1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Sex on the beach, nudism and peeping

Discussion in 'Nudism and Naturism' started by mixon7, Mar 7, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hot sweaty tits of sexy topless girl
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 108 MiB Time: 3 min 15 s
    [​IMG]

Small Tits, Tanned Girl, Sexy, Sweaty Tits, Sweaty, Hot Girl, Slim, Sunglasses, Closeup, Brown Nipples
    She is very tanned and she obviously spends a lot of time in topless on the beach and her small tits and nipples are sweaty and glistering in the sun. Despite the sweat, she looks so hot all together that I wouldn't mind licking her nipples, right here and right now.

DOWNLOAD

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hot tall girl plays beach volleyball
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 120 MiB Time: 3 min 20 s
    [​IMG]

Palm, Pussy, Cup, Smile, Wicked, Sexy, Tattooed Girl, Bikini, Volleyball, Beach, Sand, Flexible, Playing, Friends, Voyeur
    I've started to secretly film her while she was playing beach volleyball with friends. She is tall, tattooed and wickedly sexy when she smiles. She got a nice gap between her thighs when she spreads her legs, to the point where you could cup her pussy in a palm of your hand.

DOWNLOAD

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hot tanned blonde gets a massage
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 600 x 800 Size: 18.7 MiB Time: 1 min 25 s
    [​IMG]

Distracted, Masseur, Massage, Hot Blonde, Tanned Body, Closeup, Walking, Swim, Round Butt, Hot Ass, Yellow Bikini, Beach Voyeur
    Sexy blonde was lying down on her belly and she paid for a beach massage. Voyeur saw what's going on so he used her distracted moment to film closeups of her tanned body. You'll see how curvy and arousing she looks once she goes to take a swim when the masseur is done.

DOWNLOAD

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hot tattooed girl sunbathes nude
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 92.5 MiB Time: 3 min 1 s
    [​IMG]

Awesome, Naked, Sunbathing, Nudists, Dog, Two Friends, Girlfriends, Beach, Voyeur, Bronze Skin, Tanning
    Two girlfriends and a dog, on a secluded part of the beach. Did I mention they are sunbathing naked? Hotter one with sexy tattoos across her body had her pussy and ass turned towards me and I saw all the charms she has to offer. Trust me, it was awesome.

DOWNLOAD

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hot tattooed milf chills on the beach with family
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 122 MiB Time: 3 min 12 s
    [​IMG]

Smoking, Cigarette, Hot Milf, Tattoo, Wild One, Voyeur, Beach, Summer, Family, Spying, Peeping, Zoom, Hot Body
    I'm peeping on this hot milf for just a couple of minutes and I already see she was a wild one before marriage. Her hot body and sexy tattoo on the hip are the signals to know that she liked showing off and partying hard. She undresses to a bikini and she chills on the beach with a cigarette. She smokes in a very sexy manner.

DOWNLOAD

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hot teen girls enjoying the ocean water
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 87.3 MiB Time: 2 min 0 s
    [​IMG]

Fit Blonde, Thick Brunette, Enjoying, Water, Ocean, Summer, Voyeur, Peeping, Zoom, Thong Bikini
    These two are cheerful in the ocean and delightful to peep on by a voyeur. Both of these teen girls got hot bodies in their thong bikinis and they enjoy themselves a lot on the beach, without knowing that a voyeur is admiring them from further away. Brunette is nice and thick and blonde is fit and sexy.

DOWNLOAD

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hot teens do selfies on the beach
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 52.7 MiB Time: 1 min 47 s
    [​IMG]

Young Asses, Teens, Selfies, Duckface, Duck Face, Posing, Voyeur, Zoom, Beach, Summertime
    There was a group of hot teen girls on the beach and they were completely into making selfies. I watched them do all kinds of duck faces and such stuff, but I also tried hard to get a good look of their young asses in those tiny bikinis.

DOWNLOAD

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hot teens playing ball in the ocean
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 113 MiB Time: 2 min 34 s
    [​IMG]

Swimming, Teens, Playing, Underwater, Water, Little Butt, Pink Bikini, Ball, Voyeur
    There are big waves in the ocean but that isn't stopping this group of teens from playing ball, or at least trying to do it in the water. Voyeur got inside the water as well, with his underwater camera pointed at their butts while they're jumping around and swimming.

DOWNLOAD

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hottest nudist girls ever
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 540 x 720 Size: 50.5 MiB Time: 6 min 21 s
    [​IMG]

Hot Blonde, Sexy Brunette, Nudist Friends, Laugh, Sunbathing, Nudist Beach, Open Asshole, Smooth Pussy, Gorgeous, Zoom, Voyeur
    I don't think I ever saw a pair of hotter nudist friends, with a connection that's borderline lesbian. They rub sunscreen on each other and have fun while sunbathing. I was filming their gorgeous bodies and both of them are undeniably beautiful. Blonde's asshole is wide open and I nearly lost it.

DOWNLOAD

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hungry ass chews and swallows a bikini
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 24.8 MiB Time: 52 s 234 ms
    [​IMG]

Bikini, Hungry Ass, Chew, Swallow, Beach, Sexy Body, Beach Body, Hot Ass, Bubble Butt, Ass Crack
    If you think she looks hot from the front side, stick around and watch the video to see an even better thing. That's right, she is even hotter when seen from the back and her hungry ass is chewing and swallowing that cute bikini in multiple colors. With every step she takes, more and more of her bikini ends up in her ass crack.

DOWNLOAD

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hypnotic ass in a colored bikini
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 600 x 800 Size: 9.96 MiB Time: 52 s 267 ms
    [​IMG]

Sensational Ass, Colorful Bikini, Butt Sway, Walking, Beach Girl, Tanned Skin, Closeup, Voyeur, Following, Hypnosis
    I'm simply hypnotized from watching this tanned beach girl as she walks in front of me. Her colorful bikini is slightly tucked inside of that beautiful ass crack and her hips are sways from left to right, in circles that are making me dizzy. That is the kind of ass you'd want to follow all days of your life.

DOWNLOAD

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hypnotic ass in black thong bikini
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 96.7 MiB Time: 2 min 16 s
    [​IMG]

Hypnosis, Hypnotic Ass, Thong Bikini, Tanned Skin, Blond Hair, Perfect Girl, Voyeur, Beach, Summer
    She should be on the beach with a warning sign, that her ass can hypnotize you if you watch her for too long. Voyeur follows her while she takes a stroll with her friend and it is just incredible how nicely her butt cheeks wiggle from left to right. You can look as long as you want and you will not manage to find a flaw on her perfect beach body.

DOWNLOAD

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

I bet her friend is jealous of her tits
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 160 MiB Time: 5 min 54 s
    [​IMG]

Big Boobs, Teens, Curly Hair, Jealous, Friend, Peeping, Beach, Zoom, Naked Tits, Topless, Together, Sunbathing
    Two topless friends on the beach, one with big boobs and other with tiny ones. Busty one looked a whole lot happier than her exotic friend, to say the least. I'd say we have a typical jealousy situation in their friendship. Which girl wouldn't want to brag with such big boobs on a beach?

DOWNLOAD

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

I can see what got him horny
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 129 MiB Time: 5 min 43 s
    [​IMG]

Curvy Woman, Naked, Nudist, Blowjob, Beach, Zoom, Stepping Out, Water, Swimming, Big Tits, Hot Ass, Walking Out, Voyeur, Fingering
    Seriously, I understand what led to his boner. Watching his wife step out of the ocean was like watching a sea nymph appear. Her sexy curves appeared from out of the water and it looked so arousing that it's no surprise he wanted a blowjob right away. He paid back for it with fingering her pussy afterwards.

DOWNLOAD

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

I can vouch for this tight ass
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 538 x 720 Size: 12.2 MiB Time: 1 min 41 s
    [​IMG]

Super Sexy, Group, Hottest Girl, Sexiest Girl, Perfect Ass, Thong Bikini, Thigh Tattoo, Tanned Babe, Smiling, Fun, Beach, Voyeur
    I can vouch that this tall girl's ass was the hottest one on the beach. She was hanging out with a group of friends and she leaned on that wall while she talked with them, as if she knew I'm looking. She got a little thigh tattoo that goes well along with her firm butt in a blue thong bikini, and her smile? Priceless.

DOWNLOAD

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

I felt like I'm tricked by her pose
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 123 MiB Time: 4 min 5 s
    [​IMG]

Trick, Lying Down, Nudist Girl, Curvy Ass, Smooth, Big Boobs, Big Woman, Chubby, Voyeur, Admit
    She sure tricked me. I was checking her out on nudist beach and I admired the curvy shape of her ass while she sunbathed on her belly. That is when she got up to swim and I saw she is a big chubby woman. I admit it, I'd still fuck her but she sure tricked me while lying down.

DOWNLOAD

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

I think she knows she's the hottest one
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 96.1 MiB Time: 3 min 4 s
    [​IMG]

Hottest One, Smug, Sassy, Topless Girl, Beach, Tan Lines, Hot Tits, Perfect Boobs, Long Hair, Bored Look, Voyeur, Zoom
    I couldn't shake off the feeling that I sense her smugness. She was looking bored and as if she is thinking she is the hottest one around on the beach. Thing is, she is right with that conclusion. That sexy tanned girl is the best looking babe I've seen on this beach, specially considering she is topless.

DOWNLOAD

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

I wanted to wipe sand off her butt
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 133 MiB Time: 4 min 37 s
    [​IMG]

Sandy Ass, Dirty Butt, Thong, Swimsuit, Teen Girl, Perfect Ass, Running Around, Summer, Beach, Voyeur
    I couldn't help it. I was all over the place, following her closely and watching her sweet young ass in that sexy thong one piece swimsuit. She was sitting on beach sand and her lovely butt was dirty from it. I wanted to clean it so badly. I'd even use my tongue on it if needed.

DOWNLOAD

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

I was wrong about the blowjob
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 720 x 1 280 Size: 150 MiB Time: 5 min 31 s
    [​IMG]

Naked Girl, Bending Over, Wrong, Moving, Perfect Ass, Naked, Nudists, Couple, Spying, Beach, Voyeur
    I really thought she is changing pose to reach his dick and to give him a blowjob. I was wrong. She was just moving her head so they can hear each other while they talk. Still, while she was moving and bending over, I got to see her open ass and pussy in doggy pose.

DOWNLOAD

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

I'd gladly play a game with her
    [​IMG]
    Type: MPEG-4 Resolution: 538 x 720 Size: 15.9 MiB Time: 1 min 59 s
    [​IMG]

Playing, Racket Ball, Beach Fun, Naked Woman, Milf, Big Ass, Bending Over, Reaching, Many Men, Nudist Beach, Voyeur
    Hot nudist girl was enjoying some recreation on the beach with her hairy hubby and the voyeur was secretly filming her ass while she jumps around to catch the ball with a racket. Stay tuned because you'll see the best of her when she bends over and reaches to hit the ball.

DOWNLOAD