1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Rough, Tough Women | Violent Chicks | Torture Videos

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by Balamut693, Mar 16, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Best Break Up Therapy Ever
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2016
    Studio: She Owns Your Manhood / Clips4Sale
    Cast: Anya Olsen, Ashley Fires, Lux Orchid
    Genres: Strapon, Revenge Sex, Blowjob, Cum On Leotard

Its been almost a year since Lance got dumped. He cant get over his ex, Lux Orchid. Hes seeing a great girl now. Everything is awesome about Anya Olsen. He loves her, but he cant stop thinking about Lux, so he reached out to Ashley Fires. Dr Fires is the best there is a aggressive break up recovery
    Ashley Fires methods are unorthodox. She tracked down Lances ex and used her amazing psychology powers to get her in a deep meditative state. She can pull her in an out of it simply by snapping her fingers. When in this state, Lux follows all orders. When Dr Fires snaps her fingers again, Lux snaps out of it and is suddenly fully aware of what is going on again Lance is in a typical therapy session when Dr Fires tells him the plan. She has Anya, his new girlfriend waiting in another room. She calls Anya in, who is more than enthusiastic about helping her lover with his mental health. Anya is a real keeper. She says, Baby, we just need to fuck in front of your ex-girlfriend
    Dr Fires summon.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 41:17
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V7
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Best Break Up Therapy Ever

2. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Femdom Sex scene
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Genres: Female Domination, Fetish, Girl on Guy Strap-Ons
    Video language: English

Many people have said that Jessa Rhodes is the most beautiful woman on the site! Here's a new Femdom Sex scene- we gave her Alec and let her use him as her slave! Note: Unfortunately, the still photos from this scene were corrupted.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 41:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6654kbps
    Audio: 113kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Femdom Sex scene

3. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Femdom Sex scene
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Female Domination, Fetish, Girl on Guy Strap-Ons

Many people have said that Jessa Rhodes is the most beautiful woman on the site! Here's a new Femdom Sex scene- we gave her Alec and let her use him as her slave! Note: Unfortunately, the still photos from this scene were corrupted.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Femdom Sex scene

4. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Sharing With Hubby
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Babs Video Productions
    Cast: Babs, Cuckboy
    Genres: Femdom, Humilation,

I thought I would bring Hubby this time to help me work over my slave . . . Of course Hubby loved every minute! I thought I would share one of my sissy fag cuckolds with hubby. Hubby couldn't wait until he had this fag sucking on his wee-wee. I used clothespins, nipple clamps and of course I had to paddle him, too! They both had their share of cock to suck on!.

Duration: 40:32
    Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 341.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sharing With Hubby

5. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Petticoat Punishment
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Bondage, Boots, Gloves, Humiliation, Leather, Strap-On, Tease and Denial

If there is one thing Mistress Chanel loves doing to a slave above all others it has to be stretching his vulnerable ass wide open. She does not care if the slave doesn't want that, or if it is painful for him. Any slave of hers is destined to be mercilessly by her special tapered dildo.

Duration: 47:38
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4100kbps
    Audio: 202kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Petticoat Punishment

6. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Lance Fart
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Lance Hart, London River
    Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Vibrator, Flogging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Dildo, Trampling, Slapping, Ejaculation

Lance Hart could have just had his bike fixed, thanked London, and gone on his way. London was nice enough to help him after all. But Lance couldn't resist trying to sneak in a grope on her ass; a mistake London makes him regret. After she takes him down, she puts him in bondage that gives her access to his ass. Instead of filling his tires with air, she decides that the air pump would be more entertaining to use on Lance's butt. She renames him Lance "Fart" before using a dildo to make the air loudly from his butt. A little humiliation is not payment enough for his transgression. London uses metal cuffs to secure Lance to the floor before she starts trampling and beating him, but it seems that he might be enjoying his punishment too much. She stands him up for a heaving spanking and flogging. She loves the sound of his wails as she hits him harder and harder. She steps on his toes just to raise the volume of his cries a bit more. When she is satisfied that he has been beaten enough .

Duration: 44:04
    Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
    Audio: 104kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 907.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Lance Fart

7. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Macy Cartel & Sadie Holmes
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Macy Cartel, Sadie Holmes
    Genres: FemDom, HandJob, CFNM

Macy Cartel and Sadie Holmes are two sexy and mean web cam girls, waiting on some nerd to fix their computer so they can get to work. When he finally shows up and tells them his fee, they decide to pay him in another way. At first they flirt with him and tease him, knowing he probably does not get around many super hotties like themselves. He is like putty in their hands. Just when the nerd thinks he is going to have the night of his life, Sadie puts her shiny red high heel in his balls while Macy giggles. This is going to be a long night. They tease, humiliate and break his balls with knees and kicks. Macy his face with her perfect ass, making him smell her pussy while Sadie drives her knee into his balls. Then Macy gets her turn to knee him while Sadie sits on his face. They make him strip in front of them. They take their tops off to reveal natural perfect breasts, which bounce amazingly while they kick him in the nuts. They leave him holding his balls on the ground to get changed .

Duration: 43:27
    Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 974.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Macy Cartel & Sadie Holmes

8. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

The guy took a rubber cock in his mouth to satisfy his insatiable girlfriend
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Verona Varnetti
    Genres: Ass Worship, Body Worship, Chindo, Female Domination

Most of all, the brunette had a passion for sex and for strong men. As soon as it became known to the protagonist of this video, he, full of determination, went to get acquainted with the chick and the same evening stuck to her pussy. First, the girl pulled down her shorts and got on all fours, demonstrating her pussy. From what he saw, the man lost control of himself and immediately sank his mouth into the pussy. After cunnilingus, the woman made a blowjob for a man, then lifted her legs and kicked off the spit. The boy so cool fucked the girl that the second fuck did not take long to wait. He again caressed the cap with his tongue, and then otzharil girlfriend and finished on her stomach.

Format: avi
    Duration: 40:31
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
    Audio: 210kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 791.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The guy took a rubber cock in his mouth to satisfy his insatiable girlfriend

9. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Lance Fart
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Vibrator, Flogging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Dildo, Trampling, Slapping, Ejaculation

Lance Hart could have just had his bike fixed, thanked London, and gone on his way. London was nice enough to help him after all. But Lance couldn't resist trying to sneak in a grope on her ass; a mistake London makes him regret. After she takes him down, she puts him in bondage that gives her access to his ass. Instead of filling his tires with air, she decides that the air pump would be more entertaining to use on Lance's butt. She renames him Lance "Fart" before using a dildo to the air loudly from his butt. A little humiliation is not payment enough for his transgression. London uses metal cuffs to secure Lance to the floor before she starts trampling and beating him, but it seems that he might be enjoying his punishment too much. She stands him up for a heaving spanking and flogging. She loves the sound of his wails as she hits him harder and harder. She steps on his toes just to raise the volume of his cries a bit more. When she is satisfied that he has been beaten enough to ha.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Lance Fart

10. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Lance Fart
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom, Tied, Humilation

Lance Hart could have just had his bike fixed, thanked London, and gone on his way. London was nice enough to help him after all. But Lance couldn't resist trying to sneak in a grope on her ass; a mistake London makes him regret. After she takes him down, she puts him in bondage that gives her access to his ass. Instead of filling his tires with air, she decides that the air pump would be more entertaining to use on Lance's butt.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Lance Fart

11. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Sharing With Hubby
    [​IMG]

I thought I would bring Hubby this time to help me work over my slave . . . Of course Hubby loved every minute! I thought I would share one of my sissy fag cuckolds with hubby. Hubby couldn't wait until he had this fag sucking on his wee-wee. I used clothespins, nipple clamps and of course I had to paddle him, too! They both had their share of cock to suck on!.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Jasmine Webb
    [​IMG]
    Genres: slave, humilation, femdom, cuckold,big ass, pov.

Global Superstar Jasmine Webb is one of the most beautiful women in the world. In her Femdom debut, she shows her mean side... She loves having her ass and feet worshipped by whiteboys!

Duration: 41:17
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Jasmine Webb

13. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Jessa Rhodes part 2
    [​IMG]

Their body has been used and abused, clipped all up and down, tied up in rope and beaten. And so, after they gives us a little show, spreading their ass for our enjoyment, it's right back to work for them.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Jessa Rhodes part 2

14. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

jillian janson and marcelo
    [​IMG]

When you add in the bondage, plus the big cocks, with the rough brutal pussy poundings, and then deep throating breath play, you end up with a dazed, broken slut.

Duration: 44:11
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download jillian janson and marcelo

15. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Mounted & Milked
    [​IMG]
    Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, BDSM, Bondage, Cock Torture, Foot Worship, Spanking, Tease & Denial, Cuckolding, Fetish

Mistress Jaded and Mistress Kennedy string up their slave david and torment him to no end in this fem-dom flick. In one scene Mistress Kennedy mounts a cock attached to his face and in another Mistress Jaded mounts him with her strap on in many different long and deep positions.

Duration: 40:00
    Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 352.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mounted & Milked

16. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Tardiness Punished
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2013
    Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Can lefty really satisfy the cruel and sexual urges of 2 demanding Mistresses? The chances are no, but as a good sex slave should, he is willing to try! Audrey and Madison determine a series of tests. Madison is horny but must first be sure lefty can make her cum. He is gagged with a dildo and ordered to please Audrey. Madison whips his back as he thrusts into Audrey's wet pussy.

Duration: 44:37
    Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 522.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Tardiness Punished

17. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Seductive Interrogation part 1
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2013
    Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

When submitting to Mistress, you must be willing to become her sex slave and pain slut all at one time. She can change from horny to cruel in a split second and when she is displeased she takes it out on you by tying you tight and sodomizing your ass! chad thinks he can satisfy this demanding Mistress.

Duration: 47:18
    Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 533.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Seductive Interrogation part 1

18. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Lance Fart
    [​IMG]

Lance Hart could have just had his bike fixed, thanked London, and gone on his way. London was nice enough to help him after all. But Lance couldn't resist trying to sneak in a grope on her ass; a mistake London makes him regret. After she takes him down, she puts him in bondage that gives her access to his ass. Instead of filling his tires with air, she decides that the air pump would be more entertaining to use on Lance's butt. She renames him Lance "Fart" before using a dildo to make the air loudly from his butt. A little humiliation is not payment enough for his transgression. London uses metal cuffs to secure Lance to the floor before she starts trampling and beating him, but it seems that he might be enjoying his punishment too much. She stands him up for a heaving spanking and flogging. She loves the sound of his wails as she hits him harder and harder. She steps on his toes just to raise the volume of his cries a bit more. When she is satisfied that he has been beaten enough .

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Lance Fart

19. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Sharing With Hubby
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Macy Cartel & Sadie Holmes
    [​IMG]
    Studio: MeanHandJobs

Macy Cartel and Sadie Holmes are two sexy and mean web cam girls, waiting on some nerd to fix their computer so they can get to work. When he finally shows up and tells them his fee, they decide to pay him in another way. At first they flirt with him and tease him, knowing he probably does not get around many super hotties like themselves. He is like putty in their hands. Just when the nerd thinks he is going to have the night of his life, Sadie puts her shiny red high heel in his balls while Macy giggles. This is going to be a long night. They tease, humiliate and break his balls with knees and kicks. Macy ss his face with her perfect ass, making him smell her pussy while Sadie drives her knee into his balls. Then Macy gets her turn to knee him while Sadie sits on his face. They make him strip in front of them. They take their tops off to reveal natural perfect breasts, which bounce amazingly while they kick him in the nuts. They leave him holding his balls on the ground to get chang.

Duration: 43:27
    Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 974.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Macy Cartel & Sadie Holmes