1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Sexy Domination Action | Tender Sadism | Dirty Strap-On

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by UsalKav131, May 21, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Hot Secretary: Using Her Boss's Holes
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2020
    Cast: Madeline Marlowe, Will Havoc
    Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Anal, Ass Worship, Big Booty, Big Tits, MILF, Pantyhose, Strap On - Pegging
    Video language: English

Madeline has her boss decked out in leather and oiled up like a holiday ham! Watch her use all of his holes while he begs to come, and she laughs at his helpless whining.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 15:56
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps
    Audio: 203kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 932.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Hot Secretary: Using Her Boss's Holes

2. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Inspects Cucks Chastity and Makes him Worship
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Sadie (aka Sadie Holmes)
    Genres: FemDom, Pussy Worship And Lick, Cunnilingus, Chastity, Ass Worship, Cuckolding

These beautiful ladies take charge of their men and put them through the ringer doing all sorts of dominating deeds Face sitting, ass licking, ass worshiping all apply here!

Duration: 14:45
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9961kbps
    Audio: 256kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Inspects Cucks Chastity and Makes him Worship

3. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Using Her Boss's Holes
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Madeline Marlowe, Will Havo
    Genres: Anal, Ass Worship, Big Booty, Big Tits, MILF, Pantyhose, Strap On - Peggin

Madeline Marlowe, Will Havo is ready to push her limits and anally take her biggest cock yet. Bigger dicks mean bigger gapes, and Madeline Marlowe, Will Havo's got some big ones on display! This babe gives it her all and her butthole happily obliges. For this amazing performance, Emma gets a fresh load of cum, shot right in her mouth.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Using Her Boss's Holes

4. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Erica Cherry
    [​IMG]

Although he is pissed, she is also feeling super horny from her lack of a sex life. All things considered, his dick is starting to look like some mighty good stress relief.

Duration: 14:38
    Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9767kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Erica Cherry

5. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

No control over cock
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Oliva

Looks like this guy has lost control over his cock with a big steel stud decorating it - it has turned into a toy for the bossy lady who has tied him up! Watch her get on top of him and blow that dick and play with it like the merciless bitch she is!

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 15:19
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3709kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 430.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download No control over cock

6. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Public sex with strapon and cum in mouth
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Femdom-club
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, femdom

This relaxed couple went on a vacation in nature and they really wanted to have fun. The lady, a real mistress, began to lick her boyfriend's anus. Having licked the anus well, she began to fuck the guy with a strapon and made him cum in her mouth with a load of sperm.

Duration: 14:00
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10425kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Public sex with strapon and cum in mouth

7. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Girls Like Me Dont Play With Boys Like You
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Helena Sin
    Genres: Ass to Mouth, Humiliation, FemDom, POV, Dirty Talk, Goddess, Strap-on, Pegging

My inner circle of slaves are highly intelligent pets, who realize their purpose in life To serve me, and the goddess within me ! It's my way ,or the highway ! Are you ready for me ? Leave your fears behind ,forget your past, and crawl towards me ! I'm your eternal now ! Your future, and nirvana !

Duration: 14:04
    Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13829kbps
    Audio: 300kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Girls Like Me Dont Play With Boys Like You

8. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Expensive Obsession
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Ass to Mouth, Humiliation, FemDom, POV, Dirty Talk, Goddess, Strap-on, Pegging

Is domination something I do for the money only ? Definitely not ! It's a mystical spiritual journey , in the darkest depths of my soul ! My way to express my own nature ! It's my destiny to be served ,and worshipped, as the supreme female goddess that I am !

Duration: 14:33
    Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14374kbps
    Audio: 304kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Expensive Obsession

9. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Voices
    [​IMG]

I have a deep experience matured both in life and as a prodomme. Read carefully what I write, because I hate tell it twice. Look who I am and start to behave, be polite and submissive. Enter my kingdom and never forget that I'm the one in charge, always.

Duration: 15:22
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10842kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Voices

10. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Hot Secretary - Using Her Boss's Holes - Madeline Marlowe - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Madeline has her boss decked out in leather and oiled up like a holiday ham! Watch her use all of his holes while he begs to come, and she laughs at his helpless whining.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Hot Secretary - Using Her Boss's Holes - Madeline Marlowe - Full HD 1080p

11. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

HD Femdom Sex Videos Inspects Cucks Chastity and Makes him Worship
    [​IMG]
    Studio: BratPrincessVideo
    Cast: Sadie (aka Sadie Holmes)
    Genres: Femdom, Pussy Worship And Lick, Cunnilingus, Chastity, Ass Worship, Cuckolding

Sadie calls her cuck into the living room to give him a list of things to do. She has a lot of cleaning tasks for her beta. The beta gets sullen and begs to get out of chastity. It's been a really long time since he's had an orgasm. Sadie becomes enraged with the cuck. He wants an orgasm?! Seriously, Sadie has a very long list of things he needs to do and wasting time on his orgasm is not one of them! Sadie punishes her cuck by insisting he stay in chastity even longer. Even though the cuck won't be having orgasms anytime soon Sadie wants one right now. She has her locked cuck lick her pussy. Sadie uses his mouth until she has her orgasm. Before she dismisses her cuck Sadie tells him that he will be going on a fast to conserve more money for her spending. Then, she requires the cuck to worship her asshole. For the next week all the cuck will be allowed to eat are her ass and pussy.

Duration: 14:45
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9961kbps
    Audio: 256kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Inspects Cucks Chastity and Makes him Worship

12. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Foxy Dolls - Ina Black Takes No Prisoners
    [​IMG]

A Bulgarian guy contacted Ina asking for a session, and Ina feeling more than fit after a long absence, jumped at the opportunity. At last a chance to destroy a man, that´s what keeps her going. The guy was probably not really aware of these circumstances because he went in to the fight with positive energy. But somehow this energy soon faded away. Because what you see is not a wrestling match, it´s a lesson in how to subdue and humiliate the "stronger sex" and smiling while you do it. Ina shows no mercy whatsoever. The guy is in pain on several occasions and Ina enjoys every second of it. You will see painful scissors, heavy facesitting, and lots of weird holds that puts the guy in real pain. Ina is back for real, hungrier than ever.

Duration: 15:08
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8431kbps
    Audio: 181kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 955.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Foxy Dolls - Ina Black Takes No Prisoners

13. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Megagirl Vs The Enchantress
    [​IMG]

She and her cameraman, He find themselves alone in a film location after their interview subject cancels on them. He can't pay for the day.

Duration: 14:27
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
    Audio: 251kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 853.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Megagirl Vs The Enchantress

14. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Cow Abused while Software Debugged
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Genres: Femdom, Humilation, Handjob,Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Bondage,

Red rope insures that the slave's hands are not used to touch her as Mistress Jade ties them securely behind his back. She orders him to stay and goes to the bathroom. Returning she positions his face to be used as she had no toilet paper. Her tasty anus is tongue cleaned as she uses him as the toilet paper. Next her dainty toes in the black high heel slides get worshipped then her bare feet. Nonstop verbal degradation as only Mistress Jade can deliver throughout.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 15:08
    Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6366kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 726.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Cow Abused while Software Debugged

15. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Blonde blows a slave
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Oliva

Having tied her fuckmate up, this eager blondie is free to do whatever she wants to him, so. She goes for the oral torture with orgasm denial. She blows him so fine but she won't let him cum until she feels it's the right time to. See her in action!

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 15:19
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3709kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 430.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Blonde blows a slave

16. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Registered Strapon Offender Bunny (Bunny Colby, Lance Hart) - FullHD 1080p
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Bunny Colby, Lance Hart
    Genres: Big Tits, Fitness Chicks, Strap On, Leggings, Pegging

Bunny Colby is a registered sex offender and has to knock on her neighbors's doors to tell them that she lives in their neighborhood. She held a dude down and had her way with him with her strap-on. On four separate occasions.

Lance Hart invites her in, and she quickly has her way with him.

Duration: 14:04
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
    Audio: 232kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 825.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Registered Strapon Offender Bunny (Bunny Colby, Lance Hart) - FullHD 1080p

17. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Miss Fantastic - Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Miss Fantasti
    Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Miss Fantastic, Mistress, Cuck, Cuckie, Condom, Humiliation, Degradation, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Sperm, Milking, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallower

After 3 years of he is more than aware that he only has his place as a mutt and cuckold on the ground.Especially when my hot boyfriend and I are having sex.My boyfriend is really horny for me and wants to get started right away.But I still insist that my slave massages our feet, puts condoms ready and puts on my heels.Because he should be out of our field of vision with his embarrassing sight, he just turns off.It won't really be needed until my friend takes off the condom.Cucki's mouth is ready and waiting.The very full condom is disposed of in his face, unfortunately 2, 3 drops go wrong but of course I blame my slave for it.After swallowing he gets a slap in the face from me and my boyfriend slaps him lightly.

Duration: 15:36
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12695kbps
    Audio: 121kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Miss Fantastic - Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser

18. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Miss Fantastic - Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity, Stockings

After 3 years of he is more than aware that he only has his place as a mutt and cuckold on the ground.Especially when my hot boyfriend and I are having sex.My boyfriend is really horny for me and wants to get started right away.But I still insist that my slave massages our feet, puts condoms ready and puts on my heels.Because he should be out of our field of vision with his embarrassing sight, he just turns off.It won't really be needed until my friend takes off the condom.Cucki's mouth is ready and waiting.The very full condom is disposed of in his face, unfortunately 2, 3 drops go wrong but of course I blame my slave for it.After swallowing he gets a slap in the face from me and my boyfriend slaps him lightly.

Duration: 15:36
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12695kbps
    Audio: 121kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Miss Fantastic - Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser

19. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Mistress Lucy Khan - Sounding Subby Hubby to Orgasm
    [​IMG]

The best thing about having a personal 24/7 sex slave is that you get to use them as a guinea pig whenever you want! I've always wondered what happens if a man cums with a metal rod in his dick hole and after 7 weeks in quarantine, I'm bored and will stop at nothing to entertain Myself...even if it's at subby hubby's expense. Today, I'm going to find out what happens when a cock is made to release while being stuffed with a sound :) With subby hubby in bondage under My perfect ass, I take advantage of his vulnerable state and decide to go to town on his cock slit. Using a variety of hard, cold metal rods, watch the smile on My face as I fuck him from the inside out and make him take every inch of My many sounds. Thin, thick, long, textured, you won't believe how I train subby hubby to crave the feeling of Me stroking his cock from the inside. I bring him to climax with the cold steel implement still inside his hard dick...will anything cum out?

Duration: 14:13
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15498kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Lucy Khan - Sounding Subby Hubby to Orgasm

20. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Natalya, Mariah & Chichi
    [​IMG]
    Studio: BratPrincess
    Cast: Natalya, Mariah, Chichi
    Genres: Femdom, Milking Machine, Face Sitting, Tease & Denial, Financial Domination, Bondage

Chichi, Mariah, and Natalya are going to edge their slave all day. The more precum the slave produces, the more the sexy teasers earn. He'll be aroused for hours, but never get to cum. Tied down tight and teased by tireless machine, the girls are so happy to be making maximum profits with minimal effort. Girls love money and they hate losers. They will extract money from their losers by any means necessary. The teasers don't care if the slave feels pleasure or pain. Whatever motivates it to produce the most precum. They know all their slave's mental triggers. The teasers know just how to control the slave's mind and body completely and use it to their advantage. After a profitable afternoon of teasing, Chichi decides to have an orgasm using the slave's face after the other two girls have left the room. The slave can't cum, but she can!

Duration: 15:48
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9697kbps
    Audio: 313kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Natalya, Mariah & Chichi