1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Sex with Female Humiliation | No Pain, No Gain | Bondage Slaves

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mobi660, Jun 21, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Trip Six.. Chinagirl Tied Pt. 1
    [​IMG]
    Studio: ShinyBound

Beautiful lovely shapely 20 year old Trip Six modeling a gorgeous silky Chinagirl top, ultra miniskirt, sculpted panties, and leather platform boots that are so tight, you can see her fishnets thru them.. Then I add rope to complete her perfect package

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 15:19
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3890kbps
    Audio: 241kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 464.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Trip Six.. Chinagirl Tied Pt. 1

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Trip Six.. Car Bondage
    [​IMG]

A little bonus update for today! I take Trip Six on a little car ride.. Well first I strap an armbinder on her, ball gag and hood her, and then seat belt her in. For extra safety I banded her knees and feet together and strapped her head back to the head rest. This was a real scenario. The footage is shaky because it was night time and I was driving down a rural road trying to take video with my phone at the same time.. Its as real as it gets.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 2:39
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3925kbps
    Audio: 246kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 81.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Trip Six.. Car Bondage

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Trip Six Chairtied in Blue Spandex Pt. 2
    [​IMG]

Trip Six continues her punishment in her blue spandex catsuit. I tie her hands and elbows together and then strictly attach her to a step stool in a vertical hogtie. She is now firmly attached to her chair and completely helpless. Its time to stuff her mouth with the blue panties she was wearing and wrap her face with vet wrap.. She wont like that at all.. :)

Duration: 6:14
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 6784kbps
    Audio: 238kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 320.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Trip Six Chairtied in Blue Spandex Pt. 2

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Trip Six Bound in Blue Pt.1
    [​IMG]

Trip Six in big trouble.. I found out she was flirting with some guys on her social media and decided to teach her a lesson.. Tonite when she came over, I made her wear a blue 2 piece spandex catsuit. Then I tied her, gagged her, and tickled her.. Shes so cute in this. Those braces and that smile.. Love to watch her squirm!

Duration: 9:00
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 6826kbps
    Audio: 244kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 466.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Trip Six Bound in Blue Pt.1

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Trip Six.. Hooked on Bondage
    [​IMG]

55 minutes to be exact. 5 minutes for every time your phone disturbed us at dinner..." Her eyes get really wide.. She thinks thats an awfully long time to try to remain still. "Oh, one more thing.." I tie a Hitachi wand Vibrator to her asshook, shove it down into her pussy, and flip on the switch. "Lets see you stay still now."

Duration: 16:09
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
    Audio: 245kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 491.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Trip Six.. Hooked on Bondage

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Trip Six Black Swimsuit Ball Tied Pt. 2
    [​IMG]

Then.. I stuff her mouth with satin panties and tie a thick satin ribbon over to keep them in place.. Finally I sit her on the bed, bind her legs, and pull her into a very solid ball tie. No way shes escaping anything today.....

Duration: 10:15
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7766kbps
    Audio: 243kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 601.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Trip Six Black Swimsuit Ball Tied Pt. 2

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Trip Six Struggling in a Black Nightie
    [​IMG]

This is the third chapter of Trip Six in her black nightie.. Here she is tied very tightly in a standing boxtie with silver 550 cord over her silky nightie and panties. I silence her securely with a leather panel ballgag and then lie her down for a very strictly arched hogtie. Ankles and head harness are pulled in extra tight and she is left to moan and squirm around on the bed.. I push her over and be sure my camera gets EVERY angle.

Duration: 5:55
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 6782kbps
    Audio: 221kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 303.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Trip Six Struggling in a Black Nightie

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Trip Six Hogtied in a Black Nightie
    [​IMG]

This is the second chapter of Trip Six in her black nightie.. Here she is tied very tightly in a standing boxtie with silver 550 cord over her silky nightie and panties. I silence her securely with a leather panel ballgag and then lie her down for a very strictly arched hogtie. Ankles and head harness are pulled in extra tight and she is left to moan and squirm around on the bed..

Duration: 8:24
    Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 6783kbps
    Audio: 213kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 430.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Trip Six Hogtied in a Black Nightie

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Trip Six.. Public Belt Bondage
    [​IMG]

Trip Six puts on a silky lycra catsuit and a tightly cinched corset and I proceed to strap her into a leather armbinder and fit her mouth with a large metal spider gag. The drool starts immediately. In front of an entire convention hall of onlookers, I strap every movable part of her body with leather belts in a tight hogtie on the table. She can't move a muscle. All she can do is drool and watch everyone watch her drool.

Duration: 14:33
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3898kbps
    Audio: 249kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 442.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Trip Six.. Public Belt Bondage

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Trip Six.. Bondage Backfire
    [​IMG]

"I met him at a concert a few weeks ago. He seemed nice and he was really cute, but, he seemed kind of timid compared to the guys I usually date. He definitely didn't seem like the type that was into kinky sex like I am.. He took me out a few times, and was always pulling chairs out and holding doors open.. A real sweet guy, you know.. I invited him over to my room yesterday to watch a movie with the full intention of fucking him. I went to the store and bought a whole lingerie set. Bra, panties, garter, gloves.. The works. All black satin. He came over and I answered the door in my little outfit. Earlier I had gotten out my little toy bag and put a bunch of rope on the chair in the closet. I really wanted him to tie me up to the bed and play with me. Anyways, I let him in and sat on the bed. He looked very surprised at what I was wearing. He thought he was just coming over to watch some Netflix. I could see his cock getting hard through his pants and was enjoying watching his attempts to hide it.. I told him that I knew he wanted to fuck me... But what really turns me on.. Is getting tied up.. And I hinted to the rope in the chair. He looked at it and looked back at me with a look like "Are you serious?" I smiled at him and nodded. He picked up the rope and sat me in the chair. He started wrapping rope around my wrists, then my torso, then my knees and my ankles. Before I even knew what hit me, he had me completely tethered to the chair. It was so tight I could barely move. Then he tied a tight rope around my waist and threaded it up through my pussy.. He pulled me up off of the seat by it.. and tied it off to the hooks in the ceiling!! Oh my god it hurt... But being suspended by my lady parts felt really good at the same time.. I had no idea he was like this! I was so turned on! After a few minutes of struggling like that, I was so wet. I was ready for him to untie me and fuck me hard. I said "ok, Im ready to fuck now... let me go, ok?". He pulled a ballgag out of his pocket and shoved it in my mouth. It was huge. I could not spit it out and could scarcely make more than a basic moan. I was getting a little scared. There was no way for me to get out without his help. He grabbed me by the chin and held his face close to mine. I saw a look in his eye I hadnt seen before. He said that he was really into bondage and watching me struggle in the chair for him. He took a few steps back and sat on the bed. He was sitting there watching me and stroking his cock which was now out, exposed, and much larger than I anticipated. I wanted it inside of me so bad. He was so mean. Then with a smug look on his face he told me that if I could get out of the tie before he came, that he would fuck me hard. If I couldnt, he was going to wipe off his cock and leave me there tied up and gagged in the closet for the whole night.."

Duration: 14:13
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
    Audio: 250kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 432.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Trip Six.. Bondage Backfire

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Trip Six.. Bothered Babysitter Gets Bound
    [​IMG]

Trip Six agrees to watch the neighbors kids while they go out for the evening on one condition.. She can still study for her big college exams that are tomorrow. She remembers the last time she babysat the little perverts and how they liked to play "Cops and Robbers". They left her there tied up in the garage for hours.. She was Not going to let that happen again!

Duration: 11:37
    Audio: 247kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 353.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Trip Six.. Bothered Babysitter Gets Bound

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Trip Six.. Amateur Self Bondage Cam Girl
    [​IMG]

As some of you know, Trip Six is now a permanent fixture at ShinyBound Productions. She and I have plans to take this to new levels, and shes starting immediately. This is an amateur video Trip Six shot in her bedroom in Hawaii and then sent me to splice together. For the most part, I left it raw and uncut to preserve the essence of the video. It is exactly what its supposed to be. A girl in her bedroom tying herself up. She starts by putting on a leather chest harness and steel chastity belt. She ring gags herself and starts drooling right away. Then she fits her perfect pink nipples with clamps and ties up her legs with pink cord. She rolls over onto her knees and inserts a pet tail butt plug. Lastly, she ties her own hands behind her back and does a great job of it. She lays around and struggles, wags her tail, and then at the end of the performance, hops over to the camera (still tied) to turn it off.

Duration: 18:04
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps
    Audio: 238kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 549.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Trip Six.. Amateur Self Bondage Cam Girl

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Terra Mizu.. Swimsuit Lockdown
    [​IMG]

First we strap her in a leather armbinder and belt her upper body to hold her arms in nice and tight. Then she is gagged with a strict trainer style ball gag and blindfolded. Next we lay her on her back, stretch her long legs down, and frogtie them with thick leather straps. To make sure everything is secure, I run 2 more belts from her frogtie to her belted upper body and pull it all snug. Ropes are then run around the insides of her frogtied legs at the knees and anchored to the foot of the bed. I pull all the slack out of her body and anchor her trainer gag to the headboard.. Last, I clip a chain to the "D" ring of her armbinder underneath her and pull it up thru her crotch to the rack above to make everything nice and strict for her..

Duration: 25:13
    Audio: 249kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 768.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Terra Mizu.. Swimsuit Lockdown

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Terra Mizu.. Solicitor gets Chairtied and Fondled
    [​IMG]

Terra Mizu is out spreading the good word when fate brings her to a house where there's a robbery in progress. At first the robbers think its the cops at the door, but when they see it's just poor little Terra, they invite her right in. Before she knows whats going on, she's being roped to a chair and having a satin scarf stuffed and taped into her mouth. After some groping and banter, the robbers leave the disheveled girl tied up tight and make their escape.

Duration: 30:14
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
    Audio: 253kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 921.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Terra Mizu.. Solicitor gets Chairtied and Fondled

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Terra Mizu.. Objectification "The Living Doll"
    [​IMG]

TerraMizu submits to a Living Doll transformation. We layer her in a white zentai suit, a black silky corset laced tight, and proceed to tie her very securely. First her legs, and then her torso, and we make sure to weld those elbows tightly together behind her. Then we wrap her face with duct tape, pull her hood up over, add a posture collar, and she is stood up and anchored off to the rack in a standing position. at first sweet Terra Mizu is smiling, joking around, and having fun with the shoot. After the gag, hood, and collar layers are applied, she loses all of her personality and individuality. Shes a nameless, faceless, "Living Doll" left in-escapeably tied, and standing at attention, waiting in silence for the moment she is released.

Duration: 23:39
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3913kbps
    Audio: 244kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 720.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Terra Mizu.. Objectification "The Living Doll"

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Terra Mizu.. Can You Make it Tighter? Part 2
    [​IMG]

In part 2, he moves her to the bed and hogties and cleave gags her on the mattress. He sees that same look of boredom approaching, so he decides to once again make her uncomfortable. He removes the silk cleave gag and stuffs her mouth with it. He grabs the tape and wraps her face so theres no spitting it out. He ropes up her knees and then attaches the hogtie up to an anchor point above and pulls it tight. Theres that look of fear he wanted.. He takes some scissors and cuts the panty hose off of her feet. Now that she's helpless, quiet, and can't get away, its time for some bare foot tickling..

Duration: 15:34
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3908kbps
    Audio: 253kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 474.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Terra Mizu.. Can You Make it Tighter? Part 2

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Terra Mizu.. Can You Make it Tighter?
    [​IMG]

In part 1, he ties her up on a chair. Just wrists and ankles. He doesn't make it too tight, because it IS their first time and all and he wants to make sure she's ok with it. She struggles for a minute, but looks unimpressed. She says " Honey.. I'm bored.. Can you make this a little tighter or something?".. Her wish is his command. He grabs more rope and binds her elbows together tight! Then he runs rope from her wrists to ankles and pulls her into a tight arched hogtie on the chair. He can tell by the fear in her eyes that now.. she wont be bored..

Duration: 10:22
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
    Audio: 252kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 316.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Terra Mizu.. Can You Make it Tighter?

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Terra Mizu.. Red Ransom Pt.1
    [​IMG]

TerraMizu meets a guy of and internet dating site and starts seeing him pretty regularly. He is sweet and charming and Very handsome ;) after awhile he gains her trust and when they start to get intimate, he asks her to wear a shiny red spandex suit and a corset.

Duration: 10:36
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3910kbps
    Audio: 242kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 322.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Terra Mizu.. Red Ransom Pt.1

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Terra Mizu.. Living Doll Training Part 2
    [​IMG]

I tie the arms of her straightjacket down at her sides and finish her off with a ring gag over her hooded face. Our Living Doll is now very helpless, vulnerable, and exposed. Now that shes all tied and sexy, lets let her enjoy the excitement/claustrophobia that only spandex total encasement bondage can provide. This clip is part 2 of 2.

Duration: 11:11
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
    Audio: 248kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 340.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Terra Mizu.. Living Doll Training Part 2

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Terra Mizu.. Living Doll Training.. Part 1
    [​IMG]

Today Terra Mizu comes in for a lesson in objectification. We get her outfitted in a sexy hot pink zentai, heels, and a corset, and then waste no time strapping her into a leather bolero straightjacket. I take some silky black nylon rope and tie a nice tight crotchrope, then frogtie her upsidedown on the chair.

Duration: 14:31
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
    Audio: 245kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 442.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Terra Mizu.. Living Doll Training.. Part 1