1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Nudism, Public, Voyeur Pics, Sexy bodies

Discussion in 'Nudism and Naturism' started by mixon7, Jul 20, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Yasmine & Friends [1/2] Dominique
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x1200 - 32 pics - 17 Mb

Photo actress: Dominique
    Tags: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Bonnie & Carly
    Description: These girls were absolutely lovely and we hit it off with them immediately. Yasmine practically took over being in charge of her friends and she seemed so confident and at ease that we were certain she'd be up for a solo shoot. When we asked her about it, she was as excited as we were and thought it was a great idea. We were pleased to discover that not only is Yasmine gorgeous, but that she's a complete exhibitionist as well!

DOWNLOAD FROM: KEEP2SHARE.CC LINK

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Russa - Set 2 [2/2] Russa
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 138 pics - 203 Mb

Photo actress: Russa
    Tags: Romania, Sets by Derek
    Description: Following on from my original shoot with Russa we agreed to go to a secluded beach where she could get more daring and sexier. Her boyfriend had talked her into posing nude as he enjoyed her beach shoot so much and wanted her to do something new. She had never posed nude before and I think the thought of it turned them on very much. Even though this was her first time she had no inhibitions, so much so that when some random guy happened to walk past her reaction was to drop her arms and bare her body. Wow, so hot!

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hanna & Friends [1/2] Hanna
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x2400 - 55 pics - 85 Mb

Photo actress: Hanna
    Tags: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Derek
    Description: We had seen Hanna and her friends around a few times and got to know them quite well, so when they turned up at Nissi beach on the day off from work we were sure they would be up for a shoot. All three girls were very sexy in their own way, Lucy was the loud one, Holly the shy one and Hanna was clearly the most extrovert out of the three, in fact at one point she insisted the other girls take off their tops too! Nice work Hanna! :)

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Melissa & Friends Melissa
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1200x1600 - 25 pics - 15 Mb

Photo actress: Melissa
    Description: We met these girls on Nissi beach. When we asked them about doing a shoot, Melissa was excited to get in front of the camera and wanted all of them to pose. Her friends, on the other hand weren't so keen on the idea. In the end, we managed to persuade them to meet the challenge and do the shoot with Melissa. Once we got started, the rest of the girls relaxed and began to have fun, and we were able to get some good pictures.

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Summer [1/2] Summer
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1800 - 58 pics - 81 Mb

Photo actress: Summer
    Tags: Malia, Crete, Sets by Derek
    Description: I had just finished a set at my usual shoot location and was heading back to Pleasure Beach hoping to find two blonde girls I spotted earlier sunbathing. I was glad to see both were still there and now I had a closer look I could see they both looked perfect for a shoot. Unfortunately one of the girls declined to pose but 'Summer' was more than up for the challenge. A quick about turn and we headed back as quickly as I had arrived. When we got going, Summer was so keen that her top was off before we had even started taking pictures! I had to ask her to put it back on so we could get some bikini photos first, although I have to say I loved her enthusiasm! We even had the chance to do a swimwear change and use the new logo pants along with the ugotitflauntit t-shirt. You can see that in part two of this set.

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Emiliana & Friends [2/4] Emiliana
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 69 pics - 46 Mb

Photo actress: Emiliana
    Description: Here we have a shoot that really sums up the spirit of our site, a group of fun loving girls enjoying themselves on vacation without inhibitions. One of the girls initially only wanted to pose in her bikini, but it didn't take long for her to join her friends and find the confidence to show off her body. Thanks girls, you are all absolute stars!

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Jenny Jenny
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 165 pics - 116 Mb

Photo actress: Jenny
    Tags: Romania, Sets by Mira
    Description: Red head alert again! Jenny used to live in Bulgaria, but now she's working as a waitress in the Uk. Who knows, maybe someday you'll have the opportunity to see her in action if you choose the right bar! I spent some time with her and my colleagues after the shoot and the only thing I can say is that Jenny definitely knows how to entertain her company - she doesn't miss any chance to make you wanna hear more!

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Catalina [2/2] Catalina
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 60 pics - 64 Mb

Photo actress: Catalina
    Description: We didn't know it at the time but apparently this girl is already a well-known model in Romania. It certainly showed this girl had experience being in front of the camera. What a result finding her, a complete natural and she seemed to love flaunting her body for us too!

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Holly & Friends [2/4] Holly
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 42 pics - 54 Mb

Photo actress: Holly
    Tags: Magaluf, Mallorca, Sets by Lauren and Jenn
    Description: We met Holly and Jilly while visiting a very nice beach in Mallorca called Porta Vaise. They also introduced us to another girl, Sam, and we ended up doing 4 shoots in total, in Porta Vaise and back in Magaluf too. The girls had made some great memories and we spent the rest of the night having cocktails to celebrate.

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sarah Sarah
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x1200 - 43 pics - 29 Mb

Photo actress: Sarah
    Tags: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Derek
    Description: I had seen Sarah several times whilst on beach patrol but never had the chance to talk to her as she was always in the sea chatting to loads of guys. I finally spotted her just with her friend on the beach this particular day and found out it was her final day on holiday before she went home. Sarah was a bit apprehensive about posing at first as she said she wasn't good looking. I managed to convince her that I thought she looked great. That really seemed to boost her confidence; so much so that later in the shot she even allowed us to do some nude photos too!

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Alice - Set 2 - Part 1 of 2 Alice
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 3000x2000 - 114 pics - 159 Mb

Photo actress: Alice
    Description: We invited Alice to my favorite spot for a shoot at the sunset. There's a little bay at the end of the resort a bit more private that helps me to capture both the beauty of a model and the magic of the nature. Of course, I had to use one of our short white-t-shirts: she looked great, even though she confessed to being a bit tired because of the long drive to the seaside. Don't worry, Alice from Wonderland, we love you for taking the challenge!

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sofia Sofia
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1200x900 - 27 pics - 10 Mb

Photo actress: Sofia
    Tags: Magaluf, Mallorca, Sets by Derek
    Description: I met Sofia whilst walking back to my hotel at the end of the day. She was with two other girls but they were back in their apartment nursing a hangover. Sofia was bored and as she was feeling fine had gone out shopping near my hotel. I got talking to her and found out she was from the Swedish city of Malmo. After a long conversation, we arranged to meet the next day for a shoot. I have to say, she was very confident and not phased at all by posing! Even her friends, apparently feeling better, got involved in the shoot at the end!

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Elenuta Elenuta
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x2400 - 88 pics - 85 Mb

Photo actress: Elenuta
    Description: What can you wish more than a nice body, beautiful hair and face, but also a lot of friends that support you? I know the answer: something that will make thousands of people support and admire your beauty! As soon as Elenuta heard these words she jumped on the shoreline and asked me if that was a nice pose. I said "it's perfect. Do it again like it's your only chance to show it!". Her progress can be noticed easily and I'm very proud I gave her the incentive!

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Natalie - Set 1 Natalie
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x1200 - 39 pics - 25 Mb

Photo actress: Natalie
    Description: We only had time to do a quick shoot with Natalie before Derek came along and took over, but we were glad we had the opportunity to spend a little time with her. She is a great girl and we really enjoyed her company, and were happy we could get some nice pics.

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Elena & Giulia [2/2] Elena
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 169 pics - 166 Mb

Photo actress: Elena
    Description: We started this shoot and I have to admit I thought they were a bit shy and innocent but I was wrong about that. They are dancing, jumping and generally misbehaving during the shoot and with little persuasion remove their tops and got very flirty in front of the camera. I am genuinely surprised but of course happy to let them get on with it, they are clearly enjoying themselves and having fun. Thank you ladies!

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lottie & Friends [1/2] Dionne
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x2400 - 45 pics - 38 Mb

Photo actress: Dionne
    Tags: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Kesang & Paris
    Description: Now these girls were quite reluctant at first, um'ing and uh'ing, muttering and joking between themselves as they sat by the pool. That was until Sophie flashed us and said "you can get a close up of these beauties!". The other two laughed and said "come on then, as long as it doesn't take all day". We smiled and got to work ...SNAP SNAP!

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Mihaela & Simona [1/3] Mihaela
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 67 pics - 76 Mb

Photo actress: Mihaela
    Description: It was the end of the day and I was about to go for dinner when I found these two beauties. They were taking selfies over the Obelisc bridge and they looked like they're enjoying their time. I knew that's my moment of glory. I told them about The Flaunt it Photo Challenge and they were keen to accept it. That's why sometimes I really like the tan lines - you can see who really accepted the challenge!

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sapir & Friends Nitzan
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1800x2400 - 98 pics - 142 Mb

Photo actress: Nitzan
    Tags: Ayia Napa, Cyprus, Sets by Melissa & Montanna
    Description: We saw this big group of Israeli girls making lots of noise together and generally living it up on their holiday. They saw us with our camera and portfolio and we didn't even need to ask about a shoot, they virtually dragged us over! What a handful, but we had real fun and we got some great shots :)

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lorena & Juliani - Set 2 - Part 2 of 3 Juliani
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 2400x1600 - 70 pics - 67 Mb

Photo actress: Juliani
    Description: These two candies never have enough! They never get exhausted and they never get tired of fun, photos, drinks, music and people! Because they were always so energized I started to feel very excited too and remembered about the past years when my colleagues tried to explain me what to be fascinated feels like. Just in a few words: if you feel you want to do so many things but you don't have time, if your heart starts beating so fast that you can hear it and if you smile without thinking of something specifically, that's the true excitement!

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Anca & Tamara Anca
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

JPG - 1600x2400 - 211 pics - 218 Mb

Photo actress: Anca
    Description: A quick shoot with two crazy ladies that love each other a lot! They're just friends, but never miss a chance to give each other a kiss! Always dancing and running everywhere, these girls got me and Lavra a bit exhausted after the tour we had all over the beach resort. I'm glad I drank my morning coffee, it is the must have morning ritual if you want a productive day!