1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Public sex a sea of unexpected moments!

Discussion in 'Scenes And Videos Mega Threads' started by SimSim, Jan 16, 2020.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Melody Marks Loves When People Watch Her Flash In Public!

Year: 2019
    Tags: All Sex, Blowjobs, Facial

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    613 MB | 33 min 54 s | SD| MP4 | 540 x 960

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/940d80b680438

2. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Shake Your Body

Tags: Brunette, Public, Big Ass, Exhibitionist, Latina, Little Tits, Oral, All Sex, Cumshot

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1.83 GiB | 32 min 11 s | SD| MP4 | 1080 x 1 920
    Description: Poor Carol Vega, with the illusion that he was making his first CulosenPùblico with us and we had to cross a meeting of the Christian Youth of the Pope, or with to people more close of the city of Barcelona, ​​because not one has been able to score the back of our girl, and see what she has taught as God don`t commands. We had to make a small party at home.

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/277760a7b1368

3. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Kacey on her way to the Porta Potty Gloryhole

Year: 2017
    Tags: Blowjob, Busty, Creampie, Cum In Mouth, Cum On Tongue, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, Interview, Outdoors, Public, Road Head, Sex

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    741 MB | 23 min 30 s | SD| MP4 | 1080 x 1 920

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/28c9622a7946c

4. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Daniela - Tour-guide from Karlstejn

Year: 2018
    Tags: All Sex, Public, POV, Mature

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    544 MB | 16 min 14 s | SD| MP4 | 1080 x 1 920

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/dcf1d80980d01

5. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Angel Emily - Multiple Orgasms In Public Toilet

Tags: POV, Teen, Petite, Lingerie, Blonde, Tattoo, Small Tits, Hairy Pussy, Big Cock, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Facial

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    206 MB | 29 min 26 s | SD| MP4 | 368 x 640
    Description: I saw Angel Emily as she got off the bus, and I was a little out of breath by the time I caught up to her. Angel was a petite spinner from Paris, France, 20 years old, and studying aesthetics in university. I thought she might like the opportunity to earn some extra money, so I told her I had a modeling agency and would pay her 300 euro to take some pictures. Angel immediately agreed, so we got into my car and drove to a gas station for some privacy. Inside the gas station toilet I snapped some footage of her small...

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/be1a057bf0dda

6. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Angel Wicky, Isabelle Christine

Year: 30.04.2018
    Tags: Big Boobs, Blondes, Dildo, Fingering, Girl On Girl, Lesbian, Massage Gone Wild, Mobile Photo Studio, Public Sex, pussy licking, Sex adventures in Prague, Street Pickup, XXX Casting

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    415 MB | 1 h 2 min | SD| MP4 | 360 x 640
    Description: On this sunny day we have been in the center of Prague.
    After a little time we have seen a young and beautiful lady on the street and our female agent have asked her if she
    accepts a massage from us. After a little time she have been accepted and we have started our fancy massage in the studio.
    Take a look at this hot lesbian scene!

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/13f00892abbb7

7. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

"Chica mira que me asoma, ¿TE LO QUIERES FOLLAR?" Tommy en su descapotable, pajeandose y a la caza de "chicas facilonas"

Tags: All sex, Amateur, Outdoors, Public sex, Voyeur, Busted, Anonymous, Fat Asses, Tattoo, Facial cums, Natural tits, Mobile videos

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1.10 GiB | 44 min 0 s | SD| MP4 | 720 x 1 280
    Description: Inspirado en el sueño de todo hombre, Tommy pilla su Cabrio y se lanza a la aventura, la mision: Polla en mano ligar con alguna chica facilona por las costas españolas. Sabemos que la tarea no sera nada fácil, es mas, tenemos que mentir a un Tommy totalmente acojonado e incrédulo con lo que le proponemos y diciéndole que tenemos "permiso municipal" para hacer lo que estamos haciendo. Una tras otra las chicas a las que les entramos no dudan en llamarnos cerdos, canallas, degenerados y, por supuesto, avisarnos que van a llamar a la policía... bien, estaba mas que claro que eso iba a pasar, por lo que Tommy cada vez cambia de ubicación para evitar esas amenazas. Cuando pensamos que lo mejor seria abortar la operación, por ahí aparece la "chica facilona" y servicial que buscábamos, que no solo no se asusta ante las intenciones de Tommy, sino que hasta le agarra el rabo para hacerle una paja que sera, sin duda, en anticipo a las grandes dosis de vicio que esta vecinita nos va a regalar. La convencemos (no cuesta mucho) para llevarla a un descampado donde se concentran decenas de pajilleros y mirones y follarla ante la mirada de todos ellos. El polvazo es increíble, Luna (que así se llama nuestra vecinita ligerilla) se entrega de una manera asombrosa a esta nueva experiencia y sin decir no a nada, nos regala uno de esos polvazos con los que siempre has soñado. Por cierto... Luna tiene novio, pero parece que eso no le importa nada.

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/d7c86810c405c

8. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Seks na plaży nudystów

Tags: Blowjob, All Sex, Teens, Oral, Cumshot

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1.08 GiB | 19 min 59 s | SD| MP4 | 1080 x 1 920
    Description: Jak zapewne pamiętacie, Kasia tak się napaliła podczas plażowej zabawy solo, że postanowiła zadzwonić po Patryka. Dzięki temu mamy drugą odsłonę przygód Kasi na nadwiślańskiej plaży nudystów.

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/bbb2e30aa188c

9. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Milf fucks in Vegas Stairwell

Tags: Cowgirl, MILF, POV, Sex Public, Blowjob, Nudity

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    274 MB | 10 min 45 s | SD| MP4 | 720 x 1 280
    Description: From our friends at MomPov, here's the second installment of Reagan Foxx in Sin City. You hear stories about wild girls and sex in Las Vegas but never either see it let alone experience it. Well, let Reagan take you for a ride in a Las Vegas hotel hallway, stairwell and bedroom. Your Welcome

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/8f3fbe125b5a2

10. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

The Stripper in the Mountains

Tags: All Sex, One-on-One, Sex, Cum On Ass, Cum Shot, Blowjob, Blowjob - POV, Deep Throat, Pussy Licking, Outdoors, Amateur, Public Sex, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Doggystyle - POV, Doggystyle - Standing, Missionary, Average Body, American, Brown Hair, Short Hair, Big Dick

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1 004 MB | 30 min 14 s | SD| MP4 | 720 x 1 280
    Description: Description: I was walking in the mountains when I saw Martina Smeraldi walking by. I stopped her and told her I was new the area, and that I was recruiting models for a log cabin photoshoot. I asked if she was a model, but she told me no, she was a stripper. Music to my ears. I asked her what kind of moves she had, and she pulled up her coat to shake her ass in a red thong. It was just a taste though, because she wanted money for more. I offered her some euros for a blowjob and she said no, because she wanted doggystyle too! Martina shook her ass again and showed me her tits, then got to sucking my cock. Her pussy felt amazing hugging my big cock, and I came all over that ass!

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/b255e6a9c493c

11. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Dirty hot American redhead beauty

Tags: All sex, Facial - POV, Blowjob - POV, Tittyfuck - POV, Outdoors, Public Sex, Cowgirl - POV, Doggystyle - POV, Reverse Cowgirl - POV, Red Head, Trimmed Pussy, Outie Pussy, Pale Skin, Small Tits

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1.85 GiB | 27 min 40 s | SD| MP4 | 1080 x 1 920
    Description: I saw redheaded American Alex Harper on the side of the road and she looked lost, so I approached to offer some help. Alex told me the airport had lost her luggage, so she didn't have her passport or phone, and she didn't know how to get to her hotel. I let her use my phone and she told me she was staying at the Intercontinental, which was on the other side of Prague. I offered Alex some money if she would show me her dream boobs, and she flashed me on the spot. She was not shy! I told her my dick was hard, and she asked to touch it. When she felt the size of my cock, she wanted to suck it, so we went off to a private spot so she could give me a blowjob. My dick made her horny, and she asked me to stick it in her pussy, then rode me reverse cowgirl. After some standing doggystyle sex, Alex had cum a few times, so she dropped to her knees and wanked me off until I came everywhere!

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/f9f9ff5575a01

12. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Grab N Go

Tags: Public, Teen, Creampie, All Sex

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    274 MB | 23 min 49 s | SD| MP4 | 480 x 854
    Description: Jessie is stuck sitting on the curb with her friend, hassling everyone they meet for a simple 40. They can vote, fuck, join the military, take out hundreds of thousands in loans. But can't have a sip because they're 20 and not 21?! Well, fine, fuck it. If this deviant blonde can't have one vice, she'll take another. Dick instead of drinks. That seems like the perfect replacement! Look, Xander got drawn into something beyond expectation, but in the end he decided to do the right thing; Fucking Jessie's tight pussy in a convenience store's back alley. And, believe me, this is much more entertaining than what Miss "Saint" could have ever hoped for on a dead Wednesday night.

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/e82598768bc3d

13. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Yngr: Ella Cruz

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    761 MB | 35 min 6 s | SD| MP4 | 540 x 960
    Description: YNGR brings you the hottest young teens to the business! Ella Cruz is a gorgeous 19 year old that needs a new dick in her life every day of the week. She shows off her titties in plain sight and even gets naked in the park and sucks and fucks! They go back to his place and she shows off just how good she is at riding cock.
    Ella Cruz is an energetic teen cutie that loves to frolic around in the city with her tits out! She doesn't want to keep any of her clothes on and she's fearless when it comes to public sex! He takes her to a public park and strips her down and fucks her pussy hard and rough! They go back to his place and he gives her even more of his thick dick on the couch. She gets on top and takes control and grinds on his cock!

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/111068ef6dc89

14. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Translate My Cock Into Your Pussy

Tags: Latina, Big Tits, Public, All Sex

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    417 MB | 29 min 29 s | SD| MP4 | 480 x 854
    Description: I heard Adara Love freaking out and yelling into the phone in Spanish. I approached her and asked her what was wrong, but she didn't speak any English. I had a solution: I took out my smartphone and used the translator to ask her what was wrong. Using the device, Adara told me she was on vacation, but she lost her friends, money, and passport! I told her I could help her out with some euros if she could help me out, and gestured to my cock. Adara looked me up and down, sized me up, then followed along. As we walked, she hiked up her skirt and showed me her big, Latina booty, then we found a quiet garage so she could give me a blowjob. I fucked her standing doggystyle, then she got her tits out to wank me with them. Adara rode me on the ground reverse cowgirl, then I came all over her face!

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/9199e6c106625

15. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Big boobs jizzed on for cash

Tags: All sex, Cum Shot on Tits, Handjob, Blowjob - POV, Average Body, Deep Throat, Outdoors, Big fake Tits, Public Sex, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary, Tattoo, Hardcore

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1.97 GiB | 30 min 47 s | SD| MP4 | 1080 x 1 920
    Description: I saw Chloe Lamour standing around, and heard her telling someone off on the phone. As she walked away, I turned to her and asked her if she was a star on a reality show. I knew she wasn't, but it let me introduce myself, and more importantly, get a good view of her huge tits! I was so enthralled by them that I offered her 2000 CZK to flash me, and they were amazing. For more, Chloe flashed me her ass and let me spank her, and this turned her on, so we went to a secluded underpass so she could give me a blowjob. My cock in her mouth made her wet, so soon enough I was fucking her tight pussy until she wanked me off all over her big tits!

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/4ceb6a69d9f27

16. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Lucy Bell - Lucy gets her ass slammed in public

Tags: Anal, All Sex, Blowjob

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1.43 GiB | 20 min 14 s | SD| MP4 | 1080 x 1 920

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/f2e7e86311187

17. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

The Luckiest Guy

Tags: Brunette, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Latina, Creampie, Double Creampie, Surprise creampie, Cheating, Almost caught, Public Sex

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    433 MB | 55 min 11 s | SD| MP4 | 400 x 720
    Description: SCENE OPENS on a married couple Vanessa (Liv Revamped) and Carl (Donnie Rock), sitting comfortably at a restaurant with a plate of mostly-eaten food and a pair of scotch glasses almost empty, with only the remnants of melting ice cubes remaining. It's clear they've been there for some time already. They are giggling and talking in low voices amongst each other, reminiscing fondly about a trip they took years ago together. Vanessa affectionately touches her husband often as they chat, her hand effortlessly resting on his shoulder, on his hand, on his lap, as she leans in. Clearly she's a warm, physical person. Carl is a bit stiffer, keeping his arms between his legs as he sits and blushing a bit whenever the conversation gets flirty, but he looks like he's having a good time as well. After a half-minute, the waiter Brayden (Michael Vegas) visits their table and asks if they're having a good time. He remarks that they look dressed for a special occasion, and the wife remarks it's their anniversary, holding up her ring with a smile. The waiter congratulates them and asks can get them anything more to eat. 'Oh, no,' the husband exclaims with a laugh, pointing at the plate and saying that they're still making their way through this one. What he doesn't notice is that the wife meanwhile has mouthed the words 'your dick' to the waiter, and then sexily picks up a long-shaped appetizer and licks the tip suggestively. Brayden looks taken aback, but tries to remain professional and ignore what he saw. Carl certainly didn't seem to notice. Brayden stumbles over his next couple of words, but eventually regains his cool and resumes the waiter small talk. He asks how long they've been married. Five years, they exclaim in unison. Vanessa remarks that the traditional anniversary gift for five years is... 'wood,' she says after a brief pause, and after catching Brayden's gaze her eyes move down to the waiter's crotch suggestively. Brayden coughs uncomfortably and his eyes flick to her husband as if to say 'he's sitting right next to you'. Oblivious, Carl remarks that Vanessa got him a gorgeous wooden chess board as a gift, and that he couldn't ask for a better present. Or a better wife. He feels like the luckiest guy in the world. Vanessa looks back to Carl and says something sweet in reply, touching him fondly on the shoulder as if completely innocent. Vanessa straightens up in her chair and says to her husband 'Darling, I think I'd like to spend a few minutes to freshen up a bit before we go back to the house. Um, 'Brayden'?' she says, reading the nameplate on his uniform, 'could you be a dear and top off my husband so he doesn't miss me TOO much while he waits?' Carl laughs warmly. Unbeknownst to him, as his wife goes towards the bathroom Vanessa signals for the waiter to follow her. She walks through the women's bathroom door with the camera following behind, and she confidently waits standing against the wall for several seconds until the door bursts open and the waiter charges into the bathroom. He moves straight towards Vanessa and they collide in a passionate kiss without word or pause.
    CUT TO TITLE PLATEThey fuck hard and rough, a raw, frenzied bathroom quickie. Vanessa can't get enough of Brayden's cock and isn't concerned about her husband catching them. As Brayden fucks Vanessa, Carl knocks on the door to check in on his wife since she's been gone so long, which causes Brayden to panic, but Vanessa just motions for him to stay quiet and successfully convinces her husband that everything's fine and she'll be out shortly. She calls out 'I love you!' to Carl before pausing momentarily until he's gone, and then going right back to fucking the waiter. Suddenly, Brayden mentions that he's about to cum -- this catches Vanessa by surprise, and she looks a bit startled as he suddenly and unexpectedly creampies her. Vanessa is grouchy as she lifts herself off his dick, and pulls some paper towel out of the dispenser to hastily clean up her creampied pussy -- she hadn't told him to cum in her, she complains. Brayden is defensive -- it's not like she had told him NOT to. She tells him to shut up and quickly checks her hair in the mirror before leaving him in the bathroom alone. She heads back to the table and smiles warmly at her husband, asking him if he's ready to head home. He grins innocently. When he gets his beautiful wife home, it's his turn to get lucky, as he sensually fucks Vanessa on their bed. Little does he know, he's not the first guy who's gotten lucky with Vanessa tonight...

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/c12da8874d489

18. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Train track blowjob and fuck

Tags: Public Sex, Amateur, Outdoors, Handjob, Titty Fuck, Blowjob, Cum on Tits, Doggystyle, Cowgirl, Missionary

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    542 MB | 27 min 58 s | SD| MP4 | 720 x 1 280
    Description: I saw Sofia Lee walking down the road, but it wasn't her neon tank top that attracted my eye, it was her massive set of tits! I stopped Sofia, and made up some story about how I was working on a project looking for talented singers. As we got to chatting, I learned that Sofia was 23, from Ostrava, here to study, and had a boyfriend. That's never stopped me before, so I offered her some money to sing for me. She was shy, but I told her I would pay her to sing into my microphone, and showed her my cock! It took some more money, but soon enough, Sofia was giving me her best blowjob. Deepthroating my cock must've turned her on greatly, because she agreed to let me fuck her wet pussy! I got my fill, then I came all over her big boobs and told her to say hi to her boyfriend for me.

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/827cc3e055c62

19. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Public Hammock Threesome

Tags: Threesome, FFM, Couples Fantasies, Outdoors, Sex, Blowjob (Double), Doggystyle, Big Tits

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    223 MB | 27 min 42 s | SD| MP4 | 480 x 854
    Description: A laid back girl's day turns naughty when Alex Blake decides she should share her boyfriend's big dick with her best friend Sloan Harper! A sloppy blowjob later and this threesome is in full swing on a hammock. Alex gets the cumshot and Sloan licks off every drop, because sharing is caring!

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/f8399b725cf9c

20. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Ibiza - Public Sex

Tags: All sex, Brunette, Blowjob, Creampie, POV, Outdoor, Public, Mastrubation, Hardcore

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    553 MB | 16 min 42 s | SD| MP4 | 1080 x 1 920
    Description: Lets go back... to the summer time... this time to Ibiza, where all is allowed, everybody open and liberal... so to have a sex on public is one must! On our road trip arround te island, when we searched for a nice beaches, we found perfect quiet place... so we enjoyed perfect sex there... and what is better, than to jump in the sea after? have fun xoxo Caprice

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/c8db85dc9beba