1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Shackled To A Wooden Frame | Humiliation | Pleasure for Girls

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by UsalKav131, Mar 4, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Cute Panties & Socks
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Genres: Bondage
    Video language: English

Mina is bound wearing cute baby blue panties and thigh high socks. She is bound with pink rope, her legs are cross legged and tied, her elbows are tightly bound and her arms bend into the small of her back. A pretty brutal elbow tie. A well placed crotch rope. Mina looks delicious in this shoot.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 19:56
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 729.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Cute Panties & Socks

2. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Home Session only For Fun - Minuit - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Play a little before you go punching. Our friend films and enjoys being there. Feel like filming yourself?

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 28:17
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 623.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Home Session only For Fun - Minuit - HD 720p

3. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Training of H Part 7 Hazel Hypnotic
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2012
    Studio: RealTimeBondage
    Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

We are just merciful like that. Or we saw a completely new way to get inside of her head. Her sleeping bag is as tight as they get, a sack, really, with several straps to keep her from moving about.

Duration: 31:38
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 374.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Training of H Part 7 Hazel Hypnotic

4. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

The Dom Contest
    [​IMG]
    Cast:
    Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Pain

The masked beauty doesn't want to speak so harsher instruments are used. I wondered how strong her self-control was. Will she bite her bloke's cock if I whip her during giving head?

Duration: 21:46
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4389kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 726.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The Dom Contest

5. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

HT - The Little Miss Robbins - Claire Robbins - HD
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2014
    Cast: Claire Robbins, Jack Hammer
    Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Little Miss Getting Her Ass Kicked

"I like to be tied up and roughed up," she said. Well, dear, you've come to the right place. Claire Robbins wants the full Bdsm experience. Rope, corporal punishment, and intense orgasms, and she thinks she's ready. She isn't.

First off, her holes could use a bit more training. Jack Hammer has more cock than she can handle. She is going to have to learn to deal with the dildos before she can upgrade to the real thing. When the rubber dick starts pounding the back of her throat her gag reflex kicks in. If she can't manage to do something as simple as cum and suck cock at the same time then she has no hope of satisfying a man.

Sometimes we just want to see them cum. That's when we pull out the Sybian. This ride-on vibrator pumps out the most incredible orgasms any woman will ever have. It literally has Claire cumming so hard that she starts to cry. Or maybe the tears are from the flogging, caning, and riding crop that she had to endure. Since she can't speak with that rope gag in her mouth I guess we'll never know.

Duration: 52:29
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
    Audio: 111kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download HT - The Little Miss Robbins - Claire Robbins - HD

6. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Ass In the Air
    [​IMG]

Mina is wearing a very simple lingerie set with black heels. She lays on the bed on her knees, her arms stretched out in front of her tied to the bed frame, while her ankles are tied to the opposite bed frame. A crotch rope is tied on her, a harness ballgag added and tied off to the crotch rope pulling her head back and putting tension on the rope between her legs. The Doxy makes an appearance while Mina is totally helpless in this very simple yet effective and sexy position.

Duration: 11:51
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5688kbps
    Audio: 102kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 528.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ass In the Air

7. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

8. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Maggie Mead Rosebud
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2013
    Studio: HardTied
    Cast: Maggie Mead
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Pd went to the store and he almost left thinking they didn't have anything to keep him busy for the night. Then he saw Maggie Mead in the parking lot and knew he had to have her. She didn't have a price tag so Pd just packed her up, threw her in a cart and brought her home. Now it is time to give this new toy a test.

Duration: 41:02
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1423kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 487.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Maggie Mead Rosebud

9. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Chloe In Chains Sc. 2
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Chloe
    Genres: Enema

Now that Chloe's asshole has settled down and accepted the oil, it's time to make another attempt at the siliconenozzles colon snake.

Duration: 18:07
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7280kbps
    Audio: 166kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 988.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Chloe In Chains Sc. 2

10. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

HT - Bella Rossi, Jack Hammer - Beating Bella - HD
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Bella Rossi

Bella Rossi has never been tied up by Jack Hammer. How the two of them have known each other this long and never gotten around to that is one of life's great mysteries. It isn't going to be a problem after today, though.

What makes Bella so exciting is how she reacts to pain. If you choke her even a little bit she is dripping wet by the time your hand comes away. If you tie off her tits and take the cane to them it is almost as good as a vibrator when it comes to making her cum. The two of them together are more than enough to make her blow her top.

And how could anyone resist that kind of temptation? Look at her body. Those tits are Made for this kind of torment. Her throat is begging for a good squeeze.

If you don't do it to her, just tie her into a predicament and watch her do it to herself. She's too ready eager to let a little thing like lack of air stop her from getting off.

Duration: 54:59
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
    Audio: 110kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Bella Rossi, Jack Hammer - Beating Bella - HD

11. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Sitting on the Kitchen Bench
    [​IMG]

I was gagged and my elbows were tightly tied while sitting cross legged on a kitchen bench. Some ropes were added to my legs tying my ankles together, and the rope was attached to my chest pulling me down towards my ankles into an uncomfortable position. I was trying to lift my elbows to reduce some of the pressure there and the goes with my feet, my weight was pushed on my little toes and it was painful. It was a bit difficult on the hard kitchen bench but I enjoyed it anyways!

Duration: 13:15
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
    Audio: 123kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 960.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sitting on the Kitchen Bench

12. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Whipping Minuit - Rjia Mae and Minuit - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

I add a rope cuff to each ankle to be used later. I then start adding more rope to her upper body, further securing her and making her bondage even tighter.

Duration: 26:50
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 591.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Whipping Minuit - Rjia Mae and Minuit - HD 720p

13. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

The Angst of Ashly Part Three Ashley Graham, Nyssa Nevers
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2011
    Studio: RealTimeBondage
    Cast: Ashley Graham, Nyssa Nevers
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

It is like she has a pair of targets painted there. PD even has a milking machine for those udders of hers. The marks that it leaves look like a pair of bulls eyes. The kind that PD is going to try to hit with his cane a little bit later.

Duration: 40:41
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 457.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The Angst of Ashly Part Three Ashley Graham, Nyssa Nevers

14. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Who's laughing now
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Obey Melanie
    Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Ballbusting, CBT, Foot Worship, Cum Eating Instruction, Spanking, Bondage, Ball Abuse, Ruined Orgasms, Handjobs, Footjobs, Orgasms

A tickle torturer is on the loose. He likes breaking into woman's houses and cumming on their feet. Watch what happens to a tickling perv when he messes with the wrong girl. You'll laugh. You'll cry. You'll beg for more. But in the end you will be drained. And so will he.

Duration: 11:42
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10454kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 912.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Who's laughing now

15. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

HT - Confessions Of The Homewrecker - Emma Haize - HD
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Emma Haize

"I just love the feeling of someone having complete control over me." That's what Emma Haize said that really caught our attention. We brought her in for a very special shoot. Matt Williams is going to provide her with an intense bondage experience, something she is extremely into, and he is going to do it all in one take. There is no cutting the action this time, no breaks to catch her breath or plan his next move. It will be the entirely organic procession of one thing into the next. They take a bit of time to get to know each other, to build a connection, and then the action starts.

Pumped suction cups are not like nipple clamps. They don't just pinch down and make the nipples hurt. They cause a flood of sap in the area that makes the entire area more sensitive. Emma already has a nipples that react to the lightest touch. Some time in the cups makes the clamps that go on later excruciating.

Later Matt's got her set up in a rough hog tie. She confessed to some pretty fucked up offenses against her friends. She is a slut and a home wrecker and she needs to be punished with a brutal caning. The bottoms of her feet aren't used to that much punishment and that makes them easy targets.

This is uncut, she only has the time it takes to put her in a new position to recover from the last blows and get ready for the next ones. There is a reason Emma loves the rough play so much. She'll being flying high from endorphins for quite some time.

Duration: 1:07:03
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download HT - Confessions Of The Homewrecker - Emma Haize - HD

16. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Silver Bikini
    [​IMG]

Mina wears one of her metallic silver bikinis she uses for pole dancing, white knee high socks and her pole dancing shoes. She is bound tightly with pink string, elbows tightly bound together, a crotch string and a progressive hogtie. Her ankles are crossed and bound tightly to her thighs, and her elbow ropes are secured tightly to her ankles, her arms are made to one side of her body.

Duration: 17:56
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
    Audio: 108kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 650.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Silver Bikini

17. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

First Bondage in Spain outdoor - Minuit - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Minuit grimaces, her face covered with drool and snot, as I inspect the ropework and grope her tits. I then get back to work.

Duration: 24:42
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3016kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 569.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download First Bondage in Spain outdoor - Minuit - HD 720p

18. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Framed Part One Ashley Graham, Damon Pierce
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2011
    Studio: InfernalRestraints
    Cast: Ashley Graham, Damon Pierce
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

It keeps her in the perfect position, one that allows her to not only be tormented, but also . It makes it easy to remind her that there is nothing she can do to stop him. Ashley is helpless and vulnerable. And that is what is turning her on.

Duration: 41:37
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 468.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Framed Part One Ashley Graham, Damon Pierce

19. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Rich Brat Dunks Poor Girls Head In Dirty Mop Bucket
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Chloe, Lizzy Lamb
    Genres: Femdom, Lesbian Domination, Humiliation, Shoe Kissing, Housecleaning, Wedgie

Lizzy is cleaning the kitchen floor on her hands and knees. Chloe comes in and yells at her. She isn't happy with the job Lizzy has done cleaning the other rooms. Lizzy apologizes to Chloe, but that isn't enough to make it right. Lizzy offers to re-do the other floors in the house. Chloe still is not happy. Then Chloe notices that Lizzy is wearing makeup. Lizzy's been preening herself to make herself look prettier, instead of focusing her attention on cleaning the floors. Lizzy admits that she's tried to make herself look pretty because she was hoping that, after finishing all the chores, she could go out with Chloe. Chloe laughs. She NEVER wants to be seen in public with Lizzy. Lizzy is POOR. She doesn't have nice enough clothing. Chloe would never want to be seen with a someone who dresses rags like the ones Lizzy wears. It would be embarrassing.

Duration: 7:58
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10151kbps
    Audio: 278kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 608.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rich Brat Dunks Poor Girls Head In Dirty Mop Bucket

20. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

SB - Bound Lotus roughly fucked and used hard, epic drooling deepthroat... - HD
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Cast: Lotus Lain, Matt Williams, Owen Gray

Bound Lotus Lain roughly fucked and used hard, epic drooling deepthroat and squirting orgasms!

Tightly tied slut ragdoll fucked by two hard cocks

Lotus Lain is just the toy we were wishing for today. Toned, eager and blessed with a perfectly trained throat, Lotus got into the industry because she realized she was so good at fucking that she might as well make a living doing it. And who are we to argue? She is indeed quite good at the sex. Welcome back my dear.

Bound in a chest harness with her neck cruelly cranked towards her ankles, Lotus is utterly restrained. Both ends or her are wide open for use and she can not move a muscle. We are free to flip her around exactly how we wish and use take her from any side we so desire. And desire we do. What we desire is hard cock buried balls deep down that well trained throat. Lotus sputters and drools around the dick as her makeup melts.

Epic amounts of drool out her well used face as the dick reduces her to a sweaty cum covered puddle, and we decide it is time for the main course. We push her back onto her back, the bondage keeping her in a neat bundle of restrained flesh as we slide the dick home. We stuff her to the brim as she cums appreciatively all over the hard cock. The harder we are the wetter she gets.

As wrecked as our starlet is, we have not drained all the cum out yet, and we finger blast some quirting orgasms out of that tight pussy. Lotus is drenched, covered in cum and drool and glassy eyed. Sexuallybroken strikes again. Who is next?

Duration: 22:26
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6755kbps
    Audio: 105kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download SB - Bound Lotus roughly fucked and used hard, epic drooling deepthroat... - HD