1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Real hommade record (couples having hot sex)

Discussion in 'Amateur And Home Made Scenes' started by UsalKav131, Mar 2, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Madison Phoenix aka Phoenix Madina - Learners Lusts
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2018
    Video language: English

I wasn't exactly thrilled to find out Phoenix Madina was my student today in the Mean Orange Machine. Sure, we had gone out a few times, but after our last date I had to head home early because of a combination of mean friends and loud music. I was a ... Read more bit flustered during the lesson, but Phoenix agreed to another date that was more my speed...karaoke! That cheered me right up, so we headed out onto the road and she did great for of the lesson until she almost hit a gate! I was right angry, which apparently turned Phoenix on so much she had to suck my cock. Fair play, especially when she took her big tits out. Phoenix bounced her arse up and down on my lap and I fucked her pussy hard, made her squirt, and then came into her mouth!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 36:59
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5880kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Madison Phoenix aka Phoenix Madina - Learners Lusts

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  2. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Alessa Savage - Hard Sex And Creampie On Lesson
    [​IMG]

Today I taught one of the most bizarre lessons in the history of Fake Driving School. It was Alessa's second lesson in the Mean Orange Machine, but she insisted she didn't remember me, or even remember ever having a driving lesson. Last lesson Alessa ... Read more had pretended she could drive even though she had no clue, so I was very apprehensive about letting her into the driver's seat. I brought her back to the testing center and that jogged her memory: she remembered my penis and fingers inside her at the same time. Soon enough she was blowing me, and bouncing her arse up and down on my cock. If she remembers me next time, maybe I'll teach her some driving...but probably not.

Duration: 34:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5844kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Alessa Savage - Hard Sex And Creampie On Lesson

3. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Travel Companion
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Studio: clips4sale
    Cast: Princess Leia
    Genres: silent male, creampie, doggystyle, missionary, hairy pussy, hairy ass, dirty talk, princess leia, 60 fps, petite, brunette, blowjob, braces, , taboo creampie

I'm so happy brought me along for his business trip. He could have brought along my mom or big but he only invited me. Deep down I know why. It definitely was not to see the sights. I'm the only one in the family that doesn't stress him out regularly. I can tell by the way he looks at me that he wants me. He probably thought about all the things he would love to do in the hotel with me on the flight here. I think I should repay him for bringing me along. I'll pick up something nice and cute to wear for him while I'm out shopping today. This is going to be the most memorable business trip he has ever had. And afterwards, maybe he will make me his regular companion.

Duration: 23:05
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8643kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Travel Companion

4. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Estella Bathory - Return Of Estella The Car Crasher
    [​IMG]

I wasn't supposed to teach this morning, but Max called in sick after a night of partying. I wasn't too happy to be to teach on a Sunday morning, but as Head Instructor of, it was my job to cover. Imagine my surprise then, when Estella Bathory ... Read more , the car crasher herself, got into the Mean Orange Machine! I had told her driving wasn't for her, but she wanted to get her license so she could drive to her boyfriend's house. She apologized profusely, then started playing with her pussy, and out of the goodness of my heart I forgave her. I sucked Estella's big tits while she fingered herself, then turned her over, smacked her ass, and fucked her hard. We got the car real steamed up, then she made me cum with a tit-fuck!

Duration: 38:46
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5873kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.7 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Estella Bathory - Return Of Estella The Car Crasher

5. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

The Stranger
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2017
    Genres: , fetish, cumshot, blowjob, boy-friend, taboo, natural tits,

I'm doing it... I know, I know... But he's real, I saw pictures and we even talked on the phone... I mean, I don't know what he looks like but he's got a huge cock... Don't you think it's kind of hot though? Having a total stranger off the internet come over and fuck you?.. It's my ultimate fantasy... I'm sure I'll be fine. But you're my best friend, and I thought I should call and let you know... Just in case something does go wrong....

Duration: 20:59
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9227kbps
    Audio: 186kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download The Stranger

6. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Crystal Smith - Busty curvy learner fucks to orgasm
    [​IMG]

I left my diary at home, but our dispatch told me my student was Crystal Smith. I call Crystal "the girl who can't drive." Crystal had already had 33 lessons. 33! She just refused to focus and buckle down. Previous to the lesson, Crystal's had called me and chewed me out. Rightfully so, he didn't want to keep wasting money. The lesson started alright, but quickly went downhill. She checked her mirrors, made sure no cars were coming by, but forgot her indicator. She over revved, and forgot to change gears. She really wanted to drive, so I told her I'd tell her we'd keep trying. She got so giddy that she decided to thank me physically. She pulled out her huge tits and gave me a horny blowjob. I fucked her in the front seat and the back, and smacked her arse so hard she'll feel it for weeks! After I came all over her tongue ring, I decided I would help her out!

Duration: 40:10
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.7 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Crystal Smith - Busty curvy learner fucks to orgasm

7. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Harley Morgan - Voluptuous Redhead Fucks In Car
    [​IMG]

It was an absolutely sweltering day, and I had Harley Morgan in the car with me as a learner. It was nine days out from Harley's exam, and I had high hopes for her to pass. Her last lesson, however, couldn't have gone worse! She was spinning her hands ... Read more and even forgot her emergency brake. Apparently, she had got back together with a shitty ex-boyfriend and was distracted. She told me she wished he was more like me, and asked if I could distract her, then kissed me. She gave me the sloppiest deepthroat blowjob I've ever had, and even wanked my cum into her mouth!

Duration: 33:09
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5908kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Harley Morgan - Voluptuous Redhead Fucks In Car

8. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Joanna Bujoli - Polish Pussy Fucked After Lesson
    [​IMG]

When I found out Joanna Bujoli was my next student at Fake Driving School, I decided to check out her profile ahead of time...and man oh man was she sexy! Joanna had blonde hair, big boobs, and a beautiful face. I was surprised to find out she already ... Read more had her licence from her native Poland and only needed a refresher course. She was a little confused by having to drive on the correct side of the road, so I took her back to the testing center for some review. Once arrived, Joanna figured out my goal: I was attracted to her big tits and round ass, and wanted to fuck! Joanna was into it, so we had passionate sex in the Mean Orange Machine and then I came all over her face!

Duration: 43:50
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2576kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 868.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Joanna Bujoli - Polish Pussy Fucked After Lesson

9. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Carmel Anderson aka Carmel Andersson - Sticky Facial
    [​IMG]

It was with a bittersweet feeling that I opened the door today to let Carmel Anderson in for her last lesson. I had been teaching Carmel for weeks now, and thought we had a bit of a connection. Soon, she would go for her exam and I would never see her ... Read more again which, I won't lie, made me sad. I had developed a crush on Carmel, and couldn't get her small tits and round ass out of my mind. I wasn't happy about it being our last lesson and I guess Carmel noticed, because she told me I was acting like an arsehole. I got a little flustered and nervously kissed her, and to my happy surprise, she kissed me back! Not only did she kiss me, but she sucked my cock and rode me cowgirl and doggystyle before I gave her a facial!

Duration: 40:47
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2587kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 811.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Carmel Anderson aka Carmel Andersson - Sticky Facial

10. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Alice Judge - Spunk Covered Pussy For Busty Babe
    [​IMG]

I was annoyed that Alice Judge was 45 minutes late for our lesson. She told me to pick her up from her home address, but then she sent me a text asking me to pick her up at the testing center. Turns out she had caught her boyfriend cheating on her, they ... Read more had been in a row, and she had stormed out. We had 15 minutes left in the lesson, and though she offered to pay me for the hour, there wasn't much to do. I showed her the car, but she was very tense, so we pulled over to work on her issues. Alice told me her boyfriend was shit in bed, and how she wanted a big cock to fit between her big tits. She asked if I had a big cock, but I didn't have time to answer, it was already in her mouth! I tit-fucked her big tits and spanked her arse hard, and I hope, by the time I came on her pussy, I had helped her work through her issues so she could be a better student.

Duration: 34:04
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2540kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 666.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Alice Judge - Spunk Covered Pussy For Busty Babe

11. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Gina Gerson - Hot Lonely Russian Fucked To Orgasm
    [​IMG]

My new Russian student Gina Gerson had seen the tutorials online, so she signed up to get her lessons. Gina wanted to drive an automatic car, and had no idea what a clutch or gearshift was. We couldn't do much in the car, and she didn't like me checking ... Read more the football scores, so I brought her back to the testing center to go over the basics. As I was explaining, Gina interrupted me to tell me she had no friends in the and was feeling lonely. She asked me if I liked her as a woman, then kissed me! I gave her a proper welcome to the by fingering her fast and eating her pussy, then Gina bounced her ass up and down on my cock and let me cum on her face!

Duration: 43:08
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2560kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 849.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Gina Gerson - Hot Lonely Russian Fucked To Orgasm

12. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Georgie Lyall - Off Duty Sex
    [​IMG]

I was to meet the new Fake Driving School examiner, and was surprised when Georgie Lyall got into the car. A former student of LFDS, things were little bit uncomfortable between us after our last "experience" together. Apparently, I had partied a bit ... Read more too hard and not been up to the "performance" she had wanted back her place. Moving on, we decided to do a dummy session in the car, a little role play to introduce Georgie to her new job. Back at the test center, things were a little awkward to say the least, so to ease the tension, Georgie suggested we maintain our working relationship with some sex! She gave me a sloppy blowjob in the front seat, then continued to wank me as I sucked her big tits. Georgie bounced her ass up and down on my cock until she was red in the face, then I came all over her pussy.

Duration: 32:29
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2553kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 638.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Georgie Lyall - Off Duty Sex

13. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Casual Sex with a Hot Czech Slut
    [​IMG]

Cast: Audrey Argento (aka Angel Wicky)
    Genres: Anal, Big Tits, Blowjob, Hardcore, Squirt, Titty Fuck, Creampie

Dude locked himself in a change-room of the skating arena and banged the fuck out of this hottie he picked up. This amateur hottie called her tits "the world's best boobs" and she wasn't lying! Audrey was willing to be so dirty for a couple bucks.

Duration: 27:39
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7838kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Casual Sex with a Hot Czech Slut

14. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Barbie Sins - Hot Wild Anal Ride
    [​IMG]

I was on my way to a lesson when I got a call from Barbie Sins. I was surprised to hear from Barbie, because she had stopped answering my calls. Barbie sounded a little chaotic, and told me she had just had a procedure so she needed a lift somewhere ... Read more . I went to meet her, and it turns out the procedure was a boob job! Barbie was headed to a date so she wanted my opinion about if her tits looked and felt real. She really wanted to impress this guy, because she also showed me she had been wearing a butt plug all day because he loved anal! I helped her get it back in, and while I was fucking her with the dildo, Barbie grabbed my cock. She gave me a horny sloppy blowjob and I fucked her raw in the backseat. Her new tits did feel great, but not as good as when I creampied her ass!

Duration: 48:19
    Video: 640x368, AVC (H.264), 837kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 341.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Barbie Sins - Hot Wild Anal Ride

15. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Naughty Cutie Bangs In The Woods
    [​IMG]

Cast: Casey Jordan
    Genres: Outdoors, Blowjob, Sex, Squirt, Creampie, Doggystyle, Cowgirl

Looking fine in her pink top, Casey was hanging out at a picnic table, teasing everyone around with her tight tanned body. After a little convincing, one lucky dude gets this slut to a secluded spot where he fucks her 'til he cums in her wet pussy.

Duration: 21:51
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2549kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 448.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Naughty Cutie Bangs In The Woods

16. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Double the Cum for Blonde Babe
    [​IMG]

Cast: Shanie Ryan
    Genres: Outdoors, Sex, Blowjob, Doggystyle, Cowgirl, Missionary, Indoors, Creampie

We got this homemade sex tape of Shanie Ryan getting picked up in public, and after a quick payday she was dripping wet and DTF. This Euro babe was so damn tight that dude came on her pussy, went back in for more, and then came inside her again!

Duration: 38:27
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2543kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 786.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Double the Cum for Blonde Babe

17. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

savannah fox mr fox is using the back door
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2019

This babe loves being at home, but mostly she enjoys seducing her teachers into hardcore fuck fests.

Duration: 21:23
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7597kbps
    Audio: 189kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download savannah fox mr fox is using the back door

18. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

A Nice Fat Cock for Dessert
    [​IMG]

Cast: Kristen (aka Aimee Ryan)
    Genres: Outdoors, Skinny, Sex, Squirt, Cowgirl, Missionary, Indoors

From the cafe to riding his cock in the back seat of the car in minutes flat... dude pulled a master-stroke seducing Kristen. This slut was super horny for his cock, and for a couple bucks, she rode his fat cock until she orgasmed all over the shaft.

Duration: 40:32
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7838kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download A Nice Fat Cock for Dessert

19. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Kimberly's 1st Gloryhole Visit
    [​IMG]

Release Year: 2016
    Cast: Kimberly
    Genres: BJ, Deepthroat, Fingering, All Sex

I'm sure you guys haven't forgotten this girl yet. Kimberly had so much fun playing with Francesca that she agreed to try the Gloryhole by herself. I knew I had to act fast while she was still interested so I took her right away. I never know how these visits are going to go but I have to say that it went better than I could have expected. One thing I found out when I first met up with her is that guy in the Theater Room wasn't really her b/f but rather a fuck buddy who talked her into going there. Either way, she was there, had lots of fun with Francesca and is here now for our viewing pleasure.

She's a very fun girl who gets excited easily, our favorite kind! She has some great dick sucking lips and enjoys gagging herself on cocks.

She's never seen a black cock before so you can imagine her surprise and delight when she saw Mr. Pringles stick his sea monster through the Gloryhole. What surprised me the most is she said the exact same thing Penny said, that she wanted to fuck it! That blows me away. They are amazed by the girth but want it in them. He wanted her to come into his booth so she could ride him and boy did she ride him. He took her into the Theater Room where he gave it to her good so I doubt she'll be wanting to fuck for awhile.

This was such a great visit that I already took her for a third visit and she Keeps getting better each time. You guys are witnessing slut training at it's finest!

Duration: 1:09:48
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7859kbps
    Audio: 247kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 4.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Kimberly's 1st Gloryhole Visit

20. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Sadie Blake Virtual Vacation Hawaii
    [​IMG]

Sadie is happy to wake next to you in the morning. She loves your morning wood and wants to fuck. You eat her pussy, and she blows you in return. You fuck her her nice and slow at first, then speed up and make her cum again. When you cum you fill her pussy and give her a cherry creampie.

Duration: 28:33
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6545kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Sadie Blake Virtual Vacation Hawaii