1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Professional Bondage And Torture - Methodology Of Torture

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by Chronos, Feb 1, 2020.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Chronos
    Chronos

Vip Poster+

I Own Her Face Part Three

Iona Grace claims that she trusts the vision PD has for this scene but her tears make it seem like she may be lying. He has an idea on how she can please the members. She needs to stand with her tits tied high and her body presented for torment. PD and the members have some questions for her, too, of course. These cunts can be deceitful but PD has a way of compelling the truth from them. She will get vibrated for the truth and shocked for the lies. Or maybe it was vibrated for the lies and shocked for the truth. We can never remember which one is right, but it does not really matter. In the end she will be getting just as much juice as she deserves.

[​IMG]

Format: mp4
    Duration: 49:26
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 556.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download I Own Her Face Part Three

2. Chronos
    Chronos

Vip Poster+

Hard bondage, suspension, hogtie and torture for sexy girl part 2

Beautiful model with naked ass, with naked tits, with naked shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus big man in black clothes. Her tied up with ropes - on the table and on the floor. He fucks her wet pussy with big dildo and vibrator. Professional bondage, torture, strappado and domination for hot bitch with naked tits in the large basement.

[​IMG]

Release Year: 2020
    Video language: English
    Format: m4v
    Duration: 18:55
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5136kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Hard bondage, suspension, hogtie and torture for sexy girl part 2

3. Chronos
    Chronos

Vip Poster+

Orgasm Predicament for Luci

I ran uinto sexy Luci Lovett at a convention and she told me that she love a good challenge. Well, being one that loves to give a good challenge i couldn't resist the temptaion to put Luci to the test. So i invited her back to my room at the hotel to she what she was up to the challenge. Of she had no idea what i had in mind and this made it even better. I have her strip to her bra, panties and pantyhose and then i tie her on her back on the bed in a spread frog tie. A gag is added and my subject is ready. My challenge for Luci? Simple, its an orgasm challenge> Luci versus the Thunderstick. Being helpless and defenseless, Luci is subjected to the thunderous vibrations of the Thunderstick against her pantyhose covered clit. It doesn;t take long for this beauty to start to fight and resist the Thunderstick. But her efforts are futile. As the Thunderstick continues and the vibrations begin to take there toll, Luci's moans become music to the ear and her pelvic thrust are a true work of sexy, erotic art. As she becomes more and more tender from the endless weork of the Thunderstick and the orgasm extracting powers it has, i give her a break from time to time to run my hand between her legs teasing her sensitive, pantyhose covered clit. Will Luci survive the challenge? How many orgasms can the Thunderstick extract from this sexy damsel? Sit back and enjoy as the orgasms are extracted and this sexy lady is left looking dazed and confused. Pantyhose, bondage, gags, orgasms, bound orgasms, struggle and more this sexy video definitely has something for everyone. Join today and enjoy this hot Luci Lovett video update

[​IMG]

Release Year: 2019
    Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
    Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 10:32
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 415.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Orgasm Predicament for Luci

4. Chronos
    Chronos

Vip Poster+

BondageSex - Bianca Breeze

Bianca Breeze is a breath of fresh air. All natural, innocent girl next door face, long lean limbs and a complete newbie to the bondage. We like breaking in the newbies. Once they get a taste of just how good orgasms are in bondage, they never go back. We are going to throw brutal blow jobs and rough three way sex at Bianca until her brains melt right out of those cute little ears. Bound and belted down on her knees with her arms stretched out crucifix style between two posts, Bianca's tender mouth hole is at the perfect height for face facefucking. So facefuck her we do. The dick goes in and the drool goes out. One after the other we run a train on her throat as Bianca sputters and gasps around the cock. The dick makes her dizzy and her eyes start to glaze. The bondage is free flowing enough that we can shift it, and we unbelt Bianca and bring her to her feet. Now both ends are exposed and wide open for the access. Bianca totters in her black high heels as we make her into a sex sandwich, slamming home balls deep from both ends. The rough handling blasts Bianca deeper into sexual subspace as she goes weak kneed. We fuck her limp and leave her dazed. She falls gasping to her knees. Welcome, my dear. Come back anytime...

[​IMG]

Release Year: 2015
    Genres: BDSM, Black High Heels, Blue Eyes, Breath Play, Brunette, Cock Sucking, Deep Throat, Drool, Face Fucking, Long Hair, Natural Breast, Oral Penetration, Pale Skin, Red Finger Nails, Shackles, Slave Girl Training, Small Tits, Tattoo, Three Way
    Duration: 14:28
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6745kbps
    Audio: 105kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 726.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download BondageSex - Bianca Breeze

5. Chronos
    Chronos

Vip Poster+

Dixon Mason Chained and Tamed

With rope there is wiggle room, there is a chance to writhe and escape, but with iron there is no hope. It is cold and unyielding, the perfect counter point to the sensuality of rope.

[​IMG]

Release Year: 2014
    Studio: InfernalRestraints
    Cast: Dixon Mason
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
    Duration: 1:01:14
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
    Audio: 109kbps

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Dixon Mason Chained and Tamed

6. Chronos
    Chronos

Vip Poster+

Blind Date Gone Wrong Pt 2

Sexy Raven had been looking forward to her blind date as she continued to look for love and that someone special in her life. Unfortunately for Raven that excitement soon turns to terror as she finds herself tightly bound, gagged, held captive and tormented at the hands of the masked man who was suppose to be the next Mr Right. Tied to a chair and gagged, the secy Raven is helpless and defenseless as her ample and supple breast are exposed, groped, fondled and tormented in various ways. Her masked date has his way tormenting her breasts with different implements including wooden skeweres and a metal lawn spike. Having endured endless torment of her breasts and nipples, the sexy Raven is soon faced with with nipple clamps being placed on her now very sensitive nipples. Defenseless to protect herself, Raven is left to the torment of the tight nipple clamps on her sensitive and sore nipples as her exciting blind date spirals into a nightmare she will never forget. Join today, download and enjoy the entire Blind Date Gone Wrong series with the beautiful and sexy Raven Eve

[​IMG]

Duration: 9:27

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 371.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Blind Date Gone Wrong Pt 2

7. Chronos
    Chronos

Vip Poster+

Thinking Ahead Part One

Mei Mara joined us for a live feed because she cannot get enough sadistic torment. The members ask her all kinds of questions trying to find her limits but she loves taking things to extremes. The more pain we can inflict on her the happier we will all be, so why bother holding back? If she loves whips, canes and crying so much, what kind of terrible people would we be to deny her all of that? With her kind of flexibility the bondage we can put her in is fantastic. You can tell from the start we are going to have a lot of fun with this one.

[​IMG]

Duration: 52:33

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 591.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Thinking Ahead Part One

8. Chronos
    Chronos

Vip Poster+

D.I.Y. - Kel Bowie

When O.T. goes to the hardware store, he doesn't just shop for tools. On his most recent trip he convinces innocent looking Kel Bowie to come to his place to help him with a personal project he is working on. She doesn't expect to become the project herself. Kel is more than willing to help him out though and soon she is balancing on her toes with a steal wire around her neck.

While other women might be frightened and searching for an escape, Kel doesn't want to get away. She is so aroused she struggles against her restraints in an effort to touch herself, but relief will not come quickly for Kel. First O.T. wants to see her squirm so he fastens her pussy tightly shut with wire and she is tied down and made to suffer under his whip, but the more he hurts her the more excited she gets. Soon she is writhing, moaning and begging to cum.

[​IMG]

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
    Duration: 36:01
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download D.I.Y. - Kel Bowie

9. Chronos
    Chronos

Vip Poster+

Hailey Redux Part Two

Poor Hailey Young does not really like to play games, but that is not going to stop us. We want to humiliate and degrade her and that is just what we are going to do. Our demands may be varied. They may seem strange to her, but we never told her she needed to understand. All she needs to do is obey. If she can manage that maybe her torment will be over sooner than she thinks. Then again, if she cannot she can expect this to go on until she learns her lesson.

[​IMG]

Duration: 39:22

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 442.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Hailey Redux Part Two

10. Chronos
    Chronos

Vip Poster+

Professor taught a Lesson Pt 2

Professor Dakkota's lesson continues in part 2 of this bondage series. This sexy professor had a great enterprise going by trading good grades for profit. That is until her Dean found her password to her secret files. Now the wayward professor finds herself in a perilous situation. The Dean of the dept, and her boss, has used the information of the pay for grades enterprise to blackmail sexy Dakkota into bondage. Given a choice of submitting to bondage and his every whim or being reported to the school and losing her lucrative position, Dakkota chose to submitting rather than risk her career. Pt 2 finds the locely damsel tied in a partial, standing spreadeagle and gagged. She is tickled and manhandled and also has her skirt removed exposing her sexy pantyhose clad legs. Her heels are removed and her toes are tortured. IN the end, the dean leaves no doubt as to where this sexy professor's place is from now on. Join today, download and enjoy this bondage series starring the sexy Dakkota Grey

[​IMG]

Duration: 13:15

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 511.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Professor taught a Lesson Pt 2

11. Chronos
    Chronos

Vip Poster+

Super bondage, domination and hogtie for two beautiful girls

Two very beautiful girls in white panties, in white bras, with small tits and with beautiful bodies, plus man in black clothes. THeir tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in their mouth. Professional bondage, domination, hogtie and predicament for sexy models with beautiful boobs in the large room.

[​IMG]

Duration: 17:48
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6491kbps
    Audio: 145kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Super bondage, domination and hogtie for two beautiful girls

12. Chronos
    Chronos

Vip Poster+

Hailey Redux Part Three

Hailey Young just had in incredible string of orgasms and needed to have her traditional post-cum cigarette. She probably should have waited until we were done with her because if she thought that her cunt was throbbing before it is nothing compared to what we have in store for her. PD and the members have some questions that they want answered and now they know how to get them answered. The judicious application of electricity is more effective than any truth serum. She is evasive and resistant at first but it does not take much to soften her up.

[​IMG]

Duration: 32:37

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 366.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Hailey Redux Part Three

13. Chronos
    Chronos

Vip Poster+

Thinking Ahead Part Two

It looks like a door frame but some simple modifications have made it the perfect way to keep Mei Mara in place for the next leg of our live feed. Even better than just holding her still it keeps her arms and legs out of the way so we can torment her however we choose. The members have some pretty insidious ideas about how she should be treated. With this kind of bondage it is a good thing that she agrees. There would not be much she could do if she did not anyway.

[​IMG]

Duration: 1:05:36

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 738.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Thinking Ahead Part Two

14. Chronos
    Chronos

Vip Poster+

Ana Foxxx and Maestro

The part of BDSM that is most commonly referenced is S and M, which is the part we enjoy most. Sadism and Masochism is what makes our site for true sadistic torment and masochistic suffering, combined with hardcore sex. We use floggers, single tail whips, paddles, cat o' nine tails, slappers, crops, canes, cattle prods, nipple clamps, hot wax, and more to torture our captives. Every scene is full of brutal torment, extreme bondage, and hardcore sex. Their screams are loud and real. Their suffering is true and mandatory. Once they have been sadistically dominated, our captives are then transformed into submissive sex slaves. Each of our dominants are as sadistic as we could find, with their own unique style of brutal sexual dominance. All of our slaves are as tough as they come, being able to endure the extreme tormenting fucking.
    The sex slaves are willing to endure any amount of suffering, just to fulfill their whorish sexual appetite. Their pussies are dripping wet from being dominated and can't wait to be fucked. The slaves mouth's spill out drool from the ball gags or the hard cocks that have been fucking their throats

[​IMG]

Release Year: 2014
    Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
    Duration: 47:48
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3405kbps
    Audio: 176kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Ana Foxxx and Maestro

15. Chronos
    Chronos

Vip Poster+

Sarah Brooke Bound and Tickled

Lovely Sarah Brooke stiffed me with the check at the bar while we were at a convention. I got my payback when I lured her to my room at the hotel. She thought she was coming for a night cap and conversation. She was wrong. She soon found herself tied tighly to a chair, gagged and helpless. I know that Sarah hates to be tickled, so i figured this would be the ultimate payback. Soon Sarah finds herself in a predicament she hates, tied and tickled. Her shoes are removed and this sexy. helpless and defenseless lady is tickled from pantyhose covered toes to her arm pits. WIth no escape possibe, I enjoy myself as I extract my revenge on this sexy redhead with bondage tickle torment. Join today and enjoy this newest release with the very sexy Sarah Brooke

[​IMG]

Duration: 11:39

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 475.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sarah Brooke Bound and Tickled

16. Chronos
    Chronos

Vip Poster+

Thinking Ahead Part Three

If you want to see a girl who will go to the extremes to please us and our members look no further than Mei Mara. She needed an extreme make over before her Q and A session. Most would balk at the idea of being humiliated like this. It is one thing to take a beating on set but the effects here are going to be visible to anyone for quite some time. That is the kind of dedication is the first step to satisfying them.

[​IMG]

Duration: 1:14:10

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 834.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Thinking Ahead Part Three

17. Chronos
    Chronos

Vip Poster+

Bondage, torture and domination for two naked bitches part 1

Beautiful brunette in black panties, with small tits, with very sexy body and hot slavegirl in pink panties, with naked boobs plus big man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, tits and belly on the table. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her naked body. Professional bondage, spanking and domination for hot girl with naked breast in the large room.

[​IMG]

Format: m4v
    Duration: 26:00
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3902kbps
    Audio: 91kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Bondage, torture and domination for two naked bitches part 1

18. Chronos
    Chronos

Vip Poster+

Dakkota Bound Tickle Torture

Lovely and sexy Dakkota Grey is very ticklish. She also has a very cute laugh. From her ears to the soles of her feet, there are lots of fun, very ticklish areas on this sexy lady's body. With such a submissive, sexy blonde being so ticklish, how can one pass up some bound tickle torture. So Dakkota finds herself dressed only in her lingerie and pantyhose, her hands tied behind her back and her ankles tied nice and tight with a ballgag added to keep the noise down to a dull roar. On the bed and helpless,Dakkota awaits the inevitable. She is not disappointed. Soon this sexy damsel is thrust into relentless tickle torture from head to toe. She laughs, she squirms, she struggles and she tries to breathe in between all the laughter. There's no defense and no escape, all this sexy little blonde can do is laugh,endure and hope that it will end soon. Join today,download or stream and enjoy the first installment of Dakkota's bondage tickle torture series.

[​IMG]

Duration: 10:41

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 458.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Dakkota Bound Tickle Torture

19. Chronos
    Chronos

Vip Poster+

Sarah Brooke Captured Pt 2

Sexy Sarah's torment and peril continues as part 2 of this series picks up where part 1 left off. Sarah struggles with the nipple clamps she has been adorned with, i decide to up the predicament by tying off her nipple clamps to put even more strain and pain to her nipples. String in tied to the nipple clamps and pulled tight, i tie 1 off to her leg and I tie the other to her big toe so that when she moves her foot or flexes her toe it pulls on the clamo and her nipple. After leaving her this way for a bit, i remove the nipple clamps with a tug and proceed to again poke her now very sensitive nipples with wooden skewers. Eventually I prep her lucious breasts for hte tens unit. Electrodes are placed on each breast and secured. Once secured, the electrodes are attached to the tens unit and the power is turned on. Sarah doesn't appear happy with the newest addition to her torment and peril, but that's what she gets for avoiding me all week. Join today and sit back and enjoy this hot bondage series with Sarah Brooke

[​IMG]

Duration: 13:37

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 565.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sarah Brooke Captured Pt 2

20. Chronos
    Chronos

Vip Poster+

The best slut on the planet just ran

What happens when the immovable object gets hit by the irresistible feeling, that is exactly what is happening in this conclusion of last months live show. The best slut on the planet just met the best slut breakers on the planet, The boys of Sexually Broken have defeated the very best the porn industry has to offer, over and over again. So what happens when two gladiatorial beings collide? One of the best ending we have ever had in a live show, do not miss this!

[​IMG]

Duration: 18:45
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download The best slut on the planet just ran