1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Sex on the beach, nudism and peeping

Discussion in 'Nudism and Naturism' started by mixon7, Mar 7, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ice cold guy walks with stunning girl
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 48.0 MiB Time: 1 min 38 s
    [​IMG]

Almost Naked, Holding Hands, Walking, Topless, Stunning Girl, Perfect Tits, Amazing Ass, Beach, Slutty, Voyeur, Big Balls
    Might sound funny, but sure takes a lot of balls to walk hand in hand across the beach with such a stunning girl, specially considering she is practically naked. Why I think so? Well, for starters, you have to be ice cold not to react when everyone stares at your girlfriend's naked tits and almost naked hot ass.

DOWNLOAD

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Immature topless girl with boyfriend
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 108 MiB Time: 3 min 33 s
    [​IMG]

Beach, Talking, Touching, Ass, Topless, Nice Tits, Sexy, Handle, Immature, Spying, Zoom, Summer
    This topless girl looks sexy but just from this quick spying, I can already say she is hard to handle. She acts a bit immature and her boyfriend chills her down with hugs and kisses. For some reason, she was also touching her own ass and pussy while talking to him on the beach.

DOWNLOAD

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Impeccable nudist girls caught by beach voyeur
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 97.0 MiB Time: 2 min 12 s
    [​IMG]

Peeping, Impeccable, Nudist Girls, Flawless, Naked, Nude, Public Nudity, Beach, Voyeur, Summer
    Voyeur caught two impeccable nudist women on the beach and I'm almost sure they both love the public nudity so much just because they enjoy flaunting their flawless bodies. Both of these nudist beauties are perfect and the other girl even got a big tattoo right above her shaved pussy. Voyeur made sure to peep on them for a while during their regular beach activities.

DOWNLOAD

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Impressive bubble butt spotted on beach
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 61.8 MiB Time: 1 min 29 s
    [​IMG]

Bubble Butt, Sitting, Eating, Thong Bikini, Suntanning, Lying Down, Unaware, Voyeur, Beach, Summer
    If you like this thick girl's booty while she sits and eats on the beach, just wait to see her when she lies down on her belly and suntans. Her thick bubble butt is most impressive and it is the only reason why this beach voyeur did so many circles around her to get her on his candid camera.

DOWNLOAD

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Incredible ass of a surfer girl
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 20.0 MiB Time: 29 s 360 ms
    [​IMG]

Incredible, Surfer Girl, Bend Over, Red Bikini, Tan Lines, Squat, Tip Toes, Wrapping, Surfing, Surfboard, Surf
    I literally can't put into words how hot and amazing this surfer girl's ass is. She was wrapping up her surfboard and she kept squatting on her tip toes and bending over, showing me all the splendor of her amazing tight ass. That red bikini suits her good and you'll even see little tan lines on her delicious smooth skin.

DOWNLOAD

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Incredible hard nipples at the beach
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 326 MiB Time: 7 min 29 s
    [​IMG]

Hard Nipples, Erect Nipples, Pointy Nipples, Small Tits, Beautiful Girl, Beach, Topless, Closeup, Spy, Voyeur
    I was lazily spending my day at the beach and I was lying around all kinds of topless girls to spy on them. Some puffy nipples and some lovely little pink ones were caught by my camera but the best ones were hard and pointy like it's cold outside. Just look how nice and erect these nipples are and you'll want to suckle on them forever.

DOWNLOAD

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Incredible woman with big topless tits
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 35.4 MiB Time: 1 min 26 s
    [​IMG]

Drooling, Nipples, Exposed, Naked Tits, Topless, Beach, Milf, Womanly, Wide Hips, Big Ass, Big Tits, Natural, Voyeur
    When you see this perfect milf in topless at the beach, you'll know why voyeur couldn't stop focusing his candid camera on her body and exposed natural breasts. He was all over her while she was sun tanning, swimming and walking around the beach. Her perfect tits are bouncing while she walks and it will make you drool to taste her nipples. Incredible woman with all the womanly features you can hope for.

DOWNLOAD

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Inspecting her nipple from inside bikini top
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 186 MiB Time: 4 min 21 s
    [​IMG]

Voyeur, Beach, Suntanning, Nipple, Bikini Top, Nipple Peek, Tanned Skin, Nipples
    She is a lovely woman and she looks great while she suntans on the beach. Voyeur noticed that when she gets down on her back, he can see inside her bikini top, for a nice chunk of her breasts and nipples. She is actually very careful with covering her tits while her bikini top is untied so this is a big victory for voyeurism in general.

DOWNLOAD

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Inviting look on floating nudist girl
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 91.7 MiB Time: 3 min 0 s
    [​IMG]

Invitation, Nudist, Spread Legs, Open Ass, Naked Woman, Hot, Summer, Swimming, Floating, Air Mattress, Spread, Sexy, Zoom, Voyeur
    I was peeping her all the way from the beach and I thought things can't get any better. She was lying on her back with her legs spread wide and her pussy was luring me to zoom in on. I couldn't believe the sexiness when she turned around to peddle the water. her open ass was like an open invitation.

DOWNLOAD

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

It should be illegal for her to get naked
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 143 MiB Time: 3 min 21 s
    [​IMG]

Illegal, Blonde, Gorgeous, Too Sexy, Tanned Body, Naked, Nude, Nudist, No Bikini, Pussy Closeup, Zoom, Juicy Vagina, Smooth
    Seriously, it should be proclaimed illegal for this blonde to remove her clothes. She is so sexy that someone might get a heart attack just from looking at her naked body. She was in topless when I started peeping on her and she soon removed her bikini completely. Her pussy is simply gorgeous to behold.

DOWNLOAD

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

It's not baywatch
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 540 x 720 Size: 33.5 MiB Time: 3 min 55 s
    [​IMG]

Baywatch, White Bikini, Bronze Skin, Tanned Blonde, Hot Ass, Incredible, Splashing, Water, Beach, Swimming, Voyeur, Summer
    No, this is not an episode of baywatch, this is just an incredible blonde that was swimming on the same beach where I was. Simple white bikini on her bronze tanned round ass made the whole thing look like it was directed in hollywood, yet it's a voyeur video done with a simple camera.

DOWNLOAD

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Jiu jitsu with topless girlfriend
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 72.2 MiB Time: 2 min 22 s
    [​IMG]

Jiu Jitsu, Wrestling, Tossing, Shoulder, Hot Girl, Topless Girl, Thong Bikini, Hot Ass, Petite, Voyeur, Voyeur Hd, High Definition
    Can't really say is it jiu jitsu or just wrestling but it sure was a nice time and place to teach her how to toss someone across her shoulder. First he held her and made her fly in the middle of the beach, then she tried to do the same to him: I saw her hot ass and sweet small tits so I'm not complaining.

DOWNLOAD

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kinky slut strips her bikini in the water
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 540 x 720 Size: 32.8 MiB Time: 3 min 0 s
    [​IMG]

Dance, Striptease, Showing Off, Girl, Beach, Voyeur, Impose, Sexy, Phat Ass, Attention Whore
    This blonde girl had a bit too many cocktails on the beach and she was up for some fun in the water. However, her striptease was intended for her boyfriend that lied down on the beach and she had no idea that voyeur imposed on her phat ass and slutty water dance. She's an amazing attention whore.

DOWNLOAD

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kissing and groping her ass
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 253 MiB Time: 5 min 47 s
    [​IMG]

Groping, Touching, Feeling, Ravishing Ass, Water, Wet, Passion, Kiss, French Kiss, Making Out, Standing, Wild
    I like this guy's style. He held his girlfriend down while they were both in the water, lowered her head and gave her a wild french kiss. Still, the important part is how his hand went down to touch and feel her butt while they were making out. He groped that ravishing ass really nicely.

DOWNLOAD

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Latina bends over and shows her epic ass
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 97.7 MiB Time: 2 min 13 s
    [​IMG]

Bend Over, Latina, Leaving, Beach, Thong Bikini, Tanned Skin, Amazing Ass, Bubble Butt, Voyeur, Candid Camera
    Voyeur noticed that a hot latina is getting ready to leave the beach so he got close to her and pretended to be minding his own business. She is collecting her things and preparing to go away, and that also included a wonderful bend over, done exactly in front of the candid camera. Her stunning butt looks even better in that pose and you'll see all of it.

DOWNLOAD

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lesbian girls cuddling on beach
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 99.6 MiB Time: 6 min 56 s
    [​IMG]

Lesbian Girls, Topless, Big Tits, Chubby Girl, Sexy Blonde, Hugging, Groping, Touching, Feeling Up, Touch, Lesbians, Beach, Voyeur
    First I thought it is just two girl friends but it soon became obvious they are lesbians. Just look how they cuddle and grope each other. Surprisingly enough, blonde one seems to be the butch while chubby one is the bitch. Sexy blonde sure acts manly while they caress each other on the beach.

DOWNLOAD

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Like an invitation for anal sex
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 87.0 MiB Time: 2 min 2 s
    [​IMG]

Ass, Open Anus, Brown Hole, Pucker, Clam, Pussy, Nudist, Sunbathing, Spread Legs, Invitation
    Watching this hot nudist girl relax on the beach is like an open invitation for anal sex. She spread her legs and her brown puckered hole fully opened up. Her tight clam looks like something you'd stick it in just to get it wet and slippery to fuck her in the ass.

DOWNLOAD

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Like she is painted by an artist
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 47.7 MiB Time: 1 min 5 s
    [​IMG]

Perfect Girl, Smooth Skin, High Quality, Beach, Voyeur, Zoom, Thong Bikini, Tattoos, Sun Tan, Tanned Skin, Pink Hair, Bubble Ass
    This gorgeous tanned girl got such high quality smooth skin that she looks like some artist painted her on the beach. I've zoomed in on her with my camera and I couldn't stop marveling her amazing round butt and her sexy small feet. With those tattoos, that body and her pink hair, I bet she goes wild while dancing in the clubs.

DOWNLOAD

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Like watching a sexy episode of baywatch
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 84.2 MiB Time: 1 min 57 s
    [​IMG]

Ass Cheeks, Baywatch, Sexy, Episode, Peeping, Curly Blonde, Voyeur, Beach, Summer, Red Swimsuit
    Watching these hotties in red swimsuits is like watching a sexy episode of baywatch happening right in front of me. That blonde with curly hair would be the sexiest member of the cast and the red swimsuit really compliments her wonderful ass. There is a big part of ass cheeks peeking on both sides.

DOWNLOAD

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Like watching three same heads
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 538 x 720 Size: 67.6 MiB Time: 7 min 21 s
    [​IMG]

Three Heads, Bald Guy, Licking Pussy, Sixty Nine, Beach, Voyeur, Zoom, Oral Fun, Mutual Orgasm, Beach Sex, Face Sitting
    It is a bit funny how this bald guy's head looks next to her buttocks while he licks her pussy in a sixty nine pose. Almost like three same heads are pressed together or something. Voyeur caught that baldie having fun with his wife on the beach and they've gotten mutual orgasms just from oral sex.

DOWNLOAD