1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Sex with Female Humiliation | No Pain, No Gain | Bondage Slaves

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mobi660, Jun 21, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Jewell Marceau.. Hogtied on the Bed
    [​IMG]
    Studio: ShinyBound

I have been watching Jewell Marceau videos since the early 90's. To say Im a huge fan of her work would be an understatement. In my book, she's right up there with Star Wars and Spiderman. When this day of shooting all came together and she showed up, it was like a very surreal dream. I had to snap out of it and act like I wasn't a huge fan boy. Dragging her 200 pound suitcase up a flight of stairs helped.. haha. I had a lot of fun hanging out and tying a fetish legend, and these clips are probably more for me than for you.. ;) So, here is Miss Jewell Marceau. Hogtied in a one piece swimsuit and ballgagged. Knees and elbows tied.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 19:53
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
    Audio: 254kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 606.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Jewell Marceau.. Hogtied on the Bed

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Jewell Marceau.. Boxtied Beauty
    [​IMG]

Once again I have the privilege of putting the ropes to Miss Jewell Marceau, fetish royalty.. I tie her in a nice tight boxtie and then pull her legs up "Indian Style" and tie them to her chest harness making an open ball tie of sorts. Then the ballgag goes in and we get to watch her struggle and roll around on the bed in some very skimpy lingerie. A for your glamour bondage collection. Jewell was so cool, so as an added bonus for all of you JM fans, I included a little section at the end of Jewell talking to me candidly about the early days working with Harmony and Devonshire and going out on her own to do production. She is truly one of the nicest and most humble people. Enjoy!

Duration: 18:44
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
    Audio: 252kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 570.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Jewell Marceau.. Boxtied Beauty

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Janira Wolfe.. Strict Hogtie
    [​IMG]

The trunk finally pops open and it takes a moment for her eyes to adjust to the light. She has no idea how long she's been in there, but she knows she's hundreds of miles from the bachelor party where she got tied up and put in there. She is pulled out of the trunk and a rope is tied around her neck. She is led into a dimly lit warehouse, and her neck rope is tied off to the ceiling. She tries to call out and make her presence know to any would be passers by, but the ball gag in her mouth is huge and painful, and she can barely form a sound around it. Her captor returns with more rope. He pulls her elbows together and binds her helpless body tightly. He wraps a rope around her waist and she screams and kicks as he pulls it up through her crotch and snugs it securely. He lays her on the floor, ties her ankles crossed, and pulls her back into a deep arched hogtie. She fights hard and tries to roll around, but she knows deep down there's no use. There is no escaping this predicament. Why didn't she listen to her friend? She knew the whole bachelor party gig sounded fishy, but she couldn't refuse a thousand bucks for 3 hours of work.. Sometimes the things that sound too good to be true... are.

Duration: 15:00
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4912kbps
    Audio: 248kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 567.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Janira Wolfe.. Strict Hogtie

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Honey Dew.. Ice Skater Bound For Trouble Part 2
    [​IMG]

If she can't do it on the ice, she is going to have to get all "Tonya Harding" about it.. And her sadistic boyfriend is only too happy to help out.

Duration: 17:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5895kbps
    Audio: 246kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 807.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Honey Dew.. Ice Skater Bound For Trouble Part 2

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Honey Dew.. Ice Skater Bound For Trouble Part 1
    [​IMG]

Honey Dew is the current ice skating champion and the favorite to win 1st place at the Semi-Finals coming up.. If Nyxon is going to have any chance at all to win, she's going to have to find a way to eliminate her competition.

Duration: 22:20
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5924kbps
    Audio: 249kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Honey Dew.. Ice Skater Bound For Trouble Part 1

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Gmoras.. Living Doll Completely Helpless
    [​IMG]

My friends Specific Kink and Gmoras came down to Florida to do some custom shoots at the studio and I hung out for the day and watched. Gmoras got tied extremely brutally by my pal Les at BrendasBound dot com about 6 times in a row with very few breaks. It was extremely hot, like 95 degrees in there. All I can say is, she is TOUGH. After all was said and done, I went out to dinner with them to talk about the day of shooting and to unwind and then got offered to come back to their hotel and make Gmoras into a Living Doll. She still had some fight in her even after the whole day of work, and I wasnt backing down.. So I stopped and grabbed my camera and a dark red colored zentai suit, and the rest.. Is history.. I wanted to live up to the standards of the ties of the day, so I roped her in an extremely tight back arch over-head hogtie, and then tensioned her down at 7 anchor points to the bed frame in the hide-a-bed.

Duration: 25:09
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
    Audio: 247kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 765.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Gmoras.. Living Doll Completely Helpless

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Gmoras.. Living Doll Hogtied
    [​IMG]

Specific Kink came down to Florida to visit and do some guest rigging with Les and Brendas Bound and he brought along his rope bunny Gmoras. We met them for a nice breakfast and headed over to the studio. (The people at Denny's had no idea who was sitting next to them.. haha) After a day of shooting and helping out in the studio on the other productions, I was offered to tie Gmoras if I wanted. You dont have to ask me twice.. I jumped at the chance and wasted no time suiting her up in full spandex and giving her some of the ol' ShinyBound "Living Doll" treatment. We did a very nice strict hogtie in a casual environment of about 8 onlookers all filming and/or snapping their own photos. It was a GREAT experience, and one Ill never forget. Thanks to Specific Kink, Les and Brendas Bound Dot Com, and of course, Gmoras.

Duration: 17:12
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3911kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 524.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Gmoras.. Living Doll Hogtied

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Fiona Sinclair.. Time Out in the Straightjacket Part 2
    [​IMG]

Next I anchor her restraints to the bed frame. I take out her ball gag, and after she gets very talkative, I stuff her mouth with panties and tape it shut. Now all she can do is wiggle around on the satin mattress and give us a show.

Duration: 14:23
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
    Audio: 251kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 438.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Fiona Sinclair.. Time Out in the Straightjacket Part 2

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Fiona Sinclair.. Sassy Brat Gets Tied Up Pt. 2
    [​IMG]

In part 2, he picks her up and chairties her tight.. Even painfully wrenching her elbows together..

Duration: 18:43
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3914kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 571.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Fiona Sinclair.. Sassy Brat Gets Tied Up Pt. 2

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Fiona Sinclair.. Playful Bondagette
    [​IMG]

She even gets her legs free, which ultimately provides us a great view of that tight crotch rope. Her arms are a different story. She can't escape the boxtie and must ask nicely to be untied.. Fiona Sinclair is fast becoming one of my favorite models to tie.

Duration: 25:29
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
    Audio: 253kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 776.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Fiona Sinclair.. Playful Bondagette

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Fiona.. Tied Up in Nylons
    [​IMG]

Fiona Sinclair casually hangs out at the Shiny compound and we joke around as I tie her all up in and with Nylons. Then I gag her so we can watch her struggle. Get ready to have a new favorite bondage model... Fiona Sinclair will definitely win you over.

Duration: 29:27
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 898.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Fiona.. Tied Up in Nylons

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Fiona Sinclair.. Bikini Girl Tricked Into Bondage Part 1
    [​IMG]

Fiona Sinclair had decided since today was her only day off that she was going to enjoy herself at the beach. She packs a bag with her sunblock, towel, water bottle, and that book she's been slowly chipping away at and heads down to a quiet spot away from all the kids slashing around. She sets down her towel and settles into her book.

Duration: 14:02
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 427.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Fiona Sinclair.. Bikini Girl Tricked Into Bondage Part 1

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Fiona Sinclair.. Bikini Girl Tricked Into Bondage Part 2
    [​IMG]

He gags her and then takes some home video of her struggling and threatens to release it on Youtube if she tells anyone about it. In Part 2, he hogties her tightly on the bed. He stuffs her mouth with some satin panties and then wraps her face with tape. She's now completely helpless. she struggles around and tries to call out, but she's stuck there until he decides to untie her. This was not what she had planned for her day off...

Duration: 15:56
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
    Audio: 254kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 485.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Fiona Sinclair.. Bikini Girl Tricked Into Bondage Part 2

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Eden Bello.. Swimsuit Bondage
    [​IMG]

Eden is tied and gagged on the bed struggling around and she manages to get her shoulder harness rope loose. Then when I find it, she giggles about it. Big mistake! I pull the ropes back up over her shoulders and then proceed to tether her to the bed in a strict oppositional hogtie. She is not getting any ropes loose after that!

Duration: 22:43
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5886kbps

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Eden Bello.. Swimsuit Bondage

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Desiree Lopez and Luna Dawn.. 2 Girl Self Bondage Fail
    [​IMG]

Desiree and Luna are coworkers in the office. Both single girls, once in awhile they meet after work for a and talk about work and past relationships. On one of these after work outings, Luna asks Desiree to take a selfie of them at the bar to post on FB. Desiree fumbles with Luna's phone trying to open the camera app, and when she does, she sees all of Luna's racy bondage photos. "Whats this?!" Desiree exclaims half serious and half turned on. Luna's face gets bright red and she now has to explain that they are old pictures etc.. Desiree says "I didn't know you were into bondage. Bondage is so fucking sexy to me!" Now the girls had a whole new topic to converse on for the rest of the evening.

Duration: 15:08
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 681.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Desiree Lopez and Luna Dawn.. 2 Girl Self Bondage Fail

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Eden Bello.. The Nosy Neighbor Part 2
    [​IMG]

Now with the tight vinyl catsuit pulled on she wonders what he has in store for her. He shows up with box full of bondage goodies. First he eases her into a sturdy leather Bolero style straightjacket and fastens the straps tight. He puts a PVD bondage hood over her face and lines up the hole for her mouth. He blindfolds her over the hood and then places a heavy leather harness panel ballgag over the top to hold it all in place. He lays her back on the bed. Now that her sight is gone and her hearing is muffled, her other senses heighten. The tight catsuit on her skin is warm and relaxing and she can smell the leather of the gag and blindfold. He fastens some belts around her legs and pulls them into a frogtie position, and then cinches them down, spreading them apart nicely. He also cinches down the top "D" ring of her head harness to the bed, so now she is fully stretched, displayed, and helpless. He grabs the Hitachi wand vibrator and ties it in place over her pussy. "Now you're ready dear.." He says. He flicks the switch and the vibrations light her up. It feels so good, but it's so very intense! No matter how she squirms, she cannot escape it! She cums. Hard. She begs for it to stop, but can't make out the words through the gag. She cums again. "Oh my god please make it stop!!" she cries into the gag... After awhile he comes back in. he presses the vibe deeper into her pussy. she thrashes and cums a few more times. He unties her and pulls off her gag. He asks her if she's ok. Through the drool she mumbles "Can we do this again tomorrow, please?.."

Duration: 22:19
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5926kbps

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Eden Bello.. The Nosy Neighbor Part 2

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Desiree Lopez and Luna Dawn.. A Challenging Predicament
    [​IMG]

Luna Dawn and Desiree can't seem to come to terms in their relationship. They fight constantly and it's to the point where they are considering ending things before it gets any worse. They decide they owe it to each other to make one last attempt at saving the relationship. They hire a relationship counselor..

Duration: 13:55
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 623.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Desiree Lopez and Luna Dawn.. A Challenging Predicament

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Desiree Lopez.. Spandex Back Arch
    [​IMG]

Desiree is ready to begin her day with a little yoga and stretching.. Her male roommate has been lusting over her for awhile now, and when he walks into the living room and sees her stretching out in full spandex, it's more than he can take. He grabs and her. When she comes to.. She finds herself in an unbelievable situation. She is in an upright position and bent over completely backwards. Her arms are bound to a suspended rod behind her with her wrists bound in front. Her hair is tied to her feet behind her, leaving her fully arched back and exposed for.. Ouch.. Nipple clamps anchored up above her.. Her first instinct is to cry out, but there is a ball strapped tightly in her mouth.. The way her head is positioned, she cant see anything except whats behind her. She struggles. Then a familiar voice.. Her roommate!.. What the fuck?! HE tied me like this? "Hey there Desiree, I see you're alert now.. How do you like the stretching exercise I prepared for you?" She cries out and tries to struggle but its no use. She's tied tight in a very awkward position and is off-kilter so she cant pull herself in any direction. "Here let me help you some more.." She feels his hands move up her thigh and then.. click.. He flips the switch to the Hitachi vibrator he tied to her pussy. The shock rumbles through her arched body and she fights hard at first. She tires after only a few seconds and is made to relax. Then it hits her.. Waves of pleasure like she's never felt before. The combination of the loss of control, the clamps tugging at her poor aching nipples, and the fierce intruding vibrations that she cannot pull away from.. She loses it. She cums again and again.. Her roomate sits back and enjoys the show. He knows their friendship just hit a new level.

Duration: 15:03
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5916kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 679.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Desiree Lopez.. Spandex Back Arch

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Desiree Lopez and Luna Dawn.. 2 For 1
    [​IMG]

I had these 2 shorter clips laying around and was trying to figure out what to do with them. Neither one of them were long enough for a ShinyBound update, and they were too good to just shelf.. So I decided to combine them and make a proper sized update for you guys. I hope you enjoy them!

First, Desiree Lopez is restrained with locked leather cuffs and chains in a strict hogtie. Her panel gag is locked back keeping her head up and back arched, and her legs are locked apart with an extra wide spreader bar. She is completely helpless and pleading to be unlocked.

In the second half, Luna Dawn is taped head to toe in duct tape and struggling. She is grabbed and sit on the floor where her mouth is stuffed with a big sponge ball and taped shut. She is then groped, fondled, pants pulled down and spanked, and then left there struggling.

Duration: 18:00
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 805.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Desiree Lopez and Luna Dawn.. 2 For 1

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SBound - Chrissy Marie.. Thief Caught and Chairtied
    [​IMG]

Chrissy Marie is caught red handed trying to burgle someone's home. The home owner is very upset and wants to call the cops. She begs him not to.. He makes a deal with her. If she will agree to be punished by him, he will let her go and not call the authorities. She agrees, but didn't know just what she was in for. He pulls out several lengths of rope and a chair.. This will be a long afternoon for Chrissy Marie..

Duration: 20:29
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps
    Audio: 251kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 918.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download SBound - Chrissy Marie.. Thief Caught and Chairtied