1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Rope Bondage | b.d.s.m Sex Slaves | Device Bondage

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mobi660, Jun 22, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Lost in Translation -1
    [​IMG]

Rain DeGrey gets turned into a gibbering mess as Alebeard uses some truly evil implements to shred her huge,gorgeous tits. Alebeard pays a lot of attention to those big, sensitive nipples in particular and that just draws out the loveliest screams.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 11:29
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1967kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 178.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Lost in Translation -1

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Lost in Translation -4
    [​IMG]

Most of the time an orgasm is a pleasurable experience, but when in the hands of Alebeard it's just another avenue of torment. Inducing orgasm after orgasm out of Rain DeGrey's beaten, bruised pussy takes her into depths of pain she never realized existed.

Duration: 11:19
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1962kbps
    Audio: 155kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 176.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Lost in Translation -4

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Mercy, mercy me -part 7
    [​IMG]

JT likes to play with his food before consuming -it. Whipping a girl with a stingy, nasty flogger until 'it' cries- is bliss. Watching the bright red, agonizing, stripes pop out as you apply them brings, some satisfaction but 'its' tears, how he loves 'its' tears. Turn it over now and look at the throbbing, juicy, sore ass before you snatch it by 'its' hair and make it cry more. The tears are so shiny and wet.

Duration: 11:48
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5619kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 499.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mercy, mercy me -part 7

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

A friend for Liz - Blondie
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2020
    Cast: Blondie
    Genres: BDSM,Lesbo, Cage
    Video language: English

One of the best ways to get milk flowing is breast suckling of course! In this new experiment, we decided to bring two HuCows together to see if this will work as well as we hoped. Liz is one of our favorites, with her pointy udders and large puffy nipples. She deserves a friend! So we brought in Blondie, a new HuCow with huge udders for Liz to play with. This is beneficial in so many ways: Blondie was calm because she was not alone, Liz got to suckle big udders, Blondie stimulated Liz's udders with her soft hands, and they both got aroused which is also good for HuCows! We put the milking bed on top of Liz's cage, so she could suckle Blondie's udders. After a while, we decided they were both calm enough to be let out of the cage. Without any encouragement, Liz immediately put her head in Blondie's lap to suckle those big udders! Wow, this worked way better than we thought!

Duration: 10:26
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14753kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download A friend for Liz - Blondie

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Milk Asylum The Return Of Vina - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Great news! Vina is now back and here to stay permanently, she will be trained until her milk starts flowing (more than a drop). We officially have her here now! Of course, we are very excited to have this HuCow star in our herd, and everyone will remember her shy and hesitant first steps into the world of milking and transformation, more than 5 years ago. She has signed on for a permanent residence of obedience training, udders massages, bondage, nipple and udder enlargement, sexual stimulation, and ultimately milk induction. It will be an exciting journey, but she has already come a long way. Vina wants nothing more than to be owned, trained, and milked. Today, we put her in the isolation room to welcome her back with the goat milker on full power! Vina fans, don't miss this!!!

Duration: 10:06
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14682kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Milk Asylum The Return Of Vina - Full HD 1080p

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Holy Trinity part 3
    [​IMG]

Trinity seems a bit timid, maybe she's new to this. Or maybe she has a reason to be. After all, she's a tiny, fragile little thing who's found herself in the hands of a giant brute. She's accepted this assignment for a reason. Could it be a deeply buried need for some discipline and self examination? Ogre's about to explore the reasons and he does so in his typical fashion. She takes her commands nervously, unsure of her actions.Her pussy is tight, ripe for the taking...Another area that shall be plundered. Ogre spares no effort introducing her to the whip and Trinity's initiation begins. Like a child being punished, she nervously braces for the lashings. She's not tough as nails and that's for sure, and what we witness unfolding before our eyes, is a Master guiding his awakening slave down dark avenues she has never, ever envisioned exploring

Duration: 10:40
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
    Audio: 46kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 118.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Holy Trinity part 3

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Sergeant Miles
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021

Dee Williams has some amazing deep throat skills. So we obviously we want to test them out. Seated on the floor, her arms are pulled back behind her in a position that would tear at anyone else's shoulders, but not Dee. She is tough and too distracted by the cock coming her way to care.

Duration: 10:49
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
    Audio: 108kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 589.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sergeant Miles

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Pleading Eyes, Tremendous Tits part 1
    [​IMG]

As soon as I saw those big eyes and glowing smile, I knew this fresh face would be something to remember...then I saw her tits and and thought, unforgettable...Marilyn is a flirty little bundle of sexy joy...I almost felt bad as I wrapped her breasts in tight rope as she wimpered with wonder at my plans....I was soon overtaken by the splendor of truly objectifying a woman with bondage, and I felt bad no more...Marilyn is made to be my cumslut and punishment whore.

Duration: 11:24
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3584kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 325.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Pleading Eyes, Tremendous Tits part 1

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

HD Bdsm Sex Videos I Pet, Tape, Gag, and Excercise for My Safa Pet Part 2
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2020
    Studio: FutileStruggles
    Genres: Bondage , Tape Bondage , Big Tits , Pet Play , Male Domination

I lift Safa off the chair and onto the floor on her knees and elbows. I tie a length of rope to her collar and then through the D-ring on top of her harness gag. I tie it to the run stretched above. I tell her to start crawling. She does her best, but she is not very good at it. She really struggles as he walks on all fours. I eventually remove the rope from the run and use it as a leash.

Duration: 11:01
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2901kbps
    Audio: 117kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 244.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos I Pet, Tape, Gag, and Excercise for My Safa Pet Part 2

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Punishment Crew part 1
    [​IMG]

Today we tell a tale of a day that Hollie Stevens will never forget...In the morning rush to get coffee, parking lots in Los Angeles can get very packed...bad moods abound in the cars whose drivers have not yet fully woken...Soma and Hollie are both searching for a spot...By all true rights, Soma had dibs on the space...she waited for the other driver to back out...but Hollie pulled right in....Soma is not pleased and Hollie is unphased...she flips Soma off with a what-are-you-gonna-do attitude...Soma takes down her license info and makes a call to her boys...Hollie's coffee didn't do much for her, because only hours later, Hollie is napping at her house...This is when they come and remove her...taped, gagged, stripped...tied spread and naked in the bed of a truck and driven to Soma's place...This is just the beginning...Taken inside, tied and groped, Hollie can't believe what's happening to her...Then Soma plays with her...punishes her...humiliates her...tied in a wheelchair, Hollie .

Format: m4v
    Duration: 11:20
    Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1478kbps
    Audio: 101kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 131.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Punishment Crew part 1

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Rachel vs. Counting Seconds
    [​IMG]

Counting the minutes as I wait for Rachel to arrive it occurs to me that this is a learning opportunity. As she walks through the door 9 minutes late she offers no apology, implying it's a trivial amount of time. Leading her upstairs a few chains short work of her freedom but Rachel was expecting bondage. What she didn't anticipate was the nipple clamps tethered to the ceiling above. The chain is short enough that she much arch her back to keep the pressure off; exhaustion setting in quickly. It's then I let her know that her release will come in 9 minutes. As it's such a trivial amount of time, this should be a piece of cake for her. If I didn't know better though, I'd say she was counting the seconds.

Duration: 10:57
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1954kbps
    Audio: 310kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 182.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rachel vs. Counting Seconds

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Slave Prinzess
    [​IMG]

It's Prinzess's turn to get tied and fucked and I couldn't be happier...after seeing her bound and vibrated orgasms on PerfectSlave, I was looking forward to seeing something in that precious, young cunt...The Pope talks to her a bit before having her strip...it becomes apparent that Prinzess is really new to the idea of giving up control...but she takes it all very well...she is rigged on her back with her legs spread wide

Duration: 11:20
    Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1403kbps
    Audio: 95kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 125.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Slave Prinzess

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Shutter bed
    [​IMG]

As Told by Serene I had a very weird dream the other night. I had an out of body experience where I could see myself sleeping in the middle of nowhere on a rickety old dirty bed wearing a beautiful satin nighty. A man appeared dressed in a white dirty lab coat. He starts groping and manhandling my limp body.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 11:09
    Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8004kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 671.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Shutter bed

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Milk Asylum - the return of Vina!
    [​IMG]
    Studio: HuCows
    Genres: Breast Pump, Ball Gag, Bondage, Breast Training Machine, Natural Tits

Great news! Vina is now back and here to stay permanently, she will be trained until her milk starts flowing (more than a drop). We officially have her here now! Of course, we are very excited to have this HuCow star in our herd, and everyone will remember her shy and hesitant first steps into the world of milking and transformation, more than 5 years ago. She has signed on for a permanent residence of obedience training, udders massages, bondage, nipple and udder enlargement, sexual stimulation, and ultimately milk induction. It will be an exciting journey, but she has already come a long way. Vina wants nothing more than to be owned, trained, and milked.
    Today, we put her in the isolation room to welcome her back with the goat milker on full power! Vina fans, don't miss this!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Milk Asylum - the return of Vina!

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Hard bondage, spanking and torture for beautiful brunette part2 HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Sexy slavegirl with naked ass, with naked shaved pussy, with beautiful body and hot mistress with naked boobs. Her tied up with ropes - handsand legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her ass. He fucks her wet pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination, spanking, suspension and hogtie and torture for horny model with naked tits in the large garage.

Duration: 11:03
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3107kbps
    Audio: 149kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Hard bondage, spanking and torture for beautiful brunette part2 HD 1080p

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Milk Asylum the return of Vina!
    [​IMG]

Great news! Vina is now back and here to stay permanently, she will be trained until her milk starts flowing (more than a drop). We officially have her here now! Of course, we are very excited to have this HuCow star in our herd, and everyone will remember her shy and hesitant first steps into the world of milking and transformation, more than 5 years ago. She has signed on for a permanent residence of obedience training, udders massages, bondage, nipple and udder enlargement, sexual stimulation, and ultimately milk induction. It will be an exciting journey, but she has already come a long way. Vina wants nothing more than to be owned, trained, and milked.
    Today, we put her in the isolation room to welcome her back with the goat milker on full power! Vina fans, don't miss this!!!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Milk Asylum the return of Vina!

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Milk Asylum - the return of Vina! 1080p
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Milk Asylum - the return of Vina! 1080p

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Cindy Dollar - clamped before and after 1080p
    [​IMG]

Cindy Dollar is one of our long time residents. She is well trained but we still gag and restrain her. Milking sessions are usually going very well, the only thing she hates is nipple clamps. Unfortunately, they are part of the training program, because they stretch the nipples. And stretched nipples reach further into the milking tubes for more efficient milking. With Cindy, a little drop of milk usually already comes out on the preclamping!

Duration: 11:19
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14656kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Cindy Dollar - clamped before and after 1080p

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Super bondage, spanking and hogtie do sexy naked blonde
    [​IMG]

Young blonee with naked boobs, with naked ass and with beautiful body plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands, ass, pussy, legs and belly on the table. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her naked ass. He fucks her wet shahved pussy. Professional bondage, hogtie, spanking and torture for a sexy girl with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 11:03
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4492kbps
    Audio: 95kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Super bondage, spanking and hogtie do sexy naked blonde

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Super bondage, predicament and torture for sexy brunette
    [​IMG]

Horny brunette in black sexy clothes, with small boobs, with hot ass and with beautiful body plus man in bblck jeans. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy with white vibrator. Professional domination, strappado, bondage and torture for sexy girl with beautiful breast in the large house.

Duration: 10:24
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 2284kbps
    Audio: 148kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Super bondage, predicament and torture for sexy brunette