1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Please, cum on my face - Cumshots and Facials!

Discussion in 'Bukkake, GangBang And Orgy' started by Gorod126, Nov 4, 2020.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Lucy Bell in Lucy Bell
    Cast: Lucy Bell
    Tags: Fetish, Facial, Cumshot, Bukkake

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Redhead Lucy was up for anything. She looked so hot in her tartan underwear and she had a sexy tattoo on her stomach. Lucy had a real amateur look about her and she was an eager cock sucker. She got on her knees and really worked on my cock with her mouth. I couldn't wait to cum all over her pretty face!

Tech. Info
    Size: 724.47 MB
    Format: mp4
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:19:42

Download - Lucy Bell in Lucy Bell

2. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Ritta Red in Ryta V
    Cast: Ritta Red

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Amateur teen Ryta looks hot as she poses in tight denim hotpants and a tank top. You can see immediately that she is up for pretty much anything with her filthy eyes! She spent a bit of time teasing me with her tits, which are pretty big for such a slender frame. She then showed me the rest of her body including her trimmed teen pussy before getting on her knees and taking my cock in her hands. Her tiny frame shows off how big my cock is with it being nearly the same size as her forearm! She teases my dick with her mouth and I get to fuck her tight pussy before blowing my load all over her pretty face!

Tech. Info
    Size: 1013.21 MB
    Duration: 00:27:34

Download - Ritta Red in Ryta V

3. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Candy Love in Candy Love
    Cast: Candy Love

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Candy Love is a hot blonde from the Czech Republic and I was really excited of the prospect of her wrapping her lips around my cock. She looked sexy as fuck in her tiny yellow miniskirt and wasted no time in getting on her knees and licking my balls. This filthy slut loves it when I slapped her around the face with my dick and face fucked her on the bed. She was really up for anything so I wanked my cock until I exploded all over her face, including in her eye!

Tech. Info
    Size: 910.54 MB
    Duration: 00:24:46

Download - Candy Love in Candy Love

4. Gorod126
    [​IMG]

Official Title: Lenny Elleny in Lenny Elleny
    Cast: Lenny Elleny

[​IMG]

Official Synopsis: Lenny Elleny is a blonde rock chick so I thought she would be up for a bit of fun at her casting. Dressed in a tiny black crop top and hotpants, she started to tease straight away. I could tell this chick was gonna be filthy and she immediately let me feel her pierced nipples and tits. She stripped naked and sat down on the sofa as she rubbed her sweet little pussy. She could see my erection through my pants and got on her knees to stroke me off. I got more than I bargained for as this slutty blonde loved to deep throat! I shoved my shaft right down her throat and she couldn't get enough of it! Opening her mouth, Lenny waited for my load to cover her face and licked my cock clean!

Tech. Info
    Size: 780.88 MB
    Duration: 00:21:18

Download - Lenny Elleny in Lenny Elleny

5. Gorod126
  6. Gorod126
  7. Gorod126
  8. Gorod126
  9. Gorod126
  10. Gorod126