1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Rope Bondage | b.d.s.m Sex Slaves | Device Bondage

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mobi660, Jun 22, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Lina Roselina - double breast pump
    [​IMG]
    Studio: HuCows
    Cast: Lina Roselina
    Genres: bondage, metal collar, milking pump, gag, handcuffs
    Video language: English

Even tiny HuCows need regular sessions! Our smallest HuCow by far, Lina Roselina is cute but very naughty. Today, she will get pumped by the relentless double breast pump. It mimics a suckling motion, pulling the nipple out far into the transparent tube. The farmer has fitted her with a milking bra, so the tubes will stay on and everything is hands-free. But Lina quickly turns off the machine by pressing the off button! Now her hands need to be secured behind her back with heavy clamps, so she can't switch off the pump anymore. A harness muzzle gag is also strapped on her, this girl needs it! The farmer was trying to milk her standing up, in her cute HuCow socks, but soon the power of the machine gets too exhausting for little Lina. She drops onto her knees as the machine relentlessly continues its job: stretching Lina's nipples over and over again.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 10:10
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19671kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Lina Roselina - double breast pump

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

She Was Ready To Go
    [​IMG]
    Video language: English

She was ready to go. I was out side trying to clean the roof and gutters for her. She came out being her normal self a bitch. She started going off because I wasn't ready. I thought enough was enough. It was really hot out and I was tired of hearing it. I tie her to the ladder nice and tight. Shoved a big gag in her mouth and take out her big tits to soak up the Florida sun. It wasn't long before she changed her tone.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 10:02
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 152.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download She Was Ready To Go

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

The Bamboo Prison
    [​IMG]

Nyssa Nevers always seems to find herself in hot water. She loves submitting and pushing herself, letting Master test her and see just how far she can go. Her lines between pain and pleasure always seem so blurred, but then out of nowhere comes the world crushing orgasm, that always makes everything so worthwhile..

Format: mp4
    Duration: 11:07
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 232.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download The Bamboo Prison