1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Pissing gives them pleasure

Discussion in 'Pissing And Squirting' started by mixon7, Aug 6, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Exotic Jessica Bangkok
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Exotic Jessica Bangkok
    Description: Jessica is a girl not easy to get (and not cheap either), but for the price and effort she gives you a ride to the Oriental heaven. This busty little Asian beauty will take your cock in the very beginning and won't let it go until you came hard all over her beautiful body... if she cums along the process, all the better.
    Genre: blowjob, facial, peeing, squirting, asian, milf, big tits, Big Ass, brunette, one on one, Jessica Bangkok

Format: MPEG-4
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 20 min 0 s
    Size: 522 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Facial Piss Action
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Facial Piss Action
    Description: Miroslav is a bit of a submissive type. He lets his girlfriend pee all over him including on his beard. He even eats her out with his face all wet and her pussy drenched in piss. Once she's all riled up, it's her turn to have a taste. His fountain drink is a bit weaker but there's still plenty to guzzle down with some left to go down her tits.
    Genre: ,

Resolution: 480 x 720
    Duration: 22 min 2 s
    Size: 117 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Felony drinks piss, golden showers, sucking cock, piss in her ass
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Felony drinks piss, golden showers, sucking cock, piss in her ass
    Description: Felony just finished shooting for another site here at kink. She was amped when I caught up with her andtold her I was shooting golden showers. She got even more excited when I introduced her to my friend whocan piss for a really long time. We go downstairs and I pee all over her pussy then she sucks the piss rightout of Maestro's hard cock. Felony gets one hell of a golden shower.

Duration: 25 min 11 s
    Size: 569 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Field Watersports
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Field Watersports
    Description: It's a fun day in this field! Sarah has to pee so bad, she feels like she's been holding it in forever. She gets her boyfriend naked and pisses all over his hairy body. She gets quite a taste of it as well from him! Sarah sticks out her tongue and feels the warm stream hit her face. It's a beautiful day for watersports.

Duration: 29 min 33 s
    Size: 225 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

First time piss drinker Jezebel Dahl drinks hot pee golden shower
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: First time piss drinker Jezebel Dahl drinks hot pee golden shower
    Description: She is hot, she is thirsty, she is Jezebel Dahl! Only having tasted her own pee she is ready to explore themany other flavors out there. Dean and Maestro give her a taste of what we have to offer. And after she hastasted every drop Jezebel still wants more.

Duration: 28 min 5 s
    Size: 634 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Foreplay Pee Games
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Foreplay Pee Games
    Description: This couple uses piss in every way possible in their foreplay. The guy pisses in Zuzana's mouth, she pisses on the ground and on his cock, and then they use it as lube for sex. They don't waste a drop of this golden pee pee. By the end, they're wet and smelly but atleast they're sexually fulfilled.

Duration: 22 min 13 s
    Size: 204 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Forest Watersports
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Forest Watersports
    Description:

Resolution: 576 x 720
    Duration: 11 min 49 s
    Size: 115 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Fountain of Pleasure
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Fountain of Pleasure
    Description: Everyone knows that Anne is big in water sports, and luckily for her, the neighbor girl, Chary is totally into every kinky, crazy games. So when Anne invites her over for some peeing fun, Chary happily accepts the invitations. Soon she showers Anne's pussy, tits with her pee, and the brunette greedily gulps from the fountain of pleasure.
    Genre: lesbian, peeing, teen, babes, big tits, blonde, brunette, Cherry Kiss, Anne Green

Resolution: 480 x 854
    Duration: 41 min 6 s
    Size: 307 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Fountain of Pleasure
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Fountain of Pleasure
    Description: Everyone knows that Anne is big in water sports, and luckily for her, the neighbor girl, Chary is totally into every kinky, crazy games. So when Anne invites her over for some peeing fun, Chary happily accepts the invitations. Soon she showers Anne's pussy, tits with her pee, and the brunette greedily gulps from the fountain of pleasure.
    Genre: lesbian, peeing, teen, babes, big tits, blonde, brunette, Cherry Kiss, Anne Green

Duration: 41 min 6 s
    Size: 307 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Franciska at the movies
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Franciska at the movies
    Description: Have you ever fantacized about doing naughty things at the movies? Well, Franciska somehow got into a theater hall without the guards seeing her, and started undressing, massaging her nipples and clit, and fingering herself. Then she pissed into the empty bowl of popcorn... Click here to check it out!
    Genre: masturbation, peeing, babes, blonde, Solo, Franciska

Duration: 26 min 18 s
    Size: 195 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Freshness
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Freshness
    Description: After a good night's rest I wake up fresh and full of energy. Maybe it's the freshness of the lime-green walls, maybe it's my new pink dessous or the sexy dream I had... but I need to touch my body and have even more fun!
    Genre: masturbation, lingerie, peeing, teen, babes, blonde, brunette, Solo, Eve Angel

Resolution: 480 x 640
    Duration: 18 min 13 s
    Size: 134 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Freshness
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Freshness
    Description: After a good night's rest I wake up fresh and full of energy. Maybe it's the freshness of the lime-green walls, maybe it's my new pink dessous or the sexy dream I had... but I need to touch my body and have even more fun!
    Genre: masturbation, lingerie, peeing, teen, babes, blonde, brunette, Solo, Eve Angel

Duration: 18 min 13 s
    Size: 134 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Getting nasty with Judith Fox
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Getting nasty with Judith Fox
    Description: What I like in Judith is that she's beautiful, and sooo nasty! To tell you the truth, before we met, I did not imagine her to be sooo nasty! She loves to pee for me, and we even did some speculum scenes - and yes, her kinky smile says everything!!
    Genre: masturbation, amateur, lingerie, peeing, teen, babes, redhead, Solo, Judith Fox

Duration: 30 min 34 s
    Size: 228 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Getting nasty with Judith Fox
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Getting nasty with Judith Fox
    Description: What I like in Judith is that she's beautiful, and sooo nasty! To tell you the truth, before we met, I did not imagine her to be sooo nasty! She loves to pee for me, and we even did some speculum scenes - and yes, her kinky smile says everything!!
    Genre: masturbation, amateur, lingerie, peeing, teen, babes, redhead, Solo, Judith Fox

Duration: 30 min 34 s
    Size: 228 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Girls pissing and getting pissed on, Flower Tucci drinking pee.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Girls pissing and getting pissed on, Flower Tucci drinking pee.
    Description: Isis discovers that the world famous squirterFlower Tucci is also a piss freak! Says Isis: "So today I ran into Flower, who has a beautiful face and asmoking hot body. After a little chat she decides to show me what really turns her on. She takes off herclothes and starts pissing on herself!! When Mike walks in things get really wet. He pisses all over her sexybody!! She started sucking the pee right out of his hard cock!! She was soaked in his warm piss. It was allover her tits, her ass, her pussy, her face. He even pisses in her mouth. Flower loves golden showers andshe really loves drinking hot piss."
    Genre: Piss, Pissing, Flower Tucci, Maestro

Duration: 39 min 38 s
    Size: 895 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Golden girl
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Golden girl
    Description: So tender and so shy! Bianca Golden has a charming allure guys die for! Her soft white skin and honey-coloured hair does it all... or is it her mesmerizing figure or kinky eyes?
    Genre: lesbian, masturbation, anal, facial, lingerie, peeing, teen, babes, blonde, Solo, Bianca Golden

Duration: 20 min 4 s
    Size: 149 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Grandpa gangbang with Orsay - 1.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Grandpa gangbang with Orsay - 1.
    Description: Yep, the golden squad is back again, this time with nastiest ever Orsay, who's really into weird stuff. Now, this is quite something she'll like, then! Take a look!
    Genre: amateur, blowjob, gangbang, peeing, teen, Big Ass, brunette, old-young, Orsay

Duration: 19 min 6 s
    Size: 141 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Haley again
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Haley again
    Description: Remember this cutie, Haley? We did see her in really nice blowjob action. This time I figured out I'll call her again and do some more extreme stuff with her, like fisting and speculum as well...
    Genre: amateur, blowjob, peeing, teen, babes, blonde, Solo, Haley

Duration: 34 min 55 s
    Size: 260 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Haley again
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Haley again
    Description: Remember this cutie, Haley? We did see her in really nice blowjob action. This time I figured out I'll call her again and do some more extreme stuff with her, like fisting and speculum as well...
    Genre: amateur, blowjob, peeing, teen, babes, blonde, Solo, Haley

Duration: 34 min 55 s
    Size: 260 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hardcore Watersports
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Hardcore Watersports
    Description: This is not a typical ending to a hardcore sex scene! Carmen Collins is a sexy babe that loves to show off. She takes charge and fucks the shit out of her man on top with her stockings still on. Once the guy is ready to burst, he surprises the hottie with an extra. Not only does she get a faceful of cum... she gets splashed with piss as well!

Duration: 28 min 20 s
    Size: 140 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file