1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Sex with Female Humiliation | No Pain, No Gain | Bondage Slaves

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mobi660, Jun 21, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

HuCows Schoolgirls - Jasmine and Chessie
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Cast: Chessie Kay, Jasmine James
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
    Video language: English

Now that they have been permanently added to the stables, I can do with my two big boobed pet cows whatever I want! They need regular milking sessions, and although Jasmine's training is a lot further than Chessie's, today they really didn't seem to want to start their milking session. So I had to restrain them both to the milking frame. I also dressed them up in cute schoolgirl outfits, just because it looks hot. I had to ballgag them, because they just kept protesting their predicament, but that is not a bad thing. It creates fun sounds when the full power goat milker is applied! It was a hard milking session with these reluctant cows, but I managed to make their nipples grow again!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 7:23
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11709kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 643.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download HuCows Schoolgirls - Jasmine and Chessie

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Fateful Business Trip
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Toys, Blowjob, Bondage Sex, Forced Orgasms, Vibrator, Blowjob, Cumshot

The business ends fatal for the secretary. Her boss dreams in his office about the trip: They arrive in the hotel and he ties her in a spread eagle on the bed. He cuts her pantyhose to lick her to an orgasm and after licking her he fucks her hard. What a dream. He hopes it will be come true and he leaves the office to pack for the trip. His secretary is already at home. The next day both sit in a car and searches after the way to a house of a friend. She is embarrassed that she forget to book a hotel and she hopes that they arrive the house soon because the evening is near. Finally they arrive the house. Nobody is there but the key is below the doormat. In the house the secretary stops his overtures and he goes in the livingroom and waits some time. She lays on the bed. She is reallt tired. After a while he slinks to her and tries to kiss her. She jumps out of the bed but he catches her and pushes her back on the bed. He strips her dress and boots and ties her wrists with his necktie. He also ties her feets with his leatherbelt. He takes off her bra and pulls down her slip and pantyhose and fucks her hardly from behind until he cums on her back. He gags her with tape. Poor secretary!

Duration: 51:49
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3291kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Fateful Business Trip

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Fayth on Fire Endures the Ankle Tie
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

After hours at the office presented their own sort of issues. Fayth had been hired for a high powered position at a prestigious law firm but hadn't been there long enough to avoid the "weekend crunch" as some of the girls in the secretarial pool called it. Fayth would find that the "weekend crunch" had other meanings for her to learn to hate.

Duration: 7:00
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5153kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 280.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Fayth on Fire Endures the Ankle Tie

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Rocky Emerson training by mroonlight
    [​IMG]

Continuing with the day/night pattern of my posts, I'm sharing a little film of my nighttime adventure with Rocky now. The setting is very dark; yet one can see a certain light in Rocky's eyes. I used the POV camera a lot with her, and the ring light on it captures something reminiscent of the classic verse from Lord Byron: "And all that's best of dark and bright / Meet in her aspect and her eyes; / Thus mellowed to that tender light / Which heaven to gaudy day denies."

Duration: 29:01
    Video: 2048x858, AVC (H.264), 5351kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Rocky Emerson training by mroonlight

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Carissa Montgomery and Serene Isley - Carissa's Visit to the Sexologist
    [​IMG]

Serene Isley is asexologistwho talks to all sorts of lovely women about their sexual fantasies. Today her latest patient isCarissaMontgomery and she has a very interesting fantasy to share. She starts talking about a faceless man who come into her bedroom and roughly grabs her pushing her face down onto her bed while she's dressed in a man's dress shirt, black thigh highs and black high heels. She's unsure what is going on but after a while just starts to go with it. The man binds her wrists quickly and then starts groping her in between binding her wrists. Flash back to the session andCarissais talking more and more about whats going on gradually flashing back into her fantasy where the man is now pulling her elbows tightly together and binding them behind her back asCarissamoans in approval. Flash back to the session and she starts to talk about how the man binds her ankles together and she's just getting more and more into the whole thing.Carissamoans and talks about how she can't .

Duration: 12:58
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4401kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 436.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Carissa Montgomery and Serene Isley - Carissa's Visit to the Sexologist

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Interrogation Torture
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Toys, Blowjob, Bondage Sex, Forced Orgasms, Vibrator, Blowjob, Cumshot

Juliette is brought in a cellar. She wears sexy dessous and nylons. She wears an armbinder and a gag. The guy regags her. But only to put on a harness ring gag. Now she has to sit on the table. He takes off her bra and touches her breasts. Now she has to lie back and her head is fixed in a wooden neck stock. Her ankles are cuffed. And he also fixes her body with leatherbelts to the table. And her head is fixed. The guy loves nipples and tits and he takes a cane and strikes he breats. Juliette moans a lot. After whipping her he takes clothes pins and attaches the pins to her nipples.

Duration: 46:32
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2861kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Interrogation Torture

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Retro Photoshoot Gone Wrong
    [​IMG]

A glamorous photoshoot was all that she had been hoping for. Contacting the photographer through some mutual friends had been no big deal. Some of his work had come to her attention recently and she decided she wanted to try doing some of the retro style that seemed synonymous with his work. So, she called him and arranged a date to go by and do some test shooting.

Duration: 6:37
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1935kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 101.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Retro Photoshoot Gone Wrong

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

The Violaton of Kennedy Kressle
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Kennedy Kressler is curious. What does it feel like to be bound by a man like OT. What kind of feelings does it evoke if he touches you, if he strips you, if he plays with your private bits? It's what she came to find out, but as it begins to happen she becomes less sure that she wants to know the answer.
    Her sexy little body just begs to be restrained, but she is less than thrilled. She's hoisted into the air by her ankles. It's a painful position to be sure. With her legs spread her sensitive parts are exposed. Then he adds a vibrator to really take away her dignity.
    Maybe putting a giant piece of metal inside her will sooth her. Even a vibrator to make her cum. Her contorted and bound body writhes and struggles for freedom. Her tormentor is relentless. He's determined to get her good.

Duration: 29:07
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download The Violaton of Kennedy Kressle

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Madalynn Raye - Lots of Rope
    [​IMG]

MadalynnRaye was a lotoffun to work with so we thought we'd close out the shoot with a see how muchropewe can get on her in a tie. She seemed to be game for it.She was wearing a red hottskirt from hottbonds, white bra, nude pantyhose, and black 6” peeptoes. The video itself is light hearted, with some friendly banter as David addsropeto her. He starts by cinching her arms together in 4 places. He then ties an upper body harness, stuffs a big wadofwhite cloth in her mouth and wraps red vetwrap around her head over and over, going high on the backofher head and under her chin until the whole roll is used. David tells her the next part will be her favorite and she claps her bound hands.David takes white electrical tape and winds it aroundMadalynn's head covering the center areaofthe gag, stuffing the cloth deeper and making the gag tighter. Legs are next on the agenda. He ties just below her knees, ankles, and under the archesofher high heels. David ties aropefrom the cinch on her h.

Duration: 19:24
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4357kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 646.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Madalynn Raye - Lots of Rope

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Captured & Fucked On The Table
    [​IMG]

Juliette takes the way through the woods. She is wearing a summer dress and hot white boots. A guy is watching her and takes his chance. He catches her and ties her wrists on her back. He connects her with another rope to a tree and goes a away to check if the way is free that nobody can see him if he pushes his victim through the woods. As he comes back he tapes her mouth with ducttape and attaches a rope around her neck. He unties her from the tree and pulls her away with the rope aroungd her neck. They go through the forest into his house.

Duration: 36:16
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4023kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Captured & Fucked On The Table

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Hogtied By Her Pigtails
    [​IMG]

We had finished shooting a colorful video with balloons and popping, so I decided it was time for some real fun. I bound Vivienne up super snug, making sure to attach her ankles to her pigtails. I didn't want her moving her head around too much, or anything else for that matter. In the end, it didn't matter as she tried to roll all over the bed and either get out of the ropes or ensure that she wasn't able to. Either way it was too much fun watching her squirm. I'm sure you will agree!

Duration: 6:20
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 188.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Hogtied By Her Pigtails

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Welcoming Big Boobs - Dalia's Debut
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Dalia
    Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pai

Here is a brand-new sexy model, Dalia, with her seductive big boobs. Dr Lomp is introducing this fresh meat, who hasn't ever got naked before cameras, to the BDSM world. She declares that she has had painful games before, however it is obvious that her previous experiences will never be comparable to what she will taste from Dr Lomp's talented hands. She seems somewhat stressed about the session in front of her, however Dr Lomp gives her some promises, like not to hit on her silicone boobs, just to keep her somewhat more relaxed. Let's watch and witness her first steps into the BDSM world and her reaction to unbearable pain. As a promotion, Graias Studio is attaching another surprise debut record to this video. Enjoy new Graias girl Dalia!

Duration: 29:22
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12140kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Welcoming Big Boobs - Dalia's Debut

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Natalie Minx & Serene Isley - Tied and Gagged Roommates
    [​IMG]

Nataliewas happy her awful work day was finally over. She sat on the couch trying to get the day's events out of her mind when she heard a man's voice. Before she could move, the man had grabbed her and pulled her arms behind her back. She started spewing out questions asking him who he was and what he wanted. He tells her that he's mostly just here for her stuff, but he has to take care of her first. He pulls out some rope and ties her arms together at the wrist and elbow while she struggles to break free from his grip.WithNatalie's arms bound, the man balls up a pair of panties he took from the last house he robbed and stuffs them in her mouth, filling it completely. He uses a white cloth strip to cleave the panties in place. Her knees and ankles are bound next, and just because he can, he pulls out her perfect breasts from her blouse putting them on display rather nicely. As she wiggles and squirms, even standing and hopping trying to get free, they bounce up and down.I arrive home.

Duration: 16:55
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4396kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 568.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Natalie Minx & Serene Isley - Tied and Gagged Roommates

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Cherry English unplugged
    [​IMG]

Cherry English is so cute! She has a voice that matches her height :) She used that voice to keep asking 'are you going to let me out now?' in her posh British accent. Every time she asked me that I wanted to keep her in the double plugged belt longer. Maybe it is the curse of cuteness. People just want to keep you around.
    It had been a few hours and Cherry was still getting used to the plugs. It was a new feeling for her, being stuffed with two rather big plugs. She felt very full, she said. I think she couldn't wait to get the belt off, to play with herself. I could see it was making her very excited, especially when she moved around a little. But to keep her occupied a bit longer in this Casting, I did not let her out (yet), I gave her a task.
    The task was to screw a D-ring into the wall behind her using a drill. Cherry wondered what it was for, while she managed to firmly mount the anchor point to the wall. When I brought out a chain and two padlocks, she knew she wasn't going a.

Duration: 6:55
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14284kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 733.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Cherry English unplugged

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Facesitting Outdoors Victoria, Babi Ventura, Isabel
    [​IMG]

She does not like iced tea and sliced fruit. She likes to mock and subverted the unfortunate and stupid slave.

Duration: 28:08
    Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11910kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Facesitting Outdoors Victoria, Babi Ventura, Isabel

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Elizabeth Andrews and Serene Isley - He Hogtied us on the ground
    [​IMG]

The man drags me further into the woods. I try to pull away but he drags me deeper and deeper. He finds a spot that seems out of view to make sure no one will find me for a while. When he starts to tie my arms behind my back and talks about leaving me out here, I panic. He lashes my elbows and wrists together tightly behind my back as I beg him to let me go. He pulls a pair of panties from his pocket and stuffs them in my mouth and wraps microfoam tape around my head, stopping any chance I had of calling out for help once he's gone.After sitting me on the ground, the man ties my ankles together, places me on my stomach, hogties me, and leaves. I immediately start to struggle trying to get out of the tight binds clenching my body. After a while, the man returns with another woman. He forces her to stand beside me and gets her bound the same way beside me. Her elbows, wrists, and ankles are all fastened together, then hogtied. She also gets a huge pair of panties stuffed in her mouth .

Duration: 11:25
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7826kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 686.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Elizabeth Andrews and Serene Isley - He Hogtied us on the ground

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Cobie - maid
    [​IMG]

During Cobie's stay, we did so many interactive things! There was a meet and greet with a fan, there were Skype sessions, and there were many custom videos and member requests to be filmed. If you missed all of this, don't worry, there will be more opportunities to interact with girls while they are still in their Chastity Deal (live and custom content), next year will be full of these events!
    One member request was a Fantasy update, and that was great fun to shoot! Cobie was a maid cleaning a bedroom, when she suddenly found a mini magic wand that was hidden under the pillow of her female boss. Curious and nervous, Cobie took off her maid uniform, revealing her NeoSteel belt, and even though she knew she would probably not feel anything, she tried to vibrate her locked private parts. She hadn't orgasmed in days, because her boss would not let her out of this belt! The mini wand was very powerful, but Cobie did not feel anything at all! She even suspected her boss left it there on pu.

Duration: 6:34
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11666kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 570.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Cobie - maid

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Queen of Anal part 2
    [​IMG]

Amelia's saga continues as she strives to earn the title of Queen of Anal. First, she takes a big, yellow piss up her ass, squirts it out, and drinks it. Then she gets pounded in her already-sore hole by Orderly Sinn. He does ass to mouth on her and fucks her face in a straightjacket. Then he checks her gape to see if it echoes properly. Watch for the verdict.

Duration: 29:21
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2296kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 549.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Queen of Anal part 2

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Serene Isley - Domme Outcall turned Incall Pt 1
    [​IMG]

Fade in on a man who intends to hire a girl from a local Domme for hire service. After doing some online shopping he figured he'd see what they had to offer him. Unfortunately for Serene whom he's had his eye on from the ad the man has something slightly different from her normal service in mind. After a while Serene shows up at the man's place and orders him to get her a glass of water. While he's off doing that she takes the opportunity to change from her business suit into a more proper Domee attire starting with six inch black patent high heel boots. Stripping down to her bran and pantyhose Serene then wiggles into a leather skirt followed by the removal of the bra and her putting on a corseted top that she needs help getting zipped. After the man gets her top zipped though he quickly tosses out a piece of rope and quickly binds her wrists together. Grabbing her arms tightly the man loops yet more rope above her elbows and cinches them tightly together while Serene shakes and gr.

Duration: 18:08
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4392kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 608.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Serene Isley - Domme Outcall turned Incall Pt 1

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bdsm Most Popular Ariel Anderssen
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2020
    Studio: ExposedBondage
    Genres: bdsm, bondage

Ariel Anderssen In Black Pantyhose And Ball Gagged On The Bed.

Duration: 6:21
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7732kbps
    Audio: 252kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 371.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bdsm Most Popular Ariel Anderssen