1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Sex with pregnant girls

Discussion in 'Pregnant And Lactating' started by Saurul, Oct 11, 2015.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Saurul
  2. Saurul
  3. Saurul
  4. Saurul
  5. Saurul
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2021
  6. Saurul
  7. Saurul
  8. Saurul
    You wanted me pregnant tease

You wanted me this way.. Big, round, and plump. Well you got it, after you made love to me and left that thick cum inside me Im now your pregnant goddess.I love that look in your eyes every time you see me, filled with satisfaction that you made me this big. Admiring me all day and all the changes Im going through just for you. My belly swelling , my breast growing heavy and darker all for your pleasure. Except I also love being this big and how I wish I can stay this way for you always. My pussy is radiating with heat and swollen from being this pregnant and I know you want me more before I pop.watch as I slowly tease you with my giant belly keeping you fixed on me till Im waiting naked in bed for you

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 259 Mb
    Time: 00:06:56
    Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/7b9a893969578/852PG.mp4

Last edited: Aug 19, 2021
  9. Saurul
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
  10. Saurul
  11. Saurul
  12. Saurul
  13. Saurul
  14. Saurul
  15. Saurul
    Sam Lily & Kata - Preggy Double

Sam Lily met Kata to get some information about the upcoming months in her pregnancy while Kata seems to be more interested in sexual appealing forms of the female pregnant body in general and more specifically in Samanta's

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 711 Mb
    Time: 00:15:50
    Video: MP4 1280x720

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/edff6f2792750/859PG.mp4

Last edited: Sep 7, 2021
  16. Saurul
  17. Saurul
    Martina - Pregnant lady in distress

For a long time, I hesitated whether I should publish this video. This is once in a lifetime story. On my way to a party, I saw a blonde crying at a bus stop. She looked like she was knee deep in troubles. Her name was Martina, she was a little pregnant and her boyfriend just kicked her out of their apartment. I drove her to my friend's place so she could get some sleep. And because I really liked her, I offered her 10, 000 for a fresh start and my cock to brighten up her mood. It was a lovely fuck and it all ended with her round belly covered in my cum. The romance with this pregnant girl was nice, but to be honest, I have no idea what to do with her in the morning. Guess that will be another story.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Size: 208 Mb
    Time: 00:26:37
    Video: MP4 960x540

Download

https://k2s.cc/file/9db24eba58559/861PG.mp4

18. Saurul
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2021
  19. Saurul
  20. Saurul