1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Raa photoset 327

Discussion in 'Animal Sex Photos And Magazines' started by patriot66, Jul 17, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Fan Arrives To Beat His Big Meat
    Billy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This slim, fit guy had been a long-time fan of the site when he actually bumped (and grinded!) into one of the existing models. After finding out from the horses mouth what it was actually like to make a film for
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Solo, Cum Jerking Off, Foreskin Play, In The Bedroom

Size: 96.7 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 20 min 8 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Grant Gets It Good From Curious Jon
    Grant
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After Grant's shoot with Rick I sensed that he was a little disappointed that Rick had removed his Prince Albert, so me being me, I asked him if he'd like to do a shoot with Jon. Well, that certainly brought a smile to his face and so I gave Jon a call. He too was up for fucking another Welsh guy and so the shoot was set!
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Kissing, Fucking, 69, Ball Play, Cum Getting Fucked

Size: 126 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 25 min 8 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lean & Uncut Lucas Delivers His Juice
    Lucas
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Remember Aiden, that gorgeous Italian fella who made his solo feature at the end of July' Well, if you do then you'll recall he had a boyfriend and that I asked him if he'd like to pay me a visit too... Silly question really �cause he was well up for it, what with him having made a few adult films before and so here he is - meet Lucas :)
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Solo, Ass Play, Cum Jerking Off, On The Sofa

Size: 96.4 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 21 min 20 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Johnathan & His Big Meaty Cock!
    Johnathan
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you're like me and absolutely love big, fat, meaty cocks then you are going to really enjoy this film. It's Johnathan's very first time in front of a video camera (he had previously done a stills shoot for a private photographer) and I just couldn't stop marvelling at his manhood - so much so that I filmed him from just about every conceivable angle!
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Solo, Ball Play, Cum Jerking Off, Foreskin Play, On The Sofa

Size: 95.7 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 20 min 45 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Straight Brett Gets Some Help From Ryan
    Brett
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Well, after shooting Brett in his solo feature I asked if he'd like to stay over and do a duo wank film the next day. Luckily he had nothing planned so I ordered pizza and jumped on the phone to find someone who was available. Ryan B sprang to mind - I thought the guys would get along just fine - and fortunately he was also free :)
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Blowjob, Cum Being Jerked Off, Dirty Talk, Foreskin Play, In The Bedroom

Size: 126 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 24 min 57 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Adam Slams The Cum Out Of Aiden!
    Adam Jamieson
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Well, for those of you who don't know, Aiden and Lucas split up shortly after making "The Lovers" and to be honest, I was really upset. It just seemed so odd that two such hot guys who were so in to each other could separate. But then that's life... and when Aiden asked if he could make a film with Adam I kind of felt awkward... but then Adam was well up for it so I thought "what the hell," let's do it!
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Behind The Scenes, Kissing, Rimming, Fucking, 69

Size: 118 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 23 min 22 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Curious Ryan Claims Another Willing Arse!
    Ryan B
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After filming Leo M's solo I did my usual thing (no, not that "usual" thing!) and asked him who'd he like to work with on some hardcore shoots. Well, as it turned out the list was pretty endless what with all the gorgeous guys that feature here, but Ryan B was certainly one of those that grabbed his attention!
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Domination, Behind The Scenes, Kissing, Rimming, Deep Throat

Size: 111 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 21 min 56 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Toby Returns To Slam Grant!
    Toby
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Looking back through all of the films I had released of late, I was astounded to find that there was only one hardcore shoot featuring the incredibly popular Toby. Time to make amends! Here he is with gorgeous Grant - an equally admired young stud who just loves getting fucked in front of my cameras ;-)
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Kissing, Rimming, Fucking, 69, Cum Getting Fucked

Size: 103 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 20 min 18 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Teasing Rob Really Gets Into His Solo!
    Rob M
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I smiled to myself when this fit fella's application landed in my inbox one afternoon - he had that cheeky but shy look to him and so I called him up to arrange a shoot. And my first impressions weren't wrong when he arrived - he's just so complicated to describe!
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Solo, Cum Jerking Off, On The Sofa

Size: 93.7 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 19 min 28 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Str8 Star Jon Returns For Aidens Arse
    Jon
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It had been quite some time since I had caught up with Jon. He had been living his usual hectic life (making straight adult films over in the States, working on TV, joining a boy-band etc!) so I grabbed the chance to invite him back as soon as his diary freed up a little... and so here he is once again ;-)

Size: 107 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 21 min 8 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Str8 Muscle Guy With A Big Cum Load
    Tyler
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It often amazes me how many straight guys get to hear about the site from their gay mates and end up actually applying to feature! One such fella was Tyler and when I saw his pics I knew I had to film him - he's a huge muscle hunk and there aren't too many of them around this Island ;-)
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Solo, Behind The Scenes, Cum Jerking Off, Lube Play, Nipple Play

Size: 80.7 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 18 min 54 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tim & Nathan Flip Flop Fuck!
    Nathan Dale
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The gorgeous Nathan is one hard guy to arrange a shoot with - he always seems to have something on when the other fellas are free. It had been more than 3 months since the last time I had seen him and so I set about with renewed determination to get this stunning young guy back... and my perseverance finally paid off!

Size: 124 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 24 min 31 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hung Matt Fucks Ryan Deep
    Ryan B
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

OK, this is unlike any other film I've made and I have to admit a slight indiscretion... I got really turned on during this shoot! The sight of Matt M's boner just does it for me every time and coupled up with Ryan B, well, need I say more' Yes, this was a very careful pairing... I wanted to see Matt M go a whole lot further and I just knew cheeky Ryan B would be the one to make it happen ;-)
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Behind The Scenes, Fucking, Ball Play, Cum Jerking Off, Dirty Talk

Size: 123 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 24 min 26 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Return Of Slim Boy Kyle
    Kyle Lucas
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Since Kyle Lucas first appeared on the site I've received plenty of emails asking to see more of him. Oh, and as a member of the site, he's been making the odd post in the forum too, chatting with other members about what they'd like to see. And just to prove he does listen, he came back to make a second solo shoot ;-)
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Solo, Cum Jerking Off, Other Location

Size: 83.4 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 17 min 12 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Adam Rams The Jizz Out Of Kyle
    Adam Jamieson
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I guess I have a little confession to make. Adam and Kyle actually made this film before "3 Way Fun" and if you've already watched that one, you'll now see why Kyle wanted Adam's cock in his ass at the end! Quite simply, he had so much fun in this film that he wanted it again (and no doubt he still does!).
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Behind The Scenes, Kissing, Rimming, Fucking, 69

Size: 105 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 20 min 43 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Mike Gets That Dick Deep In His Arse
    Mike
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Well, plenty of you enjoyed Gabriel's last film with Grant so I thought I'd get him back for another. But who' Well, Mike hadn't been down since the summer and it had been way too long since I had seen him and his lovely big uncut cock in action! So I asked the guys if they'd like to have some fun together and a few days later they were here ;-)

Size: 108 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 21 min 29 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Playful Straight Lads Share Some Cock!
    Kristian T
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You know, I think "Matt M & Sammy" is one of �the most downloaded films ever. The cheeky London straight chaps proved quite a hit with you guys... and also with some of the other fellas that model for the site. So imagine my delight when Kristian T called me up and asked if he could do a film with Matt M ;-)
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Blowjob, Ball Play, Cum Jerking Off, Dirty Talk, Foreskin Play

Size: 113 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 22 min 18 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Instant Chemistry For Two Cock Lovers
    Tim
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ahhhh, Lucas and Tim. Two hot guys who I thought would be good together. That is, of course, until I suggested to them both that they make a film together. Is your mind whirling yet' Well, your eyes sure will be when you watch this one... it's not just good chemistry, it's fucking great chemistry!!!
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Kissing, Rimming, Fucking, Cum Getting Fucked, Dirty Talk

Size: 125 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 24 min 54 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Confident Darryl Cums Hard!
    Darryl
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As most of you will know by now, I have an obsession with nice, thick, meaty uncut cock! There's just something satisfying about them and I have to admit I found it really hard to keep professional with Darryl. You see, I would have dearly loved to stroke and suck on his meat but it's against the rules so I just had to do my best at filming it instead ;-(
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Solo, Cum Jerking Off, Foreskin Play, On The Sofa

Size: 83.7 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 18 min 9 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cute Russian Strokes His Uncut Length
    Valery
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There I was, sat at my desk one morning ploughing through the usual countless emails, when I came across this guy's pictures. An amateur photographer had taken some pics of him and thought he would be a good addition to the site, and I agreed! Anyway, after a few emails I got hold of Valery's number and called him, and man, was he keen ;-)
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Solo, Ball Play, Cum Jerking Off, Foreskin Play, On The Sofa

Size: 92.3 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 20 min 15 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD