing further on this path she shows us she has a nice shaved muff and balls supporting her little pinky. I checked out her cock sucking skills which were more than adequate. Loved the big hoop earrings and the way her lips stretched outwards as I pulled out of her mouth. Her upcurving cock got very hard by this point so we had a brief sword fight before she sat down in my lap for a stroke. It was then time for her to shoot her load all over her flat slim mid section. There is a super sexy bonus shower scene where she shows off her fabulous femboy figure.<br><br>I found Pinky on the Nana Hotel side of Soi4 around closing time of the bars in the plaza. This is always a great place to find freelances but at this time you can also find many of the well known bar girls who have just gotten off work. There must be 50 or so girls milling around talking to friends. They will usually hang around for up to an hour looking for customers and then will often go eat with there friends at one of the outdoor restaurants in the area. It is not uncommon to stumble across 4 girls munching away at 4 in the morning at one of these places. On this occasion I had just stumbled out of the bars and was scheduled to meet a girl back at my hotel. I happened upon Pinky who was standing alone and looking like she needed a date. As I was unsure whether she was a ladyboy I asked and was assured she had the necessary appendage. We exchanged numbers and I told her to call me in a couple of hours. She dutifully texted me just as I was finishing up with another girl: \"HI U WANT I TAKE FOTOS NOW PINKY?\". I texted her back and the rest is history. Note I know \"texted\" sounds funny but I looked it up and it is the right word.

50 | 1360x1020 | 14,9 MB

[​IMG]
    Download File

2. JustPlay331
    Finish Christmas
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cast: A
    Genre: Food, Small Tits, Caps, Piercings, Natural Tits, Dress, Teasing, Straight Hair, Uniforms, Indoors
    Description: Hark the herald angels sing, this ladyboy, has a huge cock! Boy are you guys in for a treat this Christmas. What better way to celebrate the coming of Santa Claus than with a ladyboy named A who is actually from the North Pole. This tall big boned girl came over to decorate our tree all dressed in her Santa?s little helper costume. That done she hike up her mini dress and spread her legs which despite two pairs of panties causes her large balls to flop out. She then grabs a candy cane off the tree which she starts sucking before pulling up her dress to show her dark tanned and flat stomach. She removes the Santa hat sitting atop her head of long dirty blonde hair which frames her pretty face with her large exotic eyes. We get harder as she slowly removes her dress to show her black bra and small red panties which are unable to contain her scrotum. Bra off she retains a white lacey halter around her flat chest but does not cover her small nipples. She then unwraps the gift of her huge fat meaty dick and balls sprouting from hairy brown pubes. She sucks at her candy and uses it to hook her big dink which grows ever larger. We give glory to this newly born miracle of Christmas cock which keeps getting longer and fatter and then rises like a star erect from her body with her large Santa ball sack hanging below. She lubes and strokes her giant ornament until those fat balls force the snowy white cum to shoot from her pole.<br><br>You thought I was making this up but A really is from the North Pole. She actually has a Finish passport and lives there with her family for part of the year. I met her at the Swan 5 Kareoke bar and had no idea what she was packing her pants. She was a little shy about doing the shoot but I finally convinced her and I am happy to say she is a LadyboyPlayer exclusive. So wishing all the best of the season and I hope you enjoy this ladyboy who is hung like a reindeer.

207 | 1360x913 | 71,2 MB

[​IMG]
    Download File

3. JustPlay331
    Femboy Stroke Pie
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cast: Celine
    Genre: Small Tits, Teens, Straight Hair, Dress, Natural Tits, Lingerie, Average Balls, Masturbation, Brunettes, Striptease
    Description: This Asian ladyboy has such a sweet smile and eyes that totally seductive. She loves being on camera and showing how sexy she cam be. She slips out of her clothes and fondles her femdick getting it nice and hard and ready to gush her jizz.

181 | 908x1360 | 56,5 MB

[​IMG]
    Download File

4. JustPlay331
    Cute Paula
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cast: Paula
    Genre: Brown Eyes, Blondes, Big Balls, Teens, Small Dick, Teasing, Big Tits, Straight Hair, Heels, Long Hair
    Description: Paula is definitely a shemale babe I would have to say goes way beyond just cute. This hottie is built for pleasure and she has a beautiful face. She gets naked showing off her big tits and hot curves while she plays with her fat girl dick.

101 | 960x1280 | 47,6 MB

[​IMG]
    Download File

5. JustPlay331
    Strawberries, Chantilly n Sex
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cast: Hilda Brasil
    Genre: Blue Eyes, Big Lips, Natural Tits, Big Tits, Big Dick, Teens, Small Tits, Thongs, Missionary, Shaved
    Description: Here is one T-girl orgy you won?t want to miss. These stunning shemale babes were all out by the pool enjoying the sun and the water when we caught up with them. After some chatting, they agreed they were more then willing to share their afternoon plans with us, which was a wild and steamy sex romp right there in the wide open outdoors. And they agreed to let us get it all on camera. As we watched, these shebabes began to dance with each other to the tunes on the radio they had with them and slip each other out of their clothes. They rubbed their hands all over each others hot bodies and rubbed their hardening shecocks. And these horny hotties had came prepared. They pulled out a can of whip creams and sprayed it all over their tits and girl poles turning themselves into some tasty treats just waiting to be licked and sucked cleaned.

229 | 1360x907 | 86,8 MB

[​IMG]
    Download File

6. JustPlay331
    Brunette Tranny Alert
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cast: Taciely Silva
    Genre: Cum on Abs, Masturbation, Dyed, Shorts, Pantyhose, Natural Tits, Corset, Lingerie, Heels, Long Hair
    Description: The ebony shemale beauty Taciely, has a sleek and slender body with long legs and big shecock that is sure to please naughty desires of all the tranny lovers out there. Taciely was dressed in her white corset, thong and thigh high stockings and made her dark skin look even more lickable. She slowly stripped and began to rub lotion all over her body and huge girl pole right outside on the patio. And once she started working that cream on her girl dick, it only took moments until she was rock hard.

190 | 913x1360 | 60,1 MB

[​IMG]
    Download File

7. JustPlay331
    Glove Luv
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cast: Carla Tavares
    Genre: Skirt, Shaved, Teens, Oil, Bra, Blondes, Big Balls, Bedroom, Jeans, Black Eyes
    Description: It`s cleaning day at Carla`s house. She got out her cleaning gear and her gloves. She is a very neat girl. She likes things clean and ready for sex on any and all surfaces. She loves to clean, but she loves to fuck more. She is thinking about all the kinky shit she can do once she has the apartment clean. She notices that her gloves make her skin feel odd, not bad not good and wonders how that would feel against her naked shecock. She moves to her bedroom and quickly strips her pants off. She starts rubbing and tugging on her thick shecock with the gloves, and she really enjoys that odd sensation. She can hardly stand sitting still as she strokes herself. She soon has a mess all over her legs that she will have to clean up, but she now has a new sex toy for everyday.

200 | 1280x960 | 63,2 MB

[​IMG]
    Download File

8. JustPlay331
    Lao Ladyboy Lust
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cast: Ann
    Genre: Teasing, Masturbation, Big Tits, Bedroom, Brunettes, Small Balls, Dancing, Cum on Hands, Blowjob, Small Dick
    Description: My first Lao girl looks exquisite with bursting tits out of her shear pink dress. She starts off on the bed talking on the phone and showing us her tits. Not the best boob job I have ever seen but still spectacular as part of the whole package. She was out of that dress quickly to show us that her long lean body is perfect in every other way. The pictures of her sucking my cock show close up that her facial structure is quite different from that of a Thai person. She has a rather wide face and large forehead. I would not say that it is unattractive, just unusual. I believe a different hair style would be more complementary but I would not know what to suggest. I know that girls with short hair often change their look instantaneously with very natural looking hair extensions. There are some real nice shots of Ann stretching out to show us the curve of her tits, slim torso and perfect ass. She has a very nice sized cock and balls. Her pubes are trimmed short but she has left wispy hairs on her balls and anus which I like. She ends with a large milky cumshot.<br><br>I met Ann on Walking Street during the day. I wish more girls would do this as many members have asked about daytime hook-ups. As ladyboys are creatures of the night it is uncommon to see them all dolled up during the day. Most of them stay up until sunrise and tend to sleep the day away. Even if you do run in to them during the day they often have no make-up which can be a bit disturbing depending on the girl. The best way to do a day date is to get some phone numbers the night before. Don`t be surprised if you wake them up if you call them anytime before 3PM and I would not suggest calling before noon. The advantage of this is that you can give them time to get ready which can take upwards of two hours. Maybe a better alternative is to simply keep the one from the night before. Of course you will have to pay them long time but if she likes you it will not be that much more. Make sure of course you agree to an amount before hand. Misunderstandings over the money are responsible for 99% of the problems falangs have with ladyboys.

59 | 1020x1360 | 15,7 MB

[​IMG]
    Download File

9. JustPlay331
    Blue Tranny Lingerie
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cast: Camila Eloy
    Genre: Shaved, Long Hair, Indoors, Big Lips, Average Dick, Small Tits, Big Balls, Masturbation, Blue Eyes, Lingerie
    Description: Camila is a sweet and lovely t-girl and she certainly looks sexy in blue. She shows off her passionate side as well as her lovely body. She poses on the bed revealing her small natural boobs then takes off her panties to expose that big beefy femdick.

79 | 960x1280 | 12,2 MB

[​IMG]
    Download File

10. JustPlay331
    Yoyo Bangs Bam
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cast: Bam
    Genre: Thin, Average Dick, Small Balls, Hairy, Asian, Fake Tits, Thongs, Bikini, Curly Hair, Anal Sex
    Description: Like the her namesake toy Yoyo keeps coming back and this time she is playing with sweet little femboy Bam. Sporting nice long new mutli-colored hair extensions Yoyo is the much more sexy and feminine of the two. She has an incredibly large pretty face which is accentuated by the band pulling her hair back. We are so captivated by Yoyo?s smile and large lashed eyes poor Bam looks a little mousy beside her. Getting to their bodies it is the same thing, while Bam has a perfectly adequate body in her red underwear it is hard to compete with Yoyo?s phenomenal big round fake boobs busting out of her lime green bikini top. As the girls get close their four tits come out and despite the size difference Bam finally wins our leers with her lovely suckable hormone tits with huge nipples. We have to call it a draw when these babes show us their still covered booties and the bulges created by their tucked behind cock and balls. They briefly reverse the strip for some poses each donning a top, Yoyo a white corset and Bam a dotted shirt before they both get cocks out naked. Sitting side by each stroking their hairy dicks Yoyo again edges out Bam with her huge fat cock and swollen balls. Bam seems to be intimidated as her respectable hooded shedick just doesn?t get as hard as Yoyo?s long curving cock with its huge pink head. It is pretty obvious who will do the fucking and the girls pose with their penises a bit before Yoyo inserts her big dick in Bam?s willing hairy ass. She pumps away as Bam moans in delights until she must lay back and stroke her large dick to an explosive cumshot.

100 | 1360x904 | 29,8 MB

[​IMG]
    Download File

11. JustPlay331
    Your Next Favorite TS
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cast: Fabricia Rabelo
    Genre: Blondes, Long Hair, Big Dick, Teasing, Shaved, Teens, Big Tits, Indoors, Big Lips, Piercings
    Description: This blonde tranny is definitely one of our new favorite shemale models. Fabricia Rabelo is absolutely gorgeous. She has an awesome body with perfect tits, a chubby ass that was made to bang and big long shemeat that gets hard with just a touch.

50 | 960x1280 | 23,2 MB

[​IMG]
    Download File

12. JustPlay331
    Tyfany Tyranny
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cast: Tyfany Aryatyny
    Genre: Shaved, Brown Eyes, Teasing, Straight Hair, Indoors, Small Tits, Boots, Blondes, Masturbation, Long Hair
    Description: I know some jungle games I wouldn?t mind playing with this exotic looking tranny chick. Tyfany is a real hottie in her two piece animal print outfit. But she looks even more tempting when she takes it off and fondles that thick shecock.

50 | 960x1280 | 23,7 MB

[​IMG]
    Download File

13. JustPlay331
    Buff Boxer Babe
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cast: Amy
    Genre: Big Tits, POV, Bedroom, Shaved, Teens, Long Hair, Blowjob, Brunettes, Thin, Blue Eyes
    Description: Don?t underestimate Amy who packs a punch from that ripped little Femboy body. A Ladyboys player exclusive Amy has not appeared on any other sites and probably will not be on any others, as long as her relationship last that is. She was quite worried about her falang boyfriend seeing this and so if you are out there dude sorry. All I can say is that you may be sending her some money but a girl has to earn a living and it would be a shame to deprive others of her smoking hot body.<br><br>Amy literally chased me down as I trudged back from the short distance from Walking Street to the Jasmine Hotel on the appropriately named Soi BJ (not sure what this really stands for). It was about 3AM and it had been a long day and night of fucking and photographing ladyboys. Behind me a I heard a whistle and turned to see this petite ladyboy jogging on her heals towards me. Even though I was tired and a little drunk I could not resist as she demanded ?I go with you?. Perhaps I was hypnotised by the mid forehead jewel that she and some other ladyboys like to wear.<br><br>Up in the room Amy exudes sex just by the way she moves and sits. As she disrobed I commented on what a fine little physic she had and she mentioned that she used to box competitively. For those who do not know Muay Thai Boxing is practically a blood sport given that in addition to fists, elbows, knees and feet are also used to bludgeon the opponent. She mentioned that this had come in handy the few times she found it necessary to box a customer who got out of line or didn?t want to pay (good thing I had negotiated the price in the street).<br>Amy starts with some nice posing which show off her good posture. I love her top with the lacy bra and belly button jewel poking out to tease you. Compare the size of my cock with other shoots and you realize just how petite Amy is, my unit is almost the size of her forearm and she strains to get her little mouth around it. Top off she shows off rock hard abs from the front and large oriental looking lower back tattoo above the butterfly thong sticking out of her pants. She said ?I want you fuck me? and proceed to take a quick shower. We end the shoot but not the action with her posing naked with and then losing the blue towel. From the back you can see that she also has a large dragon back panel on her toned and shapely back. Her cock is not small by any means and looks even bigger is relation to her body size. I love her little Femboy tits which protrude due to pectoral muscles instead of hormones. I am sorry to say I did not record any of the ensuing action but I will do my best to describe it. Like man strong little femboys she likes it a little rough in bed. Surprisingly strong considering she is half my weight the sex was similar to a wrestling match. She is quite dominant grabbing my cock and forcing it in to her ass somehow without lube. She moaned louder the harder I fucked her. This went on for quite a while from many different positions until I came in her ass. She then grabbed my head and forced it down on her cock and made my mouth fuck it until she came. We collapsed for a few hours sleep and did it again in the morning, her cuming in the same place. I will definitely be looking up this babe again.

45 | 1360x1020 | 14 MB

[​IMG]
    Download File

14. JustPlay331
    Xmas Toy
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cast: Danielly Marinetto
    Genre: Masturbation, Teasing, Heels, Straight Hair, Panties, Big Tits, Santa Claus, Cum on Abs, Food, White
    Description: Wouldn`t you just love to wake up on Christmas morning to find this sexy shebabe wrapped up under your tree? This sexy shemale is ready for the holidays dressed in her sexy red lingerie and Santa hat. Danielly waits on her bed for jolly old Saint Nick with visions of juicy cocks dancing in her dreams. What a nice surprise when she awakens to find her stocking filled with a huge and tasty candy cane that reminds her of a hard man meat. This long legged ladyboy uses her gift to practice her sucking skills while she strips down to nothing but her hat and high heels and squeezes her full tits until her nipples are pebble hard. All the excitement proves to be enough to get this T-girl in the mood for some candy cane in the ass action and stroking her girl shaft until she is squirting her juices all over her stocking.

150 | 1360x913 | 32,4 MB

[​IMG]
    Download File

15. JustPlay331
    Ladyboy in Red
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cast: Anny
    Genre: Piercings, Long Hair, Small Tits, Teens, Small Balls, Striptease, Bra, Bed, Natural Tits, Green Eyes
    Description: I doubt Chris de Burgh had a ladyboy in mind when he wrote that song but you never know as like fans of slim sexy Anny it was certainly somewhat gay. But ladyboy lovers in denial should get a pass for getting a hardon upon seeing this very pretty dickgirl in the fire engine red dress. This babe has extremely long wavey brown hair framing her wide beautiful face. Even though her dress is looses fitting it is clear she has a very feminine body. With her creamy white long slender arms and legs it is hard to imagine that she is not a real girl. But any illusions we had are broken when we get a peek up her dress and see her balls spilling out the sides of her beige panties. We see she has a tattoo unusually placed on the back of her thigh and with dress off that she has an even larger one covering the opposite hip. In her bra and panties we also now get a better look at her cock hardening figure. Her flat toned abdomen is adorned with her belly button jewel and her dark pubes are wisping from the top of her bottoms. She removes both undergarments first revealing her succulent larger nippled hormone titties and hiding her shedick between her legs. She takes her time showing is her dick though some nice poses and when she finally does her penis is rock hard. I lay down the challenge to and supposedly heterosexual guy to see this bade naked and not want to fuck her.

65 | 913x1360 | 14,4 MB

[​IMG]
    Download File

16. JustPlay331
    College TGirl
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cast: Bruna Garcia
    Genre: Brunettes, Average Dick, Long Hair, Straight Hair, Big Balls, Shaved, Big Lips, Small Tits, Fishnets, Indoors
    Description: All that Latin blood definitely runs hot through this shemale babe?s veins. Bruna Garcia has short dark hair and a smile that can brighten up your day. Dressed in her schoolgirl uniform will bring a smile to your face and a throbbing to your cock.

89 | 1280x960 | 34,7 MB

[​IMG]
    Download File

17. JustPlay331
    Banana Hell
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cast: Sachenka Levschenko
    Genre: Big Tits, Straight Hair, Masturbation, Redheads, Dyed, Dancing, Latin, Fake Tits, Big Lips, Teens
    Description: This red head shemale seductress will have you on the edge of your seat and ready to reach for the lube. Sachenka is one hot and kinky tranny that loves to strip and pose for the camera. She was decked out in her sexy, see through dress wearing nothing but a thong underneath and her gorgeous big tits with their hard dusky nipples were bear for all to see. She teasingly peeled and ate a banana sliding it deep in her mouth and sucking like it was a big, thick cock and she was starving for a taste of man meat. She did a sexy striptease leaving on nothing but her high heels and showed off her round, curvy ass before spreading her long legs and playing with her girl rod. She covered her shaft with the banana peel and stroked herself until she was rock hard and it wasna??t long before this sexy T-girl was shooting her hot load all over that empty banana peel in ecstasy.

120 | 913x1360 | 45,7 MB

[​IMG]
    Download File

18. JustPlay331
    Perfect like Prada
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cast: Michelly Prado
    Genre: Long Hair, Thongs, Big Lips, Teens, Pretty Face, Straight Hair, Big Balls, Blue Eyes, Big Tits, Heels
    Description: This dark skinned t-girl a real beauty. Michelly looks like an exotic babe you would find laying on the beach of some tropical island paradise. And its paradise just watching this shemale beauty undress until she shecock is exposed for you to drool over.

50 | 1280x960 | 19,8 MB

[​IMG]
    Download File

19. JustPlay331
    Toilet Twosome
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cast: Joy
    Genre: Shower, Shaved, White Dicks, Fake Tits, Bikini, Straight Hair, Brunettes, Shemale & Shemale, Titty Fucking, Long Hair
    Description: Here we have two slim big titted and cocked babes who join me for a little fun in the toilet. Joy who is the curvier and darker of the two looks gorgeous in her small and tight camo bikini which leaves little to the imagination. Joy has a beautiful face and very sexy dirty blonde hair that compliments her flawless chocolate colored skin which glistens when wet. Wan is slimmer and younger but just as pretty with her white skin which contrasts with her jet black hair. Her sheer black pink trimmed bathing suit covers more but it is simply impossible for her to look bad in any outfit with her silicone titted supermodel skinny body. The girls start the set by washing each other before giving us a peek at there shaved cocks and Joy exposes her perfect round water balloons. Joy?s huge shedink gets hard first and she sits down on the lieu to wrap her big pink lips around my cock and suck and then lick it and my balls. Wan quietly watches us as she strokes herself until out pops her also giant boner. I leave Joy to stroke alone on the toilet and show Wan that while she is huge I still have her by an inch or two. Side by side the girls compare and fondle each others big dicks and Joy finally pulls Wan?s top down and out fall her huge fake jugs. It is then Wan?s turn to demonstrate her cock sucking skills first on Joy and then on me sitting on the toilet as she holds her veiny curving dink between two fingers. Joy gets horny watching this and calls me over asking to suck my cock some more until she gives Wan a close up view of her long hard down curving penis. The girls continue to jerk themselves as they switch positions so Joy can suck me yet again. This sets up the double cock jerk where Joy squirts frothy white cum on herself followed by Wan?s blob blast on Joy?s left tit and arm.<br><br>What a great day I had working with these two babes who work at High Boss Bar in Pattaya. We wanted to do an outdoor beach shoot so we went to a somewhat secluded part of North Pattaya. As we could not escape curious onlookers entirely it ended up being a fantastic bikini shoot which will show up in the more photos section at some point. The toilet scene here was an afterthought as I needed somewhere to get the girls naked and they were happy to wash the sand off at the same time.

117 | 913x1360 | 35,9 MB

[​IMG]
    Download File

20. JustPlay331
    Ladyboy Sex Mistress
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cast: Ahya
    Genre: Indoors, Thongs, Anal Sex, Straight Hair, Blowjob, Striptease, Small Tits, Heels, Cum Swallow, Bed
    Description: Having a huge dick herself sexy Ahya likes guys with big long cocks. She shows up to the room ready for sex and quickly strips down to her green polka dot underwear. This chick loves to turn on her guy by licking her finger and swaying her hips. To make sure her lover has a hard cock she squeezes her flat tits and rubs her bulging crotch. Arthel joins her on the floor where they start kissing and tears of her top to suck her small pink nipples. Ahya wastes no time getting her slim studs pants off and begins to stroke his schlong. She then goes to work on it with her mouth demonstrating her expert hard working cock sucking skills. Once his dick is rock hard he gives it to her from behind in her boy pussy. He pounds her asshole from several positions before pulling it out and jerking a huge creamy load of cum into her waiting mouth.<br><br>Photographer?s comments: It?s the second for me and Ahya, so I knew more or less how well she will perform, but not Arthel. And he was so silent when we first met. Ahya told me not to worry too much of her guy. She was right. Arthel was so good he brings out all the feminine side of Ahya. She?s a cock eater. I have to remind her many times for the fucking part but she will always grab and sucks her guy?s cock. They were ex-couples, Ahya confessesd which explains the sizzling lovemaking they did. And through a very good friend, I?ve learned that Arthel is married to a straight woman but continuously wanting Ahya for sex.

150 | 908x1360 | 43,8 MB

[​IMG]
    Download File