1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Real bdsm girls love to be punished

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by mixon7, Feb 17, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Slave Orgy Like No Other
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Senior slaves Bella Rossi and Mona Wales show the ropes to two incredibly eager newcomers in a competition orgy of epic proportions! James Mogul and Aiden Starr have their hands full teaching two cock hungry newbies how to fuck, suck and serve in a roomful of lifestyle players and kinky swingers. Lilith Luxe and Kira Noir are pushed to their limits, enduring an endless stream of pussy and ass torment, all while being teased with the coveted red and black collars reserved for deserving senior slaves. In this, the first of two installments, Lilith Luxe explodes with orgasms while being fisted by Aiden and covered with a string of clothes pins that the house guests ultimately rip from her as she screams in ecstasy. This delicious, greedy trainee is then zapped, caned and fucked, while Mona Wales helps her through her ordeal, taking on a serious ass pummeling for herself by Mickey Mod's enormous cock. Will Lilith learn to control her endless orgasming and earn her collar? Can Mona keep this trainee slut in line? Stay tuned for part two, coming soon.
    MODEL: Aiden Starr
    GENRE: Anal, BDSM, Big Dick, Big Tits, Black, Black Hair, Blonde

INFO:
    Pics: 77
    Resolution: 830x553
    Size: 13 Mb
    Format: jpg

DOWNLOAD

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Newbie gets brutally fucked in tight bondage
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Sophia Locke does her first boy/girl scene in tight bondage while getting fucked mercilessly.
    MODEL: Derrick Pierce
    GENRE: Anal, Athletic, BDSM, Blowjob, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Domination

INFO:
    Pics: 52
    Resolution: 1200x800
    Size: 23 Mb

DOWNLOAD

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Whip Rider
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Lazy black girl is punished by the master. He twists her nipples ands her big tits, then he turns the proceedings over to the huge cocked manslave. The manslave inserts his huge prick down her throat and shows her who is boss with a very rough fucking session.
    MODEL:
    GENRE: Bondage / BDSM

INFO:
    Pics: 50
    Resolution: 480x600
    Size: 1 Mb

DOWNLOAD

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Scarlett's Bondage
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Beautiful 18 year old Renee is a wonderful masochist. She loves to suffer, cry and scream. Master Len takes full advantage and uses her to the fullest. She is strung up by a very tight crotch rope and a bull whip is used on her. That is the warm up. A wire whip is cracked all over her white flesh. There are hundreds of red welts on every inch of her body. Needles are shoved through her breasts and her pussy. Red string is laced between the needles and pulled tight. With full suspension bondage she is then lowered onto a board of nails. All of this is followed by a severe whipping until she falls to the ground screaming and crying. You will see an hour and twenty minutes of pure torment.
    MODEL:

INFO:
    Pics: 70
    Resolution: 479x720
    Size: 3 Mb

DOWNLOAD

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Breast Bondage Pain
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: I really do like tying up slaves to my breast bondage pain machine. I also like to tease my slaves with lit candles while I torment their supple breasts. When I am feeling adventurous I will place a leather mask over my slaves head. That way she doesn't know what I am about to do to her next. Will it be ice on her nipples? Hot wax on her breast meat? Will I smack her tender breasts with a stiff-bristled brush or run that brush over her nipples? Or perhaps I am about to take sandpaper and rub her nips with that? She doesn't know WHAT is coming next!
    MODEL:

INFO:
    Pics: 40
    Resolution: 400x600
    Size: 0 Mb

DOWNLOAD

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kitty Takes On Nicole
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: The Mistress of the dungeon gives her slutty little slave a stern whipping as punishment for her meandering ways. Not yet satisfied the Mistress of the dungeon then uses a variety of tried and true methods in order to bring her disobedient little slave to a orgasm.
    MODEL:

INFO:
    Size: 4 Mb

DOWNLOAD

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Schoolgirl's Punishment
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Maxine X has been a very bad girl in school today, so master Scott has decided to punish her. He ties her up, strips her down to her bra and uses his favorite sex toy to turn her on. Scott then cuts out holes in her bra and places nipple clamps on her hard supple nipples. She strips down completely, sits on a dildo and gives her master head. Scott cums all over Maxine's face and all is forgiven.
    MODEL: Schoolgirl's Punishment

INFO:
    Pics: 60
    Resolution: 480x720
    Size: 11 Mb

DOWNLOAD

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Madison
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Madison Goode has been a bad, bad girl. And it's oh so sweet to punish this lovely lady. We dress the naughty little charmer in a black body stocking, pull her onto her toes with her arms stretched up between the posts, give her a good, long spanking with the short-crop, pin her tender nipples with tweezer clamps, ball-gag her to muffle her cries, and, finally, we use the newly-sawed-down-and-now-perpendicular fucking machine to get right up under her, bringing her to a magnificent, wracking climax.
    MODEL:

INFO:
    Pics: 114
    Resolution: 750x500
    Size: 12 Mb

DOWNLOAD

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ravaging the Tits
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: When my slave misbehaves I take her to my dungeon and ravage her large tits. Watching my slave squirm in pain during her tit torment session brings a smile to my face. And when my slaves tits turn a dark shade of purple I know it was a good punishment session.<br>
    MODEL:

INFO:

DOWNLOAD

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

What Freaky Girls Need
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Chloe is wrapped head to toe in industrial strength black plastic. The electrodes are inserted under the plastic against her creamy white skin. She jumps and screams As twenty thousand volts are applied. Her next ordeal is the \'93Head Box\'94. This device is a plastic box just big enough for her head to fit into. You have got to see what Master Len places inside the box with Chloe. Chloe\'92s tender body is tied with rough hemp rope right between her legs. Then she is made to hang with all of her weight right up her tender pussy while her breath is held by Master Len. Chloe is a total freak and a registered sex therapist. You can learn a lot from Chloe the freaky girl.
    MODEL:

INFO:
    Pics: 56
    Size: 3 Mb

DOWNLOAD

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Dominatrix Nurses
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Dominatrix nurses Maxine X and Jezebel their new slave Raggadee An to their lair where she is tied to a bench and spanked with a whip, a ruler and the nurses lovely hands. Once her ass turns a bright reddish hue, Maxine inserts a dildo inside their victim and continues to whip her ass thoroughly. Tired of her screaming, Maxine places a ball gag in their gothic slaves mouth and the two kinky nurses continues the whipping. Find out what other punishments these kinky nurses have in mind by watching this bondage film.
    MODEL: Dominatrix Nurses

INFO:
    Size: 13 Mb

DOWNLOAD

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Madison
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: First time suspension for our latest model find, Madison Goode, so we kept it pretty simple. Oh wait, does simple mean still getting some good sucking and dildo fun? You bet it does! Damn, she's one hot little gal.
    MODEL:

INFO:
    Size: 6 Mb

DOWNLOAD

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Down on Her Knees
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Sometimes I like to make my slave get on her knees during her breast bondage session. Pouring red hot candle wax all over her bound tits really does put a smile on my face. I even like to dress her up in a lace body suit. But dressed or undressed, the wax is what makes it. I also like to pour hot wax on my slave's beaver. This isn't as great with a slave whose twat is shaved, but get a really hairy-twatted slave and pour hot wax on her pelt, and then watch when she tries to get it off! Not only does it burn when you pour the wax on, but the slave has a hell of a time getting the wax out of her hair afterward.
    MODEL:

INFO:

DOWNLOAD

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Madison
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Madison Goode is just about the cutest thing you ever saw. And she's a genuine pleasure to work with. In the first scene we put her on the horse. Watching her squirm as it gets progressively more painful on her privates is an absolute delight. We finish by putting her back up against the bar, tying her legs spread, binding her arms behind her and giving her a orgasm.
    MODEL:

INFO:
    Pics: 104
    Size: 9 Mb

DOWNLOAD

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Orgasms and Leather
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Leather-clad Maxine sits on a chair and uses her favorite sex toy to get off. Bondage lover Scott soon appears, wearing a leather mask and uses another sex toy to make Maxine cum. Once satisfied, Maxine tells Scott to lie on his back, pours water on his face and twists his rock hard nipples.
    MODEL: Orgasms and Leather

INFO:
    Resolution: 480x707
    Size: 14 Mb

DOWNLOAD

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lyric
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Trussed up, hogtied, booted around, cropped, dildoed -- our hot little lifestyle sub Lyric enjoys it all and it shows. From the smiles to the screams, Lyric lets us know just which way she likes it.
    MODEL:

INFO:
    Pics: 88
    Size: 12 Mb

DOWNLOAD

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Super Hot Candle Wax
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: When a slave disobeys me I bind her in rope and pour hot candle wax over her naked flesh. I especially like to bind my slaves hot tits and give them a good whipping. When a slave disobeys me I bind her in rope and pour hot candle wax over her naked flesh. As the sizzling hot wax makes contact with her cool flesh, it sears her. She jumps and then cringes in pain. And my dick swells in response. Then, while her tits are ultra-sensitive from being burned by the hot wax, I take out my whip and let fly.
    MODEL:

INFO:
    Pics: 29

DOWNLOAD

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

What Freaky Girls Feel
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Poor Chloe is brought to tears several times in this very intense video. She starts out in a tight hog-tie with a full leather hood. She is suspended with very painful crotch ropes cutting into her. You will hear her beg, plead and whimper as she is left hanging! When the hood is finally removed her ordeal is still not over. A very hard spanking is next. Her nice round ass is first red then turns purple under the leather strap. When she cannot take it any more she begs for anything else. Master Len brings out the leather flogger. Chloe must hold her position no matter what. Blow after blow is given to her white flesh until the tears flow again. She is very vocal with cries, moans, tears and pleadings.
    MODEL:

INFO:
    Size: 4 Mb

DOWNLOAD

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Naughty Little Slave
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: When a slave disobeys me I bind her tits in rope and require her to perform felatio on dildos and candles. I also pour hot wax over a naughty slaves bound tits. But one of my favorite forms of punishment is binding a slave in bubble wrap while whipping her tits.<br>
    MODEL:

INFO:

DOWNLOAD

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Corset Bondage
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Scott has decided he needs some fresh here at the house of bondage. Serpent has always wanted to be dominated. Sounds like a bondage match made in heaven! Scott strips Niki down to a revealing corset, ties her up and whips her thoroughly. He then ties her to a cross, places nipple clamps on her hard supple nipples and a ball gag in her mouth and uses his favorite sex toy make this bondage virgin cum.<br>
    MODEL: Corset Bondage

INFO:
    Size: 11 Mb

DOWNLOAD