1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Public sex a sea of unexpected moments!

Discussion in 'Scenes And Videos Mega Threads' started by SimSim, Jan 16, 2020.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Ca chauffe a Clermont-Ferrand

Year: 2018
    Tags: Amateur, Public Blowjob, Lesbian, Sex Toy, Threesome, Hardcore

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1.31 GiB | 52 min 7 s | SD| MP4 | 1080 x 1 920
    Description: Sous le charme de la toulonnaise et ayant très envie de la rencontrer, Morgane accueille Ciara à Clermont-Ferrand pour une petite visite hors du commun. Prêtes à tout pour s'amuser, les coquines commencent par s'exhiber place de Jaude, en plein centre-ville ! S'ensuit une petite pipe à un inconnu croisé au hasard, pour continuer par un plan saphique où les sextoys les plus fous ont une place prépondérante... Avant qu'un lascar ne vienne lui aussi participer à la fête !

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/68fb2e2083017

2. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Rebeca Black

Year: 22.11.2019
    Tags: Blowjob, Cheating, Deep Throat, hard fucked, Massage Gone Wild, Mobile Photo Studio, Public Sex, Sex adventures in Prague, wild, XXX Casting

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    486 MB | 51 min 0 s | SD| MP4 | 480 x 854
    Description: When we saw this young lady,we immediately knew that she is our new massage client.
    At first moments she wass a little bit shy,but when she have entered in our truck, she have been enjoying
    very much. Take a look at this wild scene as this young lady is fucked hard by more cocks!

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/78ea6019c99fd

3. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Yngr: Ella Cruz

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    761 MB | 35 min 6 s | SD| MP4 | 540 x 960
    Description: YNGR brings you the hottest young teens to the business! Ella Cruz is a gorgeous 19 year old that needs a new dick in her life every day of the week. She shows off her titties in plain sight and even gets naked in the park and sucks and fucks! They go back to his place and she shows off just how good she is at riding cock.
    Ella Cruz is an energetic teen cutie that loves to frolic around in the city with her tits out! She doesn't want to keep any of her clothes on and she's fearless when it comes to public sex! He takes her to a public park and strips her down and fucks her pussy hard and rough! They go back to his place and he gives her even more of his thick dick on the couch. She gets on top and takes control and grinds on his cock!

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/111068ef6dc89

4. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Santa's Little Helper Gets Fucked Hard

Tags: All Sex, Teen, Hardcore, Public, Blowjob, Cumshot, Amateur, Facial, Big Ass, Blonde, Small Tits, Shaved, Cowgirl, Big Booty, Doggystyle, Missionary

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    580 MB | 51 min 59 s | SD| MP4 | 480 x 852
    Description: Jayden Black was dressed in a very sexy Christmas outfit. The Bangbus stopped right away and the guys obviously offered her money to do things. First she flashed her booty for $300 for another $700 she got into the van. For $500 she did a lap dance. For another $1500 she let Jmac fuck her hard. Oh yeah, that sexy little Santa girl. He fucked her extra hard. Then he came on her face. They tricked her out of the car, butt naked in the middle of the Everglades and drove off quick. Obviously all that money stayed in the car.

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/a01f1344ec604

5. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

6. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Lucette Nice

Year: 30.01.2018
    Tags: Blowjob, Brunettes, Cheating, Fingering, Public Sex, pussy fingering, pussy licking, Sex adventures in Barcelona, Small Tits, Street Pickup, wild, XXX Casting

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1.93 GiB | 53 min 27 s | SD| MP4 | 720 x 1 280
    Description: On a hot summer day,our crew was at the beach, to find a hot girl for massage.
    There have been strolling the beautiful Lucette Nice, and after a little chat she have been
    accepted our invitation in our Mobile Massage Studio. At the first time when she have seen our truck,
    she have been affraid, but she have accepted so she have get in the truck.
    As you can see she loves when somebody makes her confortable and she have really enjoyed this massage session.
    Take a look at this gorgeous and hot girl as she enjoys every moment wich have been in our trcuk.

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/6c964197bed35

7. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

The Luckiest Guy

Tags: Brunette, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Latina, Creampie, Double Creampie, Surprise creampie, Cheating, Almost caught, Public Sex

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    433 MB | 55 min 11 s | SD| MP4 | 400 x 720
    Description: SCENE OPENS on a married couple Vanessa (Liv Revamped) and Carl (Donnie Rock), sitting comfortably at a restaurant with a plate of mostly-eaten food and a pair of scotch glasses almost empty, with only the remnants of melting ice cubes remaining. It's clear they've been there for some time already. They are giggling and talking in low voices amongst each other, reminiscing fondly about a trip they took years ago together. Vanessa affectionately touches her husband often as they chat, her hand effortlessly resting on his shoulder, on his hand, on his lap, as she leans in. Clearly she's a warm, physical person. Carl is a bit stiffer, keeping his arms between his legs as he sits and blushing a bit whenever the conversation gets flirty, but he looks like he's having a good time as well. After a half-minute, the waiter Brayden (Michael Vegas) visits their table and asks if they're having a good time. He remarks that they look dressed for a special occasion, and the wife remarks it's their anniversary, holding up her ring with a smile. The waiter congratulates them and asks can get them anything more to eat. 'Oh, no,' the husband exclaims with a laugh, pointing at the plate and saying that they're still making their way through this one. What he doesn't notice is that the wife meanwhile has mouthed the words 'your dick' to the waiter, and then sexily picks up a long-shaped appetizer and licks the tip suggestively. Brayden looks taken aback, but tries to remain professional and ignore what he saw. Carl certainly didn't seem to notice. Brayden stumbles over his next couple of words, but eventually regains his cool and resumes the waiter small talk. He asks how long they've been married. Five years, they exclaim in unison. Vanessa remarks that the traditional anniversary gift for five years is... 'wood,' she says after a brief pause, and after catching Brayden's gaze her eyes move down to the waiter's crotch suggestively. Brayden coughs uncomfortably and his eyes flick to her husband as if to say 'he's sitting right next to you'. Oblivious, Carl remarks that Vanessa got him a gorgeous wooden chess board as a gift, and that he couldn't ask for a better present. Or a better wife. He feels like the luckiest guy in the world. Vanessa looks back to Carl and says something sweet in reply, touching him fondly on the shoulder as if completely innocent. Vanessa straightens up in her chair and says to her husband 'Darling, I think I'd like to spend a few minutes to freshen up a bit before we go back to the house. Um, 'Brayden'?' she says, reading the nameplate on his uniform, 'could you be a dear and top off my husband so he doesn't miss me TOO much while he waits?' Carl laughs warmly. Unbeknownst to him, as his wife goes towards the bathroom Vanessa signals for the waiter to follow her. She walks through the women's bathroom door with the camera following behind, and she confidently waits standing against the wall for several seconds until the door bursts open and the waiter charges into the bathroom. He moves straight towards Vanessa and they collide in a passionate kiss without word or pause.
    CUT TO TITLE PLATEThey fuck hard and rough, a raw, frenzied bathroom quickie. Vanessa can't get enough of Brayden's cock and isn't concerned about her husband catching them. As Brayden fucks Vanessa, Carl knocks on the door to check in on his wife since she's been gone so long, which causes Brayden to panic, but Vanessa just motions for him to stay quiet and successfully convinces her husband that everything's fine and she'll be out shortly. She calls out 'I love you!' to Carl before pausing momentarily until he's gone, and then going right back to fucking the waiter. Suddenly, Brayden mentions that he's about to cum -- this catches Vanessa by surprise, and she looks a bit startled as he suddenly and unexpectedly creampies her. Vanessa is grouchy as she lifts herself off his dick, and pulls some paper towel out of the dispenser to hastily clean up her creampied pussy -- she hadn't told him to cum in her, she complains. Brayden is defensive -- it's not like she had told him NOT to. She tells him to shut up and quickly checks her hair in the mirror before leaving him in the bathroom alone. She heads back to the table and smiles warmly at her husband, asking him if he's ready to head home. He grins innocently. When he gets his beautiful wife home, it's his turn to get lucky, as he sensually fucks Vanessa on their bed. Little does he know, he's not the first guy who's gotten lucky with Vanessa tonight...

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/c12da8874d489

8. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Daniela - Tour-guide from Karlstejn

Tags: All Sex, Public, POV, Mature

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    544 MB | 16 min 14 s | SD| MP4 | 1080 x 1 920

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/dcf1d80980d01

9. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Hot Estate Agent Gets Creampied

Year: 2017
    Tags: All sex, Blonde, Big tits, Deep Throat, Ass Licking, Sex in Car, Public, Hardcore

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    520 MB | 26 min 42 s | SD| MP4 | 720 x 1 280
    Description: Hot blonde estate agent Barbie Sins told me all her clients were friendly and had great service from her, but I still believe they're all crooks! I was telling her about having my estate praised for 1.8 million as I drove her to work, but I was having difficulty tearing my eyes away from her incredible body, especially those massive tits popping out from her top. As soon as I mentioned the money, Barbie got a lot more friendly with me, offering me a free inspection, wanting a piece of the commission for herself! I told her she'd have to do a lot more than that, and she answered she would bend over backwards to get the sale. She wasn't lying! She invited me into the back to show me just how far she was willing to go, and as soon as she started deepthroating my cock, I knew the horny bird meant business! She tongue-fucked my arse, then rode me like a banshee to ensure she got the work, and made me cum so hard, I think I just might think about it! Talk about an enterprising girl!

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/47651210cc5a2

10. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Slim nymphs public train track fuck

Year: 2019
    Tags: One-on-One, Cum Shot, Swallow, Blowjob, Outdoors, Amateur, Public Sex, Average Body, European, Big Dick, Small Ass, Petite, Czech, Brunette, Small Tits, Natural Tits

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    630 MB | 27 min 2 s | SD| MP4 | 480 x 854
    Description: I saw Lola Black walking along the side of the road and she looked very nice, so I asked her to stop to chat. I told Lola I was casting for a project that included living in a house under 24 hour camera surveillance, and the winner would get a prize. Lola told me she was not shy, so she was willing to do a short casting for some money. For 2000 CZK, Lola lifted her skirt and showed me her amazing ass, then turned and pulled out her pert boobs. She was very sexy, so I offered her 4000 more if she would suck me. We went down by the train tracks and Lola got to giving me a blowjob. She was turned on, so she asked me to fuck. I bent her over and fucked her pussy doggystyle, then after she came, got on her knees and wanked me into her mouth so she could swallow my cum!

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/fafc785d6c2af

11. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Aidra Fox POV, Public Blowjob on Hiking Trail, Swallows Two Cumshots

Year: 2017
    Tags: Teen, Deep Throat, Blowjob, Handjob, Swallow, POV, Brunettes, All Sex

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    856 MB | 17 min 45 s | SD| MP4 | 1080 x 1 920
    Description: Welcome back Aidra Fox! It's been almost two years since we've seen this adorable 21-year-old beauty. Today she asks Ray to go on a mountain hike, and the sexy brunette wastes no time dropping down into the brush to give him a wet & messy suck job. Not to be discovered, they retreat to Ray's car where Aidra proceeds to suck and swallow a huge load of cum from his balls. Later, after a long nap, Ray wakes to discover Aidra is back at it - sucking and deep throating his cock, then jerking and milking another big sticky load of sperm to devour. Ray needs to get out more often TWO hot swallows in this fun little update! Enjoy, Thomas

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/afc4e8f981084

12. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Grab N Go

Tags: Public, Teen, Creampie, All Sex

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    274 MB | 23 min 49 s | SD| MP4 | 480 x 854
    Description: Jessie is stuck sitting on the curb with her friend, hassling everyone they meet for a simple 40. They can vote, fuck, join the military, take out hundreds of thousands in loans. But can't have a sip because they're 20 and not 21?! Well, fine, fuck it. If this deviant blonde can't have one vice, she'll take another. Dick instead of drinks. That seems like the perfect replacement! Look, Xander got drawn into something beyond expectation, but in the end he decided to do the right thing; Fucking Jessie's tight pussy in a convenience store's back alley. And, believe me, this is much more entertaining than what Miss "Saint" could have ever hoped for on a dead Wednesday night.

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/e82598768bc3d

13. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Anie Darling

Year: 25.11.2017
    Tags: Cum on Tits, Lingerie, Massage Gone Wild, Masturbation, Mobile Photo Studio, Natural, Petite, Public Sex, pussy fingering, pussy licking, Sex adventures in Prague, Street Pickup, wild, XXX Casting

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1.57 GiB | 42 min 52 s | SD| MP4 | 720 x 1 280
    Description: Who wouldn't thought of this snob eighteen year old schoolgirl get their attention after the persistent pursue of their well hung masseuse. She is such a rare gem to find in the city and that girl is worth pursuing. Anie Darling was sold on a free massage inside the box truck plus the opportunity for being a free freelance model. Enjoy her smooth skinned body getting touched and caressed with a relaxing massage before an offer of a happy ending. We would love to see that fresh teen pussy in action.

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/931fda3f00852

14. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Darcia Lee under a bridge

Tags: Work Fantasies, Public Sex, POV, Couples Fantasies, Amateur, Cheating, Outdoors, Deep Throat, Blowjob - POV, Cumshot Clean-Up, Handjob - POV, Big Tits

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    350 MB | 30 min 15 s | SD| MP4 | 480 x 854
    Description: I watched Darcia Lee get off the train and she seemed like a very nice girl, so I approached her and asked if she would like to do a little interview with me. Darcia was a student learning here in Prague, and since her parents paid for her education, she didn't have much money. Her eyes lit up when I offered her 400 euro for a photoshoot, and though she looked a little shy, she didn't take long to show me her big tits and round booty. My cock was already hard when I offered her double the euros for a quick blowjob. Darcia had some skills! She had sucked a few dicks in her time, but the size of mine was a big turn on, so she let me fuck her under a bridge. I fucked her doggystyle for a while and made her cum, then it was my turn to cum on her face!

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/e77487bc47412

15. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Seks na plaży nudystów

Tags: Blowjob, All Sex, Teens, Oral, Cumshot

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1.08 GiB | 19 min 59 s | SD| MP4 | 1080 x 1 920
    Description: Jak zapewne pamiętacie, Kasia tak się napaliła podczas plażowej zabawy solo, że postanowiła zadzwonić po Patryka. Dzięki temu mamy drugą odsłonę przygód Kasi na nadwiślańskiej plaży nudystów.

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/bbb2e30aa188c

16. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

GIRL NEXT DOOR GETS A RIDE OF HER LIFE

Tags: Public Car-Sex Blowjob Medium Boobs Trimmed Pussy Hardcore Sex

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1.93 GiB | 34 min 42 s | SD| MP4 | 1080 x 1 920
    Description: We met a girl standing on a parking lot who missed her last bus home from work. Poor beauty. Our Takevan was nice and warm inside so it did not take too long to lure her in. She is thin, tall dark blonde with a bit of crazy in her eyes... but very, very shy attitude. It took few licks of Tonys big cock to warm her up and then she transformed into a sex-loving succubus that could not get enough of Tonys dick. She especially loved her balls on her face, when she sucked them until all the sweet jizz inside ended up on her face. We told her to go wipe outside and shut the doors, leaving cum stained girl in the dust.

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/e5e57164e5c45

17. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Slim nymphs public train track fuck

Tags: Cumshot, Swallow, Blowjob, Outdoors, Amateur, Public Sex, POV, Big Dick, Small Ass, Brunette, Small Tits

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    1.02 GiB | 27 min 2 s | SD| MP4 | 720 x 1 280
    Description: I saw Lola Black walking along the side of the road and she looked very nice, so I asked her to stop to chat. I told Lola I was casting for a project that included living in a house under 24 hour camera surveillance, and the winner would get a prize. Lola told me she was not shy, so she was willing to do a short casting for some money. For 2000 CZK, Lola lifted her skirt and showed me her amazing ass, then turned and pulled out her pert boobs. She was very sexy, so I offered her 4000 more if she would suck me. We went down by the train tracks and Lola got to giving me a blowjob. She was turned on, so she asked me to fuck. I bent her over and fucked her pussy doggystyle, then after she came, got on her knees and wanked me into her mouth so she could swallow my cum!

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/642a4c5ba21e8

18. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Big Tits and tattoos fucked outside

Tags: Creampie, Pussy Creampie, Work Fantasies, Public Sex, Amateur, Outdoors, Sex, Masturbation, Handjob - POV, Deep Throat, Blowjob - POV, Big Tits

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    317 MB | 26 min 59 s | SD| MP4 | 480 x 854
    Description: Megan Inky's red dress caught my eye and her tattoos really turned me on, so I hustled to catch up with her and start up a conversation. Megan was on her way to a tattoo convention where she had a gig as a model. I told her I was on my way to the very same convention, because I owned a modeling agency, and was searching for a new tattooed hottie. Since Megan earned about 100 euro per shoot, I offered her 120 to show me her boobs and ass. She agreed and it turned me on, so I offered 250 if she would wank my dick. To my surprise she accepted immediately, and once she saw how big my dick was she couldn't wait to suck me off. I fucked Megan down by the quarry then came inside of her, then she scooped the creampie out of her pussy and swallowed it! I love inked girls!

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/778a8029faf38

19. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Ibiza - Public Sex

Tags: All sex, Brunette, Blowjob, Creampie, POV, Outdoor, Public, Mastrubation, Hardcore

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    553 MB | 16 min 42 s | SD| MP4 | 1080 x 1 920
    Description: Lets go back... to the summer time... this time to Ibiza, where all is allowed, everybody open and liberal... so to have a sex on public is one must! On our road trip arround te island, when we searched for a nice beaches, we found perfect quiet place... so we enjoyed perfect sex there... and what is better, than to jump in the sea after? have fun xoxo Caprice

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/c8db85dc9beba

20. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Slim brunette with a great arse

Tags: Work Fantasies, Public Sex, POV, Amateur, Outdoors, Sex, Handjob, Handjob - POV, Deep Throat, Blowjob - POV, Facial - POV

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    326 MB | 28 min 5 s | SD| MP4 | 480 x 854
    Description: I couldn't find any hot ladies to interview today, and I was about to head home when Cassie Del Isla surprised me from behind. I was startled to find such a looker, but snapped out of my stupor when she asked to borrow my phone. Cassie was in town to see friends and pose for some modeling jobs. I told her I had my own modeling agency, and offered her a casting. We headed to a secluded location where she showed me her little boobs and great ass, and her sexy body made my dick hard. For a few more dollars, Cassie sucked my big cock, then fucked me right there in the stairwell until I came all over her face.

[​IMG]
    https://k2s.cc/file/cc600bc5624e1