1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Rope Bondage | b.d.s.m Sex Slaves | Device Bondage

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mobi660, Jun 22, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bdsm Most Popular Sara St Clair Bound and Gagged
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Studio: BedroomBondage
    Genres: Bondage
    Video language: English

The thief was in such a hurry there's jewelry and money strewn across the floor. Mary Jane mmphs through her tape gag and kicks her high-heel shoes but is unable to work herself free. Finally she's left with her breasts exposed and her heels nicely leashed to the desk.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 10:07
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8308kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 625.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bdsm Most Popular Sara St Clair Bound and Gagged

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bdsm Most Popular Party Girl left Hogtied for the Night Indica James
    [​IMG]

Lorelei's shoes fly off and she struggles barefoot and squirms in her flouncy pink sundress with waist-corset and mmphs into the whipping wind! She can't get out of the car because of that rope-leash!

Duration: 11:52
    Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 24064kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Bdsm Most Popular Party Girl left Hogtied for the Night Indica James

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bathtub bound bastinado
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

I hope naked Carissa Dumond into the bathroom her arms already tightly bound behind her back with speaker wire. I put her into the smmall bathtub and begin to run the water. Carissa sobs and screams throuh her ballgagged mouth in terror. I add another piece of speaker wire into her bound ankles and wrists putting her in a tight hogtie. As the water fills I take my crop and beat her barefeet. Poor helpless Carissa is unable to move at all and her wrinkled soles bear the burden of the foot torment. I bend over to bite her feet sending chills down her bound body then whip out my cane and continue the beating on her exposed feet. Carissa screams and criies and her arms turn purple from the excruciating tight wire cutting into the soft flesh of her upper arms. I take a moment to lick and kiss her feet then roll her onto her side to watch the fear in her eyes and laugh. Out comes the crop again ... whack, whack, whack. I have no mercy as I switch to the bamboo cane again. The water is now a.

Duration: 11:59
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6668kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 596.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bathtub bound bastinado

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Desperate To Escape I Get Lost In The Lair
    [​IMG]

I desperately try to escape from the huge abandoned building but my arms are still tied cruelly tight behind my back. After running and stumbling down a dark hallway I find the exit. I run into my first obstacle - a huge steel door. I struggle with my bound hands to slide the door open but it is very heavy and despite using all my strength it remains closed. After some intense struggling the steel door finally slides open enough for me to slip out. I find myself in a long corridor and I continue to search for a way out. I try the elevator first but it doesn't work so I continue running down a hallway. I come to another locked door and I scream into my gag - frustrated, scared and helpless. Finally I find an open door but it is just an empty space. I continue my frantic search for an exit crying and moaning into my gag. My stiletto boots echo off the walls as I search for a way out ...

Duration: 10:15
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6875kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 525.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Desperate To Escape I Get Lost In The Lair

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Muscular Milf Hung & Made To Cum
    [​IMG]

I rented a warehouse under the guise of having a tire repair business, but I'm actually using the space for throwing kinky BDSM parties. The bitchy landlord Claire Irons shows up about complaints of screams late at night. She picks up some rope from the table and a rubber from the floor demanding that I vacate the premises. I grab my taser and down she goes like a lump on the floor. The muscular MILF awakens suspended from the ceiling by her wrists - her legs bound wide apart with a spreader bar. Her muscles flex as she hangs painfully. I lower the winch but my captive's relief is only momentary since I quickly snip off her panties and press a vibrator up into her bare pussy. I tell her she will be tonight's party favor and she sobs into her cleave gag. I laugh as she sobs and sways on her tip toes then grab another piece of rope burying it deeply into her pussy and ass tying off her crotch rope. I crank up the winch until she's hanging nearly a foot off the ground and I leave the mus.

Duration: 11:22
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11703kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 990.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Muscular Milf Hung & Made To Cum

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Lynn - The Scorpion Tie
    [​IMG]

As usual, Miss GG Lynn is up to her old tricks. She likes to convince guys to tie her up, all the while pretending it wasn't her idea. She's got on a super tight dress and very sexy blue high heels. She's complaining at me within seconds of the first rope going on so I know I'm doing it right. Her elbows get bound behind her back to begin with, which keeps her from be able to fight back (not that she would, of course). I fold up her right arm as her mouth is running (and run it does, the whole damned time). Her hands get pulled back so using her fingers is not an option.

Duration: 11:18
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4429kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 379.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Lynn - The Scorpion Tie

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Fiona Sinclair in Quality Testing
    [​IMG]

An opening came up in the Ogre's World quality testing department and we really needed a girl to help out. We got in a shipment of new zipties and really needed to find someone to help us test them out. A new girl (played by Fiona Sinclair) comes into the office to apply for the new job.

Duration: 12:00
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4436kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 403.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Fiona Sinclair in Quality Testing

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Reza Blade in the 8 Minute Escape
    [​IMG]

A girl is tied by Mr. Ogre in some manner. She is then given eight Minutes to completely untie herself. During her attempt to escape, she is not allowed to damage herself in any way. If the girl is successful in her task to extricate herself from the bondage, she gets a prize and You get special bonus footage of another tie at the end of the clip. If she is unsuccessful, well...that is between her and Mr. Ogre...

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 11:23
    Video: 1024x768, Windows Media Video V8, 5859kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 490.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Reza Blade in the 8 Minute Escape

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Megan Jones in the 8 Minute Escape
    [​IMG]

A girl is tied by Mr. Ogre in some manner. She is then given eight minutes to completely untie herself. During her attempt to escape, she is not allowed to damage herself in any way. If the girl is successful in her task to extricate herself from the bondage, she gets a prize and YOU get special bonus footage of another tie at the end of the clip. If she is unsuccessful, well...that is between her and Mr. Ogre...

Duration: 10:40
    Video: 1200x900, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 385.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Megan Jones in the 8 Minute Escape

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

AJ Marion in The 8 Minute Escape
    [​IMG]

A girl is tied by Mr. Ogre in some manner. She is then given eight minutes to completely untie herself. During her attempt to escape, she is not allowed to damage herself in any way. If the girl is successful in her task to extricate herself from the bondage, she gets a prize and YOU get special bonus footage of another tie at the end of the clip. If she is unsuccessful, well...that is between her and Mr. Ogre...

Duration: 10:11
    Video: 1200x900, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 367.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download AJ Marion in The 8 Minute Escape

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

AJ Marion and Gina Rae Michaels in Bad Cop, Bad Cop
    [​IMG]

Gina Rae is a police woman who carries AJ in already bound and gagged. She is wearing a red bra, super tight red skirt and red high heeled pumps. Her elbows are tied together behind her back and her knees are bound together already as well. Gina tosses her unceremoniously onto the bed where Mr. Ogre is reclining. They begin discussing how to transport her. Ogre thinks she needs to be bundled up tighter and smaller to fit in the car better.

Duration: 10:53
    Video: 1024x768, Windows Media Video V8, 3906kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 315.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download AJ Marion and Gina Rae Michaels in Bad Cop, Bad Cop

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Mercy West - No Mercy
    [​IMG]

Mercy just getting to know each other, but Bella instantly takes control over her and in a matter of minutes Mercy is a willing slave. has a special touch, one that makes Mercy buck against her bondage.

Duration: 10:34
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5296kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 422.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mercy West - No Mercy

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Holly Daze in the 8 Minute Escape
    [​IMG]

A girl is tied by Mr. Ogre in some manner. She is then given eight minutes to completely untie herself. During her attempt to escape, she is not allowed to damage herself in any way. If the girl is successful in her task to extricate herself from the bondage, she gets a prize and You get special bonus footage of another tie at the end of the clip. If she is unsuccessful, well...that is between her and Mr. Ogre...

Duration: 11:32
    Video: 1024x768, Windows Media Video V8, 5859kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 498.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Holly Daze in the 8 Minute Escape

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Super bondage, domination and torture for two horny girls HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Sexy brunette in black clothes, with beautiful hot ass and with shaved pussy plus horny blonde in black dress, with small tits and with hot body. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the bed.Gag in her mouth. She fucks her wet pussy with big vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny slavegirl with sexy body in the large bedroom.

Duration: 10:42
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5710kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for two horny girls HD 1080p

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bdsm Most Popular Sexy Secretary Office Bound Aubrielle Summer
    [​IMG]

Then she's roped to a bin to keep her in one place. Finally she's left inside the bin so she'll never get away. Topless, bare breasts, rope bondage, outdoor bondage.

Duration: 10:06
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8127kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 621.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bdsm Most Popular Sexy Secretary Office Bound Aubrielle Summer

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bdsm Most Popular Stewardess Bound in Uniform Danielle Trixie
    [​IMG]

Loren Chance has been captured and is now roped on a chair, with a tape-gag muffling her nervous noises. Her blouse has come open to expose her perky breasts. She struggles alone, not knowing what will become of her. Later, her chair has tipped to the floor, and 3 bad guys are hovering around her, enjoying the look of their damsel in .

Duration: 11:26
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8134kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 704.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bdsm Most Popular Stewardess Bound in Uniform Danielle Trixie

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bdsm Most Popular Straightjacket Bondage with Mitts Inside Niki Lee Young
    [​IMG]

Loren Chance has been captured and is now roped on a chair, with a tape-gag muffling her nervous noises. Her blouse has come open to expose her perky breasts. She struggles alone, not knowing what will become of her.

Duration: 11:49
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8130kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 728.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bdsm Most Popular Straightjacket Bondage with Mitts Inside Niki Lee Young

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bdsm Most Popular Temp Secretary Office Bound
    [​IMG]

Sarah's been dressed in studded leather fetish wear and spread on the bed with leather mittens, leather-and-steel cuffs, silken ropes, and steel big-toe cuffs on chains. She's bit-gagged for good measure. Her phone lies on the bed, tantalizingly out of reach.

Duration: 10:36
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8132kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 646.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bdsm Most Popular Temp Secretary Office Bound

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Terra bound for orced orgasm & foot torment
    [​IMG]

I invite sexy secretary Terra Mizu over after work. I'm really pissed off at her for stealing my great idea and presenting it to the boss as her own. I need revenge and I need it now so I spike her and soon her eyes cross and she is very drowsy. The busty bimbo awakens tied up on a bed with her feet dangling off the edge. I wake her up by playing with her feet and removing her socks and shoes. When she's fully awake and freaking out I gag her with a sock and wrap her pretty face with duct tape. I tickle her pantyhosed feet and she gasps and laughs under her gag. After the tickling I decide she needs orgasms until she's weak from exhaustion. I press the Hitachi Magic Wand vibrator up against her pussy holding it firm until her body betrays her and she has an explosive orgasm. I laugh and use it on her feet her. I place a device between her feet and inform the busty bound beauty that if it falls she is a goner. I leave as poor helpless Terra is struggling desperately her fe.

Duration: 10:35
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3390kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 272.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Terra bound for orced orgasm & foot torment

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Perverted couple took her for ransom & more
    [​IMG]

My husband Jim Hunter brings pretty Jae Lynn into the abandoned warehouse and ties her to a chair. She's confused and terrified sobbing through her gag. When he finishes with the cruel tight bondage he removes her gag to call her for ransom. The bound beauty cries into the phone begging him to pay. He replaces her gag and finishes her off in a frog tie leaving her pantied pussy totally vulnerable. He knows I can't wait to play with the helpless thing while he goes off to collect the money. I sit next to Jae Lynn and begin groping her sweet tits and pussy. I enjoy this part so much. I lick and suck her nipples hoping that the payment takes a long, long time so I can have more kinky fun with my helpless captive ...

Duration: 11:59
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6659kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 595.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Perverted couple took her for ransom & more