1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Sexy Bodies In Latex & Rubber

Discussion in 'Scenes And Videos Mega Threads' started by Katrin19888, May 7, 2014.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Katrin19888
    1315 - Heavy Rubber Chlorinated Fuck Pt 1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Anyone who has worn our Chlorinated Rubber will know just how fucking good it feels! Here we have Rubber Bedding, Hoods, Catsuits and also my very special Hooded Rubber Total Enclosure Suit all of it chlorinated to make every bit of Rubber on this set super smooth and a joy to have Latex Sex in... I have left my Heavy Rubber slut outdoors on a bed in his many layers or Thick Rubber long enough, as now its time to play some Kinky Rubber games!!!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:07:19
    File Size: 228 MB
    File Type: MP4
    Resolution: 1920х1080

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1315_-_Heavy_Rubber_Chlorinated_Fuck_Pt_1.rar

2. Katrin19888
    1316 - Rubber Sissy Anal Girl Part 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Letting my Rubber Titty Slut down from her shackles she strokes my Large Rubber Cock as I look at her pathetic little penis wrapped up in her Chastity Device! We compare our Huge Silicone Breasts, mine inside me, hers on the outside! They do however look very similar indeed under the Rubber Catsuits... I then lay her down on a Rubber Mattress and deflate her Rubber Butt Plug and slide it out of her ass!!!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:19
    File Size: 197 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1316_-_Rubber_Sissy_Anal_Girl_Part_2.rar

3. Katrin19888
    1317 - Plastic Vac Bed Slave Part 7

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: This really is probably the hardest Rubber Fucking scene I have done to date on the site as my Latex clad stud gives me the fucking of my life! He pounds my aching wet pussy hard as he is still half inside his Plastic Bodybag! I grab a Plastic Hood to intensify my Latex Fuck! But he sees it also and has his own ideas on how that should be used... I sweat and fuck my way through the whole clip, NOT to be missed!!!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:07:38
    File Size: 238 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1317_-_Plastic_Vac_Bed_Slave_Part_7.rar

4. Katrin19888
    1318 - Purple Pool Side Fuckers Part 6

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: What a finish to this series! Sasha still has me floating inside the Thick Plastic Bag as she roughly wanks me off through the Soft Wet Plastic! I writhe and wriggle inside as the temperature certainly heats up! I get up on my knees on the steps of the pool as my Rubber Catsuited playmate grabs at my Rubber Tits from behind! I can't last any longer and explode in to a Rubber Orgasm as I then get let out from the bag...

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:07:08
    File Size: 222 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1318_-_Purple_Pool_Side_Fuckers_Part_6.rar

5. Katrin19888
    1319 - Rubber Sissy Anal Part 1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: I have left my Rubber Sissy Slut hanging from a tree, her Huge 2KG Silcone Tits are weighing heavy in her Rubber Titty Suit... She also has on a Frilly Rubber Dress, Frilly Maids Rubber Hood and Frilly Crotchless Bloomers! She does make quite a sight as I play with her Steel Chastity Cage... I slide my Rubber Cock against her pathetic sized penis as I let her down and slam a Rubber Butt Plug up her ass!!!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:11
    File Size: 193 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1319_-_Rubber_Sissy_Anal_Part_1.rar

6. Katrin19888
    1320 - Rubber Sheath Suit Fuck Part 5

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: In this final part of this series, I have a Rubber Sheath full of cumm as my Rubber Slave has fucked and spunked inside my Rubber Sheathed Catsuit! As he goes and cleans himself up I grab a Rubber Cock and fuck myself in wet sticky cumm drenched Rubber as I want more Cock! Then he comes back in to the room and wanks off in front of me! I let him shoot his second load over my Rubber Tits as we fall on to the Plastic Sheets in a heap... Great Finish!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:10
    File Size: 192 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1320_-_Rubber_Sheath_Suit_Fuck_Part_5.rar

7. Katrin19888
    1321 - Purple Plastic Pervert! Part 1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: As you all know I love PVC and Plastic just as much as Rubber! So today I have laid out a Plastic Duvet Cover on the pool table in my bar... I have on a matching Purple Plastic Catsuit which has a special PVC Hood just perfect for my Plastic Total Enclosure games! I peer out from my Rubber Hood as I caress my Lubed tits under the soft Smooth PVC layer... Then it's time to use the Plastic Bag!!!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:59
    File Size: 218 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1321_-_Purple_Plastic_Pervert_Part_1.rar

8. Katrin19888
    1322 - Rubber Sheath Suit Fuck Part 4

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: If you love Rubber Fucking as much as I do then this movie is for you! Watch as my Rubber Slave slides his Long Hard Cock deep in to my Rubber Cunt as I get fucked in my Rubber Sheathed Catsuit! He bangs away as I ride him on the Plastic Sheeted sofa until he gets to finish me off doggy style as I command him to shoot his hot load in to my Rubber Sheath as it drips with cumm...

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:07:00
    File Size: 218 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1322_-_Rubber_Sheath_Suit_Fuck_Part_4.rar

9. Katrin19888
    1323 - Rubber Titty Anal Bitch Part 4

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: I want to see my Rubber Titty Slave take some Rubber Re-Breather training while still inside his Rubber Body Bag! So I hood up a Corrugated Rubber Tube and connect it to his Latex Hood that he has on inside his Rubber Cocoon... Once connected its time for his Rubber Re-Breather Bag to be attached to that! Now he gets a wet blow job for obedience...

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:49
    File Size: 213 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1323_-_Rubber_Titty_Anal_Bitch_Part_4.rar

10. Katrin19888
    1324 - Plastic Vac Bed Slave Part 6

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: My Rubber Slave just loves being Encased In Plastic, so his dreams certainly have come true as I suck on his very hard cock as it sticks out from the Plastic Body Bag... I crawl and squirm my Rubber Catsuited ass all over him as he gets lost in his PVC aroma filled bag! I think perhaps it's time I let him feel my dripping wet cunt as I think about un-zipping my Rubber Catsuit...

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:52
    File Size: 214 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1324_-_Plastic_Vac_Bed_Slave_Part_6.rar

11. Katrin19888
    1325 - Woodland Walk Part 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Settling down under a tree in my Plastic Mac and Rubber Catsuit, I pull on my cigarette and sip on my drink as my thoughts turn to my sticky wet cunt... Pulling a Rubber Dildo from my pocket I tease myself before plunging it in deep inside me! Watch as I peer out from my Rubber Hood while enjoying my Outdoor Rubber Fuck!!!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:49

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1325_-_Woodland_Walk_Part_2.rar

12. Katrin19888
    1326 - Pewter Rubber Patio Pervs Part 4

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: In this final instalment, Danni gives me the best Rubber Face Sitting session I think I have ever had! She slides her dripping wet pussy back and fourth over my Rubber Hood! I have no mouth hole in this Latex hood and get a nose full of hot wet cumm juice as she just gets lost in her Rubber Catsuited orgasm... we eventually fall back on the Rubber Mattress winding down after our Out Door Rubber Fuck!!!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:07:21
    File Size: 229 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1326_-_Pewter_Rubber_Patio_Pervs_Part_4.rar

13. Katrin19888
    1327 - Rubber Titty Anal Bitch Part 3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Before I let my Rubber Titty Slut out of her Rubber Enclosure Bag, I decide it's time to hook up a Rubber Tube and Latex Re-Breather Bag to her Rubber Hood... I watch the Rubber Bag go up and down as I suck on her Sissy Sluts cock! Squeezing the bag I make it a tricky prospect to inhale and exhale hee hee... Poor little Rubber Anal Bitch I can hear her begging me let me out!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:46
    File Size: 211 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1327_-_Rubber_Titty_Anal_Bitch_Part_3.rar

14. Katrin19888
    1328 - Dirty White Rubber Part 4

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: In this final part of this series things really hot up as I use my Rubber Bondage Mitts to clip myself to the banisters. First however I slip on a Rubber swim cap that is also in White Rubber and matches my Tight Latex Catsuit! Next I have a massive wet Latex Orgasm as I can't hold my excitement any longer... Pulling off the Rubber cap I relax in a wet fucked up heap quivering in my Sweaty Rubber...

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:40
    File Size: 208 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1328_-_Dirty_White_Rubber_Part_4.rar

15. Katrin19888
    1329 - Chlroniated Rubber Slave Part 5

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: With my Rubber Slaves hard cock now released from its Steel Chastity Cage, I finish sucking him off as I need to fuck him in all this Super Soft Chlorinated Rubber! The sweat pours from my Rubber Catsuit as I swallow his cock deep in to my cunt! I want to finish him off however with a explosion of hot wet spunk all over my Rubber Hooded Face! So that's what he is getting, watch the sperm fly!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:07:32
    File Size: 235 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1329_-_Chlroniated_Rubber_Slave_Part_5.rar

16. Katrin19888
    1330 - Rubber Titty Anal Bitch Part 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: My Rubber Slave is still inside a Tight Fitting Rubber Body Bag on the long dining room table and to make this Sissy Slut comfortable I have put this on a Rubber Mattress... Under her layers of Latex she has on a Rubber Catsuit With Tits! Plus with a Rubber Cock Sheath up her ass which I will fuck him with later! But first he gets a Rubbery Blow Job!!! I feel her Huge Tits through the Rubber as I slide her cock deep in to my wet waiting mouth...

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:46
    File Size: 211 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1330_-_Rubber_Titty_Anal_Bitch_Part_2.rar

17. Katrin19888
    1331 - Rubber Games Room Bag Part 4

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: With my Rubber Hooded Body Bag laid out on the pool table I just can't wait to get inside its soft Chlorinated Rubber layer... Watch as I slide my Rubber Catsuited body down in to the Thick Latex bag, I zip myself inside and start to wank myself hard! I have multiple Rubber Orgasms as I just get lost in my Rubber Cocoon... A great finish and for lovers of Total Latex Enclosure a must!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:07:26
    File Size: 231 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1331_-_Rubber_Games_Room_Bag_Part_4.rar

===================================================================
    1332 - Rubber Sheath Suit Fuck Part 3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Now having given my Rubber T.E. Suited slave a long wet blow job, his cock is now nice and hard ready for some Rubber Fucking! I Lube up his cock and my Latex Sheath and squat on to his huge Hard Cock... A great solid 5 minutes of hard and deep Latex Fucking as my Rubber Slave gets his reward and I get to cumm hard in my Rubber Suit and he slams in to me....

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:37
    File Size: 207 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1332_-_Rubber_Sheath_Suit_Fuck_Part_3.rar

18. Katrin19888
    1333 - Purple Plastic Bodybag Fuckers Pt 1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: In my Plastic Playroom and on the PVC Bed, my Plastic Loving Slave is trussed up inside one of my favourite Plastic Body Bags that has a attached Plastic Hood! I let him sweat it out in there for a few hours before sliding in to the room and over his smooth Lubed body... I watch his cock grow under the Vinyl bag that is covering him from head to toe! Pressing my Rubber Hooded Face in to his PVC covered body he has no idea whats coming next!!!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:36

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1333_-_Purple_Plastic_Bodybag_Fuckers_Pt_1.rar

19. Katrin19888
    1334 - Dirty White Rubber Part 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Having worked myself up in to a wet Rubbery Orgasm with my two Rubber Cocks, I want to wind down with some hard and kinky B.P. Games... I get a matching White Rubber swim cap and place it over my face! I stroke my large Rubber Strap On as I take in the Latex aromas of the cap! Then I turn up the heat and the action as I strap my Rubber Gloved Hands in to some Bondage Mitts!!!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:40
    File Size: 208 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1334_-_Dirty_White_Rubber_Part_2.rar

20. Katrin19888
    1335 - Plastic Vac Bed Slave Part 5

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Still making my Black Rubber Catsuited and Hooded slave wait beside the huge Plastic Sheeted Bed as he wanks, meanwhile I lay out the Lubed soft and sensual Plastic Body Bag on the PVC Bed... I help him inside just zipping him up and leaving his hard stiff cock sticking out from the Plastic Cocoon! Watch as a caress my slave in Soft Plastic as he starts to sqirms in his bag!!! Great B.P. Action.

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:07:13
    File Size: 225 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1335_-_Plastic_Vac_Bed_Slave_Part_5.rar