1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Sex with Female Humiliation | No Pain, No Gain | Bondage Slaves

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mobi660, Jun 21, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Greta's Confessions
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2019
    Video language: English

A blonde sexpot, stuffed into a skintight dress, makes her way into a confession booth where she proceeds to admit to her sins. And what confessions! In a series of flashbacks we catch the bitch teasing the hell out of a stranded fresh girl, a cheating wife and a sexually aggressive dyke, whose tits and pussy she avariciously licks and sucks! Greta is warned, "You'll have to do penance." What will she have to do for her penance? Watch and find out.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 58:19
    Video: 640x480, MP4V, 671kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 342.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Greta's Confessions

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Summer Monroe.. Tied Spread in Disco Pants
    [​IMG]
    Studio: ShinyBound

Tying up beautiful Summer Monroe is a lot of fun. Especially when shes dressed in nothing but a satin corset and spandex pants over the top of some fishets. I take my time tying every joint on her body paying special attention to the breast and crotch ropes. After shes all strung up, I anchor her down to the couch spread wide and then wrap some layers of tape around her head to keep her nice and quiet. She looks waaaaayyy to comfortable.. So I tickle her fish-netted feet to get her to fight and struggle a little.

Duration: 22:34
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3908kbps
    Audio: 251kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 688.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Summer Monroe.. Tied Spread in Disco Pants

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Edens Dream
    [​IMG]

Her head is pulled back and her stocking hood is tied off. I clover clamp her nipples, pull them straight down tight, and tie them off to the bottom of the cart.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 1.6 GB in 4 files.

Download Edens Dream

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

KenMarcus - Candle Boxxx
    [​IMG]

Fetish model, Candle Boxxx has been waiting more than two years to shoot with us, and arrived for her session sporting a rather large bush of pubic hair. She really enjoys having squirting orgasms on camera, so we gave her some tasks to accomplish before we would allow her to cum. First she had to juice a lot of water and hold it while she shaved off all her pubes. Then she had to pee into a bowl after holding it in for an hour. After that, Candle was allowed to play with the vibrator and see how many times she could squirt. She's quite the fountain!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 13:03
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 296.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download KenMarcus - Candle Boxxx

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Star Nine.. Spreader Bar Strappado
    [​IMG]

Star Nine is dressed in a sheer nylon catsuit and back in the ShinyBound Studio for some more bondage fun. We begin by ballgagging her and cuffing her wrists and elbows behind her. We cuff her ankles and lock them to each side of an extra wide spreader bar. Everything is padlocked in place. She's having some trouble balancing, so we bend her over and tie her wrists to the ceiling hook. We tie her hair back and hoist her head up as well to keep her posture. This also gives us a good look at the drool that is starting to flow. Somethings still missing.. I grab a length of rope, wrap it around her waist and up through her crotch, and then hoist that to the ceiling and pull it till she's on her tippy toes.. There. Now she's in the perfect position for whatever fun we might have in mind for her.

Duration: 16:50
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps
    Audio: 250kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 754.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Star Nine.. Spreader Bar Strappado

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Dollys Test
    [​IMG]

I added some behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip where we get to hear what amanda thought of the new clamps.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 1.2 GB in 2 files.

Download Dollys Test

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Interrogatio torture of Eve
    [​IMG]

Still the witch refuses the will of her torturers. She should lick their boots and is beaten for disobedience.

Duration: 11:46
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1482kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 138.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Interrogatio torture of Eve

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Star Nine.. Muzzled and Hogtied
    [​IMG]

Star Nine came over for a nice rope bondage session. She is dressed to fuck in a sheer catsuit with a satin corset over the top. I carefully and tightly wrap silky nylon rope around all of her parts and then stuff her mouth with a giant sponge before applying a leather muzzle gag to more than hold it in place. She is left sitting there to struggle for a while for our amusement, and then I lay her down and arch her up into a nice strict hogtie. She is gorgeous and graceful in this consensual love bondage style clip.

Duration: 25:15
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
    Audio: 254kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 769.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Star Nine.. Muzzled and Hogtied

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Cruel Gag after Gag for Litterbug McBitch
    [​IMG]

I then pullher head back as far as possible and tie it off utilizing the rope tied into her hair.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 1.1 GB in 2 files.

Download Cruel Gag after Gag for Litterbug McBitch

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Will She Learn Her Lesson?
    [​IMG]

Remember those women-in-prison movies that used to be popular in the 70s and 80s? Here is a scene that would have fit in just fine in one of those flicks. Kora is tied up outdoors, naked except for her black stockings, her huge Polish paps naked to the breeze, and she is subjected to the humiliation of wetting herself because she has been such a rebellious handful that she is going to stand tied up outside all by herself until she learns to be an obedient young woman. Watch the pee pour out of her onto the flagstones below, glistening on the stone with a rust-like color in the harsh sunlight. See Kora's pouty shaved peach plump with possibili...

Duration: 5:34
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8306kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 346.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Will She Learn Her Lesson?

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Star Nine.. Break In Punishment Part 2
    [​IMG]

Part 2- The girl returns and sees Star is out of her bonds and laying on the bed regaining her senses. She tosses Star a silky gold colored hooded spandex suit and tells her to get naked and put it on. " The zipper goes in the back. I'll be back in a moment to tuck you in for the night.". Star looks over the suit and stands up to slip it on. It slides on easily over her perfect skin, and she hates the fact that it actually feels really good. She slides her hands up and down her body and can feel herself getting a little turned on. "Good you're dressed" the girl interrupts. "Now the hood!" She grabs the hood and yanks it up over star's face. Now fully encased, she pulls som slack in Star's hood and shoves a rubber ball into the dent where her mouth should be. Star struggles, but accepts the ball. The girl grabs a heavy leather muzzle gag and straps it on over the hood locking it in place over the ball. Next a straightjacket is applied, and she is laid down on her back on the mattress. Star feels something hard plastic applied to her crotch, and then her legs are belted together with thick leather straps. Her head, feet, and arms and fastened down to the bed frame, and she is once again immobile and blind, only this time, much more comfortable... AND with a silky warm suit she is enjoying.

"Night night.. Oh by the way, that thing between your legs is a vibrator. It's hooked to a remote control that I am keeping with me tonite." Stars body jolts and squirms involuntarily, but can't move more than an inch in any direction. She screams but nothing comes out. She struggles hard, but in vain. "See what I mean?" the girl cackles.. "Whenever I push this button, you get a little surprise down there." Star's in big trouble. She sinks into the mattress and tries to come to terms with her predicament. She's all alone in her own little world. Every time she can get herself calmed down, that bitch turns on the vibrator and shakes Star to her core. Time passes, but she can't feel it. There is no indication that morning is anywhere close. She is just there in the moment..

Duration: 14:48
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4916kbps
    Audio: 252kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 561.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Star Nine.. Break In Punishment Part 2

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Courtney Mummified Gag Doll
    [​IMG]

Her wrists are retied around a post. Her hair is retied as well, before I remove her gag. I play with my captive for a while longer.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 1.3 GB in 3 files.

Download Courtney Mummified Gag Doll

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Randy Moore
    [​IMG]

This is a feature video with actors and actresses, scripts and planned scenes...Does that mean that the interaction and activities aren't real? No...this means that the story and motivations behind the interaction and activities aren't real...and such is the nature of spinning a tale...reality is very hot and very exciting, but I have always been turned on by the fantasies of bdsm...Producing feature shoots with fantasy driven material is probably the biggest request we get around here...So it's something we love to do and something we believe many of you want to see...Let us know...

Duration: 59:01
    Video: 790x444, Windows Media Video 9, 912kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 448.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Randy Moore

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Star Nine.. Break In Punishment Part 1
    [​IMG]

Part 1- One of those leather strappy "ball things" Star found in the drawer is immediately shoved into her mouth, followed by a big leather blindfold buckled tightly over her eyes.. "Mmmmmpppppppppp".. She is now blindly let thru a doorway and down some stairs to the basement. She is placed on what feels like a soft mattress on her knees and her legs are tied in place. Her hands are cuffed in front of her and locked in place with a chain, and then a wooden pole is shoved thru behind her back and in front of her elbows and secured to the bed as well. Its a very uncomfortable kneeling position, so she slumps down her but on the bed. "Oh no no.. That won't do.." the girl cackles as she slips a rope around Star's tiny waist. She pulls the rope up thru Star's spread legs, over her silky crotch (which is now exposed as her skirt lifts), and runs it through a ring in the ceiling. With an aggressive pull of the rope, Star is hoisted up off of her butt and kneeling at full attention. "That's better."

Star is humiliated beyond belief. How did she get herself into this mess?! How did she come to be gagged, blindfolded, and tied up hanging by her crotch in some demented girls basement?! She lets out some moans, but her whimpering goes unnoticed. Her ties are tight and she is truly helpless, blind, and unable to call out to the world around her.

After what seems like an eternity, the girl re-enters the room. She says "you know, I could untie you and just call the cops instead.." Star reacts by violently pulling at her bonds and shaking her head. Muffled pleads are all she can get out. The girl takes off Star's blindfold. "Ok, if your'e going to stay the night then, you'll need pajamas to Xxxx in. I'll be right back!" She tosses Star the key to her locks and walks upstairs.

Duration: 14:50
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4924kbps
    Audio: 251kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 562.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Star Nine.. Break In Punishment Part 1

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Cobies Test
    [​IMG]

I rip open her shirt and continue groping and slapping her rather large tits. They'll bind nicely! I decide to limit her movement a bit, and I start with a waist and crotch rope.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 1.3 GB in 3 files.

Download Cobies Test

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Kobe Lee - Pink Skies
    [​IMG]

The last time Kobe was out, we did a non-bondage shoot staged outside. It was an absolutely beautiful late October day, unseasonably warm. Just gorgeous. As the sun was setting, I decided to shoot an impromptu bondage video set. This is the result. Not complicated, but very, very sexy.

Duration: 12:11
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3707kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 337.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Kobe Lee - Pink Skies

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Simone and Sakura.. Tied Together
    [​IMG]

Simones boyfriend returns home to find her still tightly bound and gagged. He ties her legs open spread eagle and announces he has a surprise.. In walks Sakura dressed in pink spandex.. He hogties her and places her on the bed between Simones legs. The girls wiggle and writhe together beautifully and rub each others sensitive parts..

Duration: 10:35
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7770kbps
    Audio: 244kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 621.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Simone and Sakura.. Tied Together

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Camping with Rachel
    [​IMG]

The top is comprised of round bars, with enough room in between for her tits to hang through.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 1.2 GB in 3 files.

Download Camping with Rachel

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Ruby Richards, Simone Devon
    [​IMG]

Feast your eyes on the exciting, dramatic continuation of the battle between Star Chandler and the bondage Burglar! From the moment the video begins to the closing scene, Star is repeatedly gagged and tightly bound with her own ropes. Non-stop energy with great facial reaction close-ups and superb interaction between Star and Simone Devon highlight this video.

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:12:00
    Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 791kbps
    Audio: 54kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 452.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ruby Richards, Simone Devon