1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Sex with Female Humiliation | No Pain, No Gain | Bondage Slaves

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mobi660, Jun 21, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Busty girl Dylan Phoenix punished & fucked in all holes
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Cast: Dylan Phoenix
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
    Video language: English

Dylan Phoenix didn't show the proper respect to OT. Sure, she dressed really nice to come and see him, but she should have shaved her pussy clean, knowing he was going to want to play with it. Sure, it looks smooth, but as soon as he runs his hands over her little mound he can feel the stubble starting to form. If she isn't going to groom herself properly for him, then he is going to have to do it in a way that will remind her for next tme. She's rocking back and forth on her ass with her legs strapped to a wooden spreader bar. Her cunt is exposed and it looks like she could use a good, hard fucking. If she had taken care of herself she may have gotten one. Instead she is going to have every hair on her snatch plucked out by hand until OT is sure that she won't make the same mistake again. She could have been getting stuffed. Instead she's going to spend the day getting punished. A hard caning, some whipping, and a bit of hard, metal bondage should make sure that the next time she com.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 43:21
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Busty girl Dylan Phoenix punished & fucked in all holes

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Sweet tears of humiliation - Alice Sky
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Alice Sky
    Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Alice is a special sort of creature. Being naked in front of the camera is embarrassing for her. He makes her strip for him. She overcomes her humiliation for his pleasure. She tries to hide her face. The embarrassment turns her on. She rubs herself. He wraps her in leather so tight she has trouble breathing. She endures for his amusement. He hooks her ass with metal while she blackens his boots. She does a good job and is given the reward of an orgasm. It's not easy for her. She has to expose herself to do it. As she rubs her clit for him she cries sweet tears of humiliation. Suffering for his amusement is a mixed treat for Alice. She loves the pain, she loves the pleasure she sees in his eyes, but she must endure a lot for him. He spreads her legs in an impossible split. She's so exposed. Then he hurts her.

Duration: 58:18
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
    Audio: 107kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 3.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Sweet tears of humiliation - Alice Sky

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Standing Orgasm
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

I was unable to get away from the vibrating sensations. And I promise you, that's a very good thing for everyone involved!

Duration: 6:36
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 101.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Standing Orgasm

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Sexy Olive Glass is treated to the full Sexually Broken treatment and it's brutal
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2017
    Cast: Olive Glass, Matt Williams, Sergeant Miles
    Genres: BDSM, Metal Bondage, High Heels, Blowjob, Breath Play, Choking, Cock Sucking, Deepthroat, Drool, Extreme Rough Sex, Face Fucking, Gagging, Orgasm, Squirt, Sybian, Stockings, Throat Boarding

Welcome Penthouse Pet Olive Glass to the pages of Sexaully Broken. This stunning beauty is about to get fucked up! Bound helpless on a Sybian, in a custom metal device, we send poor Olive into subspace pretty quickly. Being vibrated to several orgasms why being professionally face fucked does it every time. In minutes Olive is a drooling vacant eyes suck slut wondering what the fuck just happened. The boys then proceed to bind our Penthouse pet into a couple more custom rigs. So many screaming orgasms, so much drool, so much cock down the throat, in the end Olive is just a drooling mess, dripping out of every hole, cock drunk and dazed!

Duration: 29:14
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7342kbps
    Audio: 108kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Sexy Olive Glass is treated to the full Sexually Broken treatment and it's brutal

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bad Burglary Bondage Day - Bonnie Day
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Bonnie Day

Bonnie Day, haven't you ever been told not to steal? Or that breaking and entering is a crime? Of course when you get caught we won't be calling the authorities. OT doesn't take kindly to snooping little bitches crawling around his place. Those files you stole? They aren't worth what you've got coming. Maybe after a bit of justice you'll know better than to do something like this again. When you wake up on a cold floor with a hood over your head, just remember that you brought this on yourself... That's the thought that is going to run through Bonnie's mind all day, the dreadful acknowledgment that she got herself into this mess and now there is no way out. She is bound tightly and even when she isn't gagged it is clear that no one can hear her scream. In the huge, empty room that OT has her locked down in the sounds of her suffering echo back to her clearly. She probably thought that when OT spread her legs open with straps and her pussy open with clamps he was going to fuck her. May.

Duration: 39:06
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
    Audio: 111kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Bad Burglary Bondage Day - Bonnie Day

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Salem - Keira Croft, Luna Lovely, Lydia Black & London River
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Keira Croft, Luna Lovely, Lydia Black, London River

We witches three cry out for thee. Our fate is sealed your plot revealed.
    The grass, the trees, the pond, the dove.
    We come together to celebrate love.
    To cast out the anger, the fear, and the strife.
    We come here to celebrate life.
    Evil threatens and conspires to break.
    The love and the life we struggle to make.
    It claws at our bodies and tears at our minds.
    With metal and wood our souls it binds.
    Suffering comes and suffering goes.
    When it will stop nobody knows.
    We scream, we cry.
    We fight and we beg.
    The life we knew is gone for good.
    Our minds are cracked and stiff as wood.
    These demons played to their hearts content.
    Until our minds and bodies were bent.

Duration: 45:44
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7295kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Salem - Keira Croft, Luna Lovely, Lydia Black & London River

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Silent Night, Holy Night
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2019
    Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped

Sexy slave glamure girl hard tied up and spanking in holy day.

Duration: 6:10
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3418kbps
    Audio: 310kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 168.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Silent Night, Holy Night

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

SexualDisgrace Rose Red
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Studio: SexualDisgrace
    Cast: Rose Red
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, All Sex

Whenever we have the chance to have Rose Red Tyrell in our dungeon, the hottest horny bdsm sex slave around, it's a done deal. We love testing her limits, especially her asshole.

Duration: 28:02
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7856kbps
    Audio: 104kbps

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download SexualDisgrace Rose Red

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Enchantress Sahrye - Pole Tied in Disco Jeans
    [​IMG]

David forcesSahryeinto the basement through the door in her over the knee stiletto boots, disco jeans and tight white sweater. Quickly he grabs some rope and forces her arms behind her back behind the supportpolein the basement. Her wrists are quickly secured behind her back and she's stuck in place on thepole. She tries to reason with him but he just keeps winding the rope over and over again. After the wrists are bound he seats himself on the floor and wraps some rope around her booted ankles nullifying what could have been her last weapons to defend herself. With that secure he grabs yet another piece of rope and goes up to her elbows tying them together and leashing them tightly to thepolefurther arresting her movement. With that out of the way he comes around and grabs at her tits causing her to twist around and try to desperately and futilely escape his grasp. He's had enough of her verbal abuse at this point and grabs some packing and stuffs her mouth with it. He produces a rol.

Duration: 15:02
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4389kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 504.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Enchantress Sahrye - Pole Tied in Disco Jeans

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

All the Love - Layla Love
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

We love Layla Love! She's got a sexy body and a love for bondage. Once she's bound you can tell it's her natural state. There's a sort of discomfort that you don't quite realize was there until it's gone. The blond bombshell deserves to be completely immobilized.
    With a body like Layla's, it's no wonder the bondage fits her. She's a straight hottie. Once she's all tied up and tightly ballgagged she's spanked and groped. She struggles and wiggles. Disrobing her reveals that her nipples are pierced. All that means is there's something to tie to.
    It's time for her to fly. OT fills her mouth with her own damp panties and wraps tape around her head. He tests her ability to breath by closing her nose. When he lets go she gasps in air.

Duration: 37:30
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
    Audio: 105kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download All the Love - Layla Love

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

The Ties That Bind
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2019
    Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped

Sexy brunette belt bondage tied and pussy eating orgasms from husband.

Duration: 6:51
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2746kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 144.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The Ties That Bind

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Rubber
    [​IMG]
    Cast: 1016 (aka Shauna Ryan, Sharon Engert, Jessica Rose, Shari Taylor, Sharon Marie)
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Suspension, Fire, Rubber, Stockings, Cage, Ball Gag, Mouth Gag, Vibrator, Pussy Stretchin

When I enter the room, my host, who has been gracious and lively all evening, holds the heavy door for me. My eyes fall upon the central column. First glance. A figure, human-like, appears to be bound there. "My most recent sculpture," my host says as the door clicks shut behind us, a dull sound that echoes throughout the large, open space.

Duration: 29:22
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7788kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.7 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Rubber

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Little Ebony Whore Nikki Darling Dominated & Assfucked
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Nikki Darling
    Genres: BDSM, Anal, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Squirting, Toys, Ass Caning, Ebony, Hogtie

When you're hauled out of the back of a van in manacles and a hood you know it is going to be a hell of a day. For most people that means something terrible is coming, but if you were a hot ass bondage slut like Nikki Darling then you would have a completely different perspective on the situation. Sure she's moaning, crying, and screaming, but she's also loving every second of it.
    Jack Hammer stores her in a cage for a bit while he plays with her. It isn't the main event, though. That comes when he straps her down to a wooden box and spreads her legs. It isn't what you would normally call the "Fuck me" position, but it sure as hell does the job. Her holes are exposed and all 10 inches of his cock are rock hard.
    Jack does to Nikki what every man wants to from the second they see her. He bends her over, straps her down, and fucks her right in the pussy. She has to grit her teeth to take him all inside of her. It hurts having that much dick splitting her open. Nikki may be too tight fo.

Duration: 42:42
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
    Audio: 111kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Little Ebony Whore Nikki Darling Dominated & Assfucked

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Wheel of Torment - Sailor Luna
    [​IMG]

Sailor Luna has been convicted of a serious crime. Her sentence was several years in a maximum security prison. The judge offered an alternative and Luna gladly accepted. Sailor Luna had seen the Wheel of Torment show before. She knew how rough it could be, but it seemed better than prison. She may not feel the same after filming.
    Strapped to the wheel she was spun four times to determine her fate. Each spin would mean a different challenge. The challenges themselves were horrible. The orgasm challenge required being stripped in front of a live audience and try to cum in ten minutes. Each minute elapsed was another punishment point.
    The tickle challenge. She must stay still and quiet for five minutes. Every minute she squirms or makes any noise is two punishment points. The deepthroat challenge. For each inch she is unable to suck she gets another point. The food challenge. She must eat twenty balls of jello. For each uneaten ball she is given another punishment point. Each time she speaks she gets a talking point. With 34 punishment points and six talking points Sailor Luna is definitely regretting her decision.

Duration: 47:18
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
    Audio: 112kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Wheel of Torment - Sailor Luna

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Dance Audition Derail
    [​IMG]

Vivienne had started a new hobby, dancing! She was in love with the costumes and the shoes and the athleticism and was hoping to get into a good studio. Having applied weeks before, her audition was to be today. She was so excited as she dressed that morning, putting on her new lotard, tights and heels. She was about to walk out the door when a man burst in and grabbed her. She was stunned enough that he was able to wrap rope around her wrists and elbows, knees and ankles. Quick as a flash, she was gagged not once but twice, a red handkerchief and purple vetwrap sealing her fate. She was unintelligible as she struggled in the uncomfortable rope.

Duration: 6:08
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1948kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 94.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Dance Audition Derail

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Hot Penny Lay loses her virginity in bondage
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2017
    Cast: Penny Lay And Jesse Dean
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Breath Play, Choking, Deepthroat, Fucking

Penny Lay and Jesse Dean are typical horny virgins who can't resist getting a little frisky when they've got the house to themselves. Only Jesse has a surprise for pretty little Penny, and she won't be losing her virginity they way most girls do on prom night. They're getting hot and heavy when she notices some interesting magazines on his nightstand - bondage magazines. Her interest is piqued, and he's more than happy to explore his darkest fantasies with his cute little girlfriend. Penny is on her knees, lovingly worshiping his hard cock. She goes balls deep, gagging on every inch and drooling all over herself. Then Jesse gets to have his fun; he's got Penny tied up to his bed, legs spread and ready to be . He fucks her to tears as she struggles against the cruel ropes. Jesse has turned his innocent virgin girlfriend into a true bondage slut, and she loves every minute

Duration: 29:13
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
    Audio: 107kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Hot Penny Lay loses her virginity in bondage

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Whitney Morgan & Serene Isley - We Were Meant To Be Together
    [​IMG]

I was working my shift at the restaurant when this beautiful blonde comes through the door. I felt an instant connectiontoher. I knew we'dbemore than just best friends! When she left me an extra-large tip, I took ittomean that she wanted me as well, so I followed her home. I watched her undress and lay on her bed in her red bra, thong, pantyhose, and high heels, and waited for my momenttoattack.The clip opens with Whitney lying on her bed. While she triestofind something goodtowatch on TV, I sneak into her room and pounce on her back, straddling her under me. I pull out my rope and grab her armstoget them tied tightly behind her back. I run my hand along her throat, bringing me face closetohers. I run my hand through her hair, hugging her as she becomes more and more frustrated and afraid of me. I tell hertojust let me tie her up then we can talk about things.I lash her elbows together and reveal a bit too much information since I know her name and she paid with cash. I trytoconvinc.

Duration: 10:07
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4402kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 340.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Whitney Morgan & Serene Isley - We Were Meant To Be Together

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

HdT Sharp - Luna Rival
    [​IMG]

Luna looks sharp in her black formal dress. As the ropes go on she gets more aroused. When OT pulls out his blade to remove her clothes she's positively elated. With her classic damsel in distress ball gag and bondage Luna looks lovely.
    She's tied into a small package and hanging precariously from the ring above her. Her glorious ass protrudes making the perfect target for some cane strokes. OT applies a tape gag after filling her mouth with her own damp panties.
    Since Luna seemed so excited by the knife earlier OT uses it to rub her clit. He even puts the vibrator against it while it's pressed up against her. She's so excited that she cums hard against the cold steal.

Duration: 43:30
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7325kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download HdT Sharp - Luna Rival

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Elizabeth Andrews - Strenuous desk tie in leather boots
    [​IMG]

It was another day at the office. I walked in with my notebook to see what tasks were on my to-do list. I was wearing a white shiny blouse, wet look leggings and knee high leather boots. I sat down in my chair and let my hands roam over the leather. I loved the way they felt under my fingers. Time slipped by as I enjoyed my boots. Mr. Big Boss came into my office and told me he had a tie he wanted to try. I asked him if it was for fun or punishment. He replied fun but after experiencing the tie, I'm sure there was a mix of punishment in there as well.

Duration: 6:18
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4027kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 191.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Elizabeth Andrews - Strenuous desk tie in leather boots

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

RealTimeBondage Holly Heart
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Studio: RealTimeBondage
    Cast: Holly Heart
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Big Tits,Big Dick, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation

In the final part of Holly Heart's live Bars show, we pull out the big guns. It is dp time. This bbc loving whore loves getting her ass royally plowed by huge dick and we are here to oblige.

Duration: 29:33
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
    Audio: 105kbps

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download RealTimeBondage Holly Heart