1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Sex with Female Humiliation | No Pain, No Gain | Bondage Slaves

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mobi660, Jun 21, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Pain Is Love ,Part 1
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Studio: RTB
    Cast: Cool Girl
    Genres: BDSM
    Video language: English

Bella Rossi joined us for an amazing live feed. It starts off with her and Rain DeGrey sharing an extremely tight space, a brand new cage. The way they are just tossed inside gives us a bit of a peak at Bella's colorful panties. Don't worry, she'll be taking those off, soon. Rain and Bella both are wearing way too much. What's the point of having two beauties in bondage if they are going to be all covered up?

Once the girls are free of their tight little dresses the real fun can start. They take turns backing their asses up against the bars of their cage so that they can spends some time with Mr. Pogo. "I'm a whore, fuck me more." It's the mantra that these two live by. Their whole existence revolves around tight bondage and servicing cock. They work together in their tiny space to show off their skills in hopes of getting a taste of the real thing.

Bella is the first one out of captivity. Rain gets to sit by and watch while Bella gets the royal treatment. Of course we don't mean getting pampered. Instead all of our attention is focused on our star redhead. Now she's stuck standing while our crew works her over with a pair of whips. She wants to shift her body away from the blows but any movement means she risks losing her balance and getting her steel lover rammed even deeper inside of her.

It gets worse. Once we have her warmed up we pull the heels away. Now Bella is left standing on the tips of her toes, a tough position even when two people aren't taking whips to your feet. Some girls would give up at this point. Bella knows she still has a long day ahead of her.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 58:42
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 3.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Pain Is Love ,Part 1

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Insex Minipack part 050
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2005
    Studio: Insex
    Genres: BDSM, rope, steel, device bondage torture, pain, punishment, whipping, bdsm rough sex

Bondage model skythe submits her body and mind to discover the truth behind the rumors surrounding Insex. After the interview PD gets right to work, binding the lithe 24 year-old's arms behind her back in reverse prayer. Dragging her onto her feet, he strips down her skirt and panties, exposing long, slender legs. Strangled by the noose around her neck, she stands in tall platform heels; a crotch rope digs mercilessly into her cunt.

Format: avi
    Duration: 6:26:44
    Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1580kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 4.7 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Insex Minipack part 050

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Cruel Ziptie Bondage and Torture part 49
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Cruel Bondage, Girls, Rope, Gags, Tape, Zipties, Lingerie, Stockings, Secretary, Stockings, Pantyhose, Satin Panty

I remove her gag as there are many more panties that need to be used. More silky panties are rubbed in her face and then shoved in her mouth. I wrap pantyhose around her mouth, but realize I don't have enough to keep the panties in her mouth, so I start wrapping black tape over top. I add more rope to her thighs and then remove her gag again.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 4.9 GB in 10 files.

Download Cruel Ziptie Bondage and Torture part 49

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

InfernalRestraints - London River - How To Train Your Long Pig
    [​IMG]

The ad was nothing more than a lure. I guess I should have suspected something wasn't right when he requested pictures of me with my .

"I don't train , I train long pigs!"

"What is a long pig? I'll have to look that up." I thought.

My first lesson was not to respond to weird ads online.

Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape.

With each session he trained me. He broke my spirit and bent me to his will. I became his pet. He used me as he saw fit. He derived pleasure from my suffering yet he kept me as his prized long pig.

Duration: 1:23:44
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
    Audio: 106kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 4.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download InfernalRestraints - London River - How To Train Your Long Pig

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Under Control
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2014
    Studio: HardTied
    Cast: Odette Delacroix
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Anal, Double Penetration, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

Odette Delacroix spends so much of her daily life being in control that she views bondage as a means of letting go. It's beautifully relaxing to lose herself in the way the ropes hold her. She has been working as a model for rope bondage and suspensions, getting her fix that way, but she came to me looking for something a bit more intense and fulfilling.
    She is the kind of girl that dreams of giving herself up to someone powerful enough to take command. Tight bondage makes her pussy wet. She came here looking to cum and I have to admit, I want to see it, too. She doesn't disappoint. With my vibrator pressed against her clit Odette has a rocking orgasm that makes her lose control of her body. And it won't be the most intense or the last one that she experiences today.
    Double penetrated with dildos Odette is as full as she has ever been. Her holes hungrily swallowed the rubber intrusions. The feeling is pure . The confinement, the fullness, the vibrator against her most sensitive parts; it's all overwhelming. Her pussy is soaking wet and she is screaming through the panties stuffed in her mouth.
    It doesn't end just because she is finished. The celebrator is a powerful little toy, but it's by no means the strongest one I've got. The hitachi is the most powerful hand held vibrator on the market and it is more than enough to get a few screams out of Odette. She doesn't consider herself much of a masochist but she has no problem achieving multiple orgasms through the pain of multiple clamps all over her body. For a girl who doesn't think of pain as part of her sexual fantasies she is really getting off to it.

Duration: 55:08
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 3.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Under Control

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Immobilize me part 8
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Studio: ShinyBound
    Cast: Kendra James, Jewell Marceau, Caroline Pierce, Whitney Morgan, Sarah Brooke, Carolina Crush, Terra Mizu, Trip Six, Nyxon, Nadia White, Aubree Lane, Sadie Holmes, Luna Dawn, Asia Perez, Lauren Phillips
    Genres: Bondage, string bondage, Ball gag, Spandex, Boots, Corset, Lingerie, Stockings, Bondage sex, Cosplay, Vibrator, made Orgasms, Bound Orgasms, Spandex Catsuit

There are usually no element of "damsels" in the videos, no fantasy theater, even when they begin with a set up at the beginning, as when he pretends to be a security guard. The set-ups don't contribute or detract from the videos.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 31.5 GB in 50 files.

Download Immobilize me part 8

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bondage, torment, strappado and torture for young girl
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2019

Young blonde in blue blouse, in black panties, with naked tits and with naked pussy plus man in black clothes. Her tied up with ropes on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, torture and hogtie for a horny girl with small breast in the garage.

Format: m4v
    Duration: 34:31
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2548kbps
    Audio: 147kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Bondage, torment, strappado and torture for young girl

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Huge Gags Drool and a Reverse Prayer Hogtie for Moxie 4 part
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Bondage, Spanking, Anal, Domination, Big Ass, Facial, Hardcore, All Sex

And once we get this pretty little slut into bondage her pussy is dripping wet. Sometimes we use those words as a metaphor. We get a girl locked down, start to work her over, and her moans and sighs let us know she is really into it.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 21:58
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 489.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Huge Gags Drool and a Reverse Prayer Hogtie for Moxie 4 part

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Learning The Ropes
    [​IMG]

Ashley gets her "first taste" of Big rubber balls, ring-gags, and tight ace bandage gags in this hour-long Spi-Cam video. Ahsley is no longer a rookie, so seetyer removes the training wheels and puts Spi's newest find through her paces. Ashley starts the day with hands cuffed over her head on a pole and bit-gagged, then she is bound in rope on the poke in her first topless scene. A nylon leopard-print cat-suit is next, and she is bound in leather with a locking collar, big red ball, and the armbinder.

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:02:44
    Video: 720x488, XviD, 683kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 346.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Learning The Ropes

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Devastating Anal Fisting in Brutal Bondage
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Kink: Hogtied
    Cast: Roxy Raye,The Pope

Anal Queen, Roxy Raye loves to push her limits with how much she can shove in her ass. Today she is met with one of her biggest challenges to date; The Pope's fist. There are only seven other girls that have ever been able to take his massive fist, but this will be the first anal fisting.

She is spread eagle against a wall flogged and then a crotch rope with a bowling ball tied to it, is applied to ensure her suffering. She starts off a bit timid, but that all changes as the day goes on.

Next she is in a predicament doggy position. All of her weight is balancing on one knee, her other leg is pulled in the air to expose her pussy and ass. she is tormented more and then the anal stretching begins. We grab the biggest toy we have on set and fill her ass with it.

Next we do an ankle suspension with this slut inverted and completely helpless. She is toyed with and shocked with a zapper before she is made to cum.

In the final scene Roxy is as exposed and helpless as she is going to get. This position allows the ideal angle for The Pope to shove his entire fist inside of her ass. He doesn't stop there and keeps adding more fingers in her pussy to make her as full and tight as possible. You've heard of the "shocker" well this is called the"mini van"; 2 in the front and 5 in the back. You're welcome!!

Format: flv
    Duration: 1:26
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1743kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 19.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Devastating Anal Fisting in Brutal Bondage

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

K9 with petgirls Jane and Kasha Part2
    [​IMG]
    Studio: SM-Circus

The second part training Jane and Kasha.

Duration: 10:15
    Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 119.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download K9 with petgirls Jane and Kasha Part2

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Cruel Ziptie Bondage and Torture part 48
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Cruel Bondage, Girls, Rope, Gags, Tape, Zipties, Lingerie, Stockings, Secretary, Stockings, Pantyhose, Satin Panty

I add more rope to adara, making her bondage more and more stringent. The clip starts with adara seated with her wrists bound behind her back and her waist tied to the chair. She struggles for a while before I enter the room.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 4.6 GB in 10 files.

Download Cruel Ziptie Bondage and Torture part 48

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

BrutalPov - Slutty Gets Shamed 1080p
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Marilyn Mansion

Big-titted teen Marilyn Mansion ignores her exhausted older and rudely blares music. He sneaks into her room and discovers that she's a cam-whore. He secretly records her whoring it up then leverages her into becoming his sex slave. In a haze she's tied up, slapped and spanked red then fucked intensely. The rough hammering of her tight wet pussy doesn't end until her brute shames her with a facial cumshot.

Duration: 29:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7772kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.7 GB
    [​IMG]

Download BrutalPov - Slutty Gets Shamed 1080p

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Sitting Pretty
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2013
    Studio: HardTied
    Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
    Genres: Blond, Little Tits, Bondage, BDSM, Spanking, Toys

Sarah Jane is bound tight in a series of positions she's never experienced before. At one point she finds herself in the most pleasurable and painful bondage predicament of her life. With her legs twisted over each other and ankles tied back, she's to orgasm over and over. Each time she cums, the building waves of pleasure are met with increasingly intense muscle contractions. Restrained and exposed in this contorted position, she can barely budge let alone escape the vibrator busily buzzing between her legs. Her helplessness turns her on, which in turn makes her cum harder, which in turn makes the muscle contractions worse, leaving her feel even more helpless. At her wits end, she doesn't know whether to cum or cry.

Duration: 39:06
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps
    Audio: 119kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Sitting Pretty

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Immobilize me part 7
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2017
    Cast: Kendra James, Jewell Marceau, Caroline Pierce, Whitney Morgan, Sarah Brooke, Carolina Crush, Terra Mizu, Trip Six, Nyxon, Nadia White, Aubree Lane, Sadie Holmes, Luna Dawn, Asia Perez, Lauren Phillips
    Genres: Bondage, string bondage, Ball gag, Spandex, Boots, Corset, Lingerie, Stockings, Bondage sex, Cosplay, Vibrator, made Orgasms, Bound Orgasms, Spandex Catsuit

This is an amazing accomplishment given that since the ties are fully recorded he must be on the screen a great deal. It is a stark contrast to other producers who really don't need to be on screen at all and yet keep bring their fat, middle-aged selves in between the lens and the model, usually for no fucking reason at all, as if viewers want to see them in the shot.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 36.8 GB in 50 files.

Download Immobilize me part 7

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Hard bondage, hogtie and tortue for naked bitch
    [​IMG]

Sexy girl in black panties, with naked boobs plus hot woman in white clothes and her assistant in green mask. Her tied up with ropes - full body. Big red ball in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a horny girl with beautiful tits in the garage.

Duration: 10:31
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2781kbps
    Audio: 130kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Hard bondage, hogtie and tortue for naked bitch

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Supertightbondage - Supertight Breast Bondage & Hogtie Challenge
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Supertightbondage
    Cast: Bettine
    Genres: BDSM, supertight bondage, Hogtied, Breast Bondage

In this video you can watch bondage model Bettine in Supertight Breast Bondage & Hogtie Challenge.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 28:46
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 634.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Supertightbondage - Supertight Breast Bondage & Hogtie Challenge

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Cruel Ziptie Bondage and Torture part 47
    [​IMG]

She is not overly flexible and I have her bound and pulled to her limit. This along with her nose being covered and her head pulled back make this a very tough predicament for her. I return and release the rope pulling her head back. I remove the panties over her head and the clear tape, but I leave her gagged.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 4.7 GB in 10 files.

Download Cruel Ziptie Bondage and Torture part 47

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Immobilize me part 6
    [​IMG]

Everything is well-thought out; he stages, films, and edits his videos properly. He doesn't appear in the videos too much, he does the rigging and then gets out of the way for the viewer to enjoy instead of constantly returning and hogging up the screen.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 38.8 GB in 50 files.

Download Immobilize me part 6

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Hard bondage, spanking and torture for naked bitch
    [​IMG]

Young brunette with naked boobs and with sexy body plus man in black clothes. Her tied up with ropes - full body on the table. Big red ball and gag in her mouth. He fuck her pussy with big vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, strappado, hogtie and torture for a horny model with small breast in the basement.

Duration: 14:49
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3064kbps
    Audio: 94kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Hard bondage, spanking and torture for naked bitch