1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Raa photoset 327

Discussion in 'Animal Sex Photos And Magazines' started by patriot66, Jul 17, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Str8 Danny Gets Some Arse From Jamie
    Danny
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Several�weeks after Danny made his solo feature, I caught up with him one evening to have a few beers. He was interested in making another film, but he really wanted to do a hard core film with another guy. Music to my ears... :)
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Kissing, Deep Throat, Fucking, Cum Jerking Off, Dirty Talk

Size: 107 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 20 min 56 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Threesome Feast Of Hard Uncut Cock
    Antony
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This film marks a first in the history of
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Behind The Scenes, Kissing, Fucking, 69, Cum Being Jerked Off

Size: 103 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 20 min 29 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Messy Cum Load From New Boy Callum
    Callum
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have to admit that I do like variety in my life, and when this cute young fella applied to feature on the site I just couldn't resist inviting him down. Equally, Sean was as keen as I and Blake gave a thumbs up to Callum too!
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Solo, Behind The Scenes, Ass Play, Cum Jerking Off, Foreskin Play

Size: 90.1 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 18 min 30 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Duo Wank With Some Great Loads!
    Danny
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After filming Dan in his solo feature I offered him the opportunity of coming back to make a duo wank film the very next day. Being totally straight he wasn't too keen on the idea but said he would think it over. A few hours later he called me to say yes!
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Behind The Scenes, Cum Jerking Off, Dirty Talk, Foreskin Play, In The Bedroom

Size: 85.2 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 16 min 57 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Straight Boys Shared Wanking
    Ben
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now, I'm usually a pretty organised individual and it's not often that I get things wrong. But on the day of this shoot, I double booked the studio. Well, not so much double booked, more like I forgot a previous arrangement! Never one to be daunted by an obstacle, I asked these two guys if they would mind doing their solo shoots together - train times were a major concern!
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Behind The Scenes, Cum Jerking Off, In The Bedroom, Behind The Scenes

Size: 77.0 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 15 min 42 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Paul Gets A Big Straight Guy Dick
    Andrew
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After Paul's solo feature, I received plenty of emails from people requesting him back for a hardcore update, and here it is! He was keen to get fucked but only by a guy with a nice big dick, so I asked Andrew if he'd like to join in the fun and pretty soon the date was set.
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Behind The Scenes, Fucking, Ass Play, Cum Getting Fucked, Foreskin Play

Size: 114 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 22 min 44 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Gorgeous Adam Arrives To Amaze You!
    Adam Jamieson
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

OK - take a deep breath and prepare to get your credit card out! This absolutely stunning guy had been thinking about making an adult film for a while. By pure chance, he got chatting to one of the other guys from the site and the next thing I knew he was messaging me on MSN! Well, it didn't take long for him to submit an application and I wasted no time in giving him a call ;-)
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Solo, Ass Play, Ball Play, Cum Jerking Off, Foreskin Play

Size: 113 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 23 min 57 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Butt Humping Boys Mike & Paul
    Mike
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After Mike paired up with Antony I just knew I had to get him back for some more action. With his cute face, fit body and big cock, I think you'll all agree that I make some pretty good decisions! Mike was keen to work with Paul so I asked if he'd like to do the honours... and naturally he was only too pleased to make a return visit ;-)
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Blowjob, Kissing, Rimming, 69, Ass Play

Size: 153 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 30 min 12 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Amazing Adam Gives Mike A Great Fuck
    Mike
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When Adam arrived to make his solo film Mike was just getting out of the shower after having finished his shoot with Paul. Naturally I introduced the guys and it was pretty clear that they both liked each! Not being one to miss an opportunity, I asked them if they'd like to stay over and make a film together... and here you go :)
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Kissing, Rimming, Fucking, 69, Cum Getting Fucked

Size: 168 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 32 min 59 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hung Straight Boy Brad Works His Dick
    Brad
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I wonder if you can guess which other guy from the site managed to persuade his straight mate to come and do a film for us' No, I'm not giving any more clues away but the history behind this shoot is actually pretty surreal. You see, I had never even seen Brad before he arrived on my doorstep... all I had been told was that he was fit, had a six-pack and owned a huge cock!
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Solo, Cum Jerking Off, Foreskin Play, On The Sofa

Size: 84.0 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 18 min 3 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Nervous Ryan Shoots A Messy Cum Load!
    Ryan
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sometimes it can take an eternity to arrange a shoot and this one certainly felt like it! You see, Ryan applied to feature over three months ago but he wasn't sure if he wanted to go through with it. After calling him up and explaining what was involved, he went away and I didn't hear a thing from him until the end of January.
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Solo, Cum Jerking Off, On The Sofa, Huge Load

Size: 105 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 21 min 48 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

A Horny Unplanned Butt Fuck
    Mike
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

When Mike agreed to make a film for us I suggested he made a weekend of it and I would try and organise a duo shoot. And here it is - Antony travelled down the previous night and boy, did these guys hit it off! You see, we all decided to go out clubbing and no sooner had I turned my back, they had started kissing and making out!
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Behind The Scenes, Facial, Kissing, Deep Throat, Fucking

Size: 114 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 22 min 43 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Straight Black Guy Steve Unloads A Mess
    Steve
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have been waiting patiently for a fit, eligible black guy to apply to feature on the site for over a year now. Yes, I have had some applications, but to date they had all been from overseas guys, so when Steve applied I called him up and explained what it was all about. He was really warm and friendly on the phone so I wasted no time in setting a date and inviting him down.
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Solo, Cum Jerking Off, On The Sofa, Huge Load

Size: 90.2 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 18 min 41 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Confident Straight English Gent
    Ricky
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Once in a while I get an application from a straight bloke with a really big dick and for some reason I just can't say no - especially when they look and sound like this very horny guy! You see, Ricky's accent is quintessentially English and it's quite rare to find someone as articulate as him who's willing and eager to get naked for the cameras ;-)
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Solo, Ass Play, Ball Play, Cum Jerking Off, Foreskin Play

Size: 105 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 23 min 21 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Adam Gives Simon A Hot Ride On His Dick
    Adam Jamieson
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Having given Adam a few weeks off to recharge his batteries, I asked him if he'd like to come back and make a few more films for us. Thankfully he had some free time and so I arranged for him to do a shoot with the very cute Simon, who as you can imagine, was well up for it too!
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Behind The Scenes, Deep Throat, Fucking, 69, Cum Jerking Off

Size: 122 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 24 min 6 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tim Enjoys His First On-Screen Wank
    Tim
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As most of you will know, Adam is from Manchester and since completing his film shoots here at BLAKEMASON.COM he's been encouraging some of his friends to pay us a visit too. Tim is one such mate who decided to make the journey south, along with another mate called Aaron... but then you knew that bit anyway ;-)
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Solo, Ass Play, Cum Jerking Off, On The Sofa

Size: 97.4 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 20 min 51 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Straight To The Fucking For 2 New Boys
    Aaron
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So, who are Aaron and Tim, I hear you ask' Well, I thought I'd do something a little bit different this week and show you their hardcore feature before their solo films. Why' Because sometimes, a little mystery here and there adds a whole new dimension to the fun ;-)
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Kissing, Fucking, 69, Ass Play, Cum Getting Fucked

Size: 98.9 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 19 min 35 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Curious Straight Army Guy Ryan
    Ryan B
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Believe it or not, this hot young stud was encouraged to feature on the site by some gay mates of his and I sure as hell wasn't going to say no! You see, Ryan B is a Soldier in the British Army and I've always had this thing for real fighting men... GRRRRRR ;-)
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Solo, Behind The Scenes, Cum Jerking Off, Foreskin Play, On The Sofa

Size: 94.6 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 21 min 6 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Curious Straight Boy Jon Is Eager To Wank
    Jon
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now, this is an interesting fella who was recommended to get in touch with me by a friend of his. You see, Jon defines himself as "straight" but he's also quite happy to try things with guys... indeed he's already done so (but not in front of my camera)! However, he is willing to come back for a duo shoot ;-)
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Solo, Cum Jerking Off, Foreskin Play, Nipple Play, On The Sofa

Size: 98.9 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 21 min 41 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cock Suckers Chose Each Other
    Antony
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You know, my philosophy of letting the guys choose who they pair up with usually results in those special encounters that makes this site so great! Now, Adam and Antony pestered me for ages to let them have some fun together and of course I did so with the addition of Mike in "The confessions"! But that wasn't enough...
    GENRE:Blake Mason, Blowjob, Behind The Scenes, Facial, Kissing, 69

Size: 96.1 MiB | Format: MPEG-4 | Resolution: 360 x 480 | Duration: 19 min 8 s

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD