1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Sexy Bodies In Latex & Rubber

Discussion in 'Scenes And Videos Mega Threads' started by Katrin19888, May 7, 2014.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Katrin19888
    1295 - Rubber Gasmasked Gardener Part 4

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: My Rubber Track Suited tormentor is now getting quite rough as he pulls the two layers of Soft Thick Plastic over my Rubber Hooded Face and head! Making me wank him hard, he then uses his Rubber Gloved Hands to do some hard HOM action on me. I then feel my head being pushed down on his big hard cock! I suck it as deep as I can through the Plastic layers... Fucking great Plastic and Rubber action!!!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:43
    File Size: 210 MB
    File Type: MP4
    Resolution: 1920х1080

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1295_-_Rubber_Gasmasked_Gardener_Part_4.rar

2. Katrin19888
    1296 - Rubber Titty Anal Bitch Part 7

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: What a finish to this series as I fuck my Rubber Sissy Slut deep in the ass with my Huge Rubber Cock! Bending her over she Gets Fucked Up The Ass as far as I can go as I pound her Rubber Sheathed Hole... Wanking her Sissy Slut Cock at the same time I try as hard as I can to push my Rubber Gloved fist deep in to her gapping ass!!! Not for the faint hearted this movie so you have been warned! But for Kinky Rubber anal fuckers, this is one not to be missed!!!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:07:56
    File Size: 247 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1296_-_Rubber_Titty_Anal_Bitch_Part_7.rar

3. Katrin19888
    1297 - Heavy Rubber Chlorinated Fuck Pt 3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Wanking my Rubber Body Bagged slave in his Super Soft Chlorinated Rubber layers while outdoors on the Rubber Bed is just turning me on so much I have to have some Rubber Cock inside me and NOW!!! I grab a Rubber Gag Cock Harness and slide it over his Rubber Hooded face. Then I pour on some Silicone Lube and then open my Chlorinated Rubber Suit and slide on for some Kinky Heavy Rubber Fucking in the great outdoors, I fucking love it!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:11
    File Size: 193 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1297_-_Heavy_Rubber_Chlorinated_Fuck_Pt_3.rar

4. Katrin19888
    1298 - Games Room Rubber Vac Bed Sex Part 3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: I just love Rubber Vac Beds and this specially made one with its head hole is great! My Rubber Slave can only watch as I slide over his Double Layered Plastic Hood, he fucking loves it as his Rubber Gas Masked Head gets covered in Buttery Soft Plastic! I have Lubed it so it goes Glass Clear! Now I get up on top of him and use my Rubber Toes to wank his hard cock as it sticks out from the Rubber Bed! Great action for Rubber Foot Fetish fans!!!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:07:11
    File Size: 224 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1298_-_Games_Room_Rubber_Vac_Bed_Sex_Part_3.rar

5. Katrin19888
    1299 - Layered Plastic & Rubber Outdoor Fun Pt 1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: On a hot and sunny day it can be a little tougher than otherwise normal in wearing layers of Rubber and Plastic. However I find a nice shady spot under a huge old tree many 100's of years old to relax... My Rubber Re-Breather Bag is working nicely with my Rubber Gas Mask as I drink in the heady Latex Aromas, I use my Rubber Gloved hands to feel my Plastic covered body all over!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:05:50
    File Size: 182 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1299_-_Layered_Plastic_Rubber_Outdoor_Fun_Pt_1.rar

6. Katrin19888
    1300 - Rubber Gasmasked Gardener Part 3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: With my Rubber Track Suited gardener pushing his hard cock deep in to my Rubber Hooded face and mouth I decide there is little point in complaining and give a good hard suck! He senses I am enjoying it a little too much and pushes me on to the PVC sofa! Then I finger myself through the Plastic Catsuit layers as he wanks and slides on a Plastic Hood for me to wear...

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:23
    File Size: 199 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1300_-_Rubber_Gasmasked_Gardener_Part_3.rar

7. Katrin19888
    1301 - Plastic Vac Bed Slave Part 8

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Join in the Plastic Sheeted boudoir as I am still fucking my Rubber Catsuited slave as he writhes around in his Lubed and slippery Plastic Sack! I want Fucking Doggy Style! So I release him from his Plastic Cocoon and he slams his cock deep in to me as I grab at the Plastic Vac Bed we are fucking on... Then he explodes tons of cumm all over my Rubber Catsuited ass!!! What an explosive finish to this series. Enjoy, Rubber Fuckers!!!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:25
    File Size: 200 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1301_-_Plastic_Vac_Bed_Slave_Part_8.rar

8. Katrin19888
    1302 - Purple Plastic Pervert! Part 3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Now Totally Encased In Plastic, I let my Rubber Gloved fingers slide deeper and deeper in to my now soaking wet cunt as I fuck myself in Purple Plastic! My PVC Hood is zipped up tight and I get completely lost in my repeated orgasms... Then with just about all my energy gone I cumm hard as fuck for the last time before slipping back out of this Plastic Duvet Cover... Great Plastic Fucking Action!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:35
    File Size: 206 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1302_-_Purple_Plastic_Pervert_Part_3.rar

9. Katrin19888
    1303 - Games Room Rubber Vac Bed Sex Part 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: I just love talking dirty to my Rubber Slave as he slithers and slides inside his Wet Lubed Rubber Vac Bed! His cock is rock hard as I wank him and tease him... I play with his Nipples as I flick and squeeze them, he just loves it as his Cock Gets Stiffer!!! I wander over to the side of the room and look at the array of Plastic Hoods I have ready for him as his Rubber Gas Masked head pops out from his Latex Cocoon...

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:52
    File Size: 214 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1303_-_Games_Room_Rubber_Vac_Bed_Sex_Part_2.rar

10. Katrin19888
    1304 - Rubber Gasmasked Gardener Part 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Still pounding my pussy through my Plastic Pants and PVC Suit, I can't hear the approaching gardener through the muffled sounds of my Rubber Gas Mask and Re-Breather Bag... I look up to see a Rubber Track Suited man behind me! I spy his large Hard Cock pushing against his Rubber Bottoms, So I wank him through his Rubber before taking his cock in my mouth!!!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:23
    File Size: 200 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1304_-_Rubber_Gasmasked_Gardener_Part_2.rar

11. Katrin19888
    1305 - Black Rubber Nipple Tease & Fuck Pt 1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Relaxing outside in my Rubber Total Enclosure Suit and Rubber Gasmask, I lay back on a chair and Un-Zip My Suit to expose my large pert nipples! Pulling on them I feeling myself up all over as the Black Rubber in the warm sunshine is just driving me wild! It's not too long before I un-zip my Latex Catsuit at the crotch and fuck myself hard!!! Soon it will be time for the Nipple Clamps...

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:07:24
    File Size: 231 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1305_-_Black_Rubber_Nipple_Tease_Fuck_Pt_1.rar

12. Katrin19888
    1306 - Rubber Titty Anal Part 6

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Wanking my Rubber Sissy Bitch as she sits on the end on the Plastic Sheeted table, I then order her to stand up as I get my Big Rubber Strap On Harness! Making her continue to wank I let her feel me up in my Rubber Catsuit! Then it's "Bend Over Bitch" as I fuck her up the ass! Watch all 10 inches go deeper and deeper inside her Rubber Sheathed ass... Great Rubber Fucking action!!!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:08:00
    File Size: 250 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1306_-_Rubber_Titty_Anal_Part_6.rar

13. Katrin19888
    1307 - Heavy Rubber Chlorinated Fuck Pt 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Sliding over the headboard of the Rubber Sheeted Bed I just glide on the Super Soft Chlorinated Rubber as I play with my Rubber Body bagged slave! Grabbing a Rubber Cock Harness I push the Rubber Cock deep in to his mouth which is the only skin I can see from his encased Rubber Hooded face! I un-zip the Rubber bag and let loose his hard cock as I wank it with my Rubber Gloved hands...

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:07
    File Size: 191 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1307_-_Heavy_Rubber_Chlorinated_Fuck_Pt_2.rar

14. Katrin19888
    1308 - Rubber Gasmasked Gardener Part 1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Dressed in layers of Plastic and Rubber, I am amusing myself on the Inflatable PVC bed out in the garden together with my Rubber Gas Mask and Rubber Re-Breather Bag I have on! I un-zip my PVC Catsuit and part the Crotchless Plastic Pants I am wearing, then Lube up a Double Ender! Sliding it inside my Rubber Sheath I start to fuck myself nice and deep with the Rubber Dildo...

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:37
    File Size: 207 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1308_-_Rubber_Gasmasked_Gardener_Part_1.rar

15. Katrin19888
    1309 - Rubber Sissy Anal Girl Part 3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: With my Rubber Slut now laying down on her back on the Rubber Mattresses I have laid out, I decide it's time for her cock to be released from the Stainless Steel Chastity Device I have place on her cock! Within seconds it grows hard as I suck it fast and deep!!! I let her play with her Rubber Tits as I finger her Rubber Sheathed Ass as I suck her now very Hard Cock...

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:07
    File Size: 191 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1309_-_Rubber_Sissy_Anal_Girl_Part_3.rar

16. Katrin19888
    1311 - Rubber Titty Anal Part 5

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Getting my Rubber Slut out from her tight fitting Rubber Body Bag I sit her up and look at her Huge Silicone Tits that are fitted perfectly under her Rubber Catsuit! I feel them and lick them as they look so fucking real!!! Her hard cock is twitching so I grab it and wank my Rubber Bitch hard as sit her on the edge of the table slapping her tits and wanking her cock...

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:07:13
    File Size: 225 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1311_-_Rubber_Titty_Anal_Part_5.rar

17. Katrin19888
    1310 - Games Room Rubber Vac Bed Sex Part 1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Having found one of my extra large Rubber Vac Beds that I hadn't used for ages, I decided it's time for my Rubber Sex Slave to try this special one out! He has on a matching transparent Rubber Gasmasked T.E. Suit which is the same colour as the bed! With his head and his hard cock sticking out form the Lubed Rubber I soon get very excited indeed! As does he when my wet mouth start to suck his hard long cock...

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:42
    File Size: 209 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1310_-_Games_Room_Rubber_Vac_Bed_Sex_Part_1.rar

18. Katrin19888
    1312 - Woodland Walk Part 3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: In this final part of this movie I have finished my cigarette and now take my Rubber Dildo, lay back in the chair, open my Plastic Mac and fuck myself outdoors! I just get such excitement from maybe being seen or caught! But also the Fucking Rubber and Plastic just drive me wild... Orgasm after orgasm follow as I rub my wet juices all over my Rubber Hooded face to finally finish walking off back to my castle...

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:20
    File Size: 198 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1312_-_Woodland_Walk_Part_3.rar

19. Katrin19888
    1313 - Purple Plastic Pervert! Part 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Now inside my beautifully soft Vinyl Plastic Duvet cover which is acting as a huge Plastic Body Bag, I writhe and squirm about drinking in the PVC aromas that are driving me wild! I zip up the Plastic Hood of my Total Enclosure Catsuit and also un-zip my the crotch of this wonderful Plastic Suit as I start to finger myself with the Vinyl Gloves I have on over the Rubber ones! Great "Inside the bag" shots for the true Plastic Lover!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:49
    File Size: 213 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1313_-_Purple_Plastic_Pervert_Part_2.rar

20. Katrin19888
    1314 - Anal Onslaught For Rubber Titty Girl Pt 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Before I get started on my Plastic Sissy Sluts ass, I contine to wank on her Huge Cock still busting from her Plastic Panties! I then pull back her Frilly Plastic Smock over her Rubber Gas Masked face and plant my Rubber Catsuited ass on it as I make her wank in her Frilly Plastic Panties! Seeing her huge cock standing erect from her Titty Catsuit I can resist no longer! I lean forward and suck her hard for all I am worth as I just love a Big Hard Cock in my mouth!!!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:28
    File Size: 209 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1314_-_Anal_Onslaught_For_Rubber_Titty_Girl_Pt_2.rar