1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Sexy Bodies In Latex & Rubber

Discussion in 'Scenes And Videos Mega Threads' started by Katrin19888, May 7, 2014.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Katrin19888
    1336 - Red Rubber and Plastic Fun Part 4

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: I climb inside my Huge Plastic Body Bag as I sweat hard with all the Plastic and Rubber layers I have on is now making very hot indeed!!! Zipping myself inside I start to fuck myself like crazy with my Rubber Gloved fingers... Watch as the action cumms literally to a PVC and Latex climax as you are treated to great inside the bag action! Just like being inside with me...

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:17
    File Size: 196 MB
    File Type: MP4
    Resolution: 1920х1080

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1336_-_Red_Rubber_and_Plastic_Fun_Part_4.rar

2. Katrin19888
    1337 - Rubber Titty Anal Girl Part 1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: My Rubber Titty Slut has been laid out on a Rubber Mattress which in turn is on a long PVC Sheeted dining table as she lays there wriggling in her Tight Rubber Hooded Body Bag... Wriggle as she might there is no escape as I enter the room dressed head to toe in Military Rubber! I inspect my Rubber Bitch as I run my Rubber Gloved hands all over her quivering Rubber layers...

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:07:11
    File Size: 224 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1337_-_Rubber_Titty_Anal_Girl_Part_1.rar

3. Katrin19888
    1338 - Rubber Sheath Suit Fuck Part 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: In my Lubed and shiny Red Rubber Sheathed Catsuit, I now un-zip the Large Plastic Body Bag my Rubber slave is inside and slide in on top of him as I let hum caress my tight Latex clad body... Not letting him go too far I stand at the side of the Plastic sheeted sofa and suck on his hard cock! His fingers clad inside his Rubber Gauntlets slide deep inside my Rubber Sheath as we get down to some Rubber Sex!!!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:35
    File Size: 205 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1338_-_Rubber_Sheath_Suit_Fuck_Part_2.rar

4. Katrin19888
    1339 - Pewter Rubber Patio Pervs Part 3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Finishing up my stint of Rubber Strap On Fucking, I decide to keep Mega Boobed Danni on all fours as I finger her from behind while stroking my wet Rubber Cock! Then I lie down on the Rubber Mattress and let her ride my Rubber Hooded Face as her Crotchless Rubber Catsuit exposes her wet cunt as she gives me one of the hardest Rubber Face Sitting sessions I ever had!!!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:41
    File Size: 209 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1339_-_Pewter_Rubber_Patio_Pervs_Part_3.rar

5. Katrin19888
    1340 - Heavy Hazmat Sploshing Part 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Pulling up soft wet mud from the bottom of the moat, I decide to spread it all over my Plastic Hazmat Suit top and rub it with my Rubber Gloved hands all over my tits! This Muddy Sploshing is turning me on something wicked, so I wash myself off and climb on to the grassy bank to finish myself off with a Heavy Rubber and Plastic wank then hard orgasm... What a Kinky Fucking finish hee hee!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:07:51
    File Size: 244 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1340_-_Heavy_Hazmat_Sploshing_Part_2.rar

6. Katrin19888
    1341 - Inflatable Rubber Muddy Moat Part 3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Floated down the small lake, I have my final muddy Latex splosh before hitting the bank where I flip over in my Inflatable Rubber Suit and crawl out on to the grassy bank... My Rubber waders are full of water so I empty them and my Thick Rubber Gauntlets before laying back in the sun and my hot wet Rubber Hood and suit and bring myself to a Heavy Rubber Orgasm! The feeling of being outdoors in Heavy Rubber just excites the hell out of me hee hee...

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:07:54
    File Size: 246 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1341_-_Inflatable_Rubber_Muddy_Moat_Part_3.rar

7. Katrin19888
    1342 - Pewter Rubber Patio Pervs Part 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: I sit down and watch my Mega Boobed Rubber Slut fucking herself on the Black Rubber mattress beneath me as I Lube up my Rubber Strap On Cock and get ready for some Pewter Rubber fucking! I get Danni in doggy style and slide in my Long Rubber Cock! She backs on to it swallowing it whole as she fucks me hard in the sunny outdoors! Watch her huge tits sway back and forth inside her Rubber Catsuit!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:07:24
    File Size: 231 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1342_-_Pewter_Rubber_Patio_Pervs_Part_2.rar

8. Katrin19888
    1343 - Rubber Sheath Suit Fuck Part 1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: I wander in to the salon to find my Rubber TE Suited slave zipped up inside a Large Plastic Body Bag! I watch for a while before opening up the PVC bag and covering him and his hard cock in Lube! I slide my Rubber Catsuited body up against his and tease his now throbbing hard cock with my Shiny Red Latex Sheath Suit... I want to tease this Rubber slut a while longer before fucking him!!!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:37
    File Size: 207 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1343_-_Rubber_Sheath_Suit_Fuck_Part_1.rar

9. Katrin19888
    1344 - Plastic Vac Bed Slave Part 4

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Squatting my Rubber Catsuited ass hard down on his breathing hole, My Rubber Slave has no choice but to take his hard Rubber Face Sitting! I watch his twitching hard cock before deciding it's time for him to get out of his Plastic Vac Bed and give me some serious Rubber Tit Worship... Making him kneel on the floor I grab his Rubber Hooded head and pull him in tight to my Chlorinated Catsuit! Then it's time for some Plastic Body Bag fun...

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:50
    File Size: 214 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1344_-_Plastic_Vac_Bed_Slave_Part_4.rar

10. Katrin19888
    1345 - Heavy Hazmat Sploshing Part 1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Not the most glamorous of sets but I just love the feeling of layers! Over my Red Rubber Catsuit I have on a Israeli Rubber Gas Mask, a hooded Plastic Hazmat top and for wading in the water a pair of Rubberized waders! I stroll over the bridge before the sitting at the side of the water first slipping my Rubber covered legs in and then standing up in the muddy water...

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:07:13
    File Size: 225 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1345_-_Heavy_Hazmat_Sploshing_Part_1.rar

11. Katrin19888
    1346 - Plastic Vac Bed Slave Part 3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Still playing with his hard Plastic covered cock, I watch my Rubber Slave as he gets quite Breathless using up all his air in the Plastic Re-Breather Bag that I have attached to his mouth hole... I decide he can have a break so I take out his tube as he gasps fro fresh air! I slide my Rubber covered ass over his face and mouth for some hard Latex facesitting! Watch him squirm under my Plastic and Rubber spell...

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:07:03
    File Size: 220 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1346_-_Plastic_Vac_Bed_Slave_Part_3.rar

12. Katrin19888
    1347 - Dirty White Rubber Part 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Sitting down on the old wooden stairs and sucking hard on my Rubber Tube and Rubber Re-Breather Bag I feel my wet pussy pulsing under my Tight Rubber Catsuit! I un-zip it and while stroking my Large Rubber Strap On Cock I slide another smaller Rubber Cock in to my waiting cunt! My breathing shortens as I start to fuck myself hard while re-breathing my own Rubber laden air as I get hotter and hotter inside my Rubber Gasmask...

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:41
    File Size: 209 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1347_-_Dirty_White_Rubber_Part_2.rar

13. Katrin19888
    1348 - Red Rubber Hot Tub Fuckers Part 5

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: In this the final part of this series, I really push Sasha to the limit as I push this Rubber slut to the max! Watch as I hold the Plastic Re-Breather Hood so tight she cumms instantly as I slam my Rubber Cock inside her! See the soft Plastic cling to her face as the tight soft Vinyl makes her masturbate harder as I pull on her nipples that are exposed from her Rubber Catsuit!!! A really great wet and Breathless finish!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:51
    File Size: 213 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1348_-_Red_Rubber_Hot_Tub_Fuckers_Part_5.rar

14. Katrin19888
    1349 - Transparent Rubber Trio Part 10

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Join me in the Transparent Rubber room for the last time in this series as Natalie is still squatting over Sasha's Rubber Strap On Cock as I lick and tease her Rubber Catsuited ass!!! I let this Rubber Slut cumm just one more time before taking her off and telling her to retire to the Rubber Bed as I then use the Rubber Cock on my Rubber Bondage bitch who's cunt is aching for it...

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:25
    File Size: 200 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1349_-_Transparent_Rubber_Trio_Part_10.rar

15. Katrin19888
    1350 - Purple Rubber Pool Fuckers Part 7

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: I get my Rubber Slut to bend over the edge of the pool and tell her its time for some Rubber Fisting!!! I slide in at first one, then two then three of my Rubber Gloved fingers, until at last she feels the full sensation of my whole hand! This bitch just loves a good Rubber Fist Fuck!!! Watch as she swallows my Rubber hand and shudders in her Fisting Orgasm! Danni then joins me in some Rubber Swimming...

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:07
    File Size: 190 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1350_-_Purple_Rubber_Pool_Fuckers_Part_7.rar

16. Katrin19888
    1351 - Dirty White Rubber Part 1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: A slightly more up beat and frantic video posted today as this new set shows me in my Tight Rubber Catsuit and matching Rubber Gas Mask and Gloves all in white Latex!!! I am wearing a Large Rubber Strap On Cock which I stroke wishing I had a wet juicy cunt to slam it in to... But I make do with a Rubber Tube and Re-Breather Bag first...

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:29
    File Size: 203 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1351_-_Dirty_White_Rubber_Part_1.rar

17. Katrin19888
    1352 - Pewter Rubber Patio Pervs Part 1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Strolling out on the patio, Danni and I are dressed head to toe in Pewter Coloured Rubber! I have on an extra Thick Rubber layer in the shape of a wonder Rubber Coat! I lay Danni down on the Rubber Mattress as I undo my buckles and slide of my Latex Trench Coat, I then sit on the seat and watch my Mega Boobed Rubber slut...

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:52
    File Size: 215 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1352_-_Pewter_Rubber_Patio_Pervs_Part_1.rar

18. Katrin19888
    1353 - Purple Pool Side Fuckers Part 5

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Finsihing up our Rubber Strap On Fuck, Sasha gets me inside my Plastic Sack and pushes me in to the water ... Playing with the Plastic that sucks over my Rubber Anesthesia Hood she also has a hand between my legs wanking me off through the Plastic and water!!! With the bags contents getting used up I sink lower and lower in to the water! I just love the feeling of her being in total control...

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:36
    File Size: 206 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1353_-_Purple_Pool_Side_Fuckers_Part_5.rar

19. Katrin19888
    1354 - Plastic Vac Bed Slave Part 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: With my Rubber Catsuited slave inside his Transparent Plastic layers it's time for the vacuum to be turned on as I slide my hot wet tongue up and down his PVC coated cock!!! As the vacuum holds him tight I side a Plastic Re-Breather Bag in to his mouth as I wank him through the Lubed plastic sheet... Watch his Plastic bag go up and down!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:07:18
    File Size: 228 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1354_-_Plastic_Vac_Bed_Slave_Part_2.rar

20. Katrin19888
    1355 - Pearlsheen Rubber Pool Fun Part 3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Just how deep can I get this Rubber double ender inside me? Using both of my Rubber Gloved hands I push as hard as I might to find out! The sweat is dripping down and out of my Crotchless Rubber Catsuit as I fuck myself in to a hot Latex frenzy on the slippery PVC lillo... Great action for lovers of Rubber Fucking in the great outdoors!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:14
    File Size: 199 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1355_-_Pearlsheen_Rubber_Pool_Fun_Part_3.rar