1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Nude beaches | Big and juicy breasts

Discussion in 'Nudism and Naturism' started by mixon7, Jul 23, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Emma [1/2] Emma

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

::: Info :::
    Actress: Emma
    Keywords: Beach, Nude
    Description:
    Emma was out on the strip and dressed to impress on the night I met her. When I got talking to her she did actually tell me she was quite a shy girl however she accepted the 'flaunt it!' challenge and in return I assured her that I would take my time with her shoot and make sure she was relaxed and would find the experience a positive one (as always of course!). I was amazed on the day of the shoot she told me she normally didn't even walk around on the beach in her bikini and yet here she was topless and daring enough to go even further than that! We even had a bit of fun after the shoot ended with her walking across the whole beach topless in full view of everyone. Thanks Emma, a great girl, who even helped out by sending a few girls our way during our time in Ibiza.

File name: Emma [1/2]
    Photos: 54
    Resolution: 2400x1800
    Format: jpg

Download:
    Emma [1/2] Emma

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Emmi & Friends Emmi

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Emmi
    Description:
    A really lovely group of Finnish friends who were so nice and friendly when we met. They were happy take the 'Flaunt it!' photo challenge as they saw it as the chance to get some memorable, fun vacation pics. We had a laugh whilst they over acted certain poses and even had a bit of a sing a long and dancing on the beach!

File name: Emmi & Friends
    Photos: 44
    Resolution: 1600x2400

Download:
    Emmi & Friends Emmi

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Faye & Charlotte [3/3] Faye

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Faye
    Description:
    We found Faye down on San-Antonio beach whilst we were out scouting. We got talking to her and she was really keen to take up the challenge. As was her friend Charlotte when she turned up a little while after. They both had really bubbly personalities and had lots of fun on the shoot, capturing lots of laughter in the process, which was great.

File name: Faye & Charlotte [3/3]
    Photos: 57

Download:
    Faye & Charlotte [3/3] Faye

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Fleur Fleur

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Fleur
    Description:
    A quick set of pics from a girl we briefly met on the beach. She was actually leaving that same day for home although hoping to return to work in the resort later in the summer. I think she was pleased we'd asked her as she'd heard about us and wanted to do a shoot but we were never around when she was on the beach. Just as I started, another girl turned up for a shoot so Danielle and Gemma stepped in and took over for me. Thanks girls!

File name: Fleur
    Photos: 63

Download:
    Fleur Fleur

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Flory Flory

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Flory
    Description:
    Just a quick set with this girl that was with some friends of mine at the lifeguard tower. She was a bit distracted by the guys and their excitement to see her posing, but I guess the good thing is she had the chance and courage to accept the challenge. Maybe we meet next year, Flory! And don't forget, guys like to watch you showing what you've got!

File name: Flory
    Photos: 85
    Resolution: 2400x1600

Download:
    Flory Flory

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Gemma Gemma

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Gemma
    Description:
    I spotted Gemma whilst she was checking out the water sports very close to my shoot location. I was going to leave her alone as I could see she about to participate in ride but it turned out she had some time to do a shoot, albeit quite a short one, with her friend jumping in for a few pics. Considering how rushed it all was I think the set came out pretty well!

File name: Gemma
    Photos: 45
    Resolution: 1800x2400

Download:
    Gemma Gemma

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Georgia [2/3] Georgia

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Georgia
    Description:
    We'd originally met Georgia back in 2010 when she posed for us with a group of 9 girls (see the Bexley Girls set). She loved Napa so much she's been coming back every year since! I was so pleased to see her again and she instantly recognised me so we had a long chat before heading off to do the shoot. This time around I noticed Georgia's curvy, sexy figure. She also had no problem posing topless and wow .well, the photos speak for themselves! You may not see it from the photos, but the temperature was close to 40C that afternoon, and we were all sweltering in the heat, it was worth the effort though to get this great set of images!

File name: Georgia [2/3]
    Photos: 72

Download:
    Georgia [2/3] Georgia

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Georgia Georgia

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Georgia
    Description:
    This is Gemma's cousin, Georgia, who was on holiday in Ibiza for a week. She looked like a little doll with big natural assets and blonde hair so naturally we were very keen to do a shoot with her. We all had a lot of fun with this shoot and we thank Georgia for coming down to the beach and taking the 'flaunt it challenge' with us!

File name: Georgia
    Photos: 78

Download:
    Georgia Georgia

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Georgiana Georgiana

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Georgiana
    Description:
    This is another of my favourite shoots from Romania. She was super cute and very confident in front of the camera. I didn't know it at the time, but she posed without telling her boyfriend. She wanted to surprise him by showing him the set when we sent it to her. He is one lucky guy and she is one very hot young lady!

File name: Georgiana
    Photos: 95

Download:
    Georgiana Georgiana

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Georgina - Set 2 [1/2] Georgina

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Georgina
    Description:
    My second shoot with the gorgeous Georgina. This time we moved to a more secluded part of the beach where she could pose and feel relaxed. I wanted her to enjoy her surrounding and ensure she felt sexy enough to enjoy it too. She was full of confidence and her whole body language was very erotic and suggestive. I loved her expression on her face as she posed and I think she was very much in the moment as she told me she felt amazing and sexy.

File name: Georgina - Set 2 [1/2]
    Photos: 90

Download:
    Georgina - Set 2 [1/2] Georgina

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Gianna & Lily Gianna

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Gianna
    Description:
    Young, beautiful, fun girls and a little shy, if they would have relaxed we would have gotten more great photos, but they were a little intimidated by the people looking at them at the beach.

File name: Gianna & Lily
    Photos: 163
    Resolution: 3000x2000

Download:
    Gianna & Lily Gianna

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Gina & Friends Gina

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Gina
    Description:
    Four gorgeous girls we met on our beach patrols. Although they were a little wary at first it wasn't long before we'd persuaded them to do a shoot. This time I chose a different location due to our usual spot being too busy. I try where possible to give nervous girls some privacy so they can relax without too many watching. I think it worked to some degree as they were soon posing, teasing and taunting each other.

File name: Gina & Friends
    Photos: 48

Download:
    Gina & Friends Gina

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Glasgow Girls [3/4] Rachel

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Rachel
    Description:
    A great discovery for the website, two sisters and their friend on holiday. I first noticed them watching Kirstie while she was doing a photoshoot and it was clear to me they were curious as to what was going on so I wasted no time getting them involved. They were all clearly in the holiday mood, very giggly and flirty. After a set with all three girls and then once Kirstie had finished her photoshoot we went onto to do solo sets with the three of them. I knew the shoots were going to be fun, all three were very adventurous, loud and energetic and most definitely enjoying their holiday experience in Ibiza.

File name: Glasgow Girls [3/4]
    Photos: 46

Download:
    Glasgow Girls [3/4] Rachel

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Glasgow Girls [4/4] Louise

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Louise
    Description:
    A great discovery for the website, two sisters and their friend on holiday. I first noticed them watching Kirstie while she was doing a photoshoot and it was clear to me they were curious as to what was going on so I wasted no time getting them involved. They were all clearly in the holiday mood, very giggly and flirty. After a set with all three girls and then once Kirstie had finished her photoshoot we went onto to do solo sets with the three of them. I knew the shoots were going to be fun, all three were very adventurous, loud and energetic and most definitely enjoying their holiday experience in Ibiza.

File name: Glasgow Girls [4/4]
    Photos: 45

Download:
    Glasgow Girls [4/4] Louise

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Gossip Competition - Part 2 of 2 Lavinia

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Lavinia
    Description:

File name: Gossip Competition - Part 2 of 2
    Photos: 51

Download:
    Gossip Competition - Part 2 of 2 Lavinia

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Grace & Friends Grace

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Grace
    Description:
    Grace, Tammy and Simone were from Milton Keynes, and these Buckinghamshire gals were thrilled to be in Cyprus enjoying the sunshine and the beach. A short set but we got some nice poses of this trio that we hope will give them a great holiday memory.

File name: Grace & Friends
    Photos: 19
    Resolution: 1200x1600

Download:
    Grace & Friends Grace

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Grace & Laken Elly

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Elly
    Description:
    I met gorgeous Grace and Laken working in a bar in Malia. The day before the shoot I found them running around the bar in bikini bottoms, covered in red body paint and giving a send off to someone. I asked them about doing a shoot, and we arranged one for the following day. A couple of their friends joined them for a few photos, however Grace and Laken were the most confident of the group and they certainly proved they up for the 'Flaunt It' challenge!

File name: Grace & Laken
    Photos: 59
    Resolution: 900x1200

Download:
    Grace & Laken Elly

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Grace Grace

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Description:
    Hi guys, here are sets of myself and my friend Sam that we shot in Ibiza last summer. Although we were not shooting for the whole season we really enjoyed spending days at the beach and having lots of fun with people passing by. We dragged a few of them into impromptu shoots. We also found hot girls during our nights out to shoot with. There are 7 sets in total, all going live right about now for your viewing pleasure, we hope you enjoy them! xoxo

File name: Grace
    Photos: 36

Download:
    Grace Grace

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Grace Grace

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Description:
    This particular day was a bit of a quiet day in the beginning so I had the chance to go and have a bit of lunch with some of my Greek friends. With a view of the beach I got to keep my eye out for talent too :) We finish just at the right time as I spot some girls walking along the shoreline. I notice the blonde 'Grace' is exceptionally gorgeous and looks very much like UK pop-star Mollie King. I even think as I approach and starting talking to her it might actually be her, what a scoop that would be lol! As it turns out it wasn't her, so I went on to explain the 'Flaunt It' Challenge. Grace says quite clearly that she is happy to pose but no topless pics. I'm ok with this request and again reassure her we will only do what she feels comfortable with. Grace had a very fun, carefree attitude and that really showed through in the photos.

File name: Grace
    Photos: 62
    Resolution: 1800x2400

Download:
    Grace Grace

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hanna & Friends [1/2] Hanna

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Hanna
    Description:
    We had seen Hanna and her friends around a few times and got to know them quite well, so when they turned up at Nissi beach on the day off from work we were sure they would be up for a shoot. All three girls were very sexy in their own way, Lucy was the loud one, Holly the shy one and Hanna was clearly the most extrovert out of the three, in fact at one point she insisted the other girls take off their tops too! Nice work Hanna! :)

File name: Hanna & Friends [1/2]
    Photos: 55

Download:
    Hanna & Friends [1/2] Hanna