1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Nudity and naturism (amateur foto)

Discussion in 'Nudism and Naturism' started by mixon7, Jun 19, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Loredana
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    Never fans of cosmetic surgery we found out after this shoot that Loredana had had butt implants, and looking back over the photos we can definitely see that lol . Nice girl though, and we captures some nice shots as she splashed around in the waves with the Flaunt it! t-shirt!
    Models:
    Genre/Tags: Romania, Sets by Mira

Photoset name: a121 Loredana_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 114
    Resolution: 2400x1600
    File size: 94 Mb

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cici - Part 2 of 2
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    Cici is a sexy lady aware of her beauty and luck! She was curious about what I was showing to some of her friends. I didn't have the chance to notice her because there was a guy between us. She said "look, these are great pictures and I cannot stand the idea my friend will get some without me!" That's nonsense, dear. All beautiful girls get great pictures while I'm at the beach, so come here and show everybody how gorgeous you are!
    Models: Cici

Photoset name: 16163 Cici - Part 2 of 2_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 70
    File size: 74 Mb

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kristina - Set 1
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    Kristina almost jumped out of her skin when I approached her with a friendly 'Hi' as she was sunbathing on the beach, I think she thought I was attempting to sell her something and I wasn't put off as she instinctively gave me a 'No thanks'. Once we got talking however we hit it off really well and Kristina, and her friend Kelly, ended up doing a couple more shoots during their stay in Ibiza.
    Models: Kristina
    Genre/Tags: San Antonio, Ibiza, Sets by Derek

Photoset name: 11017 Kristina_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 19
    Resolution: 2400x1800
    File size: 19 Mb

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Irina
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    I found Irina on the beach with a large group of friends, she wanted to go somewhere more private so we left her friends behind and found a quiet spot away from the crowds. She relaxed into it and really showed off her beauty! One of the best shoots of the summer? Definitely. We are already in contact with her for a re-shoot next summer! :)
    Models: Irina
    Genre/Tags: Sets by Mira

Photoset name: 15027 Irina_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 134
    File size: 120 Mb

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Miruna
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    Miruna is sweet and attractive, and of course she has an interested name, one which I love J. She's not wearing make-up, but she's beautiful and natural. Last, but not the least, Miruna's basic challenge in life is to accept any criticism and be strong to any new tests life comes up with. By the way, she's so amazing! Despite of the fact that she was the model, she never stopped complimenting me, saying that I should definitely try again to pose for the website. Well, my dear, because you put it so sweetly, maybe someday I'll do just that!
    Models: Miruna

Photoset name: a221 Miruna_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 171
    Resolution: 1600x2400
    File size: 137 Mb

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sarah
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    I had seen Sarah several times whilst on beach patrol but never had the chance to talk to her as she was always in the sea chatting to loads of guys. I finally spotted her just with her friend on the beach this particular day and found out it was her final day on holiday before she went home. Sarah was a bit apprehensive about posing at first as she said she wasn't good looking. I managed to convince her that I thought she looked great. That really seemed to boost her confidence; so much so that later in the shot she even allowed us to do some nude photos too!
    Models: Sarah
    Genre/Tags: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Derek

Photoset name: 10023 Sarah_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 43
    Resolution: 1600x1200
    File size: 29 Mb

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Corina
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    The first question Corina asked me was if I speak Romanian. It was very funny because I realized that being with my friend JC influenced me a lot - sometimes it's very hard for me to switch immediately from English to Romanian and that's the reason why I responded her with a "hello" and she was a bit confused J. However, she was interested about my work so I had the chance to invite her for a free photoshoot and let the facts speak for themselves.
    Models: Corina

Photoset name: 16184 Corina_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 82
    File size: 83 Mb

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Honey
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    Honey had come out to Ibiza on her own to visit some friends who were working here. We got talking to her and thought she would be ideal for a shoot. She said it was something she had always wanted to try so this was as good a time as any. She was a really chatty and friendly girl and really easy to guide during the shoot. A really stunning girl with natural looks and a great figure!
    Models: Honey
    Genre/Tags: San Antonio, Ibiza, Sets by Danielle & Gemma

Photoset name: 12112 honey_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 84
    File size: 128 Mb

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Despina
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    What are you thinking at when you see a girl with massive boobs very bored on the sunbed? You definitely go and speak to her if you are one of us! And yes, thankfully, she was extremely happy to come with us and take the challenge. I'd love similar eperiences everyday, but sincerely, if our work was so easy neither of us would be as hard working as we are. We enjoy to search, to speak and to meet different kinds of girls, everytime the best that we can find on Romania sea coast!
    Models: Despina

Photoset name: 16059 Despina_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 130
    File size: 157 Mb

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lucie - Set 2 [3/3]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    We had the chance to catch up with Lucie on her second visit to the black sea coast. To say we were keen would be a massive understatement; we more or less dropped everything to join her at the resort of Mamaia where she was staying with a friend of hers. The weather did not help us, it was extremely windy day and sand was getting blown everywhere, in our faces, into the brand new camera we were using, to be honest we didn't care too much about that. We were just happy to be shooting Lucie again. Such an amazing girl, and a complete natural in front of the camera. More to come from this beauty I'm sure you'll be glad to hear!
    Models: Lucie
    Genre/Tags: Romania, Sets by JC

Photoset name: 15110 Lucie - Set 3 [3][3]_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 124
    File size: 131 Mb

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Anita & Alexandra [1/3]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    Definitely these two girls made my day. But wait, there are three girls! Well, just the two wanted to go topless, but wow what beautiful girls they are! They loved their pictures and asked me to join them at the beach, which I would have loved to have done had I not had another shoot waiting for me. Instead I gave these girls a high five and thanked them for taking the Flaunt it! challenge. This was definitely one of my best days at the resort!
    Models: Alexandra

Photoset name: 15023 Anita and Alexandra [1][3]_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 69
    File size: 60 Mb

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Nicky & Katie
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    How about this, a couple of hot twins from Bristol. We met them in Cala Conta one afternoon and despite the less than perfect weather they agreed to a shoot at a quiet part of the beach. This set was a joint a effort from Kirstie and myself. Two lovely girls who were really down to earth enjoying the holiday in Ibiza
    Models: Katie
    Genre/Tags: San Antonio, Ibiza, Sets by Derek

Photoset name: 11046 nicky and katie_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 47
    File size: 59 Mb

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Diana
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    I found Diana lying on her sunbed together with her best friend (seen in the first photo) and her sister. Diana was happy to participate in a shoot as she was bored and confessed she wanted to do something crazy to liven up her day! I wanted her sister to get involved too but unfortunately she did not want to as she was filling ill. But good news, a few days later she came after me saying she was feeling better and asked for a photo shoot with her only, watch out for that one!
    Models: Diana

Photoset name: 15022 Diana_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 96
    File size: 111 Mb

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Wet T-Shirt Competition 6 - Part 2 of 2
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos

Models:

Photoset name: a294b Wet T-Shirt Competition 6 - Part 2 of 2_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 153
    File size: 126 Mb

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Woking Girls [3/3]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    We saw these girls sunbathing at the edge of sea and thought they looked absolutely gorgeous. Their bikini colours worked so well together and also the lilo's they had with them really made for nice photos full of colour. We did individual shoots with these girls too, and each of them were a pleasure to work with.
    Models: Sally
    Genre/Tags: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Bonnie & Carly

Photoset name: 10133 Millie and Friends 3_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 38
    File size: 22 Mb

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Northampton Girls
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    Four lovely ladies vacationing in Malia. I was doing a shoot near to where they were sunbathing and spotted them. I asked them if they were up for the challenge and they replied they weren't quite sure and were a little nervous. However once the shoot started they relaxed and started to have fun. The most nervous one was the first to remove her top and the others soon followed suit!
    Models: Belinda
    Genre/Tags: Malia, Crete, Sets by Derek

Photoset name: 08031 Northampton Girls_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 39
    Resolution: 900x1200
    File size: 16 Mb

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kathryn & Friends
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    We spotted this big group of stunning girls playing around in the sea. We couldn't help but notice that they had tiny frames and big bouncy boobs. Unfortunately despite our best efforts they were too shy to go topless but they were fun to work with and the pictures we have of them are great!
    Models: Kathryn
    Genre/Tags: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Melissa & Montanna

Photoset name: 12060 kathryn and friends_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 63
    Resolution: 1800x2400
    File size: 88 Mb

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hollie
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    Hollie was a complete natural who was fantastic in front of the camera. We had so much in common and got along with her and her friends so well that we ended up spending the rest of their holiday together!
    Models: Hollie
    Genre/Tags: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Bonnie & Carly

Photoset name: 10134 Hollie_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 25
    File size: 15 Mb

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Clara & Leah [2/3]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    We approached these two west country girls who were sunbathing close to our usual spot on Nissi beach. Both were already topless and very much strutting around in and out of the sea, sitting on the shore line or just wading around in the water. When I see this kind of carefree behaviour I'm normally optimistic that a shoot is on the cards. Well, it turned out I wasn't wrong and both girls went on to really impressed me with their confidence and adventurous posing.
    Models: Clara

Photoset name: 11109 clara and leah [2][3]_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 27
    File size: 37 Mb

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Millie & Friends
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD

About Photos
    These group of ladies wanted some fun holiday memories so I agreed to a quick set with them all. Even a few shots of them split up to pose together. They were so into messing around I decided just to let them run amok and snap photos as I pleased.
    Models: Millie

Photoset name: 14014 millie and friends_3000highres.zip
    Number of pictures: 53
    File size: 68 Mb