1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Pissing gives them pleasure

Discussion in 'Pissing And Squirting' started by mixon7, Aug 6, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Barbie Lesson 4
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Barbie Lesson 4
    Description: Barbie Lesson 4: Super cute little 18 year old Barbie is back her fourth grueling PISS WHORE TRAINING lesson ! I wanted Barbie to learn just how much she really LOVES pain in this lesson so I decided to completely bind this sexxxy little amateur in black electrical tape and give her several merciless lashings as her skin is extra sensitive to pain and I wanted her to really feel it. Barbie HAD TO PEE REALLY BAD so eventually I cut her loose and allowed her to begin filling up a HUGE BOWL OF PISS ! I will keep this bowl on hand, and as the evening goes on, in in her next Lessons, I will have her completely fill the bowl so I can then pour it on her pretty little teenage face !
    Genre: , Barbie

Format: Windows Media
    Resolution: 404 x 718
    Duration: 8 min 47 s
    Size: 103 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Barbie Lesson 5
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Barbie Lesson 5
    Description: Barbie Lesson 5: Ultra hot 18 year old piss whore slut Barbie is back for more Piss Whore Training and I love seeing her drool and slobber all over her tits as I have her hand-cuffed and ball-gagged as she is on her knees in front of me like a good piss slave pain slut that she is ! This Lesson is all about Barbie learning to quench her insatiable thirst for PISS by DRINKING mouthful after mouthful of my piss as I unload several golden torrents of piss into Barbie's gorgeous whore mouth as she gulps it all down over and over again !

Format: MPEG-4
    Resolution: 416 x 720
    Duration: 8 min 13 s
    Size: 68.2 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Barbie Lesson 6
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Barbie Lesson 6
    Description: Barbie Lesson 6: Super submissive piss whore slut barbie is back for her 6th grueling piss whore training lesson ! Barbie is such a cute, sexy filthy little pig that I decide to actually brand her a filthy pig so I write it on her with lipstick ! There we go , much better ! I love slapping Barbie's cute pretty 18 year old face over and over as she loves her humiliation and training, what a good slave she is ! It's really fun sticking my fingers down Barbie's hot little throat as well its nice and soft and really hot hearing her gag on my fingers too ! Soon I have Barbie get down on her kneels and crawl toward me so she she can really show me just how much of a filthy pig she is by drinking my piss ! I unleash mouthful after mouthful of piss right into Barbie's mouth and all over her beautiful face as she gulps it down and drinks my hot piss ! Great job filthy pisswhore pig Barbie, we'll see ya again soon !

Duration: 9 min 19 s
    Size: 77.3 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Barbie Lesson 8
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Barbie Lesson 8
    Description: Barbie Lesson 8 : I humiliate my filthy pig piss whore slave slut Barbie in her Lesson 8 by making her stand in one foot until she loses her balance, then I slap her pretty masked face ! Poor little Barbie has to piss so I allow her to piss in a bowl but she has bad aim and misses the bowl half the time ! I decide to teach Barbie a lesson and open her sexy mouth wide open with a dental gag and piss into her hot gorgeous throat as she drinks my piss !
    Genre: Piss, Slave,

Duration: 9 min 18 s
    Size: 77.1 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Barbie Lesson 9
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Barbie Lesson 9
    Description: Barbie Lesson 9: Piss slave Barbie is learning some hard grueling lessons as I have her relentlessly drink water till her bladder is huge and bursting and each time she doesn't piss enough for me I piss in her mouth.
    Genre: Ass To Mouth, Piss,

Duration: 8 min 34 s
    Size: 71.1 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Barbie Lesson10
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Barbie Lesson10
    Description: Barbie Lesson10: My beautiful filthy piss slave Barbie continues her piss whore training as she attempts to please me by pissing more and more as we are in the process of filling up a huge measuring cup of piss ! Barbie needs to learn to piss a LOT more on her own and I love punishing her if she doesn't produce enough piss ! So much fun !
    Genre: Humiliation, Piss,

Duration: 7 min 8 s
    Size: 59.1 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Barbie Lesson7b
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Barbie Lesson7b
    Description: Barbie Lesson7b: Super hot piss slave Barbie's Lesson 7 continues as my masked little whore sucks her Master's cock and loves being a total submissive piss-guzzling pain slut. I decide to piss in her mouth a few times as i teach her how to properly get down on her knees and take a cock deep in her throat.
    Genre: Domination, Piss,

Duration: 7 min 11 s
    Size: 59.5 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bench Peeing
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Bench Peeing
    Description: A walk in the park makes this girl wanting to pee. Nothing easier for her who loves to urinate in public. The girl sits on a bank, takes away her pants and while she looks to see if anyone can see her, she lets the urine to come out from her pink cunt! Then she goes like nothing had happened.
    Genre: ,

Resolution: 576 x 720
    Duration: 2 min 57 s
    Size: 25.3 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Blowjob with Melinda
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Blowjob with Melinda
    Description: Melinda is back on the site because I know you like her, andI'm crazy for her as well - plus I promised to add a set with her every month... so enjoy her! ;)
    Genre: amateur, blowjob, fetish, peeing, teen, brunette, Solo, Melinda

Resolution: 480 x 640
    Duration: 34 min 43 s
    Size: 258 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bon apetit!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Bon apetit!
    Description: Kids are always taught not to play with food. Sarah Bee fortunately didn't listen to adults when they told her this and she plays with the food in a way that makes all the cocks hard as a rock :) Taste Sarah Bee and let her take your hunger! Get some refreshment from her and feel satisfied!
    Genre: masturbation, peeing, teen, babes, blonde, Solo, Sasha Cane

Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 20 min 14 s
    Size: 525 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Che Carina!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Che Carina!
    Description: Suzie is so cute... just as cute as she is naughty, especially considering how openly she masturbates in front of our cameras, apparently enjoying our approving smile and utmost interest. She fucks herself until her body starts to tremble with a fantastic orgasm, probably getting off on our attention... the little, sexy exhibitionist.
    Genre: masturbation, peeing, babes, brunette, dildo, toys, Solo, Suzie Carina

Duration: 22 min 4 s
    Size: 576 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cherie's turn
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Cherie's turn
    Description: The little Cherie has been pleasing me for a long time, I thought now it's her turn to reach a huge orgasm... The apropos of our meeting was that we had to make some pictures for my upcoming DVD, and since she was there, why not have some fun together?
    Genre: masturbation, amateur, blowjob, facial, peeing, teen, babes, blonde, one on one, Cherie

Duration: 34 min 23 s
    Size: 255 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cherry Torn drinks pee, Golden shower piss drinker sucks dick
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Cherry Torn drinks pee, Golden shower piss drinker sucks dick
    Description: The lovely Cherry Torn is back for more hot wet action. This time she is on her knees sucking cock anddrinking piss. She loves pissing and getting peed on. Warm urine splashes off her round tits dripping off herhard nipples. Cherry loves to feel piss tickling her sexy feet and running between her toes.

Duration: 31 min 15 s
    Size: 706 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Chubby love
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Chubby love
    Description: Sometimes it is sexy to have a little extra padding here and there, at least Gabriel adores it. He says that it is nice to have some curves to work on. With that in mind, Gabriel invites Vivien over, but one glass follows the other and soon Vivien is on her hands and pleasing her man any which way possible.
    Genre: blowjob, facial, fetish, peeing, babes, big tits, blonde, one on one, Vivien White

Resolution: 480 x 854
    Duration: 28 min 27 s
    Size: 213 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Coco and Lily Lily Lesson 1A
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Coco and Lily Lily Lesson 1A
    Description: Coco and Lily Lily Lesson 1A: Welcome Coco ! Our newest PISS VIRGIN,
    awww, shy, sweet, innocent nervous Coco is here for her very FIRST
    piss whore training lesson as my dear friend superstar Lily has brought
    he along to show her how to become a filthy nasty gorgeous amazing
    piss-guzzling whore right before our very eyes ! YAY ! Well it's easy Coco,
    because I PISS WHORE TRAIN you !! Hahaha ! and the fun begins . . .
    I start out by showing Coco how to spit in people's faces using pretty Lily's
    face and it takes Coco a few tries but she figures out how to do it after I
    give her a few examples ! Next I show Coco, by hand, how to slap people
    in the face; again using Lily as my beautiful prop, I take Coco's hand and
    guide it along as she slaps Lily's gorgeous face ! Coco learns fast ! Coco
    has to pee really bad too and she is eager to prove herself to me so I let
    her squat over a big clear bowl and WOW ! Coco lets loose a torrent of
    very very YELLOW piss ! Since it is Coco's first time ever on camera in a
    fetish film and only her first Lesson, I am so glad to have the amazing and
    perfectly sexxxy Lily here to show brand new Coco the ropes here ! Lily
    gets down on her knees and opens her pretty mouth as I pour all Coco's
    beautiful yellow piss right into mouth and down her throat as superstar
    Lily drinks it all down as Coco looks on watching and learning s she'll
    soon graduate to become my next filthy and amazing PISS WHORE !
    Genre: , Coco, Lily

Duration: 13 min 21 s
    Size: 111 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Coffee Brown tastes warm piss, golden piss an hot brown skin
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Coffee Brown tastes warm piss, golden piss an hot brown skin
    Description: Coffee Brown is new to pissing. She saw the site and was immediately turned on. Coffee shows us how herpiss sparkles in the sun as it splashes all over her feet. She is so willing and quickly starts to suck the pissout of Maestro's cock. Her beautiful brown skin glistens in the sunlight as warm pee washes down. Afterreaching orgasmic euphoria she finishes off by sucking the guys until they are drained of all fluid.

Duration: 29 min 23 s
    Size: 663 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Coffee Brown... LOVES Piss!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Coffee Brown... LOVES Piss!
    Description: Find out what happens when a beautiful woman is introduced to the joys of piss....Boy piss or girls piss or even her own. This hot woman just loves the feel & taste of piss....

Duration: 33 min 11 s
    Size: 749 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Crazy night out
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Crazy night out
    Description: It indeed was a crazy night out! It all started when girlfriends Sandy and Bambi headed to the toilet after a few sips... that was the point when things went out of control. The two started to touch each other, followed by deep, hungry kisses...Their pussies were soaking wet - and not just with their own love juices. sounds exciting? You haven't seen the rest yet!
    Genre: lesbian, facial, lingerie, peeing, teen, babes, Big Ass, blonde, latex n leather, Sandy Fantasy, Bambi

Duration: 21 min 43 s
    Size: 566 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Crazy night out
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Crazy night out
    Description: It indeed was a crazy night out! It all started when girlfriends Sandy and Bambi headed to the toilet after a few sips... that was the point when things went out of control. The two started to touch each other, followed by deep, hungry kisses...Their pussies were soaking wet - and not just with their own love juices. sounds exciting? You haven't seen the rest yet!
    Genre: lesbian, facial, lingerie, peeing, teen, babes, Big Ass, blonde, latex n leather, Sandy Fantasy, Bambi

Duration: 21 min 43 s
    Size: 566 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Crazy orgy - 1.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Clip name: Crazy orgy - 1.
    Description: A party girl, wants get home but the last train already left. Fortunately two guys offer her a ride - but not for free, of course. And when they get home, they're not even bothered by the old landlord who wants to join in too!
    Genre: amateur, blowjob, gangbang, peeing, teen, black hair, old-young, Monique

Duration: 10 min 28 s
    Size: 77.9 MiB

[​IMG]
    Download file