1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Sex with Female Humiliation | No Pain, No Gain | Bondage Slaves

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mobi660, Jun 21, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Simone.. Spread in Red Pt. 2
    [​IMG]
    Studio: ShinyBound

She squirms around and my ropes dig deep into her soft spandex.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 17:29
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3908kbps
    Audio: 244kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 532.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Simone.. Spread in Red Pt. 2

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Briellas Blackmail Blunder
    [​IMG]
    Video language: English

I grope and manhandle before releasing her tits from the rubber bands and removing her gag.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 1.3 GB in 2 files.

Download Briellas Blackmail Blunder

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Rachel Roxxx & TJ Cummings - Tease and Denial
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2019

Cummings will be showing Rachel Roxxx what real tease-and-denial is all about. She will be denied orgasms every time she's just about to have one and begs to be allowed to climax.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 43:25
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 327.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rachel Roxxx & TJ Cummings - Tease and Denial

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Simone.. Chairtied in Red Part 2
    [​IMG]

Here in Part 2, Simone is still securely tied to her chair. I pick her up, chair and all, and move her to the corner of the room. Then I tie a Hitachi wand vibrator between her legs, turn it on, and stand back to watch the show. The struggles hard and tries to get away from it, but it only burrows further up into her wet pussy. After she climaxes and collapses, I walk over and attach some clothes pins to her already sensitive nipples. This send her into a flurry of struggles. The ropes and chair stand strong, and she is stuck there to endure whatever I dish out.

Duration: 19:55
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps
    Audio: 247kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 606.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Simone.. Chairtied in Red Part 2

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Betty the Brat
    [​IMG]

Flip her on her stomach and put her in a snug hogtie. I even might wrap her face with rope and tie her head back.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 1.3 GB in 3 files.

Download Betty the Brat

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Jay Edwards - Breaking Brooke
    [​IMG]

Exotic Brooke struggles as Jay paws at her stunning body, grabbing her flesh, picking her up, bending her over and having his way with her. Her elbows are bound together, a fat white ballgag fills her mouth and tight ropes surround her pretty pussy. Onscreen, her perky nipples are crushed with clover clamps, her shapely legs are tied far apart and her big ballgag is sealed in with sticky duct tape. Kneeling on one leg, Brooke is bound between the wall and a post, her elbows welded together and a big red ballgag strapped into her mouth. Jay roughly tweaks her gorgeous nipples before clamping them with clothespins and re-gagging her with a heavy leather gag. Next, the dark-haired beauty is shoulder-carried into another room where she is toyed with at length.

Format: real
    Duration: 1:09:40
    Video: 600x336, RV40
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 352.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Jay Edwards - Breaking Brooke

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Simone.. Chairtied in Red Part 1
    [​IMG]

Simone stopped by today to do some bondage, and who am I to refuse? She gets dressed in a red 2 piece spandex catsuit and I help her put on a black satin corset and pull it tight. She does her makeup all pretty and then I have her sit in a chair and begin attaching her to it with black silk rope. After she is secure, I take a mouthless PVC hood and pull it over her head. Just as shes complaining about me messing up her makeup, I shove a big red ballgag in her mouth. No more complaining.. Just sit there and be good.

Duration: 17:33
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3910kbps
    Audio: 246kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 534.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Simone.. Chairtied in Red Part 1

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Angelique Kithos is Prepared for Transport
    [​IMG]

I start roping Amanda to the chair. I her her thighs tied, before I gag her again. This time a shop rag and microfoam tape quiet her.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 1.1 GB in 2 files.

Download Angelique Kithos is Prepared for Transport

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Paying The Price
    [​IMG]

Gorgeous Zoe is pushed into the living room with her arms bound behind her back. Jay seems unhappy with the beautiful redhead and that can mean only one thing: hours of strict bondage for the poor girl. Her clothes are roughly pulled away as ropes are wound around her body and a ballgag is jammed into her mouth. She ends up being strung up to the ceiling and to stand in her 5" heels. Heavy clamps dangle from her hard nipples and drool flows onto her big tits. A stool tie becomes an elbows-together bind (onscreen) featuring tit clamps and a heavy leather gag strapped to her face.

Format: real
    Duration: 1:07:25
    Video: 600x336, RV40
    Audio: 94kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 340.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Paying The Price

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Simone - First Date Surprise
    [​IMG]

Simone showed up to her blind date dressed to the 9's in a beautiful green satin gown. He had told her they were going to that very nice restaurant she'd been dying to go to.. She walks in the door and is very happy when she sees how handsome her date is. He tells her shes beautiful and that it will be quite cold later and offers her a jacket... She feels funny as she pulls on the sleeves and there are no holes for her hands to come thru.. Then with a pull of a strap, shes in an inescapable hug.. She looks up at him with huge eyes, and just as she goes to ask whats up, he shoves a red ballgag in her mouth and straps it tight. He shoves her onto the bed, binds her legs together with leather straps, pulls her into a hogtie.. He says "goodnite" as he shuts the door.. Leaving her to struggle through the night.

Duration: 9:15
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7730kbps
    Audio: 243kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 540.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Simone - First Date Surprise

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Amanda Mummified
    [​IMG]

Makes some great expressions and muffled noises as I have my fun. I rip open her shirt and continue groping and slapping her rather large tits.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 1.1 GB in 3 files.

Download Amanda Mummified

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Merry Clitmas Part Three
    [​IMG]

but none as bad as what happens on this . The way it splits her pussy is painful enough but the members and crew have no intention of letting that be the worst of it. They want her to beg for mercy. They want her to cry for respite. And until she does they are going to be the most relentless tormenters she has ever faced

Duration: 33:28
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 375.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Merry Clitmas Part Three

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Simone Tied Tight in Black (Rigging)
    [​IMG]

What was supposed to be a normal video snippet for parts of rigging for the feature "Tied Up Tight in Black" turned into a full on candid interview with Simone that required its own clip. Not only am I tying her extremely tight.. Like the tightest shes Ever been tied.. And suspending her up with her knees barely touching the bed.. She lets loose with her thoughts on bondage, how she Loves to be tied up in her personal life, how she would love to tie up a man, how shes single and waiting for that guy who can throw ropes on her, and all sorts of very interesting little "Simone" factoids. If you're a Simone fan at all, THIS is definitely something you should check out. Plus.. She just looks smokin' hot in this black spandex/corset combo. Its a win/win.

Duration: 25:19
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps
    Audio: 245kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 771.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Simone Tied Tight in Black (Rigging)

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Amanda Buried rope
    [​IMG]

Other times I control her by her long hair. I tie her hair overhead and shove a large ballgag in her mouth, before the spanking and manhandling continue.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 1.6 GB in 4 files.

Download Amanda Buried rope

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Havelock's Campaign
    [​IMG]

Major Harry Havelock of Her Majesty's Hussars has been assigned a new Lieutenant, commission still squeaky-new. Lieutenant Shada requires introduction to the privileges of an officer and a gentleman: wine, wenching, and whipping! Havelock also takes the opportunity to provide the new Lieutenant

Duration: 18:14
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2910kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 409.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Havelock's Campaign

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Sunshine Tampa.. Hitchhiker Horror
    [​IMG]

Sunshine Tampa was on her way to ballet practice when her car starts sputtering and smoke starts coming out of the hood. This is not good..Shes out in the middle of nowhere with no cell service. "Great.." she thinks.. "Here I am out in the middle of God knows where and Im on the side of the road in a friggin leotard. Perfect setting for a bad horror movie.." She grabs her purse and starts walking up to the main road. She sees a truck coming down the road in the distance, and against her better judgement, starts to wave it down. A newer Suv pulls up and she sighs with relief that its not an old beat up farm truck full of cousins with no teeth. "Sorry to bother you." she says. "My car just broke down and I could use a ride closer to town where my phone will work..." "Sure, hop on in!" Comes the reply. She gets into the truck and shuts the door. As she turns to talk to the driver, he grabs her head and shoves a foul smelling rag in her face. She fights all she can, but things are getting blurry quick.... She wakes up in the back of the SUV. They are speeding down some wind-y bumpy road. She goes to get up. She Cant. Shes tied up tight. Elbows behind, wrists in front, and some sort of hobble tie on her ankles. She goes to scream. Its muffled. Layers of tape wrap around her head holding something into her mouth that she cant spit out.... She thrashes and cries out, only to have the driver tell her to shut up and be still.. A million thoughts are racing thru her head. Where am I being taken? Who is this guy? and.. Most Importantly.. Whats waiting for me when this truck gets where its going?

Duration: 20:11
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
    Audio: 244kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 614.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Sunshine Tampa.. Hitchhiker Horror

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Alices First Ever Hogtie
    [​IMG]

After strapping it in tight, I add some quick rubber band breast bondage. It's tight, but leaves just enough slack so I can clover clamp her nipples.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 1.1 GB in 3 files.

Download Alices First Ever Hogtie

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

KidnapHer Volume 9
    [​IMG]

Bondage in the fact that neither is a pure form of the studio Detective Chronicles. Each film consists of several nearly plotless scenes.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 58:42
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V7
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 305.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download KidnapHer Volume 9

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Sarah Brooke.. Sexy Red Struggles
    [​IMG]

Sarah Brooke finally makes her debut at ShinyBound! In this clip, we slide her into a soft silky spandex zentai suit, a tight corset, a posture collar, and then apply some tight rope. She struggles deliciously for us on the bed and then moves to the floor. At the end, we pull off her hood and give her identity back to her. She is all smiles. When I ask her if she had fun, she says "Yes!" Well be tying Sarah Brooke up again Real Soon!

Duration: 25:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
    Audio: 252kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 790.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Sarah Brooke.. Sexy Red Struggles

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Into The Attic Real Amateur, Bondage Part Three
    [​IMG]

Usually the women are made to cum. The trademark of the site is 'Luther', a big black dildo the women are to suck to see how well they can deepthroat.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 1.0 GB in 10 files.

Download Into The Attic Real Amateur, Bondage Part Three