1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Rough, Tough Women | Violent Chicks | Torture Videos

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by Balamut693, Mar 16, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Bondage Mayhem - Full Version
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Studio: Clips4Sale

Wow! A beautiful woman with strapon dominates the man and trance of Natalie. She tied them up and gave orders for what to do. She fucks Natalie, and trus fucks ass guy!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 59:02
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8072kbps
    Audio: 190kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 3.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Bondage Mayhem - Full Version

2. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Forced Bi Interrogation
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2010
    Studio: Venus Girls
    Cast: Nicki Hunter, Bridgette B, Wolf Hudson, Mark Franchy
    Genres: Bisexual, Femdom, Humilation, Cuckold, Kunilingus, Facesitting

You'll tell everything. or you'll suck cock.Because it's for her pleasure. She gets a perverse thrill from watching you demean yourself.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 1:02:30
    Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 3710kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.7 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Forced Bi Interrogation

3. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Manchester Rubber Pool Party
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
    Video language: English

For those who may not be familiar to wearing rubber in a swimming pool, let me tell you that it's a really fun experience. Be it tight or loose, one of the attractions to rubber is the erotic and unusual feel of the rubber against your skin. When you are in water the feeling is somehow altered and amplified. You become more aware of being inside of a protective layer, and once the water seeps inside of your suit and gloves you are provided with yet another experience of sloshing around inside of an enclosed bag. Additionally, latex rubber provides a different experience than wearing a common neoprene SCUBA wetsuit. My first experience of wearing latex rubber in a pool was years ago when it was raining. I was in a heated hotel pool late at night and the rain was pouring down on my latex covered head and I was warm in the pool sloshing around and it was totally great!

Duration: 59:58
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3879kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Manchester Rubber Pool Party

4. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Goddess Rea Longest Legs - Rea - Local Slave - Full
    [​IMG]

You know I travel a lot and of course I organize my travels properly. I post my next destination and I receive applications from the local slaves and every time I choose one or more to serve me during my stay. Maybe you will be my slave in one of my next trips! I have a great apartment in the middle of the city and I wait for the slave of my choice, a virgin 21-years old that he never had a Mistress!
    My new young slave did all the housework and he deserves a reward. I call him and I command him to worship my feet, as I cover his face under them and guide him how to worship them properly. I get a little more dominant with him and I laugh with the fear on his eyes and I push him on the floor and make him worship my feet harder. Finally I cannot resist and I start to footsmother him, his face turns red so fast!

Duration: 1:06:02
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3749kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Goddess Rea Longest Legs - Rea - Local Slave - Full

5. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

The Ventilator Test
    [​IMG]

We recently acquired a hospital ventilator from a friend. This is a machine that is used to assist people in breathing. This device is kinda kinky and makes an inhale and exhale noise just like a human.
    In this video Elise Graves and Dart_Tech (Fetlife) test the ventilator using a modified aircraft pilot oxygen mask which fits securely to the face. Dart_Tech is the subject in this test, and wanted to be secured in the bondage chair to make the test more exciting. Naturally Elise went along with his request and strapped him in.

Duration: 1:01:25
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3889kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.8 GB
    [​IMG]

Download The Ventilator Test

6. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Special Birthday Treatment
    [​IMG]

Okay everyone, listen up! Here is a video you don't see very often. I'm sure you are all familiar with a double-ended dildo gag. This is a short pecker gag on one side and a longer dildo on the other side which can be used for penetration and face-sitting. This gag is humiliating because the Top gets pleasure while the Bottom is forced to endure the embarrassment of the position and the lack of control and pleasure.
    In this video Elise Graves zips SteveLovesKink into a completely enclosed heavy rubber suit with only two small nose holes. Inside the suit there's also a full internal gag which fills his mouth with rubber and doesn't allow any air passage. Elise then secures Steve to a hospital bed with white Sigufix gear including straps, body harness, and head restraint. Lastly, Elise pulls a gas mask over his head leaving Steve completely cocooned in heavy rubber.

Duration: 55:14
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Special Birthday Treatment

7. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

Wow! A beautiful woman with strapon dominates the man and trance of Natalie. She tied them up and gave orders for what to do. She fucks Natalie, and trus fucks ass guy

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Sissy Lockup
    [​IMG]

Alice starts off by hosing down Sissy Joy in a special concrete cell setup for water play. Alice handcuffs Joy's wrists between the two walls and proceeds to hose her down with cold water. She is unable to protect herself from the imposing stream of water, and dances around like a mad animal. There is nowhere to hide so she is to endure this invasive and embarrassing treatment. Mistress Alice knows just what to say and which buttons to push to make Joy feel helpless and submissive. This is a mind-blowing scene and I'm sure many of us would like to be in Joy's position of being shackled, probed and drenched in a stream of cold water controlled by a strict and beautiful Mistress.

Duration: 56:34
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3909kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Sissy Lockup

9. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Erotic Medical Exam
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination

I hope everyone is managing OK with the virus. Lots going on here. My friend lost his house in the recent California wild fires. Wear your mask, keep your distance, and lets try to get through this crazy year!
    Here is a classic video I pulled from the archives. It was shot years ago with Mistress Alice and her kinky friends. One thing to mention is Alice's classic dialog. As I have said before, Alice says the most amazing things, both in front of the camera and when the camera is turned off. She's a master of pulling creative and hilarious dialog out of the air. This adds a lot to the video, and it's clear that she enjoys the kinky stuff she's doing.

Duration: 54:09
    Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Erotic Medical Exam

10. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Mistress Rox
    [​IMG]

This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my Wc for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongue.

Format: avi
    Duration: 1:01:16
    Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Rox

11. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

The Long Night Of James Bound
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2010
    Studio: Bon Vue
    Cast: Isis Love,Dak Ramsey
    Genres: FemDom,Strapon,All Sex,Fetish,CBT,Spanking

James Bound is in grave danger as he is lured into a trap by the villainess Isis Love. Thier steamy sex turns into deceit as our hero is captured and made into Isis' toy to do as she will, torturing him before she assassinates him, will James be able to turn the tables on this sultry she-devil before she gets tired of her sadistic games and ends it forever? Sex & bondage, strap-ons & violet wands, ropes & clothes pins, this will be a long night for James Bound.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 55:29
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 817.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The Long Night Of James Bound

12. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Kira Noir Fisting
    [​IMG]

Watching her take it in the asshole has been a inspiration to us. It is always exciting to see your friends use their assholes and then have them come use yours.

Duration: 54:24
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2733kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Kira Noir Fisting

13. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Nurse Fluffy
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2017
    Studio: TopGrl
    Cast: Slave Fluffy, London River
    Genres: Femdom, Maledom, Bondage, Anal Play, Speculum, Vibrator, CBT, Clothespins, Ring gag, Electro Torture, StraightJacket, Blowjob

Nurse Fluffy has been called to care for OT's wife while he is out on a business trip. When Fluffy is introduced to London he can tell right away that she is severely disturbed. She must be kept in a straight jacket at all times. She is aggressive, hyper sexual, and her mood shifts uncontrollably. She harasses him constantly while he is performing his care taking duties, even when he threatens to shock her with the only tool at his disposal to protect himself from her. He feels safe physically at least. London is kept in constant bondage to protect her from herself, but most of all to protect him. Everything is going will until London works her way out of her straight jacket and begins to stalk her frightened nurse through the house. She lurks in the crawlspace under the house until her nurse; her prey is in the right place for her to pounce. She subdues him quickly and he wakes up in the straight jacket that she had been wearing. London is no more sane than she had been before thoug.

Duration: 1:01:02
    Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
    Audio: 106kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Nurse Fluffy

14. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Bound For Punishment Part 2
    [​IMG]

Needs of her slave concerns, while she touches him with the milking machine, or what always she also explains as a cruel mistress.

Duration: 54:47
    Video: 576x432, XviD, 1618kbps
    Audio: 118kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 701.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bound For Punishment Part 2

15. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Kira Noir
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2020
    Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Fisting, Speculums, Object insertion, Gape, Double Fisting, 3some, Strapon, Pegging, Double Penetrations

Kira Noir has been a favorite of Pegnim for years and she finally came to play. Watching her take it in the asshole has been a inspiration to us. It is always exciting to see your friends use their assholes and then have them come use yours.

Duration: 54:24
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2733kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Kira Noir

16. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Pegging Compilation Part 2
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2020
    Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Fisting, Speculums, Object insertion, Gape, Double Fisting, 3some, Strapon, Pegging, Double Penetrations

Some of our hottest stars in their best moments: Ashley Fires, Blue Dream, Cadence Lux, Casey Calvert, Khloe Kapri, Leigh Raven, Sioucsie Q., Trinity St Clair...

Duration: 1:02:58
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2731kbps
    Audio: 186kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Pegging Compilation Part 2

17. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Ballbusting By Shemale Domme On Twink Sub - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

First video (of many) with Shemale Domme Michelly Ximenez, using servilejerome as her BDSM and bareback sex sub... In this first session focused on ballbusting, she busts jerome's balls hard for a full hour! Punches, Kicks, kneeing, hits with bongers, rubber mallet, boxing with MMA gloves and bare knuckles, etc., while jerome is tied tightly and screams ever louder from being ballbusted without pause over an hour!

Duration: 57:45
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3138kbps
    Audio: 152kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Ballbusting By Shemale Domme On Twink Sub - Full HD 1080p

18. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

[​IMG]

Wow! A beautiful woman with strapon dominates the man and trance of Natalie. She tied them up and gave orders for what to do. She fucks Natalie, and trus fucks ass guy

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Rick Savage
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Fiona Loren, Lucy Diamondz, Tara Indiana
    Genres: S&M, Bondage, Castles/Dungeons, Domination, Female Dominatio

Slave Lucy is seeking employment at the dungeon den of iniquity, so headmistress Tara decides to explore her pain threshold. Bondage, nipple torture, single-tail whipping, caning, and extreme electrical torture are all a part of Lucy's interview. Along the way, the wicked Tara also affixes and incredibly painful suction device to the young lady's hairless pussy. And we actually see her tiny twat get sucked deep into a glass tube. Mistress Fiona has been naughty, so Tara also takes the time to punish her with spanking, caning, and play piercing. Says Rick Savage, This is one of the most intense S&M experiences that I have ever filmed.

Duration: 54:34
    Video: 640x464, DivX 5, 1604kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 700.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rick Savage

20. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Mistress Rox
    [​IMG]

This fucking slave even tried to challenge Me ! The fucking pig, after getting aroused with My feet, got his ball tortured and flogged by a pad full of nails. Not being satisfied, he wished to be my Wc for an abundant piss and then offered his ass to be opened. When I took out my mega-strap-on it was full of his shit and he had to clean it well with his tongue.

Duration: 1:01:16
    Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2414kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Rox