1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Nudity and naturism (amateur videos)

Discussion in 'Nudism and Naturism' started by mixon7, Apr 5, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ana-Maria - Part 2 or 2 - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: This sexy lady has an unbeatable charm! She enjoys herself a lot and likes to feel watched and complimented each and every moment. I have to confess I took a bit of advantage of what I had noticed and said to her a lot of hot stuff she really loved to hear. If I stayed a bit longer, our photoshoot would have turned into a great show for all tourists, but both her and I agreed to save the chance for a private spot as soon as she comes back from Italy (she had to leave soon, so don't blame me guys).
    MODEL: Ana-Maria
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Format: MPEG-4
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 6 min 33 s
    Size: 244 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Coral & Melanie - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Two girls working as dancers in Magaluf for the summer. Clearly very proud of their bodies due to wearing very little on the beach whilst sunbathing. In I go and before you know it both are posing, laughing, stripping and teasing as they go. My job is tough but someone's got to do it!!!
    MODEL: Coral
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 3 min 21 s
    Size: 124 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Anamaria - Set 1 - Movieclip [1/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Anamaria quickly became one of the UGIFI team in Romania. She was completely gorgeous and completely crazy. We loved her! I actually spotted her through the crowd just as she was putting her top back on, but in just enough time to view her wonderful boobs. I introduce myself in an instant and she too understands English very well. She was about to leave the beach for the day, but I persuaded her to stay and pose for us. She is very suggestive. Once the shoot commences, she is doing her own thing and posing very sexy with ease. I am so impressed with her that I have to ask her to meet up with us again to do another set. Watch out for that!
    MODEL: Anamaria
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 4 min 13 s
    Size: 157 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ligia - Set 2 - Part 1 or 2 - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: You must remember this gorgeous lady from some past shoots already published on the website. She's always happy and free to come back and try new experiences with us. She's thin, but sexy, and she has the curves. What else matters besides good curves, beautiful smile, natural look and that mystery you see in her eyes? Love you, sweetie! And, guys watch out for the next galleries!
    MODEL: Ligia
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 5 min 21 s
    Size: 194 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Georgina - Movieclip [2/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Another very sexy girl whom I noticed like to strut around on the main beach topless. I'd seen her on numerous occasions but she was always too busy to pose. Eventually my timing was right and she agreed to a shoot. She actually admitted to me she was nervous about posing on camera, but after the shoot had finished she thanked me for making her feel good about herself. So much so that she agreed to do a second shoot which was even more daring and sexier. You can see that set in forthcoming release.
    MODEL: Georgina
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 1 min 48 s
    Size: 67.5 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Adelina - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: I found this sweetie on the shoreline, enjoying the splashing waves. She was having fun, playing with the sand, but seemed a bit bored. That's why I though that there shouldn't exist any girl to refuse a pleasant moment that makes her feel in the center of attention. I challenged her to turn into a model for a few minutes, giving her my promise that if she doesn't like the pictures I'll delete them right away. Guess what? Adelina was very impressed and confessed it was not her best day, but she'll look after me if she has the chance to come back at the seaside. I surely cannot wait to meet you again, dear!
    MODEL: Adelina
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 11 min 5 s
    Size: 405 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kirstie and Friends - Movieclip [1/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: I met Kirstie and her two friends within days of arriving in Ayia Napa, a place I was to spend a great deal of time and was more or less my second home for the summer of 2013. Anyway down at the beach, these three beauties were raring to go for a shoot and it was clear from the start that this was going to be nothing but fun all the way, I had originally thought that Kirstie, the redhead, was the quietest of the group but she was to prove me totally wrong. She turned out to be one of the most adventurous, craziest girls of my whole time in Ayia Napa!
    MODEL: Cherry
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 6 min 27 s
    Size: 244 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cindy and Sophie - Set 2 - Part 2 of 3 - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Here we are with these two gorgeous ladies on the private beach, during a perfect day for a shoot! Even now, when I'm writing to you, guys, these short lines about my experience, I have to say that I am as enthusiastic as I was then. They're so talented and you can tell they enjoy themselves a lot. Though they're just friends, Sophie and Cindy look so sexy and beautiful together. Please don't hesitate to leave your feedback on this set, I'm very curious to know your opinion on the way they look together, especially on the unique way Sophie and Cindy show off everything they've got!
    MODEL: Cindy
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 11 min 55 s
    Size: 448 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Jess- Movieclip [2/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Jess was certainly amongst my top finds of Summer 2013 (of which there were many BTW!). I was extremely keen to get her to pose but had to wait over a week before she was finally free. On the day of the shoot the weather was not at it's best but I prevailed and went for it so we could capture Jess in all her glory. Considering this was her first ever shoot she was fantastic, very confident and so sexy. She certainly turned a lot of heads that day!
    MODEL: Jess
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 2 min 38 s
    Size: 98.0 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Veronica and Madalina - Set 2 - Part 3 of 4 - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: My favorite dancers of the season are ready to surprise you with one of the best photoshoots of the summer! No inhibitions, no stress and no fear about any mistake they can make! They're so relaxed and happy to pose - even though we worked hard for more than two hours, I have to say that it was one of the most relaxing and fun moments I spent working without any break between sets. We also had a bit of audience, but, as I said, they were actually feeling much better while being watched by a lot of admirers!
    MODEL: Madalina
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 7 min 5 s
    Size: 260 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cambridge Girls - Stella - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Here we go then, the Cambridge girls were back on the beach and once again getting my full attention! As before we started with a group shoot, but this time both Lena and Stella were prepared to go for some sexier, solo sets. I couldn't believe my luck, two of the finest girls I had met since arriving in Napa finally posing alongside each other in all their topless glory, simply amazing! I'm sure you will all enjoy these Cambridgeshire lasses flaunting it for you guys, I know I did! :)
    MODEL: Stella
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 8 min 12 s
    Size: 301 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Nikola & Martina - Set 2 [2/4] - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Our second shoot with the two hot Czech girls. This time we go to a quieter beach I know where we can use the jet-skis from my friends water sports business. The girls get a lot more daring and even start to get raunchy on the sunbeds with a bottle of suntan oil! Nikola tells me she is feeling great and wants to do some arty nude poses. Martina's not so sure about that but still, no matter, full credit to both girls for some amazing pictures!
    MODEL: Martina
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 7 min 7 s
    Size: 265 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Diana - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Diana is a very expressive and likes to pull her ace out of her sleeve. I made sure I captured the way she was playing with her top because that is undeniably a unique way of preparing to take it off. Sometimes this is even nicer than putting the top aside, don't you think?
    MODEL: Diana
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 12 min 6 s
    Size: 447 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Christina - Set 1 - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Christina was splashing about in the sea with her boyfriend when we found her, totally topless without any inhibitions. Christina was very sexual in her posing, moving slowly and suggestively. She actually thanked us for asking her to pose and even said she was prepared to pose again if we wanted. Of course I agreed immediately, watch out for that set soon guys!
    MODEL: Christina
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 5 min 28 s
    Size: 209 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Blue & Megan - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: I spot Blue on the beach just as we arrive to start our day and am immediately struck by her beauty. Just as I approach her, her friend Megan, comes over and joins us. We get talking and Blue is very much up for doing a shoot, providing she can bring Megan along too. No problem at all if she wants to join in I say. Megan laughs and says go on then. Its clear to me Blue is very confident and happy to flaunt her curves which I think gives Megan the encouragement to join her. We also go on to shoot solo sets with these two hotties, we hope you enjoy!
    MODEL: Blue
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 2 min 43 s
    Size: 101 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ambra - Movieclip [1/2]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: One day I had just realised Ambra is at the seaside by seing a post on Facebook. I was planning to text her, but the first thing I saw on my screen was "Ambra calling". What a surprise! She was already keen for a shoot, so I met her immediately. No scheduling for such beautiful and excited girls, they are a priority!
    MODEL: Ambra
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 12 min 38 s
    Size: 474 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Corina - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Another gorgeous girl we see walking on the sand, again completely topless and clearly confident with it. We make straight for her to introduce ourselves and ask her to pose. RESULT !!! she happily agrees. I am so taken with her amazing looks I have to ensure we take our time and get a full set from this shoot. She is so natural in front of the camera and I'm amazed when she tells us she has never done a photoshoot before. We draw quite a crowd for this shoot but I'm not surprised seeing as she is so hot. Even better, we get the chance to do another set by the Marina but the Lifeguards are taking interest and want a picture with her. No problem, they are allies of the site and support us when in the resort. After we complete the shoot I have to ask her if she is interested in a nude shoot? WOW, its her dream to pose nude she says. You can guess what happened next. The very next day in fact. One to wait for I assure you.
    MODEL: Corina
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 6 min 5 s
    Size: 221 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Demetria and Merissa - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: When we approached these 2 girls they were actually getting ready to leave the beach, however once we had the chance to tell them about the Flaunt It challenge they immediately changed their minds and agreed to a shoot. The beach was very busy this session so no quiet spots to pose but the girls were fine with this and were very confident with posing in front of the crowd. I remember the sea being quite rough due to strong winds but this did n't stop the girls from splashing about in the water and having fun. In fact I was so impressed with the girls I asked if they would be OK for another shoot but in a quieter location so we could take our time and get more sexier. Of course they agreed straight away...watch for those sets in future updates.
    MODEL: Demetria
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 6 min 30 s
    Size: 235 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Alina - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: It hurts to see these beautiful girls that got a bit sunburned, but somehow it's also quite funny, because I can imagine how desperate they are to get the best tan in a few days at the seaside. Alina said it was her first day at the beach and despite the fact her skin was burning, she was still happy to join for a shoot and pose under the sun and in the sea. She proved she is something special indeed!
    MODEL:
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 2 min 12 s
    Size: 80.0 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Andra and Patrisia - Part 2 or 2 - Movieclip
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: This was a short but sweet shoot with some girls that like to spend most of their time relaxing at the seaside, getting the best tan for the clubs in the evening. No rest, no fun. So, take a glass of wine and let's toast the young and the restless girls!
    MODEL: Andra
    GENRE:

INFO:
    ======
    Duration: 3 min 1 s
    Size: 110 MiB

[​IMG]
    WATCH or DOWNLOAD