1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Sex with Female Humiliation | No Pain, No Gain | Bondage Slaves

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mobi660, Jun 21, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Amber Deen.. Living Doll Training Part 1
    [​IMG]
    Studio: ShinyBound

In part 1, I tie her all up in a boxtie frogtie and let her struggle around helpless on the satin sheets.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 15:34
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5919kbps
    Audio: 248kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 703.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Amber Deen.. Living Doll Training Part 1

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Adara Jordin.. Swimsuit Lockdown Part 1
    [​IMG]

Adara decides to stay home from work for the day. There's a new video game out and she just wants stay home, be lazy, and sit in front of the TV all day. Her boyfriend has other plans. If she's going to stay home and not go to her job today, she's not going to be wasting it playing games on the couch.. She is told to go change into a sexy shiny one piece swimsuit and her shiny Danskin tights. He goes out to the garage and grabs a bag full of chains and a handful of padlocks. He carefully and meticulously locks her up on all fours on the table and muzzle gags her. "There. That should hold you for today while I go out and run all of my errands. See what happens when you stay home from work? Have fun today.."

Duration: 16:10
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
    Audio: 249kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 491.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Adara Jordin.. Swimsuit Lockdown Part 1

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Adara Jordin.. Party Girl Heisted Part 2
    [​IMG]

He comes back awhile later to check on her. She is all slumped over and resting in a weird position, so he decides to re-tie her flat on her back to make her more comfortable. He unties her limp body and lays her out. He gets more rope and ties her all up nice and tight lengthwise on the table. When she finally starts to come to.. She is very surprised to find out her weird dreams weren't really dreams.. She squirms around trying to escape the ropes, and hops off of the table, hopping towards the door. "We can't have you leaving just yet Adara." He grabs her and sets her back up on the table. She pleads with him to please untie her. He grabs some sponges off his work bench and a roll of duct tape. "No please! Please dont..MMMPPPHHH!!" He holds her tied body close to him as he shoves the sponges into her mouth. Then he grabs the duct tape and wraps her whole head below the nose with it in evenly spaced strands. "That'll keep you quiet until your husband gets here in a few hours. Till then, I guess you can't be trusted not to try and escape." He shoves her back up on the table and grabs more rope. He ties her ankles up behind her in a hogtie. "That should keep you from wandering off."

Duration: 16:47
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5927kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 759.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Adara Jordin.. Party Girl Heisted Part 2

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Whitney Morgan.. Punished in the "Whore Box"
    [​IMG]

Whitney is the new girl the temp agency sent over to fill the position in the office, but when she gets sweet on the boss to try to advance her position.. Her coworker doesn't take it too kindly. Poor Whitney finds herself overpowered and tied up in the broom closet. After some severe taunting and humiliation, she is left in there overnight to teach her an important lesson..

Duration: 13:06
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
    Audio: 252kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 398.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Whitney Morgan.. Punished in the "Whore Box"

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Trip Six.. Tied in Satin
    [​IMG]

A nice but strict bondage session with beautiful Trip Six. She starts off wearing a pink satin Mandarin style dress, matching pink satin panties, and heels. I tie her tightly with a little asian flare, pinning her elbows behind her with a bamboo stick and then tying her wrists in front. The soft but unforgiving white nylon string moves seemlessly across her delicate satin and holds her at attention. As the tie progresses, it gets much more complex, combining an inventive crotchrope with a pseudo standing suspension, anchoring her at 3 points. I gag her with a new Hottbonds bit/ball gag we were dying to try out, and lean her back and tie her neckrope to the floor behind her. Now fully at our mercy, I touch all over soft satin breasts and body. She wimpers excitedly. She loves this. Play time comes to an end and I remove her gag. She looks at me with huge puppy pooch eyes and starts making little kissy lips at me. I pull her still bound body to mine and give her a couple smootches and then a nice deep kiss.

Duration: 12:37
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps
    Audio: 247kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 384.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Trip Six.. Tied in Satin

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Vesper Luna.. Spandex Strappado
    [​IMG]

18 year old goth girl newbie Vesper Luna in her ! After approaching her at the mall, she decides to come try out some bondage and debut her new bondage/fetish model career here at ShinyBound! She dresses up in a silky black catsuit and then we lace her into a tight satin corset. Just because she's new doesn't mean I take it easy on her with the ropes. After all, she tells me she used to be a gymnast.. I weld her arms together behind her in a straight line from her narrow shoulders to her wrists, with elbows more than just touching. I frog tie her legs apart and give her a nice crotch rope to sink into. I tell her to open her mouth, as I shove a bright pink ball gag between her black glossy vampire lips. I let her struggle like that for a few minutes and feel out her bonds. You can tell she is liking this new sensation.. After a bit I pull her back up onto her knees and spread her legs to balance her as i tie those welded arms up to the ceiling hook in a nasty strappado. Will she still enjoy bondage after this? Looks like she might.

Duration: 16:20
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 497.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Vesper Luna.. Spandex Strappado

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Whitney Morgan and Nyxon.. The Christmas Visitor
    [​IMG]

Whitney and Nyxon are both out having fun at a company Xmas party. They thought it would be cute to dress up as Santa's sexy helper elves and their spandex catsuits were a hit. Whitney comes home a little early. She's got a big day of holiday activities to do tomorrrow morning and she doesn't want to be hungover. Much to her surprise there's someone in the house. A robber!! Before she can even scream, she is grabbed, thrown down on the bed, ballgagged, and hogtied tight! She squirms around but its no use.. She is helpless to watch as the robber rifles through her things and helps himself to her valuables. Then she hears a noise that makes her shudder.. Keys in the lock.. Nyxon's home! OH NO! She screams as loud as she can through her ballgag, but its no help. Nyxon comes stumbling in the door and is also immediately grabbed up and tied tight in a reverse prayer. The robber brings her into the room where Whitney is tied and the girls moan frantically! He sits Nyxon on the bed, ballgags her, and takes a few minutes to fondle and grope the gorgeous girls through their spandex suits.. He loves how their nipples poke through the shiny silky material.. Gaining his composure and remembering there's a house to rob, he shoves Nyxon to the floor and hogties her as well. When she's all tied up and immobile, he snugs the girls Santa hats over their faces and grabs his sack full of goodies. He says farewell to the helpless girls and leaves them tied in their room for Santa to come rescue.

Duration: 29:11
    Audio: 251kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 888.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Whitney Morgan and Nyxon.. The Christmas Visitor

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Whitney Morgan.. Sassy Disco Girl Gets Hogtied and Tape Gagged
    [​IMG]

Sassy Whitney Morgan strictly tied in rope and struggling. She starts out tied sitting on the couch trying to stand up and hop away (with minimal success).. She makes it a hop or two before crashing back down onto the couch. She rolls over showing off her nice shiny ass as she tries to ease herself down to the floor. I come into the picture and sit her down in front of me and grab a large sponge and the roll of tape to gag her. I stuff her mouth with the sponge, and while I'm trying to get the tape started, she spits it out and talks more shit.. Bad move. I shove the sponge back in even deeper and wrap her head with extra thick 4 inch microfoam tape. TRY to spit that out girlie.. Next I roll her over onto her stomach and hogtie her. Now I guess you won't be getting up or hopping around the room anymore either! Nope. Just wiggling around on the ground, helpless and quiet as an angry little mouse..

Duration: 15:20
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5821kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 682.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Whitney Morgan.. Sassy Disco Girl Gets Hogtied and Tape Gagged

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Whitney Morgan.. Living Doll Bound in Pink Spandex Pt.2
    [​IMG]

After some struggling, I sit her up, wrap her ballgagged face with tape, and then pull up and zip her hood. Now fully endased, she struggles some more. When she makes it down onto the floor, I follow with more rope and frogtie her on the ground. She squirms deliciously in her bonds as the ropes cut into her silky sensitive parts..

Duration: 16:57
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 516.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Whitney Morgan.. Living Doll Bound in Pink Spandex Pt.2

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Whitney Morgan.. Living Doll Bound in Pink Spandex Pt. 1
    [​IMG]

Its Whitney Morgan's turn to get encased in spandex and ropes and endure the Living Doll training. First the gorgeous blonde puts on a silky pink spandex zentai suit and I tie her up in a nice tight boxtie and ball gag her.

Duration: 16:14
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
    Audio: 250kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 494.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Whitney Morgan.. Living Doll Bound in Pink Spandex Pt. 1

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Whitney Morgan.. Office Girl Chairtied
    [​IMG]

Whitney has once again fallen victim to the pranks of the other girls in the office. Just because she's blonde and fit with nice tits, they seem intent on constantly punishing her. Today before lunch, they all ganged up on her and tied her to a chair.. She pleaded with them to let her go, but one of the gals produced a ball gag and shoved it in her mouth. Now, firmly tied to a chair, gagged, and helpless.. She's wishing she hadn't skipped breakfast this morning!

Duration: 11:48

[​IMG]
    File size: 358.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Whitney Morgan.. Office Girl Chairtied

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Whitney Morgan.. Belt Bound Blonde
    [​IMG]

Sexy blonde Whitney Morgan puts on a wetlook spandex superhero catsuit and I start adding leather.. First an armbinder, next a leather body harness, then more tight straps.. And finally a mouth-filling leather panel gag. Now all bound up and helpless, I lay her down on her belly and add the final strap from her head harness to her ankles and pull her head up to one notch past her comfort level.. Now she can try to struggle and be angry at me. She is truly helpless!

Duration: 16:15
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 732.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Whitney Morgan.. Belt Bound Blonde

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Vivian Irene Pierce.. Leotard Hogtied
    [​IMG]

Vivian is doing some stretches and preparing for a hardcore Jazzercise workout.. when the room goes dark! She comes to and she is mysteriously bound and gagged tightly on her couch. "Who did this to me?! What do they want?! When are they coming back to free me from this?!" All very excellent questions Ms. Pierce..

Duration: 14:41
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5941kbps
    Audio: 250kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 666.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Vivian Irene Pierce.. Leotard Hogtied

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Vesper Luna.. Vampire Girl Part 1.. Kneeling Predicament
    [​IMG]

In Part 1- A spreader bar is fitted under her arms behind her and her wrists are cuffed and padlocked in front of her. Her elbows are then belted together behind her, locking everything in place. She is fitted with a head harness ballgag which is pulled back and chained to the bar between her elbows. Now only able to look straight up, she is lead over to the bed and placed on her stomach while her ankles are cuffed, locked, and cinched up to either side of the spreader bar. Her upper body is then lifted up and tied to a ring in the ceiling, completing her kneeling back arching predicament. She struggles and moans in the painful position, but she is helplessly bound and gagged.. and must remain there to gain her freedom.

Duration: 19:00
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5894kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 855.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Vesper Luna.. Vampire Girl Part 1.. Kneeling Predicament

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Vesper Luna.. Belt Bound Upside Down
    [​IMG]

I had the rack out in the living room and Vesper and I were discussing ideas about some cool ways to tie her up to it and she started climbing the thing like monkey bars. "Tie me hanging from my knees!"

Duration: 15:02
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5873kbps
    Audio: 253kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 675.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Vesper Luna.. Belt Bound Upside Down

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Vesper Luna.. Suspension Tap Out
    [​IMG]

On our first ever day of shooting with Vesper Luna, she came into the studio wide eyed and eager. I had some plans for her, but she was convinced she really wanted to try a suspension. I decided to do it kind of damsel in distress style at first, but rigging her while she's fighting me off with slippery nylon rope and sleek spandex didn't make it easy..

Duration: 14:01
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 629.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Vesper Luna.. Suspension Tap Out

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Vesper Luna.. Swimsuit Side Strappado
    [​IMG]

Vesper Luna was curious about bondage and wanted to subject herself to some tighter predicaments. I can tell she's nervous when I hand her some shiny pantyhose and tell her to go put her gothy skeleton swimsuit on over them. She comes out of the back room looking at the floor. She's a natural sub. I lift her chin up and her eyes avert. I tell her to turn around for me. She does and puts her wrists together almost instinctively. I bind them tightly and then lift her hair up to tie another securely around her neck. I take this opportunity to also apply a nice tight pink ball gag.. I lead her out to the dungeon and tie her neck rope off to the rack. I pull her body out prone and begin anchoring her down in a side strappado position. When I've finished, she is completely immobile. The last rope I apply and tighten is the crotch rope to lock her hips forward. In this oppositional tie I've created, she is being pulled a different direction by every rope. Her eyes are very wide now. This may be a little more than what she was asking for..

Duration: 16:25
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5052kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 638.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Vesper Luna.. Swimsuit Side Strappado

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Vesper Luna.. Leg Day
    [​IMG]

Today's predicament looks simple enough.. But looks can be very deceiving. 18 year old Vesper Luna gets a workout she was not expecting. First, I have her squat down and I tie her wrists up above her with a slip knot that tightens when its pulled on.. Then I tie a crotch rope down to the frame she's standing on also in a fashion that tightens when pulled on. Then her legs are pulled wide apart and tied at the knees to opposing sides... I gag her with a nasty metal ball/bit gag, and stand back to watch how she handles herself. After a while of hanging by her wrists, she wants to stand to relieve the tension.. The crotch rope springs to life and tightens down below and doesn't allow her to stretch out fully. When her thighs begin to burn from trying to hold her up, she drops and the wrists tighten again. What looked like an easy tie to her has now become a grueling predicament in a very short amount of time. I think she got quite the leg workout today. I filmed it to share :)

Duration: 12:16
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5889kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 552.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Vesper Luna.. Leg Day

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Vesper Luna.. Inverted
    [​IMG]

Vesper Luna once again inverted and suspended, this time by her ankles. The full length of her 18 year old body stretched out long and strappadoed to the rack. She hangs there gagged and helpless. A crotch rope is added and pulled tight to add some arch and strain to her predicament in a very sensitive way. She moans and pleads as she hangs there by her ankles and crotch, unable to struggle!

Duration: 13:36
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5902kbps
    Audio: 248kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 613.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Vesper Luna.. Inverted

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

ShinyB - Vesper Luna.. Helplessly Belt Bound and Muzzled
    [​IMG]

Submissive 18 year old Vesper gives herself over for a session of leather strap bondage. I can see she has her doubts about how strict a proper belt bondage can be, so I plan on teaching her a nice lesson. I get her upper body all strapped up tight and ask her if she thinks she can get out. Without hesitation she says "No way.." I sit her down and prepare her gag. I ask her to open wide and I shove a HUGE sponge deep into her mouth and have her close her lips around it. The I strap a heavy padded leather muzzle gag over the top of it. I ask her if its possible to spit out the sponge and she shakes her head "no." Next I strap her legs tightly together and grab my camera. I get some great struggling and moaning as she gives escape her best try. After a while, I roll her over on her belly and pull her ankles up and hogtie her very tightly. Again she struggles her hardest for us, but in the end, she is stuck.. Bound helpless there on the bed until I decide to release her.

Duration: 22:15
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
    Audio: 253kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 995.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ShinyB - Vesper Luna.. Helplessly Belt Bound and Muzzled