1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Sexy Bodies In Latex & Rubber

Discussion in 'Scenes And Videos Mega Threads' started by Katrin19888, May 7, 2014.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Katrin19888
  2. Katrin19888
  3. Katrin19888
  4. Katrin19888
  5. Katrin19888
  6. Katrin19888
  7. Katrin19888
  8. Katrin19888
  9. Katrin19888
  10. Katrin19888
  11. Katrin19888
  12. Katrin19888
    1286 - My Rubber Bondage Girl Part 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Spanking her ass I can see the dripping wet pussy juices starting to run down My Rubber leg as it leaks from her Rubber Panties she is wearing... I won't let her moaning disrupt my games on the glorious soft Chlorinated Rubber Sheets that cover the bed! I undo her Rubber Mitts as I let my Latex girl sit up, grabbing at her Nice Big Tits as I fondle and stroke her Black Rubber Body... Full Of Rubber, I pump her mouth even more to make this Rubber Bitch dribble...

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:36
    File Size: 213 MB
    File Type: MP4
    Resolution: 1920х1080

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1286_-_My_Rubber_Bondage_Girl_Part_2.rar

13. Katrin19888
    1287 - My Love Of Plastic & Rubber Part 1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Enetring my Plastic Playroom, I have already prepared myself in multiple layers of Rubber and Plastic, including two Rubber Hoods, the first which has an attached Rubber Inflatable Gag! and with the other Rubber Hood on top it's impossible to take out the Rubber Gag... I just fucking love a mouthful of Latex as I swish around the Plastic Bed in my PVC Dressing Gown! I just can't get enough fucking Rubber Down My Throat as I pump it full!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:07:27
    File Size: 241 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1287_-_My_Love_Of_Plastic_Rubber_Part_1.rar

14. Katrin19888
    1288 - Rubber Gasmasked Gardener Part 5

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: With his Rubber Gloved hands all over my Plastic Hooded Face and plastic covered body, my Rubber tormentor decides it's time to Fuck Me Doggy Style! He slides his Big Hard Cock deep in to my Rubber Sheath as I suck in the Plastic that is over my head! Once infside my Red Rubber Catsuit his cock pounds my tight Rubber Cunt, it feels so fucking good! He raises my PVC Coat and parts my thighs slide fucking my cunt through the Plastic Panties I have on...

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:19
    File Size: 197 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1288_-_Rubber_Gasmasked_Gardener_Part_5.rar

15. Katrin19888
    1289 - My Rubber Bondage Girl Part 1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: My new Rubber girl is ready and waiting as she slides around the Chlorinated Rubber Sheeted Bed..I have placed an Inflatable Rubber Breathe Through Gag in her mouth and her hands are clasped together behind her back in a Rubber Bondage Body, attached to the wrists are some Bondage Mitts. Ashlea hears my High Heeled footsteps coming down the long corridor... I enter the room in my Long Rubber Coat swishing on to the Rubber Bed!!!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:21
    File Size: 205 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1289_-_My_Rubber_Bondage_Girl_Part_1.rar

16. Katrin19888
    1290 - Games Room Rubber Vac Bed Sex Part 5

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Now completely vacuumed in Tight Rubber, my Rubber Slaves Cock is sticking out of his Rubber Vac Bed all stiff and hard... I stroke my hands all over his Latex Encased Body as I tease him. Then I slide my wet mouth down over his cock as I suck him nice and slow! I then get up on the huge Latex bed and let him watch as I Fuck My Cunt with my Lubed Rubber hands... My fist is almost going inside my Rubber Sheath as I cumm!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:48
    File Size: 212 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1290_-_Games_Room_Rubber_Vac_Bed_Sex_Part_5.rar

17. Katrin19888
    1291 - Heavy Rubber Chlorinated Fuck Pt 4

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: I slide a Rubber Cock Harness over my Rubber Slaves head as I open my Rubber Catsuit and plant my very wet pussy down on his Rubber Cock and face! My pussy juices just run out and over his Rubber Gagged mouth and in to his eyes as I fuck him hard from above! I see his hard cock sticking out from the Rubber Sleep Sack and lean over to suck it! Luck lucky slave that he is...

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:04
    File Size: 190 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1291_-_Heavy_Rubber_Chlorinated_Fuck_Pt_4.rar

18. Katrin19888
    1292 - Layered Plastic & Rubber Outdoor Fun Pt 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Slipping off my Rubber Gasmask and Rubber Re-Breather Bag I hang them in the tree I am under and grab a pair of Screwable Steel Nipple Clamps! I first have to un-zip my Plastic Hooded Tops that I have on in layers... Then un-zipping my Rubber Catsuit at the nipples I expose each nipple in turn and scew on the clamps! Totally Enclosed In Rubber and tugging on my Clamped Nipples is fucking turning me on and I'm so fucking wet!!!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:17
    File Size: 196 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1292_-_Layered_Plastic_Rubber_Outdoor_Fun_Pt_2.rar

19. Katrin19888
    1293 - Anal Onslaught For Rubber Titty girl Pt 1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: The array of Rubber Sex Toys on the table and nearby on the Rubber Bondage Sack will give you an idea of what's in store for my Rubber Titty girl! Dressed head to toe in her Rubber Catsuit with huge Silicone Breast Forms inside, I have also made her wear some Kinky Boots and Plastic Smock as I take her cock from the little girlty Plastic Panties she is wearing and suck it hard, little does she know what is cumming next...

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:38
    File Size: 214 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1293_-_Anal_Onslaught_For_Rubber_Titty_Slut_Pt_1.rar

20. Katrin19888
    1294 - Games Room Rubber Vac Bed Sex Part 4

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DESCRIPTION: Still furiously Fucking My Rubber Sheath that's inside me I also give my Rubber Slave a wank as his hard cock sticks out from the Rubber Vac Bed! My Transparent Rubber Toe Socks are perfect for getting to grips with my toes wrapping around his rock hard member... I slide off and tease him as he writhes around in his Plastic Hood! Now its time for the vacuum to go on and vacuum pack my slave in Latex!!!

======= ;)
    Duration: 00:06:44
    File Size: 210 MB

[​IMG]
    DOWNLOAD --->>> 1294_-_Games_Room_Rubber_Vac_Bed_Sex_Part_4.rar