1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Oh, those shemale! Paste deeply and powerfully!

Discussion in 'Transsexuals And Shemale' started by SimSim, Jan 16, 2020.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Bailey Paris, Claire Tenebrarum, Ryder Monroe & amp; Yulia Masakow (05-05-2020)

Genre: Transsexuals, Shemale, Hardcore, Anal, Ass Licking, Big Tits, Cumshot, Groupsex, Shemale on Shemale
    Runtime: 1 h 6 min

[​IMG]

about video:

Date: 2020
    Size: 1.00 GiB
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Format: MP4
    Models: Bailey Paris, Claire Tenebrarum, Ryder Monroe & Yulia Masakow

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

2. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Cartoon

Genre: male on shemale, ladyboy, asian, thai, teen, interracial, anal, oral, cum on tits, high heels
    Runtime: 15 min 0 s

[​IMG]

about video:

Size: 417 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

3. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Beatrice Andrade - Beatrice Enjoys With A Stranger (09.04.2020)

Genre: TS Shemale Fucks / On Male, Rimming, Big Cock, Anal, Bareback, Hardcore, Anal Creampie
    Runtime: 53 min 54 s

[​IMG]
    Description: In a very particular place the wonderful and sexy Beatrice is approached by a handsome boy who has been totally enraptured by her beauty, they exchange a chat, a cocktail and the two get closer and closer

about video:

Size: 626 MB
    Resolution: 406 x 720

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

4. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Ashley Sky - Teen Sugar Baby Gets That Tuition Money

Genre: Shemale Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal, Bareback
    Runtime: 34 min 39 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Ashley Sky is a truly stunning 19 year old TS girl from Guam. She is going to college and buying new clothes and bags while paying for it with the money from her sugar daddy Christian. She gets dressed to go out to dinner, but when he wants to play - well she knows where her bread is buttered. Only a guy giving her massive cash is going to fuck her bareback and creampie her tight ass.

about video:

Date: 2018
    Size: 780 MB

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

5. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Mariana lins

Genre: Shemale, Hardcore, Bareback, Threesome, Ass Licking, DAP Double Anal Penetration, Cumshot, Cum On Mouth
    Runtime: 40 min 47 s

[​IMG]

about video:

Size: 643 MB

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

6. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Megumi

Genre: Transsexuals, Shemale, Ladyboy, Asian, Anal, Cumshot, Hardcore, Oral
    Runtime: 25 min 47 s

[​IMG]

about video:

Size: 472 MB
    Models: Megumi

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

7. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Yasmin de Castro, Pietra Radi, Mariana Lins, Hanna Rios, Bruna Dior (Ferrari), Alice Marques

Genre: Shemale On Male, Hardcore, Bareback, Group GangBang, Ass Licking, Cumshot, Creampie, Cum On Mouth
    Runtime: 1 h 12 min

[​IMG]

about video:

Size: 1.35 GiB

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

8. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Shiri Allwood & Claire Tennebrarum & Nicole Knight - Eat Ass and Take Dick (06 Oct 2019)(manyvids.com)

Genre: Shemale On Shemale, Hardcore, Bareback, Oral Sex, Threesome, Cum In Mouth, Asslicking
    Runtime: 29 min 41 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Shiri

about video:

Date: 2019
    Size: 467 MB
    Models: Shiri Allwood, Claire Tennebrarum, Nicole Knight

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

9. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Natalie Mars & Syren de Mer - Natalie Mars' Raging Sexual Energy

Genre: TS Shemale Fucks / On Female, Anal, Bareback, Blowjob, Cock Worship, Role play, Straight, TS, Vaginal Penetration
    Runtime: 49 min 29 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Natalie Mars is a stunning detective trying to solve a cold case, so she brings in Syren De Mer as a psychic to help. But when Syren searches the crime scene, the only thing she senses is a strong, sexual energy, a throbbing hard cock desperate to fuck. She opens her eyes to find Natalie with her skirt pulled up, and she's stroking her rock hard cock! Syren's so excited by the sight she dives in.

about video:

Date: 2018
    Size: 542 MB
    Resolution: 540 x 960

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

10. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Julia Winston - Waking Up Next To A Glorious Ass ... And Fucking It (01.05.2017 .)

Genre: Shemale, Hardcore, Blowjob, Facial, Swallow
    Runtime: 26 min 23 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Julia Winston and her sweet ass are sleeping but not for long. Christian is horny and wants to stick his big dick in there. She knows exactly how to please him and before long he is pounding away and this beautiful asian flower is loving it!

about video:

Date: 2017
    Size: 593 MB
    Models: Julia Winston

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

11. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Jo Garcia - Monster Cock

Genre: TS Shemale Fucks / On Male, Foot Worship, Rim Job, Big Cock, Blowjob, Anal, Hardcore
    Runtime: 27 min 38 s

[​IMG]
    Description: The gym can be tedious, but fortunatly there is a lot of people...This guy will remain surprised when he sees her cock: spent few minutes, he takes it all in his mouth, and soon he lets broke his ass.

about video:

Date: 2013
    Size: 184 MB
    Resolution: 360 x 640

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

12. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Adriana Lynn Rush

Genre: Shemale,Solo
    Runtime: 22 min 49 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Hi, I'm tranny Adriana Rush and this is my first shoot for Shemale Strokers. My sexual fantasies involve lots of cock because the more cock the better. After switching into something more comfortable I can show off my hot tranny body and focus on pleasuring you. I want to get on my knees and fill my mouth with your cock. Once its nice and wet I would have you bend me over and fuck my wanton tranny ass. Any thing I can do to give you pleasure gets me rock hard so I can stroke my tranny cock for you!

about video:

Date: 2013
    Size: 311 MB
    Format: Windows Media
    Models: Adriana Lynn Rush

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

13. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Cassidy Quinn & Cricket & Jelena Vermilion

Genre: Shemale, Female, Hardcore, Bareback, Fisting, Blowjob
    Runtime: 12 min 53 s

[​IMG]

about video:

Date: 2017
    Size: 225 MB

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

14. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Sasha Hevyn

Genre: Shemale, Solo
    Runtime: 12 min 6 s

[​IMG]

about video:

Size: 239 MB
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Format: MPEG-PS
    Models: Sasha Hevyn

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

15. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Meet Insatiable Raphaella Ferrari - The First Time Of The Incredible

Genre: TS Shemale Fucks / On Male, Rim Job, Foot Worship, Big Cock, Blowjob, Anal, Hardcore
    Runtime: 28 min 44 s

[​IMG]
    Description: The wonderful, astonishing and exclusive Raphaella Ferrari in her first scene that has been shot exclusively for Andrea Nobili. Before cumming in his mouth, Raphaella takes out her endless dick and breaks her partner's ass.

about video:

Date: 2016
    Size: 335 MB
    Resolution: 406 x 720

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

16. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Fucked in a Hotel by Aubrey Kate

Genre: Shemale, Hardcore, Anal, TS Fucks On Male, Shemale On Male, Blowjob, Masturbation, Handjob, Bareback, Blowjob, Ejaculation
    Runtime: 11 min 17 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Not much plot here. Aubrey called me and told me she had a nice hotel room and wanted to fuck my ass so I came over. She made me ride her at first, then she pounded my ass in a few positions. She made me jerk off on my stomach so she could lick it up and spit my own cum in my mouth, then kissed me to make sure I swallowed it all.

about video:

Size: 252 MB
    Models: Aubrey Kate, Lance Hart

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

17. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Angelina please

Genre: Transsexuals, Shemale, Hardcore, Anal, Big Tits, Bubble Butt, Cumshot, Tattoo & Piercing
    Runtime: 31 min 13 s

[​IMG]
    Description: For the first time in 2020, the amazing Angelina Please is back on TGirls.XXX - with a smashing new hardcore scene co-starring King Epicleus! After a bit of making out, Angelina sucks Epic's big cock really good and then they move from the living room to the bedroom! She sucks him some more and Epic returns the favor by sucking her cock too and eating her sweet ass. He then fucks her hard in various positions until she cums while being fucked... Then, Epic cums all over Angelina's pretty face! She loves it!

about video:

Size: 499 MB
    Models: Angelina Please

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

18. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Perfect Ladyboys - Jessie (Perfectlady boys.com)

Genre: Perfect Ladyboys (Shemale/Trans)
    Runtime: 32 min 47 s

[​IMG]
    Description: I stepped to him and said: You'll be my bitch tonight! He just smiled and I already knew that's exactly what he planned for this evening. So I ripped his clothes open just to reveal that sexy set of lingerie he was wearing underneath...

about video:

Size: 336 MB
    Resolution: 540 x 720
    Models: Jessie

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

19. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Relax & Release

Genre: Shemale, Hardcore, Bareback
    Runtime: 36 min 24 s

[​IMG]

about video:

Size: 424 MB
    Models: Chanel Santini

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

20. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

American Beauties: Casey Fucks Joanna For Some July 4th Fireworks

Genre: Shemale, Hardcore, Blowjob, TS Fucks Female, Shemale on Female, Bareback, Vibrator, Pussy Licking, Cum in Mouth
    Runtime: 33 min 10 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Casey Kisses is a sexy, long-legged blonde who has booked an important 4th of July photo shoot with famous photographer Joanna Angel. This could be Casey's big break, but she is uncomfortable when Joanna insists she shows more skin, tugging at her bikini bottoms to show more ass. Joanna has no time for amateurs, she wants Casey to show off her tits. Joanna promises she knows people that can make Casey a star. Yes, Casey will do anything, but on her own terms. She orders Joanna down on her knees. Casey tears off Joanna's top and fondles and sucks Joanna's firm breasts. Joanna's tough facade crumbles and soon is willing to do anything to please her statuesque model. Casey wants Joanna to show off her own skills, meaning blow job skills. Joanna's attitude is silenced with Casey's firm cock planted in her mouth. Joanna is eager to suck Casey's cock, taking it deep down her throat. With her cock good and hard, Casey places Joanna on all fours and spreads her ass cheeks so Casey can get in some good old-fashioned pussy licking. Joanna begs for Casey's cock and she gets it, doggy style on the studio couch. Flipped on her back, legs spread wide, Joanna gets her pussy fucked hard and pounded into the couch by Casey's cock. Switching positions, Casey sits back on the couch and Joanna straddles her lap, riding Casey's hard cock. Casey has turned Joanna from a stuck-up high fashion photographer into a whimpering, moaning cock girl. Casey spreads Joanna's ass wide and her cock slams deep into her pussy. In the end, Joanna is on her knees begging for Casey's load. She gets it too, right down her throat. But it's not over for Joanna, she still has a shoot to finish, making Casey famous, and she better do a good job or she won't be getting anymore of that delicious cock.

about video:

Size: 364 MB
    Models: Casey Kisses, Joanna Angel

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now