1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Rough, Tough Women | Violent Chicks | Torture Videos

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by Balamut693, Mar 16, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Anal Gimp Training
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2017
    Cast: Marley Brinx
    Video language: English

Miss Marley is so pretty.. so cute with her bubble gum pink & blue outfit and pigtail braids. Nobody would ever suspect her of being such a sexual deviant. Miss Marley can get guys to so whatever she wants, no matter how horrific it may be. She has a giant pink cock she wants to try out and latex gimp boy is going to be the first to give it a ride. She wants to stuff the anal gimp so full that he will never forget name. She fucks his ass with high energy, punishing his butt with every thrust. She pounds her giant rubber cock deeper and deeper into his anus owning him completely.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 21:06
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11297kbps
    Audio: 300kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.8 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Anal Gimp Training

2. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Glossy Boots
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Chloe Amour

Chloe is dressed in her crotch-high metal-stiletto boots, slaves cannot help but fall to their knees to worship such a beauty. She sees spots on her glossy boots that only a slaves tongue can polish out. Chloe wants them as shiny as possible for her photo shoot. The slaves job is to lick them properly clean from top to bottom. Even the soles and heels must be perfectly clean. She lets the slave stare at her ass while sucking on the metal heels. Chloe is a true Goddess, she etches her name onto his back with her sharp metal heels marking her new property.

Duration: 15:04
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11260kbps
    Audio: 302kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Glossy Boots

3. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Please Fuck My Girlfriend
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Kelly Bundy

Kelly Bundy is exasperated with her boyfriend Cameron. After yet another unsuccessful attempt to make love ruined because his dick is too small to even penetrate her, Kelly tells Cameron his tiny dick just won't do the job. So she orders him to use a chindo strapon to fuck her pussy. Kelly needs to orgasm, even if it has to be this way. Once Kelly cums, she pushes away her tiny dicked boyfriend in disgust. Bored of having to be fucked by a fake cock, Kelly tells Cameron that she is going to break up with him in one hour unless he finds a way to really get her fucked. Desperate, Cameron offers friends and even total strangers the chance to fuck his girlfriend only to get turned down several times until someone says yes. Cameron was happy to find someone to fuck Kelly but now he has to face the aftermath. Kelly cuddling with her new lover while he is reduced to a chastised foot cuckold. Cameron was desperate to keep Kelly, but now he sees the cost. Now that Cameron has been reduced to nothing but her bitch so Kelly decides to exact some humiliating revenge for all the nights she was unsatisfied by his cock. Kelly orders Cameron to suck the dick of her new lover. Kelly truly enjoys his humiliation as she guides Cameron's face up and down her new lover's cock shaft, then has him stand over Cameron so his balls can flop in Cameron's face. Kelly giggles with delight as her new lover's cum falls on Cameron's face like a waterfall. She laughs as she smears the cum all over Cameron's face, then orders him to eat the cum of a real man. Kelly's new stud wants to get romantic but Kelly quickly puts him in his place telling him he is nothing but a bitch. Kelly orders him to his knees and tells him to lick her ass. As a treat for her bitch, Kelly puts chocolate candy in her ass and orders him to lick it out. With Cameron bitch #1, and her new bitch #2 on their knees in front of her, Kelly tells them that she is in the mood for some amusement and they are going to provide it. Kelly gives each of them a dildo and tells them to fuck themselves with it! As her two bitches humiliate themselves in front of her, Kelly masturbates her pussy, enjoying her sexual power over her bitches. But when they fail to fuck themselves hard enough, Kelly takes over, shoving the cocks in herself until both of her bitches are whining in pain. Finished with her bitches, Kelly orders them to do her housework while she goes out to have some fun.

Duration: 33:26
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6329kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Please Fuck My Girlfriend

4. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Big Cock Propaganda vol.01
    [​IMG]

Several compilations on the topic of interracial cuckold from the master of the genre. The narrative is in English but to understand the knowledge thereof is sufficient on a superficial level. This is the first part to be continued.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 1.7 GB in 1 files.

Download Big Cock Propaganda vol.01

5. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Pool Boy Cuck MiniMovie
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Leena Sky

When the gorgeous Leena Sky calls her pool boy over to tell him that her husband is out of town and she wants to fuck, he thinks it's his lucky day. But Leena takes one look at his cock and bursts out laughing; there is no way she could even feel that small dick; It is smaller than her finger! But Leena is horny, so she puts the little dicked bitch to work eating her pussy so she will get some pleasure at least. She tells him she might have some other uses for him; little does he know what they will be! Leena puts her new cuck to work licking her ass clean while she prepares to go out on a date with a real man. Leena makes the cuck thoroughly clean her ass, making sure his tongue reaches every part of her ass. Leena cruelly asks the cuck if he likes the dress she will be going out in to party while he stays there and cleans her house. Leena returns from her date with a stud in tow. She has another surprise for her cuckold pool boy; she wants to see him suck cock and take a big load right in his face! Leena manhandles her bitch, his head down on her new stud's cock and spreading his mouth wide to take the entire shaft in his mouth. She can't contain her laughter as the stud blows a big load on the pool subby's face. Leena then spreads the filth all over his pathetic face. Leena makes it very clear to her chastised pool boy cuck - if he ever wants to get his dick out of its cage, he has to learn to take her big black cock in his ass - and he better start begging for it right now! Leena makes the bitch lube it up with his own spit, then takes his ass long and hard, really pounding her cock in his ass while laughing at his cries of pain. After stretching out his pussy hole, Leena orders him to clean his ass juices off her cock, humiliating him all the while, asking him how good his ass tastes. Leena Sky wants her small cock pool boy cuck to see how a real cock works, so she orders her cuck to watch as she fucks her hot boy but Leena is not content with just making him watch; she also wants him joining in by licking her pussy while she is being fucked. To humiliate the bitch even further, Leena has the cuck suck up the ball and dick sweat from her stud's cock as well. Leena has the stud wearing a condom for a reason; she wants to dump all the cum in the cuck's face and mouth and laugh while she watches the humiliated bitch eating it. Leena and her hot stud relax after they have had sex, so now by using the cuck's mouth and tongue as their personal foot massager while they make out hot and heavy over the chastised cuck boy. Leena then puts the bitch to use again, first by making him walk in his heels so she and her stud can laugh at him, then back to cleaning her pool while she makes out with her stud. The totally humiliated loser can only look on helplessly, wishing that he had a real cock women would actually want to fuck.

Duration: 33:55
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6470kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Pool Boy Cuck MiniMovie

6. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Slaves Brain Turned to Mush in VR by Sexy Asses Multi Ruin
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Alexa Rydel

1080 HD Alexa is back in another epic Edging Salon clip! This slave has been dropped off at the Edging Salon for a mind erasing session. He's already very stupid, but his Princess wants him dumber. Hot girls know, our asses make boys dumb. So, Alexa uses images of sexy asses to get this slave stupider. The stupider the slave, the more room there is in its brain for the stuff we want to put in.

This clip contains a picture in picture that features segments from "Ass Addict Meditation and Rinse." The full picture in picture is also available separately in an at home jerker format. The picture in picture shows what the slave in The Edging Salon is seeing while in virtual reality. The picture in picture is mostly POV images of sexy oiled up asses in thongs and bikinis. It also includes ass worship segments. The sound is mixed. It includes the meditative music that help relax the slave for its ruining, along with sounds from the PIP and handjob.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 15:56
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Slaves Brain Turned to Mush in VR by Sexy Asses Multi Ruin

7. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Elizabeth's House Maid / Cling Film Handjob
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Elizabeth,Sidonia

Elizabeth's House Maid: Governess Elizabeth is enjoying an afternoons reading and relaxation but has been waiting far too long for her maid Tiffany to bring her Champagne. When she appears with no excuse, she is taken in hand with a swift spanking. Tiffany then starts to dust the room, a chore she should of completed earlier but ends up making dust fall on Mistress, so again she is put over the knee and spanked harder and longer. Elizabeth then decides to train Tiffany on her big rubber strapon, fucking her mouth with it before stretching her ass with her gloved fingers and a big pink dildo. Tiffany is then fucked with her first ever strapon, the big length sliding in and out as she gyrates her hips with new found pleasures. Mistress is so pleased with how the training is going that she allows Tiffany to be tied to the treat chair for a few minutes of intense pleasure.
    Cling Film Handjob: Bondage lover Mistress Sidonia has her slave clingfilmed to the floating bondage board, totally helpless she can continually tease his hard cock and make him to cum when she chooses.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 1.2 GB in 2 files.

Download Elizabeth's House Maid / Cling Film Handjob

8. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Ariana Marie Fucked & Humbled
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Ariana Marie

I love seeing how far guys will go to please me, and I definitely have a sadistic side. I picked the biggest rubber cock I could find from the store to torment this gimp boy with, I am going to fuck his ass silly. Any time he protests I just stare at him with my big brown doe eyes and gorgeous doll face and he will literally do anything I want. I have a special way with getting whatever I want from men. I fuck his his ass while he moans and complains, but who cares? I am having fun! -Ariana Marie

Duration: 18:44
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11297kbps
    Audio: 301kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Ariana Marie Fucked & Humbled

9. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Learning A Goddess's Kinky Appetite
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Cleo

Goddess Cleo is throwing a spring break party for two friends. They tell her they are both crazy about Cleo, but she knows they won't be able to handle her kinky sexuality. She makes a bet with them, and decides to teach them why they won't be able to handle her. Goddess Cleo has them strip down and puts a collar on them, before she takes a seat and has them worship her feet. Each of them lick and suck on her toes and worship Goddess Cleo's beautiful feet. Cleo makes them gag on her toes before licking them some more. Goddess Cleo gives her admirers an opportunity to stop now before continuing their kinky trial. Goddess Cleo shoves their faces in her ass for them to worship and kiss. Toby is really into pleasing and worshipping Cleo, while Cameron doesn't seem that interested. Goddess Cleo bends over while Toby inhales her Goddess scent while kissing her perfectly shaped ass. Cameron needs a bit more convincing to worship her ass properly, and Goddess Cleo sits her ass on his face so he has no choice but to worship Cleo's ass. Goddess Cleo wants to give her boys a surprise. All the worship they've been giving her has made her so horny, and she is ready to fuck. Goddess Cleo has them open their eyes to see her big black cock, and she wants them to suck her strap on cock. Cameron is up first and stuffs it deep in his mouth despite his misgivings. Goddess Cleo encourages him to suck it for all he's worth, saying he looks really good sucking it. Toby eagerly deepthroats Cleo's massive cock like a cock slut. Goddess Cleo then has Cameron bend over the table and starts pegging his virgin ass with her strap on cock. Cameron can't take a fucking with Goddess Cleo and backs out of the competition, when Toby quickly climbs up on the table and presents his ass to Goddess Cleo to be her fuck toy. Goddess Cleo awards Toby as the winner with a hard ass fucking.

Duration: 21:54
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11694kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Learning A Goddess's Kinky Appetite

10. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Makes Lance Hart Work For The Cock
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Chelsea Marie

Lance Hart comes crawling into Chelsea Marie's lair, hungry for what the other dom ladies just can't give him... real cock! Chelsea doesn't disappoint him, but she does make him work for it. He wouldn't deserve it if he didn't put in the effort. Chelsea leads him through the course, ordering him to worship her every inch, slowly and with passion. He worships her feet, getting them sloppy wet with spit and tongue, then moves up her long beautiful legs. She teases him with the sight of her cock, asking if he really wants it, then she puts him back to work. She orders him to worship her perfect tits to really see how good he is with his tongue, before putting him to task sucking her cock. Chelsea locks Lance in a cage, where he's made to suck her cock and worship her ass and balls while she feeds it to him. The hope of getting out of that cage and getting his mouth fully around that sweet hard cock is like torment to Lance, until he's finally allowed his freedom. He thanks Chelsea by sucking her cock like a pro, taking the whole thing down, milking her nice and slow the way she likes it. Finally, Chelsea gives Lance what he really wants, and fucks him hard and deep, fast and slow. She gives it to him with a fever until he shoots his load all over himself. Chelsea feeds his hot cum to him, then flips him onto his stomach and continues fucking his hungry aching ass until she's decided she's had enough. She blows her load into his mouth and onto his face, rewarding him for a job well done. Eat it up Lance... there's more where that came from!

Duration: 42:21
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Makes Lance Hart Work For The Cock

11. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Nina Hartley's Role Reversal Threesome
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Nari Park, Nina Hartley

Nina Hartley and my lovely assistant are here to teach a very special lesson to the men in our lives, and you women who love them. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, isn't that what they say? He wants to see you sitting between two men, being touched gently? I want to see him done that way by two women. He wants to see you bent over, sucking his cock while someone else plays with your bottom? Let's reverse those roles, too...

Duration: 17:51
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7804kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Nina Hartley's Role Reversal Threesome

12. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Angela's Ass Licker
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Angela White

Accept humiliation from his Mistress--- jerk!!! The main point of the video to you, worthless slave, you will always crawl in beautiful legs of the Goddess

Duration: 13:27
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11311kbps
    Audio: 305kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Angela's Ass Licker

13. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Chanel Preston Give me Head
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Chanel Preston

Give me some head... Mistress Chanel takes what she wants, her slave is in the perfect position to lick her pussy. He is made to lick until she orgasms multiple times. Men should orally worship women.

Duration: 13:25
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11273kbps
    Audio: 303kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Chanel Preston Give me Head

14. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Lesson part 253 - Nina Hartley Shares Her Toys
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Nina Hartley

Nina Hartley fans, you know I love to share, but can you believe I'd let my girlfriends down into the dungeon when my human fuck toy is on display? Well if you can't, all I have to say is, seeing is believing! He's here to serve for my pleasure... and hers... and also hers, in this 18 minute scene that ends with two of us fingering his asshole at once!

Duration: 18:46
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7757kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Lesson part 253 - Nina Hartley Shares Her Toys

15. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Cruel Women, Crueler Games and Fuck Puppets
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Callie Nicole, Charley Hart

These two incredible Goddesses have a game in mind. The slaves have to race each other around in a circle three times. Whoever looses gets a little bit less pain. They ensure the slaves that they are both going to get it regardless while they laugh! Round and round the slaves go and of course one of them loses. Guess he is getting shocked really badly! . The women laugh as they continue to torment them. These men only exist to serve their Mistresses, no matter how cruel their treatment. The women get bored and decide they have another game in store. Mistress Kelly and her friend give their restrained slave 20 seconds to jerk off unless she fries his balls with the cattle prod. What of the other slave? He cannot just stand there. They decide to clean off his useless fuck stick with water making him even more conductive to the electricity and give him a choice at which ball they should shock.The girls go back to slave 1 bound on the table and decide to milk his slut-stick and are so unhappy with what he produces. They decide to save it to put on their dildo for when they fuck his man pussy later. After all of that CBT the Mistresses enjoy using their slaves in a human pony cart race. After that, they decide to see if the slaves have any worth. Limp cocks are just so pathetic and useless but their dildo gags are nice and firm! The slaves are instructed to fuck their owners beautiful pussies over and over again. The Mistresses moan and try to cum but the slaves are just so awful at it. Eventually the slaves do something right but the women already have their minds made up to go inside the house and fuck each other. They lock up their fuck puppets in their cages. Perhaps they can be of use later.

Duration: 18:10
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11709kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Cruel Women, Crueler Games and Fuck Puppets

16. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Bratty Dom Amara Romani Gets Her Way
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Amara Romani

Brat Dom Amara Romani has after school detention, And knows just how to get out of it early, She locks the door and puts a leash on Mr Johnson the teacher and tells him she isn't wearing any panties she puts him on his knees and starts rubbing her pussy telling him how wet she gets controlling men, and masturbates right in his face them shoves her fingers in his mouth and tells him too strip and lay down, Then she slides her wet pussy back and forth on his hard cock grinding on it as she moans and talks dirty to him then she explodes in orgasm and tells him not to touch his dick or jerk off until she gives him permission, Then takes his wallet from the desk and takes his credit card and leaves but promises to see him again tomorrow , left frustrated Mr Johnson just lays there hoping tomorrow could come quicker, He knows he is her bitch, and always gives her little bratty ass her way. Brat Dom Amara Romani has after school detention for the second time this week, but knows just how to use Mr. Johnson and get out early and even plans on getting some cash today, She uses her sexy little outfits and wears no panties and always gets her way, She is a spoiled Brat, she will financially drain you and use you for her own needs and desires, Today She grinds her ass on Mr. Johnsons face until she has cum all over it, then she makes him kiss her precious ass and beg to lick and worship it more, after she has finished with him she empties his wallet and laughs at how pathetic Mr johnson is, The Power Of the Pussy! Brat Dom Amara Romani has after school detention for the third time this week and tells Mr. Johnson that she needs to leave in like 5 minutes, So what can she do to get out of it, He tells her she shouldn't ne suck a naughty little Brat girl and that he had planned to do the unicorn thing today, she tells him she needs more money, Mr. johnson says but Amara, I gave you cash yesterday and my credit card she asks if he has his checkbook And tells him again in snotty tone that she needs to leave in 5 minutes, He writes her a check for 2,000 dollars He is weekend and submissive by her sexiness Mr. Johnson attaches a chindo to his head like a unicorn but cant seem to find her pussy, so Amara puts it on his chin and rides his face until she cums then thanks him and leaves with her 2000 dollar check and says see you tomorrow sucker. Brat Dom Amara is back for day 4 of detention, and Mr. Johnson is ready laying on the desk in a blue pair of speedos with a boner she see her opportunity and walks over and starts to stroke his dick telling him how big it is, when her collared boyfriend Toby walks in and says what the fuck Amara she immediately smacks him to his knees telling him that his dick is tiny and Mr. johnson has a big one and pays her, So now you get to watch my teacher fuck me Bitch boy, First Mr. Johnson licks he sweet wet pussy then he fucks her hard and fast as she has an orgasm screaming to her boyfriend Toby that she can't ever even feel his tiny dicklet, Then she demands that toby eat out all Mr. johnsons filthy cum goo. After eating Mr.Johnsons man filth Brat Dom Amara Romani has blindfolded her boyfriend telling him she will be back with a big surprise for him, when she returns she is wearing a 12" inch strap on cock and tells him if you want to stay with me bitch you're going to slather up this cock and beg me to fuck your little boy pussy with it, He gets to work right away like a professional cock gobbler he chokes and gags and drools all over her dick then she bends him over and tells him that this is how they will be fucking from now on and reminds him who wears the pants in this relationship, as she pounds huis ass even harder yelling who's my bitch , he moans back I am Goddess Amara.

Duration: 37:30
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6325kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.7 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Bratty Dom Amara Romani Gets Her Way

17. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Pocket Tease - So Deep
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Pocket Tease

Mistress Pocket is petite but she has a big personality and she loves dominating slaves. She has a giant rubber strap-on cock and she knows how to abuse a man with it! Pocket mocks slave jay then violently fucks his hole, when he complains of it being too deep she see's it as an opportunity to smack him across the face. She fucks him New York style with lots of attitude and energy.

Duration: 19:48
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11238kbps
    Audio: 302kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Pocket Tease - So Deep

18. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Breaking Slave part 23
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Goddess Cheyenne, Lydia Supremacy

Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne have caught a spy slave who is trying to smuggle out information to a competeing dungeon. He claims to be unbreakable, but Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne will see about that. Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne start their interrogation torture with some wooden paddles they use to paddle his traitorous pathetic pale white ass. The slaves ass turns bright red, but remains silent as the Mistresses upgrade their paddles to bigger versions. Mistress Cheyenne asks him some questions then paddles his traitorous ass, then Mistress Lydia baseball swings her paddle eliciting cries of pain. Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne are excited that the traitor slave they caught didn't break during phase one of their interrogation. It has been a long long time since they have had to go to phase two: caning. They don't waste much time before they start caning their prisoner slave. His pathetic slave ass is still red from phase one of their interrogation, but they brutally start caning his ass leaving dark red welts under his bright red skin. Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne don't care if they break their canes over his ass, as they have many of them to go through, and they don't hold back when they cane their slave. They remind him that his pain can be over as soon as he gives up the information, though they do rather enjoy the caning, so they hope he keeps his mouth shut so they can torture him longer. Mistress Lydia Supremacy and Mistress Cheyenne are surprised that their captured traitor slave has made it to phase three, whipping. They have the traitor slave tied up to a rack with handcuffs still not ready to give up the information. Both Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne know that will won't last long as they warm up their whips. Mistress Lydia lays into him first with her red suede whip that she lashes across his back from close range before Mistress Cheyenne unleashes her long black whip on his red back flesh. The pain from the whipping makes their slave dance in agony while he needlessly holds onto the information, making his Mistresses more and more angry. It's not long however, until Mistress Lydia and Mistress Cheyenne break his will and he dances in pain while repeating the information he was going to sel

Duration: 17:53
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Breaking Slave part 23

19. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Miss Jasmine - Cuckie Meet Pool Boy part 3
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Miss Jasmine

My new hot black stud fucks me hard on and against the pool table while my leashed husband in chastity watches us. Cuckie is ordered to lie face up under my dripping wet pussy while our new pool boy pounds me from behind. While I make hot with my hot new lover my husband gets to demonstrate his deep throating skills and taste my juices off a real man's cock. This high intensity romp ends with cuckie cleaning up a nice juicy load of protein off my stud's cock. Yummy!

Duration: 33:17
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5809kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Miss Jasmine - Cuckie Meet Pool Boy part 3

20. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Sneaky pissing intervention with miss Hell
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Vanessa Hell

Sneaky Eric empty his bladder all over this beautiful blonde babe named Vanessa Hell. Not only is he sneaking up on her, but when she noticed him he will also receive a nice foot job while she still is wearing her stockings. Eric is taking of her panties and lift up that leather looking skirt, so she can sit on that hard cock. These two are gonna get pissed and fucked, taking plenty of hot urine to the face and mouth, so sit back and relax, because this is gonna blow your urine loving mind.

Duration: 20:49
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6678kbps
    Audio: 251kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Sneaky pissing intervention with miss Hell